The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old July 5th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Running On Empty

37/42
Old July 5th, 2021, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Vintage Chief
37/42
Nice shootin Norm!!!
Old July 5th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Dream67Olds442
Nice shootin Norm!!!
Chris, Thanks. Two holes ate my lunch on the back nine - argh.
Old July 5th, 2021, 12:15 PM

Nice round Norm, What is the yardage that you play from [ /We talked before about how different courses use different colored tees]

Me? It depends who I'm playing with 82 YO friend we move up to black 5440. Normally I like to play the whites 6196. When I play with the better golfers I play the blues 6663 I've only played the tips a few times 7114 and had to hit a driver on par 3's
Old July 5th, 2021, 12:22 PM
Running On Empty

White Tees = 5300 yards; C.R. Slope = 115

We have six sets of tees:
Black = 6900
Green = 6400
Blues = 5900
White = 5300
Gold = 4700
Red = 4100

I moved up to the Whites from the Blue Tees last year; although, I was (tournament) eligible (65+) three years ago.

Last edited by Vintage Chief; July 5th, 2021 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Change C.R. to Slope
Old July 5th, 2021, 01:27 PM
Running On Empty

I’m more or less same. I do rotate a fair amount between our Blue & White tees. From the white I’m generally within a 9-iron approach shot while blue tees I’m generally an 8 or 7 iron approach, depending on the hole.
Old July 5th, 2021, 01:36 PM

Norm You must be a bomber off the tees
Old July 5th, 2021, 01:47 PM

A friend of mine had an E100 van back in the early years of high school. 3 on the tree, don’t remember which engine, but I think it was an inline six. I do remember it had an ejector seat. Seriously, it did.
The passengers door didn’t latch correctly, so if you leaned on it hard, it would pop open.
Along with that, the passengers bucket seat didn't have all its mounting bolts, so would tip outwards towards the door. So on a hard left turn, the passengers seat would tip outwards, and if the occupant leaned into the door, the door would pop open. No one actually got ejected, but a few folks came close.
Old July 5th, 2021, 02:10 PM

Norm, my present 1971 convertible and my previous 1970 Supreme both had 350-4bbl with 2.56 rearend from the factory. Back in the 80s I replaced the 2.56 on the 1970 with a 3.08 and that made it feel like the car gained 50 horsepower, then I replaced the 3.08 with a 3.55 and it felt like another 50 horsepower increase. With that gear, punching it at 60 mph resulted in a downshift to 2nd, then upshifting at 65-ish would bark 3rd. That setup was a beast! It convinced me to replace the 2.56 in the 1971 with a 3.23 rear. I have been very happy with the current setup as it cruises nicely at highway speeds and has lots more pep than the 2.56s around town while getting the same mileage.
Old July 5th, 2021, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Fun71
Norm, my present 1971 convertible and my previous 1970 Supreme both had 350-4bbl with 2.56 rearend from the factory. Back in the 80s I replaced the 2.56 on the 1970 with a 3.08 and that made it feel like the car gained 50 horsepower, then I replaced the 3.08 with a 3.55 and it felt like another 50 horsepower increase. With that gear, punching it at 60 mph resulted in a downshift to 2nd, then upshifting at 65-ish would bark 3rd. That setup was a beast!
Guys - My '67 4-4-2 motor had a pretty aggressive cam (slightly more than W30 spec) put in during it's resto along with new matching timing gear and chain. That's why I need a vacuum collector to operate my power front discs. Cylinder walls in the "E" block were all really good and did not need bored, pistons were all in great shape too. The "C" heads were ported and polished, valve seats hardened, new stainless valves, rods and springs. Hooker headers feeding 2.5" exhaust all the way to the rear. It has a Mallory HEI. Edlebrock Performer intake with Holley 850cfm Street Demon carb. TH400 with mild B&M shift kit feeding 3.55 anti-spin. Pedal to the floor downshift at 40mph will not just chirp the tires, it breaks them loose for a second. Upshift back to 3rd around 65 chirps the tires. I'd like to put her on a dyno someday and see what it's really putting out. I've had way more knowledgeable car guys than me go for a ride to see how it performs and most of them are thinking I'm comfortably around 400hp. First car I've ever had that's scary powerful!
Old July 5th, 2021, 05:36 PM
Running On Empty

Kenneth - I've followed numerous posts of yours regarding the rear-ends in your cars & I like what you did with them. I think you made some excellent decisions. I don't have any particular need to upgrade the rear-end in this convertible - at this time anyways.

