The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old May 4th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Mike, don't worry about Kentucky. I just got an email from my friend and he's still with us.
Old May 4th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Always room for one more

Allan that's wonderful! I'm sorry I took so long but I'm glad things turned out. Did he say where he's been?

Well I hit the Awful house, went back up to work and media blasted three rims, went to Walmart, and came home. I decided against the junkyard and I'm glad I did. Haven't done a lot this afternoon, as I started to wind down and now it's barely after 8pm and I'm ready for bed. Very happy with the day, though.

Tomorrow I plan on the credit union, the metal place, maybe the junkyard, and hopefully I can get the Airstream. And it's car washing day. And I need to get a new lawn mower. And, and, and...

But now I think I'm gonna start getting ready for bed. I'm done. Have a good evening everyone.
Old May 4th, 2014, 05:19 PM

Good evening everyone.

It was another cool and wet weekend. Luckily this was the weekend for the local indoor show. It was pretty good, but there was only 1 Oldsmobile there.

The Delta is out, I just need the weather to cooperate so I can drive it.

Just a quick visit tonite. Have a great week everyone.
Old May 4th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Captain Starfire

Right, 1969

The story I had read said the '83 was "in danger" of falling in, and was the first moved out from under the hallowed dome when the situation was deemed stable. But you're right, it was not one of the 8. Mea culpa.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...l-be-restored/
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:31 PM

Wow, just the one exists.
Old May 4th, 2014, 08:56 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Cold, wet and snowy here yesterday and today. Drat! So much for Spring 101. Current temp is 29° but no wind. Fine misty snow falling.

Saturday was Graeme's convocation. As of now he's a full fledged Architectural Technologist, and like most of the grads nowadays - seeking work. There should be some good opportunities as I believe there are fewer Architects now that before.

Mike - He was dealing with Cancer (throat) and also had a heart attack. What he calls a bit of a setback. I'm so grateful to know that he's alive. Funny he sent me an email on Saturday to ask what horse I was choosing for the Kentucky Derby this year. We used to compare notes on the ponies and see who came up with the purse. Crap! This year I completely forgot about the Derby because I was pre-occupied.

Jim - best of luck my friend. Beating the cigs can be a rough journey. Hope Madame Zelda can work some magic on you. Just think of the $$$ you might save if she can 'cure' you. I'm guessing there's a more motivating reason you're trying this though.

Hoping to get the Cutlass into production mode again by the end of next weekend. Got a tail - shaft O ring to replace, and might just dump all the fluid and redo all the seals at the same time. Plus I need a new adapter for the 3.42 gears that went into the diff last year. Got to figure out what 'drive gear' and 'driven gear' is, then get the right sleeve for the gear adapter. This year I'd like to drive the car, and I'm sure that the cooling system overhaul won't take that long. It's getting the full HD cooling package, including an overhauled 3 core rad. $$ might make the engine overhaul a delayed project.

Clint - I'm still in the market for a 200 4R. I think the Buick/Pontiac/Olds models from 83-87 would be the right choice so I'm watching the pick n pull websites for donors. I know you put one in Brit. Far as I know the 200 4R is the same on G body and BC bodies? I really like the final drive ratio of .67:1 for highway use. Gotta do some research on that. I know I mentioned I was thinking about this before and you commented, but I honestly don't remember what ya said.
Old May 4th, 2014, 10:43 PM

Allan, why use a gear adapter? just change the driven gear on the speedo cable at the trans.
Old May 5th, 2014, 04:30 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautimus day

GTG whitey awaits a few [maybe alot] of smacks]
Old May 5th, 2014, 04:49 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Allan, Any of the 2004r's will work (except maybe the diesel ones) Some are built better from the factory than others. Here is a list of codes on them.

TH-200-R4 ID's:ID Year(s) Application KZF ** Olds 442/Hurst, CZF ** Monte SS, BRF ** GN/T-Type/Turbo Regals, OZ ** Hurst OldsOM Olds 350 Diesels
OG Olds 307, BY V-6 252 Cars, AA and AP Cadillac's.
Transmissions marked "**" have a special (better for performance) valve body, plate, 1-2 servo, 3-4 servo, 2-3 intermediate servo, and governor.

