The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old March 8th, 2013, 09:21 AM

Come'on they care! That sucks, you could always email that pic to Eastwood and see if they will send you another.
Old March 8th, 2013, 11:36 AM

Not to change the butt subject, I mean not to change de subject but, I jes did my spring cleaning on the Suburban. Man was it a mess inside. I empties out de shop vac and dare musta been 2 lbs of bird seed from de utter day, I was out in de cemetery fill'in bird feeder and I picked up what I thought was a new bag [but really was a bag with a hole cut in it] It's amaz'in how fast bird seed comes outa a bag with a hole in the top and the bottom.

Scot, Johana @ Northern tool [dat I jes chatted wit ] says de ain't got em either. Is there a Massey Place near ya down there. All this area has gotten so citified ya can't even buy a pair of Hog washers w/o a designer label .

For you foreigners des is Hog Washers
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:15 PM
"Car"mudgeon

We have Walker Rhodes Tractor Co here in Perry and a John Deere dealership in Unadilla but is this what you seek?

http://compare.ebay.com/like/1510062...Types&var=sbar
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:37 PM

Hey, Tanks dats, Exactly what I need.
Old March 8th, 2013, 12:42 PM
"Car"mudgeon

You got it brother
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Always room for one more

Happy Friday everyone.

Beautiful, beautiful day out. Saw it several times already. At one point I had the dogs in the bedroom with me and the door closed. That worked for about ten minutes before they decided they didn't want to be in there and started whimpering.

Bryan that's funny! No my glasses weren't like that. They were the square geeky kind that you see men wear in 50s movies. Oddly enough there was a guy at work once wore some glasses in that looked like that picture, sans the fur, and couldn't understand why everyone mercilessly mocked him all night long.

Ah, time for the dogs' supper, see ya.
Old March 8th, 2013, 01:42 PM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by slantflat
Bryan that's funny! No my glasses weren't like that. They were the square geeky kind that you see men wear in 50s movies.
Like this ?

or ....

Old March 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Always room for one more

Another beautiful evening. And it's Friday.

Bryan my glasses looked more like the top picture, but a little more square. Oddly enough, the kids didn't make fun of me for having queer glasses, just for wearing them in general.

Sandy is Larry just mad that he's getting older? It beats the alternative. How was Nicole's job shadowing this week?

We have a Northern Tool here in Stockbridge that I go to once in a while. They have to have something I really need because they are quite proud of their stuff, read it's really expensive. I guess rent on an old run down and abandoned Kmart is pretty high.

Last night of work and then vacation. The foreman had a meeting with us a few days ago and the only thing he wanted to tell us was that we aren't allowed to tell anyone it's our Friday anymore. And if we do our punishment is we have to stay until 7 in the morning. Which we do anyway. Never mind that the foremans (?) don't even come in most of the time, and the leads go home early pretty much every day, we the people who actually make the place look good don't get cut a break, ever. Eh, this foreman doesn't know his, well, he doesn't know what the heck he's doing and is only interested in hanging people out and not doing his work.

Say, who is a lawn guru here? I need to get some grass seed at the store but I need something that is dog tolerant. Any ideas?

Okay here I go. Have a good evening everyone and a great weekend.
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:28 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice day up in God's country

Mike, I'd vote for astroturf. Fescue won't hold up to traffic. Zoysia won't hold us to what de leave behind. You could try bermuda, It usually grows ever where ya don't want it to grow and won't grow whar ya plant it. St augustine would hold up but you'd have to leave de leaves on it in de winter to protect it from winter kill. In short dogs and grass dont gee and haw very well.

Sandy, I hopes ya wished Larrry a happy berfday from all of us. We've been thru alot togehter [even if he doesn't know it] I'm reminded of the knitting needle episode.

Oh Yeah, Glasses. I'm a Kroger kinda guy, and have a pair or two on every flat surface in de house, garage, car etc.

