The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Always room for one more

heehee Thanks you guys. I must have broke continuity. Tomorrow I'm flying to Daytona and driving home the RV from hell. I've got AAA and Good Sam's. Can't be too protected. Gonna stop every 50 miles because the gas gauge isn't accurate, and because there are still a lot of pumps that cut off at 75 or 100 bucks. That ain't a lot.

Anywho, I'll check in before I leave in the morning. Now it's time to clean up in the kitchen and get ready for work. Everyone have a great evening and I hope you're planning lots of fun for the weekend.
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by slantflat
heehee Thanks you guys. I must have broke continuity. Tomorrow I'm flying to Daytona and driving home the RV from hell. I've got AAA and Good Sam's. Can't be too protected. Gonna stop every 50 miles because the gas gauge isn't accurate, and because there are still a lot of pumps that cut off at 75 or 100 bucks. That ain't a lot.

Anywho, I'll check in before I leave in the morning. Now it's time to clean up in the kitchen and get ready for work. Everyone have a great evening and I hope you're planning lots of fun for the weekend.

Safe trip Mike., but I'd change the tires.
Old May 19th, 2012, 04:42 AM

Mawn'in

Spose to be a nutter pretty one,

Have a great weekend Olds friends
Old May 19th, 2012, 05:49 AM
Always room for one more

Hi good bye everyone.

Got out of work later than I wanted to, been trying to do some things for my neighbor who knows I'm pressed for time, and after a quick bowl of Rice Crispies it's back to the airport, dropping the dogs at the kennel on the way.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's supposed to be nice here this weekend, I hope it's nice everywhere.

Last edited by slantflat; May 19th, 2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:14 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Yep X3 on the nudder beautimus day, so I best go enjoy it

Caio
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Oh I gotta share this Redneck Medical Dictionary with yall

Redneck Medical DictionaryRednecks have the lowest stress rate
because they do not take medical terminology seriously
You are going to die anyway, so live life
Medical Term

Redneck Definition
Artery- The study of paintings
Bacteria
- Back door to cafeteria
Barium
- What doctors do when patients die
Benign
- What you be, after you be eight
Caesarean Section
- A neighborhood in Rome
Cat scan
- Searching for Kitty
Cauterize
- Made eye contact with her
Colic
- A sheep dog
Coma
- A punctuation mark
Dilate
- To live long
Enema
- Not a friend

Continued.... Too long of a post
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:44 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Fester - Quicker than someone else
Fibula
- A small lie
Impotent
- Distinguished, well known
Labor Pain
- Getting hurt at work
Medical Staff
- A Doctor's cane
Morbid
- A higher offer
Nitrates
- Rates of Pay for Working at Night,
Normally more money than Days

Node
- I knew it
Outpatient
- A person who has fainted
Pelvis
- Second cousin to Elvis
Post Operative
- A letter carrier
Recovery Room
- Place to do upholstery
Rectum
- Nearly killed him

Continued yet again Post too long again

Old May 19th, 2012, 07:44 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Secretion - Hiding something
Seizure
- Roman Emperor
Tablet
- A small table
Terminal Illness
- Getting sick at the airport
Tumor
- One plus one more
Urine
- Opposite of you're out

Old May 19th, 2012, 11:10 AM

Morning all, been a while since I was on here The weather over here is starting to get cold now. Was around 44 the other day but that was at 6 in the morning

Lets see, I got a cold and felt like crap for 3 days, work was not fun. I don't like taking days off work for being sick even though we get 10 paid sickies a year, so I have a little over 300 hours sick leave up

Still waiting on news about this apprenticeship. I hope I get it cause this shift work is starting to get to me, mainly sleeping pattern and motivation when I get days off to do something around the house.

First day back to work and I got up at 2:30 am instead of 4:30 am. Today will be fun

I only got that oil pump changed over a week ago in the Olds so I haven't even been able to go for a cruise and try to unwind and relax

Good luck on the car sale Jamesbo, hope you find the right person to buy it and not some moron who just wants to pay half what it is worth

How are the cruises going Sandy? I bet you and Teepo are happy to be out and about

Have a safe trip Mike, take your time and rest when needed

Have a great rest of your weekend ya'll

Adrian
Old May 19th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Wish we were sharing good weather with ya.... It's not that nice here - cool and windy. Maybe tomorrow or Monday will get some flowers planted with my Mrs.