These codes can be found on the passenger side of the transmission near the output shaft. Sometimes they are hard to read due to the catalytic convertor getting in the way. The valve body itself will have the first two letters painted on it. Be careful because the paint comes off easily. The special valve bodies usually have a purple strip on them also.
TH-200-R4 ID's:
ID Year(s) Application
KZF ** Olds 442/Hurst
CZF ** Monte SS
BRF ** GN/T-Type/Turbo Regals
OZ ** Hurst Olds
OM Olds 350 Diesels
OG Olds 307
BY V-6 252 Cars
AA and AP Cadillac's
I have a BRF in Brit. From a GN.

Well, the 442 arrived on Saturday morning from Cali. Pretty car. Now I get to go over it and make it worthy to make it to St. Louis.

I need to get some stuff done int he yard the next few weeks. Lowes is updating their in-stock sheds. They are selling their displays cheaper than you could build one. I have my eyes on a 8'X12' for $800. The only thing is it's blue and the wife will NOT have a blue shed in her backyard.

Kyle, glad to hear the suit settled.

Mike hope you found a treasure at the boneyard.

Jamesbo. Good luck. I hope it works for ya. The sooner the better.

Have a Monday all.
Old May 5th, 2014, 05:17 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Boy did I sleep good. I woke up around 4 and I was all scrunched up in the bottom corner of the bed. I thought, why is the clock over there? Then the dogs got me up at 7 and I'm ready to go.

Clint didn't make the junkyard yesterday. Gonna try for it today. Got lots of errands to do. Is the guy going to fly up to you and then drive his car home? What a nice ride that will be. Top down the whole way.

Jamesbo I heard if you go to sleep with the patch on it gives you the same nightmares as the Chantix does.

If you get a regular 200R can it be built up to be as strong as the GN/442?

Lots to do. Hope the week starts out well for everyone.
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:00 AM

Morning guys and gals,

Another gloomy day here in Manitoba. Was going to open a roof and shingle, next 2 days the weather isn't very nice. Will have to wait till Wednesday, so I guess I keep building my shed.

Have a great day CO
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Dan, I'm not sure it's as easy as just changing the driven gear (I have the one I need for 3.42). From what I've read I also need a new sleeve because the 2.73 uses a different one than a 3.42. I did take into account the tire size and overall wheel height. Ultimately I would like the 200 4R in the car. It should be the same basic size as the TH350 so a direct bolt in, same prop shaft, but I believe the trans mount gets moved back, so a new e brake cable also. Need to research installation of the TV cable too.
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Always room for one more

Got the Airstream home today! The title turned out to be a non-issue and I went to pick it up with the black truck. Did a little cleaning this evening, tomorrow I'll figure out how to hook up shore power.

I could probably use this as it sits with just a weekend or two worth of work, but I need to figure out how to make it dog-tolerant. Dog proof is too much to hope for, but if I can get it to be as secure as their room in the house, I'll be happy.

As usual I can't post any pictures, so just picture an Airstream. They pretty much all look alike.

The only pressing issue is tires. It has old ST radials and I've heard nothing but bad things about ST tires in general. So maybe a set of light truck tires? I think they have to be Load Range E so that won't be cheep. Eh, something to research.

Glad it's home. Something else to work on just what I need. At least it doesn't have an engine.
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Captain Starfire

Mike, I prolly missed something somewhere (duh! Me?) but why can't you post pictures? I gotta' see that baby! If you can e-mail them to me, I will post them if you like... I'm sure everybody here's got bated breath as well.... I'd love to see some of the rest of your fleet, as well.

And BTW, is the TR-6 officially history now? Pete seemed unfazed when I mentioned it to him. He's got so much going on, nothing really affects him too much. (With a brood of 3 young men, a semi-sane ex-wife, a long-term "S.O.," and a full-time job, I guess he's seen & heard it all.)