GTG fix me up a bowl of grits and sausage. Enjoy your weekend Olds friends.
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:52 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Saturday Mawnin All

Kinda cool start to a beautiful day. I decided against dealing with the masses and the possibility of someone getting stuck at my shop, it's already a choppy ride on the mower and all of that traffic on the saturated ground will make it worse.

As far as dogs and grass, I train my inside doggy to wonder next door to use their facilities Since they rarely mow or rake LOL. It is funny though when I let the dog out in front of company, I tell them watch this, if she has to go she'll sniff her way over there and go but if she doesn't have to go she'll do a perimeter check to make sure another dog hasn't marked her territory Anywho I am partial to centipede and St.Augustine but Jamesbo is right. One thing is for sure Mike do not let your male hike his leg against the A/C, aluminum fins on the condenser coil will melt away like salt on a margarita glass. I do see those shaker bags of seed that are for those spots from time to time and don't know if they work or not to be honest.

No glasses fer me 'cept sunglasses, which is surprising because my Dad was legally blind in his left eye and couldn't see far with his right At least you didn't have the horn rims, I think all of my uncles on both sides of the family donned those for decades

I guess if it came down to it, I'd rather have horn rimmed glasses than a colonoscopy for sure but it is wise to be ahead of the game healthwise.
Old March 9th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everybody.

Good night at work, but I think I was set up because the lead asked me what day it was for me. I said, I'm on the precipice of my weekend. I guess that was close enough to "Friday" because I was there until after 7.

Jamesbo I've often wondered if I could pave my yard in asphalt and just paint it green. Asphalt gets really hot in the summer so it would be bad for the paws. One time I told the vet they should paint their parking lot white. They looked at me like I was stupid and of course I got indignant and told them to go walk barefoot across the lot like the dogs have to.

Scot I wouldn't have thought about glasses that way. I wonder how many 2nd graders have to have a colonoscopy.

Well speaking of the vet I'm taking my two to get their last shots. They need them before next Tuesday so might as well be today. I might even take them to the Awful house when we're done. After the vet we'll come home and we've got some house cleaning to do and start getting ready for the big trip.

Have a good day all and I'll see ya later.
Old March 9th, 2013, 07:47 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mike I was just speaking about myself personally and no offense to anyone that needs glasses. I have always been a little defensive towards those that choose to pick on people that do. As this is a form of bullying that I didn't tolerate at school or otherwise
Old March 9th, 2013, 08:45 AM
NOVICE car nut

[QUOTE=slantflat;518218]Bryan my glasses looked more like the top picture, but a little more square. Oddly enough, the kids didn't make fun of me for having queer glasses, just for wearing them in general.QUOTE]

Well my time is coming up soon myself . My vision has been slowly deteriorating in the last year or so . I noticed that anything 50 ft away is blurry and hard for me to see . I was thinking about getting contacts maybe , but I can't even put visine in my eyes , so I'm not sure if I'll be able to put a contact lense in . I definetely wasn't picking on you , and just so you don't feel singled out , I took liberty of generating an image of myself as to what I may look like with glasses on ....

and yes , that's a Furd shirt I'm wearing .

Last edited by oldsguybry; March 9th, 2013 at 09:19 AM.
Old March 9th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin', all, and happy weekend....
The butt-O-scopy was the biggest non-event in my medical history, thank God. I got worked up and nervous about it fer nuttin. The worst part -- absolutely -- was drinking that gallon or so of crap the day before. Man, I've tasted some nasty stuff (medicines, i.e.); but that was the worst; or maybe it's just the volume + the attempt to mask the flavor with the fruit flavor and artificial sweetners that was so bad. If anybody has an alternative (pills, etc., which weren't available to me), I'd heartily recommend them.
Elton dressed like a loon, but he sure wrote and sang some records in my day. From about '70 to '75, he was one of my faves.... Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is still an all-time fave, among others....
Y'all have a great one. I'm going out to see the poor kitty and crank up the lawn blower (not for the kitty, of course).
Old March 9th, 2013, 09:05 AM

The alternative is one tiny little pill and I bottle of Gingerale. It's a hole [ pun intended] lots easier
Old March 9th, 2013, 09:20 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by Bee-Oh-Pee
Elton dressed like a loon, but he sure wrote and sang some records in my day. From about '70 to '75, he was one of my faves.... Goodbye Yellow Brick Road is still an all-time fave, among others....
I like a bunch of his songs also .
Old March 9th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Captain Starfire

Right... it was off the market when I had mine done in '11, to my chagrin And pun duly noted, Jamesbo...