What I was trying to make a point of (not clearly enough I don't think) in my previous post was the notion this 50 year old OEM engine, 50 year old OEM TH350 transmission (numbers matching) & the 50 year old OEM 2.56 rear-end has this much 'spunk' still remaining. I owned (my 1st car) a 1967 4-4-2 (1969 - 1973) & a 1972 4-4-2 (1976 - 1981) but both of those cars were only two to four years old when I bought each of them. Both completely stock & they kicked major butt. This '71 CS convertible just seems blistering fast IMO - for a 50 year old power train. I've done nothing to the engine internals, I reviewed as much of the engine top end as I could when I removed the intake manifold & valve covers looking for areas of weakness. Someone has worked on the engine prior to my ownership as demonstrated by the replacement of a couple rocker arms, the valve stem seals appeared in good condition and the dry/wet compression check I did was spot-on. I'll note the engine 'seems' to have a mild lobe sound to it. I think you might know what I mean. While it idles great, it 'seems' when idling it has just a tad of a lobe sound & feel to it. Of course, anything I could conjure up would be nothing more than a complete guess but I've always wondered if someone replaced the crank & or cam in the engine. I think next time I'm working on the car I'll take a more dedicated look to see if the head gaskets appear to be new but they looked to me to be originals IIRC. You did an excellent job on rebuilding your '71 convertible, BTW.

You probably know I rebuilt & upgraded the entire suspension (front & rear) winter before last. Recently, I've noticed a mild 'click' when pulling in & out of the garage (man-cave) from a dead stop - going into either a forward gear or reverse. The 'click' is always in the front-end and sounds like its coming from the passenger side. Since I replaced everything, I've greased the front-end a couple times and didn't notice anything unusual with the car on concrete, but I think I'd better put it on jack stands to have a more detailed look - maybe a (new) ball joint has worked loose, whatever who knows but I think I'll jack it up to get a better look. I will note the PS gear box has to be replaced - there is far too much play in it. I've done as much fine-tuning with the worm gear as I can and nothing I do will tighten up the play in the gear box. This winter's project is going to an R&R of the PS gear box & rag joint.
Old July 5th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Running On Empty

What's interesting to note on my '71 CS convertible is the fact it has a double-roller (no nylon) timing chain. The timing chain had a little bit of slack in it when I examined it during my oil pan gasket R&R & oil pump R&R and I could not justify replacing a timing chain simply because it had a little play to it - they all eventually get a little play in them. I did not spend any time to determine if that double-roller chain was an aftermarket replacement for an original OEM timing chain. IOW, was the OEM timing gear a double-roller with a nylon timing chain? I think you probably might have been able to replace a single-roller timing gear with a double-roller timing gear to accommodate a double roller timing chain, but I honestly have not researched it enough to know. I 'think' the original timing gear and chain were most likely single-roller gear & chain but I don't know. If the OEM setup was single-roller gear & chain, then obviously it was changed to a double-roller prior to my ownership. Whenever I see no difference between a dry & wet compression test I have no reason to suspect there is any reason to go any further into the internals of the engine. I wonder what compression an original stock OEM 350 cid produced new off the assembly line? Here are the numbers from mine.

Attached Files
File Type: docx
Compression Check.docx (13.5 KB, 2 views)
Old July 5th, 2021, 05:59 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Norm You must be a bomber off the tees
I have gained somewhat of a reputation for blistering my tee shots & 3-woods.
Old July 5th, 2021, 06:55 PM

More H/O work before the nationals.

Yesterday was headlights, then got distracted fixing a grille and aligning the bumper. Replaced completely dead wiper blades.

Today, oil change, lubed 11 of the 13 joints in front (I'll catch the last two when I change the front wheels, easier access.) Need to see if the propeller shaft U joints have zerks. Got done under the car, popped the flapper off (I do NOT like those springs), the top, the filter, and the bottom. Carburetor is sticking after sitting. I think it has the funk. I noticed that car has a bazillion things connected to the carb, so I shot carb cleaner down all four barrels a couple times and worked the linkage. Hopefully that will fix and I can stay this way till I restore a correct numbered carb for it (which is in my kitchen).

