The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old June 18th, 2012, 04:29 AM

Mawn'in all

A beautimus Monday to go smack whitey'round.

Scot, Wish I had come down dar and chowed down. Sounds like good home style cook'in.

Sandy, I like de Yvonne de Carlo hair style

Mike, Sounds like good ole Delta is keep'in ya busy. I had a Furd LTD once. My dad told me [and I wouldn't listen] "When it read "E" it means "E" not like driv'in a Chevy when ya got 50 miles left in de tank when it says "E" I ran outa gas alld de time in dat car.

I ripped de top off de tool box of my tractor de utter day go'in under sum low limbs. Called "Tractor Supply" to get anutter one. Guess what "Tractor Supply don't sell stuff fer tractors, De gots plent of bird feeders though.

Anyone got a metal detector I can borrow. I've got linch pins scatterd all over de lower 40

Have a great week Olds Friends.
Old June 18th, 2012, 04:43 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Jamesbo, Have a good time beatin up ol' whitey.

Sandy, Take it easy at work today.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.
At precisely 1:47 a.m. MST something assaulted Pepe LePew right outside our bedroom window This Morning. I sure hope the smell goes away
Old June 18th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Well I'm back at work. Pain is tolerable, back hurts. Now I'm running a low fever that started last night. I tried to sleep in our bed last night for the first time. Being king sized, it is up so high from the floor that it's not easy to get in and out of. But I tried it. I laid there shivering like I was freezing to death for an hour. Finally got up and went and took my temp. It was 100.6. So I turned on my heating pad, put it on my belly and slept on the couch. Temp is fluctuating between 100 and 98 this morning. I suppose I should call that doctors office and see if they want me to take anything. I was on an antibiotic but only for 3 days.

I ate a bowl of cream of wheat. Food still doesn't taste good, and I really have no appetite. I'm about tired of feeling like shi*!!!!

We got some rain last evening and through the night. We sure needed it. Yards look nice this morning. We're to be in the 90's the next couple days, 70's towards the end of the week. Got a show planned on Saturday - don't think I'm gonna be able to do much to Teepo to get her ready. Hope it's warmer than it was last year.

Well have a good day all.
Old June 18th, 2012, 07:50 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin Olds Friends

Beautiful day here. It's gonna get hot though with the temps in the lower 90's

Jamesbo I've got three metal detectors and your welcome to borrow anytime. Yep I am still full from yesterday (Full of what, I dunno) Man that was some mighty fine eating though

Sandy, I think you need to eat something like good ole homemade chicken and rice to have the strength to get 100% again. Least that's what my Granny would've said. I hope you do get to feeling better soon.

Well I hope everyone has a good Monday and a great week.

Scot
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:52 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good mawning Peoples

Gettin so close to de summer solstice. Lots of sun, WIND, and a bit o rain. Nicola Boom Boom was wrong for 2 days in a row now....Life is good.

Well, finally got a backback case for de laptop. Only one store here had dem. It's a backback version but the only one big enough to fit an ASUS G74SX. (sounds like a performance car doesn't it?) 136 tax in. Can't believe that the back back with laptop & battery weighs in at around 15 lbs! Wait till de books go in. Like going for a quick double march wit full pack.

Sandy - hang it there girl. Everything just takes (hate to say this) MORE time when you (hate to say this too) aren't as young as you used to be.

Adrian - know what you mean. I needs to find some of those rich guys who can buy me some stuff tho....

Clint - yuck. I hate it when Pepe decides to leave calling cards instead of just walking away. Check your local cat or dog for telltale....

Scot - sounds like you need a nice 2 mile walk to wear off the effects?

Jamesbo - I think I could outshoot ya. Iznt it the guy wit de most wins ALL de time? Dat's funny - TS doesn't carry tractor parts.

Well I posted 2 times this mawning and it's like de site has taken a trip to Siberia in January. It done froze up for about a minute on each post, even just to open. So I think I'm not gonna be on much today (sound of cheering in background....)
Old June 18th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Cutlass Lover

Allan R..... I know what you're saying, lol!

Went down to Giant Eagle at noon and got the antibiotic to take for the next 10 days. God I'm tired of taking pills!!! I hate taking crap. Ate some leftover pizza for lunch. Didn't have much taste. I hoped to get a little nap in, but no such luck.

It sure is muggy outside. Yuck!!

Tractor Supply sure does have a lot of bird stuff, lol. I buy the 50 lb. bags of bird seed and sunflower seeds there, lol. They also have alot of horse stuff....
Old June 18th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
God I'm tired of taking pills!!!
Yeah, get used to it. I think it's a right of passage somehow. I get up and take, lessee now 1,2,3, yah 4 pills. Ones big enuff to pass for a horse suppository. Maybe I'm not sposed ta be swallering it....

