The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old July 29th, 2021, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
Severe weather went south of me last night, winds up to 75mph were forecast, but they missed. Damn road rage incident yesterday near me (about 5 miles) on U.S. 31 where I travel everyday. a young man (21 years old) was killed by a gunshot from another vehicle. They are looking for the gunman. Damn shame. A$$holes! I alway leave very early for work, so though I was re routed, and delayed, I made it on time.
Dan - I had seen the forecast for that high wind event that was supposed to come through your neck of the woods. I'm glad it missed you! Do you know if it ever materialized in other locations of the State?

So sad about the road rage incident! Way too many armed crazies out there anymore to get baited into one of those type of confrontations. No matter how angry I might get at some of the numnuts that are on the roads these days, nothing's worth your life! My favorites, that happen quite often, are when I'm riding winding, hilly, double yellow line roads, going the speed limit or 5 over, and some idiot just has to pass me on a double yellow. If someone comes over a hill or around a corner, I'm toast! You just got to wonder what the hell they're thinking!!!
Old July 29th, 2021, 10:46 AM
Running On Empty

I currently occupy the object in blue.

Old July 29th, 2021, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Vintage Chief
I currently occupy the object in blue.
If it's anything like here (97 right now), I imagine you need regular breaks in the blue object in the shade. Man, those columns are really, really, impressive!
Old July 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Running On Empty

Chris - It was a pleasant moderate temperature (85°F) day today w/ relatively low humidity (80%). The columns are beginning to remind me of guard towers in a castle.

Dan - Road rage - WTF.

Mike - No shrimps but I did make a chocolate malt. Drop by I'll make you one.

Old July 29th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Always room for one more

Norm is that open-ended? I have to go to bed now. Another time for sure. Love the glass. I never went to school there but my best friend did and I spent a lot of time there.

Realtor called and said the FHA inspector gigged a tree that is growing through the roof of one of the storage buildings. Truthfully I had never been close to this so I went over to look. It is little more than some two by fours bolted together with most of the roof gone. The agent suggested that I cut away the parts that are touching the tree and that should suffice. The owner of the house isn't home, I'll get with him this weekend and see what we can tear up. I don't see what the big deal it, it isn't living space and it isn't near the house, but I suppose the man has to justify his job.

I wish now that I hadn't commented on that Human guy's thread. My Dad has been gone 38 years and still, whenever I think of all the stuff my Mom got rid of, I get this sick feeling. That radial arm saw almost killed me. 30's era DeWalt. Sounded like a jet engine when it spooled up. Ug. I'm gonna have nightmares now.

Okay tomorrow is Friday! Hope we can get out at a decent time. We did pretty good today. Full weekend for me.

Have a good night everyone.

Old July 29th, 2021, 04:55 PM
Running On Empty

Mike - Open-ended invitation. I spent four of the greatest years of my life in Urbana-Champaign. I had my 1972 4-4-2 while attending The Fighting Illini. I bought the car in Riverside, CA while in the USAF and brought it home w/ me. I still owed another three years reserve duty so they assigned me to O'Hare while I was attending U of I. I often took the train from Champaign>Chicago for the weekends. Sometimes I'd get lucky and I'd board the Illinois Central, most other times it was the Illini. I think I paid $14 round trip.
Old July 29th, 2021, 04:56 PM

Chris - It was a pleasant moderate temperature (85°F) day today w/ relatively low humidity (80%). The columns are beginning to remind me of guard towers in a castle.
Norm - 300-years from now tourists to Beaufort will go to look at "The Vintage Chief's Wall"!
Old July 29th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Dream67Olds442
Norm - 300-years from now tourists to Beaufort will go to look at "The Vintage Chief's Wall"!
That's some funny SHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEETTTT right there!
Old July 29th, 2021, 05:09 PM

Good evening guys,

Other than a whole helluva lot of HEAT, not much happened around here today. My wife did surprise me with an unexpected present though. I think you can all appreciate it!