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; May 5th, 2014 at 07:21 PM.
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:23 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Knowing how Mike has tons of space now, and was looking for a vehicle that would tow large, I'd bet it looks like this:

Old May 5th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Captain Starfire

There used to be (still is, as far as I know) an Airstream convention (?) or something like that in New Orleans's City Park every year. I used to run in City Park in my single days and always loved to scope 'em out... talk about a devoted following~!! Those folks were rabid. It's like a Harley.... to the fan, there's that, and there's everything else....
'
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Ever get stuck behind a convoy of Airstreams on a 2 way highway?? My patience doesn't work for stuff like that, especially when they insist on driving 5 mph under the speed limit and won't pull over to let traffic by. That's about my only beef with motorhomes and trailers.
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:44 PM
Always room for one more

John what did you miss, that I was getting this trailer or that I can't post pictures? As for the pictures, I've never been able to post them. I've tried every which way, it either says the upload failed, or it asks for a URL.

Well now it seems to have worked. Made a liar out of me but at least I can post pictures now.

Allan you pretty much have it perfect. Mine has an awning and some blue stripes, but that's the gist.

Last edited by slantflat; May 5th, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:46 PM
Always room for one more

Hell I can't believe this worked but here it is.

Okay that's it for me, have a good night everyone.

I wonder if I can take it to the Awful house in the morning.
Old May 5th, 2014, 07:52 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Funny thing is Mike, I was going to originally post this picture

Old May 5th, 2014, 09:51 PM

Allan, my '71 had it's rear changed long before I bought it, to a Chebby 3.42, but no one bothered to change the speedo gear, I called these guys http://speedometersolutions.com/ and they sent me the gear that I needed (after I supplied them with needed info), and changed it out, easy breezy, what is the sleeve that you are referring to? Mike the Airstream is sweet, should the lot of us come to visit ya, we got's a place to stay!
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:16 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Dan,
Yup, I know where the speedo cable goes into the side of the case and I've got the right gear (adapter some folks call it). The 72 CSM says the 3.42 speedo gear needs a different 'sleeve' than the 2.73 that was originally in the car. I haven't got a clue what the 'sleeve' is so I need to find out. For all I know, this could be just as easy as removing the old gear and plunking in a new gear? IDK if the company I got the gear from is the same as the one in your link, but they also asked what size tires, wheels and gear ratio I was installing. They sent me what they said is the right one.

LOL on the Airstream Hotel idea. I think that's the pups new home so Mike can get a good nights sleep.
Old May 6th, 2014, 03:57 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin', good Oldsmopeeps

Chilly one here at da' Plantation; 52* and dry.... we'll be praying for mornings like this real soon....

Mike, congrats on the picture posting (that's what I thought I might have missed) and on the acquisition! I gotta' say, that's an objet d'art . Hope you get some use out of it... you need to go park that thing, pups and all, at the Clay County Campgrounds at the Lake Chatugue Dam, right up near Hiawassee, for our next N. GA Pow-Wow.

Whelpt, technically, no worm this morning; but I wasn't too hungry anyhoots... plus, Clint will prolly have his post up here B4 I even hit the <Submit> button .

But for now, it's off to da' big city for dermatologist app't, meeting with the tax guy, stop at Home Despot, and a visit to Aunt Carmy. Then, with the remaining part of the day, I'll do as little as possible on my favorite project, the garage air plumbing.

Hope you smacked the skin off of whitey, Jamesbo.

Y'all have a great Tuesday, Oldsmobuddies.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; May 6th, 2014 at 04:00 AM.
Old May 6th, 2014, 04:59 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning to you!

Gonna be another nice day. Hot, not humid, sunny. I'll take it.

What a great idea, a guest house. Although I didn't think about it being a guest house for me. Come home from work, take care of the dogs, go out to the trailer and sleep undisturbed all day. That has some definite possibilities.

John the TR6 is down the road. I think I owned it a month. Too bad, it was a nice little car, just not for me. Makes me think I need to re-think some of my other small car wants. Bugeye. Metropolitan.