Funny how one thing always seems to lead to another huh?
Old June 18th, 2012, 02:37 PM

Morning all, nice and cool this morning, temps around 40 shouldn't get too much cooler but then again I haven't been to work for 1 1/2 weeks so anything could have changed at 2 in the morning hehehe

Glad to see your feeling better Sandy, hope you are fully recovered very soon.

Have a win smacking whitey around Jamesbo

Time to drop the little one off at school, have a good day all and a great week

Adrian
Old June 18th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everybody.

Just got back from the Summit cruise in. Lots of cars, one Oldsmobile. A 59 Super 88. Man is that thing long. It was rat rod night, some really interesting creations.

Adrian are you doing the temp conversion for us? Forty for you would be cold if your normal house was on the sun. I always like when I'm visiting(in March) and the weather people say high of 37. My first impulse is to run for my jacket.

Jamesbo, Saturday was my monthly make up day. I usually take that day off but being summer all the weekends are taken. Even though I had to stay till the end, I worked with some pretty good guys and I enjoyed it. Awful house in the morning, gotta make up for not going Sunday.

Sandy I hope your day at work was good. Did the guy give you a hard time for seeing you in traffic after you called off?

Time for the dogs' evening treat. Hope everyone has a good evening and a better tomorrow.
Old June 18th, 2012, 08:06 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

I guess I have some catching up to do.

Thursday after work me and my Dad headed off to Lansing for the Homecoming. I had a great time, the show was great, got to meet some fellow CO members and meet other great Olds people too.

I will be posting pictures and more information later this week. Tonite I got home from work and got right into working on the Cutlass. It is going to take a while to upload all the pics I took.

This is going to be a warm week for working on the Cutlass though. Wednesday they are predicting a humidex (how hot it feels) of 115F.

Sandy, glad to hear you are starting to feel better.

I will try and catch up more tomorrow.
Old June 19th, 2012, 03:55 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Tuesday Mawnin

Copy & paste day here. Beautiful in da mawnin and hot in da evening

Well lots to do ere dis mawnin so I'll catch ya on da flip side

Yall have a great day
Old June 19th, 2012, 04:42 AM
CQR

Morning all, Looks like everyone is gettin real busy. Glad you checked in Paul, can't wait to see the colour pics.

Mike, Give the pups an extra pat on the head for me.

Sandy I hope each and every day finds you with less discomfort.

I'm pretty sure we Broke a record yesterday, It hit 100 yesterday and is spose to be a little cooler today. Like 96 Then gettin above 100 on Friday and Saturday.

Took the missus to Costco last night, and was able to get outta there for just under 5 bones And that was just groceries!

Have a great day all, stay cool!
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:01 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter beautimus day down ere.

Played like a goat yesterday but WTH. It was a nice day to get out.

Sandy, I hates ta tell ya dis, BUT a fever "May" be a sign of an infection. I'd call de doc and say WTH is go'in on.

Got a very busy day today

Have a great day Olds friends.
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:08 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's sunny and muggy this morning. Had storms last evening, some pretty severe. Heading towards 90 today.

Well I called off work this morning. Still have this fever and am feeling pretty much like crap. I started shivering late yesterday afternoon, got home and changed into my nightgown, grabbed the heating pad, and on the couch I went for the night. Slept until 10:00. Got up and ate some chicken stew that Larry made, took the antibiotic, and laid back down. Slept till 6 this morning. So I'm sitting here sweating and shivering. Gonna call my regular doctor this morning and see if I can get in to see her. I only have 2 sick days left for the year, since I'm using one today. I still have all my regular yearly appointments scheduled this fall that I guess I'll have to use vacation time for. I don't know what that friggin urologist did to me, but wait until I see him next week!!!! It is not going to be pleasant for him, I'll tell ya!!

Mike.... that must not have been Brian I saw on my way home the other day, he said he was in Columbus on Saturday. So they don't know I was out and about, lol. Must be someone else that lives in Streetsboro and drives a 4 slice toaster like his. (A Furd Flex...)

Well I'm gonna lay back down. I'm really tired of this....... Talk to ya later.
Old June 19th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Tuesdays are great!

Up here it's shaping up to be cloudy and rainy this afternoon. Of course it's gonna rain, I just cleaned the car. That's the rule of thumb isn't it?

Going to take the Mrs. shopping later so I hope to do better than Clint. I was at Costco on Sunday with Graeme and we 'escaped' with just less than a C note.