I noticed that the power brake vacuum line does not go 18 inches to the intake. It goes 18 inches to a loose metal tube on the manifold, over to the right head, then back to hose, loops back to the booster, then back around to the intake manifold. I am wondering if the previous owner made it a stealth vacuum reservoir when they cammed it. The U code 455 was rated at 250, I think this one got tweaked another 40 or so. It doesn't have THAT righteous of an idle, so sometime I will clean that hose up. While I was back there, I found the 30 amp high speed fan fuse holder, pulled the fuse, and it is indeed toast. That thing is an ACA which is shorter than my patience. Since I had none that small, off I went and the second of the two auto parts stores next to each other had an ACA assortment. In the 30A one went, now I have high blower. Woo.

More carb cleaner, then reassembled the OAI. Rolled the car back all the way forward to put my lawnmower back behind it, then, the last 90 min I worked on wheels. Polished and waxed the trim ring, waxed the wheel, worked on the trapezoid trims and replaced those that could not hold on of their own accord (and removed a lot of RTV from previous owner. Mounted NOS center caps with new screws and blue loctite, then landed the trim rings. 2 done, 3 to go. I believe the spare ralley wheel has a center cap and no trim ring from the factory. This suits, as I have 5 caps and 4 rings.

Still to go: Trim 3 wheels, check front bearings, finish lube job, put the finished wheels on the car, check rear end fluid level. Figure out why back drive linkage is non functional, as well as kickdown switch. Check rear speakers that died. Check headlight alignment. Wash and wax and treat vinyl top. Clean interior. I can do all that in ten days.
Old July 5th, 2021, 08:17 PM

Good evening guys,

Koda - Sounds like you're whipping the H/O into fighting shape! I enjoy prepping my car for shows. Not as much as attending, but to me it's just another fun component of the hobby. Plus, it keeps me out of the bars.

Relaxing day today. Didn't do a whole hell of alot, but did have fun getting out on my bike for a couple hours this afternoon. Didn't ride anywhere special, just took off and let the spirit move me! Riding my bikes is very cathartic for me, probably more relaxing than anything else I do.

We got our ol Bubba (nickname for Monty) back today from his drug induced state of last night. Sure was good to see him back to his usual mischievous and playful self.

Wife made a wonderful dessert today. The best way to describe it, is to say it's like a giant Reese's Cup. It has an Oreo Cookie crust, main body of what tastes like a peanut butter flavored cheesecake, and a Chocolate Ganache top! Very, very tasty, but incredibly rich. A little goes a long way.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Our Bubba's back from Stonerville!

I don't know what to call this dessert other than Peanut butter chocolaty goodness!

Last edited by Dream67Olds442; July 5th, 2021 at 08:19 PM.
Old July 5th, 2021, 09:11 PM

Smile

Originally Posted by Dream67Olds442
Good evening guys,

Koda - Sounds like you're whipping the H/O into fighting shape! I enjoy prepping my car for shows. Not as much as attending, but to me it's just another fun component of the hobby. Plus, it keeps me out of the bars.

Relaxing day today. Didn't do a whole hell of alot, but did have fun getting out on my bike for a couple hours this afternoon. Didn't ride anywhere special, just took off and let the spirit move me! Riding my bikes is very cathartic for me, probably more relaxing than anything else I do.

We got our ol Bubba (nickname for Monty) back today from his drug induced state of last night. Sure was good to see him back to his usual mischievous and playful self.

Wife made a wonderful dessert today. The best way to describe it, is to say it's like a giant Reese's Cup. It has an Oreo Cookie crust, main body of what tastes like a peanut butter flavored cheesecake, and a Chocolate Ganache top! Very, very tasty, but incredibly rich. A little goes a long way.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Our Bubba's back from Stonerville!

I don't know what to call this dessert other than Peanut butter chocolaty goodness!