Scot- ya missed this:
understanding - a brella or a sunshade
ustakood - used to

Adrian - I dislike getting up 2 hours early for no good reason. Hope you are over your cold and stuff. Take the sickie leave - you pay into that fund (either directly or indirectly) so you might as well use it. I understand about the pride thing.

Jamesbo - you're getting better looking every day
Old May 19th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Had to go down to the body shop early this morning. Bob called yesterday and said they had the spray outs done, and he wanted to look at them against the car. I'd say he's pretty close to being right on with her color! The rims have a coat of green on them, but now he will paint them the right color. I took a pic of them with my phone, but will have to transfer it to my laptop and then I can post it.

Came home after that and got Teepo cleaned up for our 1st show!! We went to Kent. There were probably 80 cars there or so. They didn't give awards, but it was a nice show. It benefited Kent Social Services, which helps a lot of people. I took some food and donated $10. They had Old Carolina BBQ there for food, which you donated something for the meal and KSS got the money. I had a good pulled poke sandwich with baked beans, Cole slaw and a drink. I donated $3 for that.

It was a gorgeous day - got my first sunburn of the season! Hot, sunny 83 degrees!! Just a perfect day. I really enjoyed it. It's what I've been waiting for since last fall! Cars, friends, sun, and the smell of gas and exhaust!! No stress anywhere...

We are supposed to get in the upper 80s tomorrow! Its a beautiful night tonight. I watered everything good this evening. I don't think we're supposed to get rain until next week. We need some. The ground is cracked, it's so dry. I got out my wind chimes and things for in my flower beds this evening too. I have to get the rest of the stuff out tomorrow cause I ran out of daylight, lol.

We're going to go to Cinemark and see the early showing of The Avengers tomorrow. I think it's at 11:00. I plan on bonding with my lounge chair tomorrow too.

I'll post the show pics sometime tomorrow if I'm in the house any, lol. Gotta load them on my laptop yet. I didn't feel like getting it out tonight, so I'm on my Kindle. On my way to the show, I had to wait for a train and I was the first car by the gates, and when it got up to the gates, the engineer stuck his arm out the window and gave me a thumbs up. That was a first, lol.

Adrian... glad to hear from you! We've been wondering about you. Hope you're feeling better. We get 7 sick days a year at my job. I could use 10 at the rate I'm going, lol.

Well have a good evening all! Talk to ya tomorrow.
Old May 19th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Hey Sandy, YOU got sunburn?? Hard to believe. I would have thought you were tougher than that. Nice to hear you supporting the charities; not a lot of people do that voluntarily.

So first you guys complain about da cow on de flat rock, now you want it back?? I'm confooosed. We got sun and mild for tommorrow and Mon, then scheduled for lots of cow rest of the week. Grass is starting to turn really green!

What does it cost to go to the Cinemark? First round stuff up here is around 13.00 a pop. Avengers is a HOT show. Apparently it's been the top grossing show in NA for the past 2 weeks. I remember when the original TV series was on. Loved that Emma Peele.
Old May 20th, 2012, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Secretion - Hiding something
Seizure - Roman Emperor
Tablet - A small table
Terminal Illness - Getting sick at the airport
Tumor - One plus one more
Urine - Opposite of you're out

Specimen - Italian Astronauts
Urinate - you're cuter than a seven, but not as cute as a nine
European - in the act of urinating
Exhaustipation - too tired to give a sh*t.

Last edited by 442much; May 20th, 2012 at 02:00 AM.
Old May 20th, 2012, 05:06 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Sunday Mawnin All

I hope Mike made it home okay with his luxury liner

Those were good Ken

Well Sandy now that you got your first burn, you should tan nicely the rest of the summer

I went and pulled the backseat (top and bottom) out of my Supreme and found no broadcast sheet(s) yet, but I did find the rare, rear defroster I always thought they were in the package tray Nope they are vertical behind the middle of the upper rear seat.

Well yall have a great Sunday
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:48 AM

Mawn'in all

Why a ya'll mak'in fun of de way my kin folks talk?