We Cajuns have a reputation for cast-iron stomachs and being able to get dem slimy gastropods down our gullets w/out so much as a wince. But cher, dat stuff was sum bad.... !

Bry, if you make music like Elton's, you can dress anyway you like He and Bernie Taupin are still collaborating after 40-something years. Elton and Leon Russell collaborated on a couple projects in the last year or so. I've always been a bit of a Leon fan, too, as long ago as when he had dark (but not short ) hair.

Whept, it's back out to the mulch & flower beds...

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
The alternative is one tiny little pill and I bottle of Gingerale. It's a hole [ pun intended] lots easier
Old March 9th, 2013, 10:08 AM
GM Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Bee-Oh-Pee;518410]The butt-O-scopy was the biggest non-event in my medical history, thank God. I got worked up and nervous about it fer nuttin. The worst part -- absolutely -- was drinking that gallon or so of crap the day before. Man, I've tasted some nasty stuff (medicines, i.e.); but that was the worst; or maybe it's just the volume + the attempt to mask the flavor with the fruit flavor and artificial sweetners that was so bad. If anybody has an alternative (pills, etc., which weren't available to me), I'd heartily recommend them.
QUOTE]

John,

My wife had the same thing about two months ago due to GI issues. She said she would rather give birth again than drink that crap!
Old March 9th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Always room for one more

Scot I didn't think you were making fun of anybody. I thought it was humorous comparing the two. I agree bullying has no place in society but harmless enough for 2nd graders. But oh, wait until someone got a hair cut!

Bryan I've been wearing contacts since I was a junior in high school, so roughly 30 years. Over the years I was able to choose a more stylish frame(not like Elton) but frankly I just hated to bother with glasses. They never stayed adjusted around my fat head and were constantly slipping down on my nose. After a couple days it's a non-issue putting contacts in and taking them out.

There's a guy at work whose last name is Dantzer. We call him Tiny.

The time at the vet went well and the dogs are none the worse for wear. My boy who is 80lbs is a big baby and I had to do the bear hug thing so he'd hold still for the doctor. That's no small feat. She wanted to give them the Bordetella stuff by squirting it in their noses. I said no way. They did that one time and they both coughed and wheezed all day long and wouldn't come near me.

Okay outside to do some stuff. I was actually having a little nap earlier because my brain was going into auto-shutdown. Staying up all night and then all day isn't as easy as it used to be.
Old March 9th, 2013, 04:45 PM

Morning all, rain is still here after who know how long now

Don, sorry to hear about your loss.

We call them bib and brace down here Jamesbo.

Hope Nicole goes well and gets a job Sandy.

Not a great deal happening here at the moment because of the rain, can't do any yard work as it is too soft and everything sinks, including me Getting some ot from work which is taking my mind of the 2 foot grass around the house as I am to tired to care about it.

Stay warm everyone and take it easy. Off to bed now, night shift tonight.

Adrian
Old March 9th, 2013, 05:59 PM

Good evening everyone.

Another 5 pages to get caught up on

I think spring is getting closer. It was sunny, warm and the snow was melting today! Hopefully I can start working on the Cutlass soon.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone.
Old March 9th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Had a gorgeous day here today with sun and temps at 53 degrees!! I saw a Robin this morning, first one I've seen. Tomorrow we're going to hit 60!! But more snow and 30s next week.

Time to set up the clocks! I'm soooooo happy about that, lol. I be liking me some daylight.