I swear you can find anything on the net. Glad Bubba is back to his ole self.https://www.teepublic.com/en-au/magn...hippie-tie-dye
Old July 5th, 2021, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by otto72

I swear you can find anything on the net. Glad Bubba is back to his ole self.https://www.teepublic.com/en-au/magn...hippie-tie-dye
Thanks Otto! Might just have to look into a couple of those shirts for the wife and I. I have actually purchased shirts from that company before. I found a couple different styles of '67 Cutlass/4-4-2 shirts that I bought from them to wear to cruises/shows.
Old July 6th, 2021, 02:11 AM

I have gained somewhat of a reputation for blistering my tee shots & 3-woods.

A few years ago, I HAD to switch to a stronger 3 wood to "get it up" So I'm only about 180 yards my driver is good [if I hit it where the screws used to be] 220 unless I'm going down hill with a tail wind

Because of the Holidays, My club was closed on Monday and open today, I'm playing with this guy [good friend] his wife and son today

https://gapga.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/.../tresults.htm?

I hope they can hold there noses through 18 with me today
Old July 6th, 2021, 05:15 AM
Running On Empty

James - Have a great round of golf - sounds like a fun day.
Old July 6th, 2021, 05:18 AM

Looked into the OCA meet again after deciding not to go earlier. Ahh host hotel is still full and mail in registration was ended on 6/20. So won't be going. I think it will be great though, I'm sure you all will have fun.
Old July 6th, 2021, 12:44 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Good day at work. I was at my desk, and there wasn't any drama and things were fairly quiet. I had planned on going in early but at 1030 last night I was still awake so I said there's no way I'm going in with less than 4 hours of sleep. I'll try again for tomorrow.

Beautiful out. Got an errand to run in a little bit. It's so cold in the shop it's nice to be outside where it's warm. The house is getting that way, too, I might have to bump it up a little bit. Tiger seems to like it so it will probably stay.

Chris it's good that Monty is no worse for wear. I remember years ago when we first got Max, he was about 6 months old and the vet said it was okay to have him neutered. He came home still under the effects of the anesthesia and he wobbled around like he was drunk all evening. It was funny but we had to watch him because he'd wander over to the stairs and we had to keep him from falling down them. Ah, Max. The benchmark to which all others are judged. To whom?

Greg I was a member of OCA when I was a kid. I drove from Chicago to Lansing on the 90th anniversary of Oldsmobile. Actually had a pretty good time, I went with a friend of mine. I drove my rusty 4 door Cutlass with bad tires because I didn't know any better. Not sure what I was expecting but there didn't seem to be a lot to do for me. Of course I wasn't actually registered, we just drove up there and stayed over night. The car show downtown was spectacular, worth the drive by itself. We didn't know where any of the events were going on.

Koda my excuse for not being as meticulous as you is I don't have a good place to work. Ah, one of these days I will then I will have the most pristine Valiants on earth. Actually I have a trio of Cutlasses that need work and another that needs a miracle.

Okay off to run my errand. Hope Tuesday's been good for everyone.

Old July 6th, 2021, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by slantflat
Hi everyone.

Chris it's good that Monty is no worse for wear.
Mike - Thanks. It was really nice to not see him suffer during the bombardment!
Old July 6th, 2021, 09:08 PM

Slant, I need to build a shop. At least the h/o has its own spot.

In other news, Live in Japan is a great Deep Purple album. Nikka whisky appropriately, too.
Old July 7th, 2021, 10:58 AM
Running On Empty

37/41 Argh. The back nine is proving elusive to me this week. Nine hole shootout this evening @ 5pm. Bring home the money honey.
Old July 7th, 2021, 11:11 AM

37/41 Argh. The back nine is proving elusive to me this week. Nine hole shootout this evening @ 5pm. Bring home the money honey.
Norm - Still a damn nice round! Good luck this evening!
Old July 7th, 2021, 11:15 AM
Running On Empty

Chris - Thanks. Our (my) team did take 1st place in our round this morning. We've raised our buy-in for our morning group (The Hotdoggers - I was not involved in the naming of the group. I joined the group after the fact) so there is now more candy ($$) being dispersed & we pay-out to both 1st place (2/3) and 2nd place (1/3).
Old July 7th, 2021, 11:21 AM

Good deal Norm, especially if you're regulary placing in one of those top two places!
Old July 7th, 2021, 12:09 PM
Running On Empty

James - Did they have to hold their noses the entire 18?
Old July 7th, 2021, 01:13 PM

Smile

James - Did they have to hold their noses the entire 18?