Back up= What cha do when ya run over a skunk in de woods.
Old May 20th, 2012, 08:53 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Because...... http://youtu.be/ylI86NhPyAk
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Happy Sunday Morning all.
Anyone here ever have problems dealing with puter software companies? I have Trend Micro AV. I can install it on 3 puters. So I tried to access my acct and download it to my sons new laptop. What I found out was the password you get from them:

a) You can't cut/paste passwords because the case sensitive doesn't pick up.
b) the letter l and the number 1 look a lot the same unless you pay attention.

Finally was able to figure this out and access my acct. I think they should give discounts to people who figure this $hit out on their own.

Jamesbo - " Ah lak da weigh yew tok" Ony prob wid kinfoke is ya can't git shuck of dem sumtymes..

Scot - post a picture of that - I also have the rare C49 rear defrost but it's mounted under the package tray. Yours must be the 'Uber Ultra Rare SPECIAL ORDER one" You just gotta use that on your other thread.....(stir stir - add a dash of oregano - stir stir - more salt for old wounds - stir stir.....)

Ken - 'fascinate' - what you do when 2 of the ten buttons on your shirt are missing

Sandy - where are ya girl?? Not like you to sleep in. That's Mike's job!!

Paul - Love that picture you posted. You still gotta teach me how to do those special effects.
Old May 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Don..... You're more than welcome! I'm so happy to hear your wife is home. Now don't you wear yourself out taking care of her!!! That's quite a job. I know from experience. Sometimes the caretaker needs to take it easy, lol. I"ll be happy to keep the cards coming if you want to give me your address. It always helps to know someone is thinking about you.
Thanks, Sandy! I'll PM you and perhaps ya'll can send her an encouragement once in awhile. She loves mail. Her own daughter who lives in Columbus, OH hasn't called for 2 weeks! Shame on her.

--Don

Old May 20th, 2012, 06:40 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Well the weekend is over already. Sure was a nice one, and went way too fast. We hit 89 degrees today!!! We have a 40% chance of cow on the flat rock tomorrow I'm hearing. Allan R.... we complain cause all the rain comes at once, lol. We get flooded, then nothing. No happy medium, I guess.

We went to see The Avengers this morning. It was good. Nice to see a movie filmed partly in downtown Cleveland!! That was a big thing here last summer when they were filming, lol. It was $8.75 each for matinee tickets. We just went to the regular movie, not the 3D one. 2 small drinks and a small popcorn was almost $17.00. It just costs too much to go to the movies. We always wait until they come out on dvd, lol.

Came home from the movie and puttered around the yard some, then laid in my chair awhile. Had some burgers on the grill this evening.

I'm in the process of downloading the car show pics to Photobucket so I can post them tomorrow. I have to go see my doc at 11:15 tomorrow. I'm taking vacation days Thursday and Friday so I get a nice long weekend. Have to go to the cemetery and plant flowers sometime. I might call Defer and see about taking Teepo out and having them clean underneath her real good to see where that little oil leak is like Mark suggested. Maybe they can get her in Thursday. That would be nice. I'll see.

Jamesbo.... you know I love your accent, lol. Poke.....

Well you all have a good evening!
Old May 21st, 2012, 05:39 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Where are you?????????? We know where Jamesbo is, lol.

Another gorgeous morning here. 69 degrees outside and sunny. Stuffy and 79 degrees in here..... and yes, the AC is on. We might as well not even have it, they keep it up so high so it doesn't kick on. We have the threat of storms later on. Don't know if the Riverfront cruise will be on or not. I'm not going tonight.

Slow and quiet in here so far. Have to leave at 11:10 for my dr. appt. It's only like 5 minutes away.

Larry decided to take the day off today! He never does that. I'm glad he did - he gets worn out.

Went out and watered the planters here this morning. Poor things were so dry after the hot weekend.

Gonna load the show pics over in the General Discussion thread now.

Well hope you all have a great day once you wake up, lol!
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:26 AM

Mawn'in all

Had to take sum stew, ribs, baked beans, slaw over to a sick friends house befo I head out to smakc whitey 'round.

Beautimus day.

See y'all on de flip flop
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:49 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone!