I brought home chicken for supper last night. It was good. Jr and his little girl came over for cake around 7. It was made plainly clear that I screwed up though, because I didn't get one of those pails of ice cream.... I only got a half gallon container. A pail was specifically asked for and I didn't get it. It's always something.
I'm done celebrating birthdays in this house. Its just not worth the stress anymore....

I went out and started Teepo today. She was happy! She's ready to get out of that garage, lol. I should have went and washed Tincanio but I figured the car wash would be packed.

They're working down at the end of our street by 91. There were 4 dump trucks parked on our street and they were digging across from it. I think they're going to do something to the ditches cause yards flood down there in heavy rain. Whatever they're doing, I hope they get it done and get the mud cleaned off the road before Teepo comes out!

I had to spend 2 hours on the phone yesterday calling places and getting Lin signed up for another Medicare prescription plan. She went to Walgreens yesterday to get some of her meds refilled, and was told she had no part D coverage! Seems Silverscript disenrolled her from their plan on March 1st. She called me all panic stricken and freaking out. I had called Silverscript twice in February and was told she was ok, she would not be disenrolled. Well..... someone lied to me! Silverscript had sent Lin a letter in Feb saying that she did not fill out some form or something in Feb of 2012 and because of that, she would be disenrolled. I told them that she never got anything or I would have filled it out and sent it back like I always do. Long story short, I had to call Medicare and get her on a new plan. The lady was very nice, and she filed a complaint against Silverscript too. It wont take effect until April 1st so we have to get through the rest of the month. I was so mad! I really didn't need the extra stress yesterday. I'm glad Steve wasn't there. I couldn't walk at lunch cause I was stuck on the friggin phone. But its taken care of now.

Its always something!

Paul.... nice to hear from you. Same to you Adrian! Sorry to hear you all still have rain.

Well I guess I'll get off of here and get to bed. It will take me about a week to get used to the time change. Talk to ya tomorrow.
Old March 10th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Always room for one more

What a beautiful morning.

Adrian I'll be in your fair country this Thursday. I will of course skip over Wednesday to get there. Same trip as always, trek up to Albury for Chryslers on the Murray, then head home as soon as it's over. That's a lot of traveling for being there four days.

Sandy it's too bad people don't appreciate your efforts. Birthdays were never a big deal when I was growing up but I wanted them to be. We had parties but not big bashes or anything fancy. Just cake and a few people and then time to go, okay that's it for the party.

Hey Paul what's new? I need a Cutlass to work on. Well, I have one but it will require some planning.

Okay time for Awful house. I think today I will go up to my work and bring home the Saturn. I've had an extra car(sometimes two) up there since last May. I move it around and trade it out so it doens't look like I'm storing a car there, but I don't want it to sit in one place for 12 days. Don't know what I'll do with it here but it needs to come home.

Have a great day everyone.
Old March 10th, 2013, 09:24 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by slantflat
What a beautiful morning.
It sure is .... It's foggy and gloomy here , but the temp is just right . I'm getting a taste of nice weather to come .
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Hi peoples,
The Brier is almost over except for the crying. Team AB sucked slough water this year. The big winner is going to be MB or NO. Just finished watching the semi final page playoff. Very sad to see Glenn Howard lose out to Brad Jacobs after an almost perfect run in the round robin.

Looks quiet here today.

Mike - have a great trip. You can have 2 Wednesdays on the trip back!

John - if you can still smile when you say colonoscopy you're a better man than I am. BTW, I also am an EJ, BT, LR fan. Those were great days and the music continues to live on.
Old March 10th, 2013, 11:57 AM

Afternoon

Beautimus day down ere.

check dis guys handy werk out.

http://www.varietyvideosllc.com/about2.html
Old March 10th, 2013, 12:22 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Yup, saw that a while back on another thread link. Whats so incredible is that by itself it looks full size. *(unless you look at the seat position for the driver). But when it's up against the rest of the cars you get a true sense of scale. Beeeuutiful hand workmanship. And amazing he got that import engine to sound like an 8.
Old March 10th, 2013, 07:54 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Was really nice here today (in the 50's), finally starting to see the ground again.