Hope everyone has a great evening !
Old July 29th, 2021, 11:23 PM

Norm, the masonary looks great. Chris, lol, love the shirt. The police gave an update, gang related shooting, not road rage. They are still looking for the triggerman. I was on my way to work, about a mile from where this happened, and was checking traffic behind me in my mirrors, to the left where old US 31 merges into business 31 that I was on. No one near me for 200', the speed limit increase's from 55 to 70, I start ramping up my speed, and once again look in my rearview mirror, SURPRISE! Michigan State Police blue, in my mirror, right on my bumper, where the hell did he come from? The suspects vehicle was described as a silver or gray jeep, I drive a silver Hyundai Santa Fe, my guess, is that he spotted me in a similar looking vehicle and quickly decided to check me out, he backed off, I signaled a lane change and went north, he went south. Dang. Chris, no real damage that I saw on the news to the south of me, max winds were in the 40's, we were supposed to get 3+ inches of rain, my rain gauge said 3/8". Power outages south were the worst of it.

Last edited by 1969w3155; July 29th, 2021 at 11:27 PM.
Old July 30th, 2021, 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
Chris, no real damage that I saw on the news to the south of me, max winds were in the 40's, we were supposed to get 3+ inches of rain, my rain gauge said 3/8". Power outages south were the worst of it.
Dan - Thanks for the updated status on the weather front that went through. Not only my sister, but several cousins and their families still live in the Battle Creek area.
Old July 30th, 2021, 03:23 AM
Running On Empty

Dan - Thanks. A brother in the U.P. (Michigan) had straight-line winds moves across his property in 2011. I've witnessed numerous areas/events where a tornado has downed everything in site along an extended many mile path but it was the first time I had seen the effects of straight-line winds.

Tee time @ 8:30am
Old July 30th, 2021, 03:30 AM

Good morning guys,
Looks like it's gonna be a long day. Went to bed about 1100, then all hell broke loose about 0100 with a bunch of lightning/thunder, high winds, and driving rain. Generally I sleep sound enough to sleep through many storms, but this one was loud. Wife is a night owl and is regularly up to 0100 or 0200, and was still up with the dogs. Luckily she had seen the radar and knew it was coming, and had given Monty a sedative. I had gotten up and was wondering whether we were going to need to head to the basement it was that bad, but the worst of it had already passed and things settled down and we all went to bed around 0200.

Then, Maggie got me up at 0430 to go outside, and now we're sitting on the couch. Gonna recline this sucker here in a minute and see if I can get a few more ZZ's.
Old July 30th, 2021, 08:51 AM

Norm, the straight line winds can make a mess of things, knocked the crap out of stuff back in 1998, with winds speeds up to 140mph, it was unreal. Chris, good to see that it wasn't too bad in your area. I usuually sleep through storms as well, but the worse ones will make me sleep with one ear open.
Old July 30th, 2021, 12:39 PM
Running On Empty

37/45 - WTF I should play the front nine twice. SOS w/ me. I cannot dip below 80 consistently. I'm playing in a ProAm tournament next Monday/Tuesday at my club.

If I know a major thunderstorm is approaching when I go to bed at night, I'm like Dan - I sleep w/ one ear open. If thunderstorms happen during the time I'm sleeping, I might hear them (often I do not), but I generally sleep right through them.

The weather is miserable/disgusting. Heat Warning Heat Index of supposedly 116°F this afternoon. Temperatures are in the 90s but the humidity is higher than the temperature. You can cut it w/ a butter knife. It's the type of weather you can just feel thunderstorms developing somewhere nearby. I just returned from my roadside mailbox - my mailbox is on a USPS (contracted) carrier route even though I reside w/in the town limits. Guess what was in the mail? Oh yeah baby - the dryer start switch. I sense a chocolate malt in my near future while I perform the installation. I'm sure not working outdoors in this stifling weather.

Old July 30th, 2021, 12:53 PM

Norm - The Pro/Am sounds like fun! Your weather is exactly like we had Mon.-Wed. before the front came through last night. Only 85 today, but still fairly humid. Good luck with the switch, should be a piece of cake for you. Going to my youngest daughter's house at 1730 for pizza and a few cold ones. It's been awhile since we've seen her crew. Looking at another high chance of rain and thunderstorms tomorrow, so no car events this weekend. May see if any neighbors are up for a ride on Sunday, supposed to be low 80's and lower humidity. Have a good evening!
Old July 30th, 2021, 04:57 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Woke up this morning and am still breathing this evening, and for that I am truly thankful. The rest of the earthly day sucked. The lead told us this morning, get done and get out. We left at 1:20. Then the stupid lender guy wants a bunch of stuff he already has. I can't print, and it was work stuff that I can't get at home, so I drove back up to work. Couldn't get it to print or send, so he'll just have to wait until Monday. He gave me a little attitude when I told him that. I think they're just screwing with me now. The things they are asking for are things I've already sent them. Glad I got to sit in Friday afternoon rush hour traffic for nothing.