Sandy - I think Jamesbo is right. I wouldn't wait to ask that urologist what the hell happened. Phone now and demand to know what he did. Very sorry to hear that you're off the 'mending well' path. This is one reason I don't do 'elective' or 'exploratory' surgery for a 'look see'. I'm sorry, that must seem rude. Besides, at my age I expect things to be not working 100%. Long as it doesn't slow me down, I don't care. Doing my part to keep the doctors waiting room less crowded.

Paul - See? Even Clint wants to see pics in color

W'all I think I can mulch de grass one more time before it starts rainin. Sooo TTYL.
Old June 19th, 2012, 10:29 AM

Hey guys, figured I'd pop in to say hi. Anyone watch the Michigan race on Sunday?
Old June 19th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Hi Tony - Nope, didn't watch it. There was a race??
Old June 19th, 2012, 03:17 PM

Morning all, another cool one around 45 today and yes Mike I am converting for you guys and girl

I hope they didn't make things worse for you Sandy. Rest up good and like the others have said, ring this urologist and give him a good ear full and tell him what you really think

At least you got to go out and enjoy the day even if you did play like a goat Jamesbo

If I remember correctly there was a pic on Paul's car rebuild thread that showed the air cleaner painted a very nice blue. Would this be the mysterious colour Paul? Go have a look see hehehe

Well I'm back to work tomorrow, should be a nice brisk ride in but first I have to fix my father in laws mower. It is really handy having a retired GP in the family but not so much when his stuff breaks and you are able to fix it

Have a great day y'all

Adrian
Old June 19th, 2012, 05:51 PM
Always room for one more

Good evening everyone.

Got to the Awful house bright and early and have been on the go all day. I planned on going to the tag office to get my license plates but completely forgot about taking the Saturn to the emission test place. Luckily that place doesn't measure oil smoke. So got all my plates, 581 and change, one car alone was 305. That's a crock.

Sandy I hope you're feeling better today. I'd give the doctor an earful for sure. Maybe he left a Junior Mint in there.

Hey Tony. I've said that about five times today. My neighbor's name is Tony.

Allan hope you got your lawn done before the rain. I mowed next door today and trimmed a little. I'll get mine done next week.

Time to call my mommy. I haven't talked to her for about a week. Might call my best friend out Clint's way. Work tomorrow already. Hope everyone has a good evening.
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:06 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All

Another pain filled day has passed. It was a hot one here today, temps in the 90's and breezy. I didn't do much. Laid on the friggin couch most of the day. Went out to the deck and sat for awhile.

I sent an email to the company's owner this morning, filling him in on what's been going on. He had the HR girl send me an email and offered me the 'family leave act' - 3 months unpaid leave, until I get straightened out. I can't afford to be off pay, though. I will answer her email tomorrow. Brian goes on vacation next Tuesday for 2 weeks. I was hoping I'd feel better this week and wouldn't have to miss any work next week.

I couldn't get in to see my doc today. Evidently she's not in on Tuesdays. Shows ya how often I see her, lol. The girl suggested I go to the ER if I felt really bad, or wait and call my doc in the morning and see if I can get in. I didn't want to go to the ER.

The fever isn't getting above 100.9, but it's not getting lower than 99.8 either. I took some Tylenol a little while ago cause I have a headache now too. So I don't really feel any worse, but no better either. Don't know if I should attempt to go to work tomorrow or not.

I went outside a few minutes ago, and the lightening bugs are out! That was nice to see. I like them.

Well I guess I'll talk to you all tomorrow.
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All! Where are you??

Sunny, muggy and in the 70's here. Heading to 92 today. Beautiful day for the summer solstace which is at 7:09 pm they are saying. I don't want to start losing minutes a day already.

I called off this morning, though I'm feeling somewhat better. I'm almost afraid to say that. Gonna try again to get in to see my doctor today. I just want to feel better so I don't have to miss any days while Brian is off. I feel so guilty already. I really hate missing work. I'm real tired of laying around and sleeping.

Gonna try to eat some cereal now, so I'll talk to ya later.
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:39 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter nice one dis mawn'in

Sandy, Enough is enough go down there an Make them tell ya what's caus'in dis fever. I don't like dat this has gone on so long.

Gonna go down to de big City today and eat sum crawfish wit a bud.

Mike/Scot,

We bean talk'in 'bout gett'in together fer nearly a year. It's time to fish er cut bait. Don't cha think.

Have a Great day Olds friends.
Old June 20th, 2012, 04:42 AM
CQR

Mornin!

Sandy I sure hope you get to see your Doc today. I hope she has the magic cure for you.

Mike, Don't cha just hate getting soaked at the DMV? I would be one thing if the streets were in as good of shape for that kind of money, but around here, no-one has figgured out how to make a bridge joint that doesn't rattle your fillings.