Sandy, great minds think alike, I started the Cutlass today too. Maybe I will try to take it out for a ride tomorrow before the rain on Tuesday.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Old March 10th, 2013, 08:15 PM

You should try and stretch your trip one year and pay me a visit Mike. Would be cool to have a visit from an olds forum friend
Old March 11th, 2013, 04:47 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice down ere in de 50's. gonna try to get 18 in before de cow visits dis afternoon.

GTG Y'all have a wonderful Monday
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Captain Starfire

Good morning, all. It's really a soggy, wet one here in the swamps; rained the whole way down. Spoze to clear up and cool down this evening, tho'. It's in the 50s on both sides of the lake.

Jamesbo,
I had seen that one too. Really pretty incredible; makes me feel guilty about complaining about lack of factory parts for our old Oldses.
Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Beautimus day down ere.
check dis guys handy werk out.
http://www.varietyvideosllc.com/about2.html
Hope you beat the rain.

Washed the Vette and better half's Fusion yesterday. I tell ya', when you do it "right," it takes some time. I was bushed by the evening. We had taken the Vette down to N.O. Saturday evening for a friends's son's 1-yr. B'day party. Beautiful weather; had to enjoy it.

Allan, Doze was da' daze.... I remember working at the In'n'Out Car Wash in N.O. the summer b/w my sophomore & junior years in H.S. The cashier (who was a cute, nubile thing completely out of my league) used to have a little radio on the counter and I'd come in -- mostly to gaze into her eyes and smell her perfume -- and we'd listen to the hits of the day: I distinctly recall Al Green singing "I’m Still In Love With You."

But just for fun, I looked to see what else was in the top 40 back then (which would have been August of '72). The list almost brought a tear to my eye, especially when you think of the vast wasteland the top 40 is today. Here are a few from that month:

“Brandy (You’re A Fine Girl)” by Looking Glass
“Alone Again (Naturally)” by Gilbert O’Sullivan
“Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress)” by the Hollies
“Hold Your Head Up” by Argent
“Goodbye to Love” by the Carpenters
“Coconut” by Nilsson
“You Don’t Mess Around With Jim” by Jim Croce
“Baby Don’t Get Hooked On Me” by Mac Davis

Boy, O boy. I used to think they'd be making music like that forever.

Originally Posted by Allan R
John - if you can still smile when you say colonoscopy you're a better man than I am. BTW, I also am an EJ, BT, LR fan. Those were great days and the music continues to live on.
Y'all have a great Monday & week....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 11th, 2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:48 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Rainy but warm here this morning. Temps are dropping, though. Bad weather heading in this week. We acutally hit 70 degrees in some places yesterday! Got up to 67 at home, was 69 in Ravenna! Sun all day. It was nice. You know I was outside as much as I could be, lol!!!! Opened the windows in the house, it was great!

The whole back yard was full of Robins yesterday morning! They were just bopping along eating worms and singing up a storm. It is sooo nice to see them back!

Larry and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast yesterday, then I went to Ravenna to take Lin shopping. She needed 2 of her meds filled, so we went over to Walgreens where she usually goes and I asked the pharmacist lady about this program Medicare told me about that would help with the payment of the meds until this new drug plan of Lin's goes in effect. Well..... she didn't know anything about it and didn't seem to want to help us, so over to CVS we went. They enrolled Lin in this temporary program and we got her meds filled. The girl was so nice and helpful! I told Linda to start going there instead of to Walgreens. Then we went and got her groceries and got them up to her place and unloaded and I headed home. Got home about 6:30.

Wasn't that extra daylight nice last night, lol? Jr. and Elyse were at the house when I got home. Guess Larry invited him over and he grilled while I was gone. Larry got himself a new grill with all his Home Depot cards from Christmas. It's a big one....

I should have washed Tincanio yesterday. She's really crusty, poor thing. I can hear that salt chompin... This rain will help some.