Thundering now, it's been nice all day. Stopped by my new house and talked with the people for awhile. He's still got tons of stuff to pack/move. Eh, if he goes over the closing date I don't care.

Norm you're killing me with the chocolate malteds. I'll make it over for one some day. Glad your switch arrived. Be careful or the reproductive harm that thing will give you.

Chris hope you have a good time with the beer and pizza. I was going to get a pizza tonight but didn't want to go back out once I got home. So I had lasagna instead.

Dan it's a good thing you didn't try to out run the blue. What do they drive now? Used to be Fox Mustangs.

Well I'm gonna settle in. We get to stay up late tonight. I should go get some ice cream but I don't feel like getting back out. Especially if it's going to start raining. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Old July 30th, 2021, 04:59 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by slantflat
Be careful or the reproductive harm that thing will give you.
Mike - That might well be the best bang I've had in some time. Don't deny me!
Old July 30th, 2021, 06:21 PM
Running On Empty

Disappointment looms. Replaced the start switch but the dryer does not remain running. The dryer starts much easier and a peculiar noise which appeared to emanate from the old start switch when starting is no longer is present. The drum turns freely and very well. Heat is produced from the dryer, the drum turns but will not remain running on its own. Greg, help! I'm heading back to Partselect.com to further my investigative troubleshooting measures.
Old July 30th, 2021, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by slantflat
Hi everyone.

Chris hope you have a good time with the beer and pizza. I was going to get a pizza tonight but didn't want to go back out once I got home. So I had lasagna instead.
Mike - Sorry your lender is making you jump through so many hoops! I know it's a real PIA, most of us have been through the same BS in one house deal or more, I feel for ya brother!

We did have a nice time catching up with my daughter, husband, and grandsons. The pizza was good, and the beer was cold. What can I say but I'm just, "Living the Dream"!

Last edited by Dream67Olds442; July 30th, 2021 at 07:48 PM.
Old July 30th, 2021, 07:21 PM

Disappointment looms. Replaced the start switch but the dryer does not remain running. The dryer starts much easier and a peculiar noise which appeared to emanate from the old start switch when starting is no longer is present. The drum turns freely and very well. Heat is produced from the dryer, the drum turns but will not remain running on its own. Greg, help! I'm heading back to Partselect.com to further my investigative troubleshooting measures.
Norm - Is it possible some internal electric motor component is just wearing out? I'm no electric motor genius, but I've seen older electric motors that will start when cold, but when they get warm will quit working, I have no idea why???
Old July 30th, 2021, 08:01 PM

Norm is there a start capacitor in the circuit. My AC unit had one go south at one time 15.00 part 85.00 labor bandit (Just Making a Living I know still hard to take when a person is capable maybe a little lazy) . Interested in the outcome

Keith

Last edited by otto72; July 30th, 2021 at 08:10 PM.
Old July 30th, 2021, 10:16 PM

Mike, trust me, I have no intention of trying to outrun the police, especially with the four popper under the hood. They drive Tahoe's and Explorer's now a days. Cool temps at the moment, 57° @ 1:11 am. humidity will be tolerable for the upcoming week, with temps in the 80's. I opted out of the car show/cruise that was held tonight, I have no problem taking a vacation day, but if I want to work o.t. on the weekend, then I have to work at least a half dayon Friday. Maybe a day off in a week, after the Red Barns Spectacular at the Gilmore. Hopefully it won't rain. One of my favorite shows to attend.
Old July 31st, 2021, 04:30 AM