Pretty much, Old man [ my fiend] 300+ off the tips shot a 64 [ I think his game was off]] Kid was easy 360+ off the tips, The kind of kid ya love to hate be on a par 5 in 2 for a birdie. Beat his old man by 2 stokes. His Mrs. and I held up the rear with a pair of 84's I'm really glad her game was off too

But had a great TIME WITH GOOD FRIENDS

I once played with My architect's son. We started on 3 [for some reason] at 16 he was 6 under from the tips. I said, "Ya know VJ has the course record at 8 under" and watched him push one into the trees. Old age and treachery have it over youth an skill every time
Old July 7th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Pretty here, it rained this morning but I suspect more is on the way.

I don't know why I'm so tired today. I slept pretty good last night, got up early for overtime, and couldn't keep my eyes open all day. We had an unscheduled 2 hour break because the washer broke and no one could fix it. I had a nice nap. Came home and crashed on the couch. Didn't get anything done. I think I'll hit the sack.

Hump Day. This week seems to be going slow, even though it's a short week. If I didn't know better I'd say today is Thursday. This reminds me of my first day of high school. It was so harried and challenging, I went to bed that night and the next day I woke up and thought, this better be Friday because it's been a long week. It was Tuesday.

Okay have a good evening everyone.

Old July 7th, 2021, 05:11 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Pretty much, Old man [ my fiend] 300+ off the tips shot a 64 [ I think his game was off]] Kid was easy 360+ off the tips, The kind of kid ya love to hate be on a par 5 in 2 for a birdie. Beat his old man by 2 stokes. His Mrs. and I held up the rear with a pair of 84's I'm really glad her game was off too
But had a great TIME WITH GOOD FRIENDS
I once played with My architect's son. We started on 3 [for some reason] at 16 he was 6 under from the tips. I said, "Ya know VJ has the course record at 8 under" and watched him push one into the trees. Old age and treachery have it over youth an skill every time
360+ off the tips? That's some serious golf. Glad you enjoyed yourself, though.

I shot a 37 in our 9-hole shootout - 2 bogies, 1 birdie. The birdie didn't win me a skin as three others had a birdie on the same hole. Our team did come in 2nd place for a little $$.
Old July 7th, 2021, 05:26 PM

I shot a 37 in our 9-hole shootout - 2 bogies, 1 birdie. The birdie didn't win me a skin as three others had a birdie on the same hole. Our team did come in 2nd place for a little $$.
Great nine Norm, glad you bought home some cash!
Old July 7th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Running On Empty

Chris - Thanks. A little cash is better than no cash, right?
Old July 7th, 2021, 06:32 PM

Chris - Thanks. A little cash is better than no cash, right?
Yep, sumptins better than nuttin in my book!
Old July 7th, 2021, 06:58 PM

Good evening guys,

Man, sure feels good to sit down and relax! Pretty busy day, mowing, weed whacking, lifting workout, furniture hauling, trip to the store and bank, and bills. Tried to get all the must do's out of the way because my riding buddy and I are riding down to Clearwater Lake Dam tomorrow. One of my favorite rides, I'm pretty sure I've posted a pic from there before. It's about 280-miles round-trip and very scenic. We're going to eat lunch in the little town of Piedmont, MO which is only about 5-miles from the lake. Pretty good little BBQ joint there we're gonna hit.

Planning on going to a cruise-in on Friday that I've never been to before. It's a new one hosted by an Elks Club about 20-miles from me. I had also planned on hitting a different cruise-in on Saturday evening too, but it's looking like a strong possibility for all day rain on Saturday. Can't stop mother nature, but I'm sure enjoying getting my car out to as many events as I can!

Hope you all had a wonderful day!
Old July 7th, 2021, 10:12 PM

Norm, damn fine golf. I have never swung a golf club in anger.

Slant, yeah, this week is fuzzed. We took a resigning engineer to a farewell lunch today. She left, we looted her desk's leftbehinds. I scored an angle gauge, another set of Allen wrenches, a cloth tape measure, and some other stuff.

Chris, enjoy the car show thing while you can. It tapered off for me, I like one every couple months now.

James, I am learning the treachery as I get older.