Lots of errands this morning. Still haven't made the junkyard. If I don't find my parts for the blue van soon I'm gonna have to get them from Chevrolet. I sure don't want to do that. Have a good one all.
Old May 6th, 2014, 05:11 AM
CQR

Wow, My fault hit the worng button and Boom! Gone. That reply had pics and everything.
Clints notes version

Mike Nice trailer, Look up Power king Towmax trailer tires.

Dan, Thanks for the speedo link.

Allan, I assume the metal piece the driven gear attaches thru?

John Happy Plumbing.

Darrell and Sandy where are you?

Have a Tuesday all.
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by slantflat
The only pressing issue is tires. It has old ST radials and I've heard nothing but bad things about ST tires in general. So maybe a set of light truck tires? I think they have to be Load Range E so that won't be cheep. Eh, something to research.

Glad it's home. Something else to work on just what I need. At least it doesn't have an engine.
there was a rash of some "cheap Chinese" ST tires.
The bigger issue with trailer tires is they age out before they wear out. Lots of people look at the tread.. but the tread is full depth. not paying attention to the fact that the tire was made 14 years ago.. then they keep using them.. and then.. - Blowout happens.. damaging the trailer. (Yes I Speak from personal experience.. however mine were old LT Truck tires and Yes I did damage my trailer) Tires are recommended to be replaced every 7-8 Years to maintain safety issues. ST Tires on a Trailer is actually preferred. due to the side walls on the tires are designed for the twisting that happens when you are turning. People do use LT Tires.. but ST works.. as long as they are not old and properly inflated. / soap box about Trailer tires.
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:30 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautiful day down ere,
Gonna weed whack and plant

Yep, I blew an old tire yank'in my Whaler out last year on a Sunday in East Jesus. Tire rode about 5 miles a year. Hot air plus cold water plus heavy boat= bad day

Clint, Do you use one of dem pvc chicken feeders ya posted on FB? Round here every house wife spends 2 thousand dollars on a coop to get 5 bucks worth of eggs. I've never seen anything like it. These ladies are chicken crazy

Got ta get crack'in daylight burning
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning. Snowed here again overnight. Not a lot but the temp is only 30. This is crazy.

Clint - yes. Anything you can add?

Mike - Does it also have AC?

Jim - I think that was Scot posted that fancy chicken feeder
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:02 AM

Morning olds family,

Nice camper Mike!! The silver bullet, those remind me of beer

Well another gloomy day with rain, think my shed is on hold. Got half of the roof sheeted and now waiting for shingles.

Have a great day CO
Old May 6th, 2014, 08:34 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning all!

I is here..... just not time to post over the weekend.

Sunny today and in the 50's now. Supposed to hit 80 on Thursday!!! We haven't seen 80 since last September. Cooling off after it again though.

Saturday I cleaned and did laundry. Went and took Linda shopping.

Teepo and I went to the Olds Spring dustoff on Sunday! So nice to be around all those Oldsmobiles. Bob and his dad were there. His dad brought his 65 (I think) Cutlass. Very nice! I hadn't seen it before. We were there a couple hours or so. Real windy and chilly but the rain held off and it was sunny. Teepo ran well and didnt spew out any coolant. I got my new radiator cap from Fusick but haven't put it on yet.

Will post pics of the show if I ever get my stupid laptop going again.....

I took off at noon. Yesterday for the Riverfront opening. It was sunny all morning and early afternoon but around 4:00 the dark clouds moved in, and there were storms all around, some with hail. We got sprinkles at home. I debated going but eventually I just took Tincanio over and walked around. If was cold out there. Not very many cars there at all. Talked to my friend Ron and Don Sitts. I walked around a little and went home. Chick Fil A starts Wednesday weather permitting... I'm taking a half day off on Thursday so I get a space at Bellacinos.

I went and talked to Dr Bressi yesterday. I showed her the DoTerra pills I'm taking. She read the labels and said they were all good! She said I should only be on that hormone blocker for 5 years. That's usually the norm. Works for me! I'm feeling a little less muscle soreness these days but it's still there. 2 of my toes beside the big toe on the right foot have started peeling now. Right under the nails to the underneath of the foot. Must mean I'm healing. I hope...