Norm, If you have heat and drum tries to spin but can't quite do it then I also suspect motor, or as Keith says capacitor. Though of all the dryers my group worked on very few motors were bad. You could try and see how much whole motor would be and if still available, or if too expensive or not avail able maybe you could get just a capacitor, I don't know we never replaced capacitors except on furnace motors or a/c compressors. But that's what it sounds like. There used to be a rebuild kit that was available for the common dryers that included belt, pulleys, limits, etc. 90% of the time that would fix one up. I worked for a utility as a repair tech and was a "jack of all trades, but a master of none" so not a expert. Those appliances are really made to be replaced, I agree with fixing them if you can but sometimes parts aren't available and collectors don't hoard parts for dryers as the do for our classic cars!
Old July 31st, 2021, 04:37 AM

Norm wall looks great. I still vote for a ditch with water and a draw bridge

Mike hang in there " nothing difficult is ever easy "
Old July 31st, 2021, 05:50 AM
Running On Empty

Chris/Greg/Keith - All good ideas/suggestions. You're thinking along the same lines as me & I'm certainly no expert on 240V electric clothes dryers, but I have determination & I enjoy the challenge of saving some cash fixing it myself. The dryer drum will continue to spin when the rotary start switch is held in position to start the dryer. When you release the start switch, the drum will not continue to spin as it normally should. Plenty of heat is being produced & the drum will continue to turn freely at full speed but only with the rotary start switch held in position - let the start switch release & the drum stops. I did a complete/thorough job of cleaning the inside of the dryer - I'm beginning to question if I jarred a wire loose.

All parts are available for the dryer including the motor - I have researched all the parts. Regarding capacitor, I don't see a capacitor available for the dryer. I have replaced capacitors on AC units, as well. I replaced the capacitor on my heat pump combination unit ~4 years ago (and purchased an extra at the same time - I think Kenneth and me posted about this some time earlier). At any rate, I don't believe a dryer (at least this dryer has a capacitor - at least a 'can' capacitor), but it does resemble the type of symptom you'd experience/expect from a leaking capacitor. So, a capacitor's primary function is to store voltage & dump that voltage to the appliance electric motor much like you'd kick someone in the *** just to get them going - it rapidly but slowly enough ramps up (excites) the amperage/voltage to initiate the electric motor. I think it basically depends on the type/style of electric motor used in the machine/appliance. Electric motors are a peculiar breed - since they're designed to accommodate various types of electric pulses based upon load, I believe. Example: When you turn on a grinding stone/burnishing wheel motor, you throw 110V at the motor but the wheels don't begin to immediately turn at 1,000 RPM - they slowly ramp up but I don't believe those electric motors have a capacitor. At any rate, it appears nearly all dryers (regardless if gas or electric since the gas or electric is used to 'heat' the dryer via electric elements or via the burning of gas) have a start switch. Why have a start switch without a purpose? So, this start switch must be acting like some form of capacitor or exciter but the start switch itself does not store voltage so it's not a capacitor. I think there must (might) be some form of what I'm thinking is a 2-stage electric ramp-up built into the electric motor. You hit the start switch, it provides limited electric potential (voltage) to one set of windings then as the electric potential ramps up the next stage (windings) takes over to continue to deliver electricity. The fact nearly 99% of all clothes dryers have a start switch (either rotary or push button) leads me to suspect clothes dryer electric motors are designed very uniquely. My research and discussions thus far have provided enough evidence to suggest these motors are rarely the problem, but instead something else in the circuitry has gone belly up. I checked the door switch - it works but it feels pretty 'iffy' (sketchy) - it has like a certain 'catch' to it as if it doesn't operate smoothly - instead, catches or rubs as the pin moves in/out of the switch. Those switches are either open or closed I believe. I checked on limit switches but from I can see the heat limit sensors are all related to heat temperature and none I can see provide the ability keep the drum from turning. The pulley(s) work since the drum spins freely. The belt works since the drum spins freely. So, the belts and pulleys in and of themselves are working. There still might be the case the electric motor itself is bad but if the drum continues to rotate when the rotary start switch is held in position (turned to the right) but the drum stops when you release the start switch I'm thinking it's circuitry - WTH do I know. Right! Just thinking this through.