Worked on the H/O tonight, took a trip to the auto parts store and got some brake lube at the recommendation of a friend. Got into the bearings to check and regrease them, which necessitated the caliper coming off and I lubed the points on it. Set torque on the bearings then backed off and pinned it. Reassembled all then mounted one of the two wheels I've put all the trim on. Also hit that last zerk while the wheel was off; it's right there. Set the car down on the new tire, one corner done. Think I'll check the drums and the rear end fluid level, and put new tires/wheels on the back tomorrow.
Old July 8th, 2021, 03:29 AM

His dad teaches and owns a driving range.. He also played alot of baseball. That helps

Really the most impressive thing is his wife has 2 sets of clubs and play left or right depending on how she feels when she wakes up
Old July 8th, 2021, 03:53 AM

--Chris, sounds like a nice trip you have planned with your buddy, I, like Koda have slowed way down on car shows, more like I have stopped, except for the Old US 27 Motor Tour, which is more of a week long traveling bunch of car shows. I don't care for sitting in a chair by my car when at one anyway, I usually walk around and look at the other cars and I really enjoy swap meets since I'm always looking for parts for my truck, and actually still looking for a few for the Olds.
-- Wow what a nice sunny, hot weekend it was over the 4th. Thursday all the way thru Monday the 5th were great, Hot as a firecracker! But now we pay for it, (which is good, too) Rained pretty steady Tues afternoon and all day Wed, today is Thursday and is cloudy and raining- that's ok..
--I've been working on my older Polaris snowmobile and a 20 yr. old snowmobile trailer I bought. The sled had some worn out and missing track guides so I decided to replace them all- 104 of them!! Borrowed a special installer tool. I just took this thing apart to replace some bearings and check out. Well I guess that's why your check old stuff out.... The trailer has been used as snowmobile trailers are, behind a vehicle going down salted Michigan roads in the winter!! You can imagine...
-- Yesterday they Chloride-ed the road, which is where the bring a semi truck with 2 tanker trailers behind it and spray chloride on the gravel. It helps stop the dust, but it's very corrosive to cars ,etc. So here in Michigan you have salt in the winter and chloride in the summer to ruin your cars!
Old July 8th, 2021, 06:40 AM
Running On Empty

Greg - In reality they're applying a (common) salt in both winter & summer (often the exact same salt). The primary difference is the phase of the substance (matter) - x3 phases to matter (solid, liquid or gas). Which salt they apply and which phase they apply is often dictated by the location, availability, transportation & cost. There are many common salts - Sodium Chloride [Halite] (NaCl), Magnesium Chloride (MgCl2), Potassium Chloride (KCl) & Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) are several of the most common in commercial/industrial use. Each of these (solid) salts are readily soluble in water [as you can most easily witness when you dissolve table salt (Sodium Chloride, NaCl) in a glass of water]; but you can just as easily dissolve any of the other salts in water, as well. The trucks are applying salt in the liquid phase to control dust on unpaved roadbeds & the solid phase to control ice (solid phase H2O) in winter. Therefore, whether winter or summer, they're applying it in either solid phase (form) or liquid phase (form) - both containing chloride. It's always the chloride ion (anion) with its net negative charge (state) which dissolves metal & forms rust.
Old July 8th, 2021, 01:49 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Rained all day while I was in the bunker, but now the sun is out. Hope it's gonna be nice this weekend.

Went to get the dogmobile today. A buck 20 later and the air works again. I got there and there was an extra 10 on the bill. I said, I distinctly remember him saying 120. Oh they saw there was a nail in your tire so they went ahead and fixed it. Hm. Probably picked up in his lot. I was going to pay cash so I said well I'll give you my card. She said there will be a 5.19 charge for the credit card. I said somebody saw me coming. She lined through the tire charge. Hm.

Went in early for work. It was just me and that fat a$$hole. His little buddy was the only wall guy so he gave all the cards to him. So I sat there for two hours and did exactly nothing. It would have been worth not getting the 2 OT to stay home the extra two hours. I'm considering going in tomorrow but not very seriously.

Greg I'd love to go to car shows but I never hear of any. They are always on the north side of the city. Plus I don't have anything to show. I used to like the static cruise in's at Summit Racing but they aren't doing them this year.

Guess I'll start the wind down process. Tomorrow is Friday, thank the good Lord. Of course I'll probably go in Saturday so what the hell. I have a nice piece of lasagna to look forward to in a minute.