Got home just after 2am. My trip was uneventful and somewhat pleasant. No trouble to speak of. Haven't figured up yet how much it cost me in gas, but I will say that by keeping the speed to between 55 and 60 it earned me a respectable(for a behemoth) 10mpg.

Allan I planned on sleeping late today, but my credit union called before 9 with a message saying they thought my credit card had been compromised. Hm, maybe if I told them I wasn't in Florida yesterday I would have gotten a free trip home.

Adrian good to hear from you. Being sick is no fun, especially if you're at work. Maybe Jamesbo should bring you over some stew, ribs, baked beans and slaw.

Got plenty to do today, and again I have to go up to the airport and swap out cars. Best get at it. Hope everyone has a good day.
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:56 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Top O' Da Mawnin To Ya

X2 on the beautimus day ere

Allan, I think I will have to take pics of what I thought was the rear defogger. I think it has the electric ones on the glass now that I think about it. So I'm still not sure what that is back there I looked at the Assembly Manual and the Fisher book and still have no clue. Oh well I'll took some pics next time I'm down there.

Mike I'm glad to hear your trip/adventure back to Gawga went without a hitch And your right if you got anywhere near 10 mpg or better that's pretty good.

Can't wait to see them pics Sandy

Jamesbro hopefully your still on top of your game When the Koolaid's start gwan down easily den da game is no longer serious and mo for da fun of it

Well I gotta find the pics Sandy shared with us

TTFN
Old May 21st, 2012, 11:55 AM
Cutlass Lover

Well..... Went to the doctor. She said no tumors or anything showed up on the Ct Scan that 'they can see' so that's good news! I have to go see a urologist - she scheduled me for tomorrow at 2:00. God I hate to drive towards Cleveland. But that's where I have to head. So I imagine I'll just be talking to this doctor and he'll tell me what he wants to do. My doc said we have to get this tube thingy unblocked cause it's causing the other kidney to do all the work. She said who knows how long it's been blocked, since I have no symptoms of any kind.... All I know is, it's gonna be painful, I'm sure, lol. Jamesbo.... she did mention a cystoscopy...... I read about that, and I don't like the sounds of it.

Other than that, it's all good! Nicole came by work when I got back and had soup with me. We sat out and enjoyed the sun. There's big clouds blowing in now so that rain must be on it's way.

I did call Defer this morning and I'm gonna take Teepo out there Thursday morning so they can de-grease underneath her. Hopefully that oil leak she has will be something simple...... but we know better than that though, now don't we?
Old May 21st, 2012, 12:53 PM
"Car"mudgeon

I hope everything works out okay for you Sandy
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:54 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Wild and windy here in the Great White North....wind gusts to around 25mph, partly cloudy and temps around 67

Sandy - You don't worry even if you have to go to Cleveland - you just get that looked after so you stay healthy. Goin ta see the urologist huh? Whatever he says, you just smile like you know better and say "**** on that, Doc" (like he's never heard that one a million times) I hope it's nothing serious and that it doesn't hurt.

Scot - now you got me wondering what you were looking at. If you have the electric defog on glass, that is a fairly rare option back then, but all the wiring and relays are up front at the escutcheon plate and on the firewall. The only thing going to the back would be the 2 leads that attach to the heating grid on the rear window.

Jamesbo - Whitey came knockin c'mplainin that you coudn't hit a barn wit a bazooka from 2 ft away. saaayyy whut???

Mike - good on ya for not running into any problems with that big motorhome. Curious though, what do you need another vehicle for?? Other than the obvious......Hope your credit card wasn't hacked.
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:07 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by Allan R
Scot - now you got me wondering what you were looking at. If you have the electric defog on glass, that is a fairly rare option back then, but all the wiring and relays are up front at the escutcheon plate and on the firewall. The only thing going to the back would be the 2 leads that attach to the heating grid on the rear window.
Yeah I know, right? Let's see it came with rear speaker, rear defrost and power trunk lid latch. I figure since it was really late in the '72 model year (June 1st week build) is why it came with the back glass defogger instead of the blower one I am curious as well. It's metal has wires going into it and is about 10" tall and about 3 1/2" X 3 1/2" square in the middle behind the upper rear seat cushion and sound deadener cardboard piece and has a sort of top/cap on it But like I said I'll take the seat back out and snap a few pics when I get back down to my shop. Got a lot going on this week with it being the last week of school and my crappy work schedule, maybe towards Thursday morning or sooner I should be able to jet down there.
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:45 PM