Mike.... cool trailer!

I have our Arizona all planned out lol. Going to see the Glen Canyon area and Canyon D'Chelly and the area around that. Head to the Tucson area first from Phoenix and then head up towards the southern part of the state and kind of loop back on down towards Phoenix again the end of the week. Oh I cant wait!!!

My spring birds are back!!! I am sooo enjoying them! When I got home yeaterday at noon, the Oriole was there eating the nectar! I put it out Sunday evening figuring they'd be back soon. And he ate all the jelly. I also have a new Bluebird! I don't know what kind he is.... he doesn't have the rust colored belly that the Eastern Bluebird has. He is all blue! Unless he's a baby or something. He's very little. He eats the seeds on the ground like the mourning doves so I don't think he's a feeder bird. I put out a new feeder of meal worms cause that's what attracts Bluebirds but this little fellow isn't interested in them.. the Chickadees like them though. The stupid big blackbirds scare the other birds and eat everything!

This morning when I looked out, the Red Breasted Grosbeak was in the bushes by the feeders!! He is soooo beautiful and only here for a little while. He likes sunflower seeds. I took lots of pics lol. The male Goldfinches are the beautiful bright yellow again finally. I so love the birds! They just make me happy.

There are little hearts now on my Bloody Heart plant. I have a few tulips open that the deer missed somehow. The creeping phlox are blooming so pretty! Its a wonderful thing. Just wish we were having some of that nice hot Gawja weather.

I bought 3 mater plants over the weekend. 2 cherry and 1 Beefsteak. My green bean seeds are starting to sprout. Larry worked out in the big garden and put weed block and mulch down to hopefully keep some of that grass out there from coming up and taking over. We shall see.

Well you all have a good day!!
Old May 6th, 2014, 08:55 AM

Sandy, that sounds like a Mountain Bluebird, but they aren't supposed to be anywhere near this part of the country. A good book (out of print) is the Readers Digest "Book of North American Birds", should be able to find at Amazon or Barnes and Noble book search online. I have the Audubon Society's book, but not nearly as good as Readers Digest.
Old May 6th, 2014, 09:34 AM

Soooooooooooo, every weekend, I brin my bud 5 gallons of gas back from de mountains. De lady what owns de gas station/general stow son owns de boat place so she salls no ethynol gas. My bud wants it fer his weed whacker, chain saw etc.

Every thing is good and we jes swap out gas can right? wrong. De SOB left me one of dem FUBAR new fangled gas can with the *^__&^%)_)( no spill spouts, I jes poured a gallon of gas on de ground trying to fill a weed whacker.

Why in de wide wide world of sports can de jes leave good enough alone
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:18 PM
Cutlass Lover

Dan... that's what's I thought! I looked in my one bird book and it showed the Mountain Bluebird and I thought that was him too. Who knows? Maybe he got off course or is on vacation, lol! He sure is cute! Hope he stays around awhile. I'll post pics eventually.

Jamesbo..... breathe!! I saw one of those gas cans last year, and I don't think I could use it lol.

Boy it's a pretty day out here. Still sunny and in the mid 60's. Tomorrows is supposed to be in the 70's... I'm going to die in here!

Oh I forgot to tell you..... Brian took it upon himself to but me a new fan over the weekend! This is a "much quieter fan, because sometimes it gets sooo noisy in here that I just can't concentrate".
I didn't thank him because I didn't ask for it and wasn't nothing wrong with my fan! ***!!!!! I put my fan in on the shelf in the bathroom. I told him I didn't care as long as I have a fan. **** control freak......
Old May 6th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Dan - this is what I was talking about with the driven gear change to 3.42 from 2.73. At this time I honestly don't know how many teeth are on the driven gears of either. Chances are a trans shop will have the sleeves in stock or I might find one at the boneyard on a 200 4R. They're supposedly the same piece. I'll make this swap at the same time I pull the tail shaft to replace the seal there. I'll find out if the sleeve seal is still good when that happens.