I have to get a headlight for the Intrigue, I guess. Nicole said one is out. I've never replaced a headlight on it before, so should be interesting. Gotta call around and see how much they are.

Clay is off making sales calls in Wisconsin this week. I hate it when he's gone. Steve got the negative fill in from Brian this morning about how busy Friday was, what all went wrong, etc..... until 8:20!! I was ready to say "did anything nice happen at all" So friggin negative every morning......

John.... those were great songs! Them and more, lol.

She put de lime in de coconut she drank em both up.....

Have a great day all!
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone!

Sandy that extra light was awesome! The whole day was nice. It got to 70 and was sunny. Useable light until after 7pm. This morning it is overcast, don't know when the rain is supposed to come.

Adrian I'd love to drop in on you. Of course we found out last year that you're still quite a ways away from Sydney, my northernmost point of my trip. I used to stay two weeks or better but since I have the dogs now I don't want them to be in the kennel any longer than they have to be. I've been to Brisbane, went to the Steve Irwin zoo.

John I used to watch the Mac Davis variety hour when it was on. I wouldn't miss it. My parents insisted that I mow the lawn after dinner every Thursday, and the show was on at 8. I guess they figured that was good motivation for me to get the job done.

Today I'm going to the Aussie meat pie place in Marietta. One of the people I see over there went to school with the guy that owns it so I thought it would be neat to bring her something from the restaurant. Good thing to do on a gloomy day, and get a good lunch as well.

Okay gonna do something this morning, not sure what. Hope everyone has a good day.
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:26 AM

I have sad news for all of you. Dan's (Oldsguys) our sites administrator wife passed away yesterday. He is and has been a great friend to the Oldsmobile community. Please send out you thoughts and prayers to Dan and his family

Pat
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Cutlass Lover

Ooohhh... so sorry to hear that. That is so sad. Prayers sent to the family. Thanks for letting us know.
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:18 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Sad Mawnin All So sorry to hear the bad news Pat. One of the hardest things in life is to loose a loved one but when you lose your life partner is devastating.

Cloudy this morn but a decent day thus far with Elsie on the horizon this evening. We are supposed to get 1/4" so we shall see

Jamesbo keep it whar the mowers go Did cha get your toybox ordered? LOL Hopefully it's made in the good ole U. S. of A.

Mike you have a safe trip down under. I would love to vacation down there someday.

John I love that music as well. I have several of those songs on my iPod

Whelp bills are in need of paying so off I go... Have a great Monday all
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:21 AM

My condolences to Dan and his family.
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:23 AM

“Hold Your Head Up” by Argent
I downloaded this song last night!
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Captain Starfire

My prayers and thoughts to Dan and his family. May God bless.

Originally Posted by citcapp
I have sad news for all of you. Dan's (Oldsguys) our sites administrator wife passed away yesterday. He is and has been a great friend to the Oldsmobile community. Please send out you thoughts and prayers to Dan and his family
Pat
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Captain Starfire

A real rock anthem!

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
I downloaded this song last night!
And even the goober-y songs were good. (Carpenters, Bread, Youngbloods, Edison Lighthouse, etc., etc., etc.)

Sandy, I loved Nilsson. They used to have "Harryfest" on the left coast for years after his passing; but I don't see or hear anything about it any more. "Me and My Arrow" was my fave by him way back when.....

If we could just get that GA quartet going, and Mike could wear his Elton glasses, we couldn't miss.... I can see the billboards in Hiawassee now I'm sure Leon Russell would help with the accompaniment once he saw the glasses.

But alas, it sounds like we got a bunch of tone-deaf, laryngeally challenged folks on our board....

Scot, I have to confess.... when Napster first came out -- and it was the Wild West as far as music sharing -- I spent days mining for the long-lost songs of my youth. I managed to get about 10 CDs of stuff I might have never heard again.... and this was stuff I didn't already have on vinyl. It was hit-and-miss as far as sound quality goes; but you could usually find a decent enough copy; and it sure beat the AM "quality" we all had in the 60s.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 11th, 2013 at 10:16 AM.