Morning all, another cool morning down my way

If Jamesbo made the stew Mike I'm sure it will be good

Hope all turns out ok Sandy and you don't have to have any painful procedures

Good to hear you made it home in one piece Mike

Lets hope you find out what this mystery panel is behind that seat of yours Scot and you enlighten us all

The only time I go to the movies Sandy is when work gives me free tickets it really is just too expensive these days.

Time to go do something before my afternoon kip, have a great day everyone,

Adrian
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:46 PM
CQR

Afternoon all. Well its Monday . Had a productive weekend, but today... not so much. Getting my new Edelbrock Q-jet cleaned up. I'll put that on the olds tonight.

No need to go inside. I'd stirred sumptin up and the missus is madder than a midget with a yoyo. Been a long time since we slept apart cuz of something stoopid I dun.

Got my Quad all cleaned up and put my new graphics on it. Now its all shined up with no place to go.

The Kid has 2 more days of highskull then she's ready to be a responsible a-dult. Yea, right. She did put in 21 hours of work this weekend. I was proud of her. then she had to do her English Essay that was due today. I told her it was good for her and would put hair on her chest. <---- Yea, thats kinda how she looked at me.

Have a great day.
Old May 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM
"Car"mudgeon

It's good to hear from you three, Don, Adrian and Clint Hope your better half is doing well Don I hope your feeling better Adrian And last but not least I hope you don't have to sleep on da couch Clint

But yes Adrian, I will post pics and hopefully someone can enlighten us all on WTH it is behind my rear seatback
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:33 PM
Just an Olds Guy

I'm wondering if that might be something to do with the fuel system??
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:47 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy everybody.

My wonderful sunny afternoon turned into a rainy and yucky afternoon. I went up to the airport to get the van, and it was raining up there, but for some reason I thought it wouldn't make it down to me. Well, it did, just as I was picking up the dogs so as soon as they got in the house they hid under the desk. I hate that they're afraid of thunder. Can't figure it, but they are nonetheless.

My buddy came over and helped me park the RV out of the way so I didn't have to park anything on the street. It isn't exactly where I wanted it but it will do for now.

Allan I need another vehicle like I need a hole in the head, but this is something I bought over a year ago. It gave me trouble immediately, and when I finally got it going and stopped to see some friends in Daytona Beach(I bought it in West Palm Beach) one guy looked it over and said there was no way it was making it to Atlanta. So I left it with another friend who was going to let someone stay in it, several others were going to stay in it, now a year+ later it was just in the way, and I figured I might as well go pick up what I already have a bunch of money in. By the way, I didn't have a lick of trouble.

Scot I stopped in your home 20 right about midnight. There were two Flash Foods right across from each other, so I chose the one without the huge incline. All the lights were on but they were closed. Odd. So I went across the street, which was next to the Chevy place, and just at that moment all the idiots were trying to get out of the station. I'm glad I had the biggest car.

Might do a little picking up around the house tonight since I can't go far without the dogs in my pocket. It will be nice to relax at home and not have to be anywhere or be riding in something with a big exhaust leak right under my feet.

Have a great night everyone.
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:56 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by slantflat
Scot I stopped in your home 20 right about midnight. There were two Flash Foods right across from each other, so I chose the one without the huge incline. All the lights were on but they were closed. Odd. So I went across the street, which was next to the Chevy place, and just at that moment all the idiots were trying to get out of the station. I'm glad I had the biggest car.
Ah that was the Fairground exit, yep should've stopped at the next exit to the north especially at that time of the night Oh well maybe next time we can shake hands, break bread and take a gander at all of my projects and such
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:01 PM

This has been a busy weekend. I will try to get caught up on this thread in a couple of days, but figured I should at least stop by and say Hi.
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:31 PM

Yes it does, can't remember if has to do with the fuel vapor or what, but I always thought that was a strange place to put it.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 04:12 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter pretty one down ere.