Well, thanks for listening. This certainly isn't the end of the world - it's nothing more than an inconvenience for the moment and I'm fine w/o a clothes dryer for quite some time until I find more time to research/address this issue. I looked up replacement prices and a comparable dryer with the same functions is ~$800. A GE OEM electric replacement motor is $135, but does require me to basically take-down the machine - which I'm fine with when I can find the time. The time involved would easily equate to ~2 hours work for a technician, I believe. I've recently found a decent number of YouTube videos of some technicians who have videos demonstrating how to check the continuity of each item in the circuitry so my next plan of attack is going to be:
(1) Open the machine back up to see if knuckle-headed me bumped or knocked off a wire/clip when vacuuming/cleaning the inside; and,
(2) Using my multimeter check the continuity of each piece in the circuitry to see if I can arrive at a faulty tell-tale suspected point of failure.

Any other suggestions you guys have toss them my way. I appreciate it!

James - I'm beginning to agree with you. I could turn these brick columns into guard posts for the castle and fashion a mote just outside 'The Wall'. I have some guests arriving sometime tomorrow for a couple of days. I want to get one more bag of mortar applied to the center column today which should take me far enough in height to install my last metal stand-off for securing the fencing horizontal framing boards. Then, it's onto trimming the driveway grass with gas powered concrete/edger grass eating machine, weed whacking, hitting the yard w/ the JD ZTR mower, and hopefully begin to clean the inside of the house.

Last edited by Vintage Chief; July 31st, 2021 at 05:52 AM.
Old July 31st, 2021, 08:30 AM

Good morning guys,

Heavy thunderstorms are just starting as I'm typing this. We're supposed to get multiple waves throughout the day. No outdoor projects or fun today. My wife is reorganizing her shop and projects in the basement, so I'm on call to provide muscle to help her move pieces of heavy equipment, work benchs, and furniture. Otherwise, I'm plopped on the couch in front of the boob-tube comforting Monty while the storm moves through. He's been sedated, so hopefully he won't suffer too much.

Hope everyone has a productive and enjoyable day!
Old July 31st, 2021, 09:41 AM

Norm does the dryer shut off conventionally or slowly die? Motor may be fine, you may have a controls issue if it just shuts off.
Old July 31st, 2021, 09:47 AM

Norm, it sounds similar to a contactor issue. The start switch closes the circuit momentarily, then some sort of “hold in relay” is also energized to keep the circuit energized when the start switch is released. That same circuit would open when the timer expires.

So there’s a thought - might it be a timer issue?
I think that’s what Koda is suggesting above.
Old July 31st, 2021, 10:26 AM

Old July 31st, 2021, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
James - One of my faves, I'd love to have a big ol hunk of that! Looks wonderful!
Old July 31st, 2021, 11:34 AM
Running On Empty

John/Kenneth - Great suggestion. Very late last night I was researching and I did come across dryers with similar (if not identical) issue I’m having. They were newer dryers & a dryer technician was mentioning a relay going bad. I forgot all about the notion of a relay but I don’t recall seeing one online in parts or when I opened the cabinet. There is a fair wiring schematic in the top of the dryer dashboard panel (which I already put back after I reassembled the dashboard). When I get around to opening the dryer back up in not too distant future, I’ll look for a relay. That makes perfect sense & thanks for the suggestion.

James - you’re killing me.

Not much time to chit chat. Done with buttering bricks, equipment put away & now into edging the 140’ long driveway.
Old July 31st, 2021, 12:59 PM

Oh Yeah, I forgot about start windings, etc. As I said I was never a expert, just muddled thru. But that symptom you mentioned has me thinking. If it only works if you hold the start switch on "start", and stops when you release it, yep you could have another issue related to wiring. Or could the motor be bad as in it doesn't switch to the "run" windings ( or "run" windings are bad)?? Some motors use a centrifugal switch that automatically will switch from start to run windings, like a bench grinder you mentioned, you can actually hear it on those. Oh and what Kenneth said sounds like it could be right too, I just can't remember. I guess I would do some more research as you are doing before you shell out cash for a new motor which may not be the problem. I'm sure you will get it!
Old July 31st, 2021, 02:34 PM
Running On Empty

Greg - The windings make sense & they were essentially & initially what I was hedging towards. Step-up (1st stage) winding which hands off to the next (2nd stage) winding. Kind of like the kick in the butt to get someone going or like lifting an 80lb bag of concrete off the floor. Once you get the bag off the floor you spend far less effort/energy carrying it. The motor may have a centrifugal switch (as you said) initialized by the rotary start switch (large electrical impulse) which then gives way to a lesser electrical draw once the motor & drum are rotating. That one YouTube dryer technician did demonstrate how to test the continuity of the motor and the couple of harnesses which plug into the motor. We'll see moving forward - thanks for suggestions/ideas - appreciated.