Old May 6th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone, beautiful evening. Trying to spend some time outdoors but the dogs just want to come back in and flop on the couch. At least they aren't playing video games.

Worked on the camper a little bit today, amongst running all over town. It does have AC but I haven't tested it. I haven't even found shore power yet. Found where the portable water goes but the lock is messed up, so I'll have to drill it out.

Got two more sheets of 20ga metal for the dogs' room. Might get them up in the next couple weeks. Next weekend I'm going to see my Mom in Florida. Got four days though I don't think I'll be there the whole time.

Jamesbo I've got one of those stupid gas containers. It's hard enough turning that thing to get the last little bit out of it, and then have to hold that trigger/whatsit to boot.

Sandy, maybe Brian will now think that since he bought the fan he has some control over it. You should put the new fan in the bathroom and bring yours back out to your desk. Speaking of desks....

Kyle that's what I drink if I drink beer out, Coors Light. I know, not a man's drink. I don't really like beer.

Work tomorrow. I have to get up early to see my neighbors off to New Jersey. Guess I'll hit the Awful house and then sleep in the afternoon. Not looking forward to tomorrow night.

Well have a good one everybody.
Old May 6th, 2014, 06:47 PM

Allan, when I ordered my gear, they didn't mention the sleeve, and frankly, I knew nothing about it, I just swapped out the gears, and I was good. I checked it against my buddies daily driver at the time, and it seemed to be fairly accurate. I assume that the gears in my '71 would have been 2.56 or 2.73 originally, much like yours, though I'll never know. If you can find your receipt, maybe it'll have the vendors number, and you can call them and ask.
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:03 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hi everyone. Sorry have not been on here in a while. Between work, car projects and broken computers, they all conspired to keep me from coming on here and saying hello.

Clint - glad to hear that you ordered Vascure Natural. Did you give them the promo code of NY0010? They should give you discounts if you use that. Let me know.

Let's see what updates I have. The business has been picking up, albeit slowly. The insurances have been giving me fits with prior authorizations and denials which has cut into the bottom line. So I have really shifted my focus onto my cholesterol product which is starting to do really well.

I was elected to the Board of Directors for the Riviera Owners Association and will be going to the national meet in Colorado Springs in June. I've been a member for 28 years so I'm really honored that I was chosen.

I also got some small stuff done on the Cutlass and trying to finish detailing under the hood. Even though I was not finished, I took it to a show on Sunday and won 2nd place. I brought my son with me and let him go up and get the trophy. He told them it was his car. 6 years old and already a car owner.

Still not up to Sandy's standards but getting there:

Attachment 164628

Attachment 164629

This is as close as I can get to the trophy as he won't give it up
Attachment 164630

I hope you're all doing well.

Last edited by OLD SKL 69; May 7th, 2014 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Pics
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Darrell, the car looks great! And good luck getting that trophy from him...

Can you please post closer up pics of your firewall stamps here

Dan - I also didn't know about the sleeve issue till I started reading up the CSM. Maybe it will work, I'll see when the time comes. There's so little fluid in the tranny right now I could probably remove the gear and not spill a drop. The tail shaft seal though will puke a fair bit, so I may as well drain the whole thing and also put in a new filter kit in the pan.
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:16 PM

Evening CO

Well it started to rain here finally, I didn't want it period. Guess we need the rain, just get some heat so thing will grow.

Found some clean fill for my acreage town. Now is just to find the time to haul in 5000 yards. Then I can set up my garage.

Any ways here is what I have been up to the last few days, my man cave to be soon. Finally have an area to start tinkering with parts

Attachment 91627

Attachment 91628

Attachment 91629

Attachment 91630

Attachment 91631
Old May 7th, 2014, 04:17 AM

Mawn'in all

Busier dan a 1 arm paper hanger.

Got to get de garden in whilst mow'in and weed wack'in ad nausium. Gonna put off paint'in mo fences until de veggies are in.

I need a full time gilly to help around ere,.

Y'all think I'm kidd'in 'bout de ladies gone crazy with chickens?

http://www.countryliving.com/outdoor...055907#slide-1
Have a great day Olds friends