Headed to Walmart to stock up on staples. Ya ever notice how handsum ya feel at Walmart and how sickly ya feel at the gym.

Sandy, Dat sounds exactly like what de said I had. And I feel you pain.

Pat, Played like a goat yesterday 47/48 pulled de ball all day long but got to see sum woods I never seen.

Adrian, I'm wit chew, I never do meetings, movies or malls.

Mike, Glad cha made it home safely. Can I borry de Rolls? I want park it in de front yard. [Next to de bath tub]

Have a great day Olds friends.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:07 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Nother beautimus day in de neighborhood with a slight chance of da afternoon sprinkles

Quote:
Yes it does, can't remember if has to do with the fuel vapor or what, but I always thought that was a strange place to put it.
Hmm that would be strange Glad my Grandparents didn't smoke Specially at the drive-in movie or Lover's Lane

Jamesbro jest don't go to Kohl's lookin fer staples
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:23 AM
CQR

Good morning. Quiet here in the house this morning again.

Sposetobe in the low to mid 90's today

Mike, Glad the Behemoth took care of you, Sandy heres wishing you good news from the P doctor. (Sure don't like them). Jamesbo, I think maybe more practice is in order. Maybe you can get those scores up a little Glad to hear from You Adrian. Hope the work schedule settles down a little. Scot, I'd be interested in seeing that contraption.

Put the new Q-jet on last night. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! The antenna doesnt shake anymore. I set it at about 13.8:1 AFR which puts me at about 2.5-3% CO. The throttle is nice and smooth, idles at about 525 in gear and the secondaries actually work I do need to set the choke up correctly. but I am very pleased with my craigslist carb. B)

Have a great day all, I think I'm gonna try to install a fuel cell under one of the hood of a 2 headed 35 Ferd today.
Old May 22nd, 2012, 05:58 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Clouds and sun here this morning, temps in the high 50's right now. Had that cold front come through last evening. We didn't get a drop of rain though. It clouded up and thundered, but no rain. So we watered everything. Larry bought a few yards of mulch yesterday - black- and was putting it down when I got home. Looks nice.

I didn't go to the Riverfront or anywhere last evening. Cleaned the pollen off of Teepo's outside. Didn't pop the hood and do the engine yet. I was going to go to that new cruise tonight, but I have a 6:30 dentist appt. for the 6 mo. cleaning. If I don't forget again, lol....

Tonight at Solon is the Buick, Olds, Pontiac featured car night. I would have liked to went to that too. I don't go to Solon all that much - too cliquish for me. They do get a ton of cars there though every week. But they're all in their little groups and such.....

So I go to the urologist at 2:00. I suppose I'll fill out paperwork and talk to the guy this visit. Oh lord, I hate to think of all the medical bills that are gonna be rolling in.... I told Steve this morning that I had to leave awhile. He didn't look happy but what can I do?? I wish I was as healthy as he is, lol, and never had to go to the doctor.

Clint..... I hope ya get out of trouble soon, lol. I kinda like it when Larry gets mad at me and doesn't talk to me for days at a time. I never know what it is that I say that pi$$es him off, either. He's just strange like that......

It's nice to be hearing from you all who haven't been on here recently! I miss Wolfie and Blue. Wonder what's up with them? Wonder if Wolfie is still living, lol. He had so many problems with his back, poor guy.

Thanks for the well wishes - I appreciate it.

Hope you get your mystery figured out, Scot! Well I reckon I better go do something, even if it's wrong, lol. Have a good day all!!
Old May 22nd, 2012, 06:14 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone!

X3 on the Georgia weather report.

Don't know what I'm going to do today but it's gonna start with Awful house.

Clint glad the car is running better. Hope you get back in the house soon.

Sandy I looked on Wolfie's profile. It said his last activity here was in February. That doesn't sound good. I hope he's doing okay. In fact, I think he quit posting here before I signed on. I only read about him in the archives. I hope the bills go easy on you. Maybe after all this they'll have to replace something and you'll be bionic.

Jamesbo what does a bathtub have to do with the Rolls? Sure you can borry it. But I might make you keep it.

Okay gotta get moving. Hope everyone has a great day.