Currently, I think I need a start switch wired into my own circuitry. I managed to get 1/3 of the driveway edged - IT IS HOT OUTDOORS! Then, it began to look like a thunderstorm developing (maybe I was hoping one was developing?); so, I put the edger, brooms, wheel barrow, etc. up, windows up in the truck and began mowing, instead. The rains never came but I did manage to get the entire lawn mowed.

I'm starving and I'll be darned I think I see another chocolate malt in the very near future after some dinner. Funny how that works out.
Old July 31st, 2021, 02:41 PM
Running On Empty

John - To address your question specifically - "...does the dryer shut off conventionally or slowly die?"

The dryer does not actually turn on and "run"; therefore, it neither shuts off conventionally nor slowly dies - it doesn't "run". Again, the only time it "runs" is when I rotate and HOLD the rotary start switch to the right to attempt to turn the dryer ON (or, run if you will). If I continue to hold the rotary start switch to the right, the dryer will remain running - as long as I rotate and HOLD the rotary start switch to the right. When I release the rotary start switch, the start switch returns to its normal position and the dryer (drum) immediately stops rotating. The rest of the dryer appears to continue to function normally - e.g. heat is produced, I can hear the timer counting down, I can control the settings - Fluff, No Heat, Timed Heat, etc. - on the Control ****. I'm going to check into the idea there's a relay in the circuitry.
Old July 31st, 2021, 04:10 PM

Good evening guys,
OK, I got the new shirt a couple days ago. Another present came from my wife today. She must be feeling guilty about something, I'm thinking it's all the running I do for "her" furniture business. She says it's an early B-day present, which isn't until the end of November. Well Mom and Dad did not raise any dummies, I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth. She told me she got it so I could work more comfortably out in the garage when it's +90 out there. There's the answer, she wants me out of the house more! The center barrel of the fan rotates 360 so it will blow out at any angle vertically, and in addition there are mechanical louvers in the outlet that will oscillate from side to side with the touch of a switch. I really did need something like this, it will help alot!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Old July 31st, 2021, 04:29 PM
Running On Empty

Chris - Very thoughtful of your wife.
Old July 31st, 2021, 05:27 PM

Chris - Very thoughtful of your wife.
Yep, my thought exactly! She's really something!
Old August 1st, 2021, 05:40 AM

Good morning guys,
Wow, it was only 62 when I got up, and we're looking at sunshine with a high of only 82 today. It really looks like the whole week is going to be really pretty with no rain in the forecast, highs only in the 70's Monday and Tuesday, and low to mid-80's Wednesday - Friday. I sure hope the weatherman is right.

I may go for a ride with a neighbor buddy this afternoon or I may just head out by myself, kinda depends on when he's gonna be able to get finished with some family responsibilities. I hate to waste too much of such a nice day, but it's fun to ride with someone else too! He's newer to riding and kinda looks to me for guidance on neat places to ride.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Old August 1st, 2021, 06:18 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Quite the thunderstorm last night. Started up around 3 and lasted over an hour. Tiger didn't seem rattled, but he did jump up on the bed and stuck close to me. I don't mind.

Nice out now, chance of more rain this afternoon. Not sure what I'm going to do today. Not mow. I do need to hit Walmart at some point.

Norm I applaud you for fixing the dryer instead of giving in and just buying a new one, like I would. I hope you don't get so consumed that you start throwing good money after bad. I think that's called the Law of Diminishing Returns. On the other hand, don't let it get the best of you!

Awful house was nice this morning. Saw a few guys and had a good chat. Won't be there at all next weekend because I'm headed to my Mom's.

Okay gotta make this day count. Hope everyone has a good day.