Allan, I hope you had a little more left over after shopping,

Hit upper 90's again yesterday, but spose to cool down a bit today. Only spose to hit 74. Humid for the high desert, sitting at 77% right now, but they aren't calling for any rain today. It'll still help the firefighters battle the wildfires just being cooler.

Have a great humpday!
Old June 20th, 2012, 06:52 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Another copy & paste beautimus day ere.

Jamesbo we will get together soon. I have been overwhelmed here lately. Needless to say with my nephew passing, work 6 days a week, trying to empty my stuff out of storage and now the better half is having some trouble with her ticker We went to the cardio doc yesterday and he is going to do a series of tests and such. This morning I thought I was going to have to rush her to the ER because she was having a dizzy spell. I don't know what it can be but I hope they can get her fixed up soon.

Sandy never mind on the PM I see it's over $90 this mawnin I would call the urologist and explain the symptoms and go from there. I hope you get well soon.

Clint that is a drastic change of temps there. One day it's record temps and the same week only supposed to get in the mid 70's wow.

Mike there was a deuce and a half down the street for sale but they want way too much for it Hopefully all goes well with the Saturn's emission tests. I sure am glad we don't have to bother with that mess down ere.

Well Olds friends I better go try to get some stuff done now, catch ya on da flip side
Old June 20th, 2012, 06:54 AM

Morning guys. Having some coffee and just finished writing a blog post over here. If anyone's into NASCAR here's a link to it. T

http://blog.1aauto.com/2012/06/20/on-any-given-sunday/
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Always room for one more

'afternoon everyone!

I feel so chipper. I went to bed around 2, got up at 7 for the dogs, and then slept until after 1pm! I hope this week is a good one for work. No rain until Friday.

Yes Clint the DMV sucks big time! I might mention that it was for 10 registrations. A couple of them I wanted to go away, but didn't make it before they were due, so they can stick around a little while longer. I hate selling cars anyway.

I agree with you Jamesbo, what do you propose? Why don't we show up to Scot's work with a picnic some time when he's working the 3am shift?

Sandy could you go into work for half days, therefore stretching your vacation days out some? I, too, think you should head right over to the doctor. If you signed up for the three month leave, is there some sort of assistance you could get while you were out? Don't feel guilty about missing work because of this. It ain't your fault and you need to get better.

Scot hope your wife is feeling better. I thought dizzy was in your ears. I've wanted a deuce and a half for years, I just have no place to put it and no reason to have it. Ah, that hasn't stopped me before.

Okay! Gonna go put on all my stickers and see what else I can do before work. Hope everyone is enjoying their hump day.
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Cutlass Lover

Afternoon All!

Well I'm still feeling good, knock on wood. No fever anymore. Took another Tylenol a few minutes ago. Its helping. Pain is at a minimum. Ive been doing some slow walking and moving around. Its nice!

Going to see my doc at 3:00. Talked to the HR girl in Houston earlier about how to work out my time missed. She splained the Family Leave Act, but I'm gonna wipe out my sick time and use vacation time for the rest of the days up to now. I will still have vacation time left for future doctor visits this year and to use for vacation days. I still have 1-1/2 personal days too. If I need to use the Family Leave thing, I can use it too, just wont get paid. I'm out on the deck now. My God is is humid.... Yuck!

Scot... I sure hope your wife is ok! What kind of things is her heart doing? Missing beats, beating too fast? I know first hand how scary and aggrivating it is trying to figure out what's wrong with the heart. I hope she doesn't have to mess around as long as I did trying to get it figured out. Will say a prayer for her.

Clint .... are those fires close to you all? Its just terrible all the destruction that has happened. I keep thinking of you all.

Jamesbo.... I have a couple little green beans! My plants aren't very big though. My mater plants have lots of maters! I think they're all gonna turn red at the same time, lol. My peppers are growing again after being deer chomped. I was over by my hydrangea earlier and there's a little mater plant growing right beside it! I don't know how it got way over there, lol. Mustard been birds.

Well I'm gonna get ready to go to the doc and then I think I will go to the hair place and have them wash and dry my hair for me. It needs it and I sure don't feel like doing it myself!

Have a good afternoon.

Last edited by cutlassgal; June 20th, 2012 at 11:15 AM.
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Cutlass Lover

I hate this Kindle with its automatic spell check that throws in words you dont want! I cant get back in to edit my post where it threw in "mustard" when I wanted "musta" lol!
Old June 20th, 2012, 11:38 AM

Nice day so far here. Just think....200 years ago this week (Monday) the US declared war on the UK (and Canada too). Probably why there is no record of Canadiens and Americans speaking to each other on the internet back then...that and Canadiens spoke French.

The Feds want to commemorate our part in The War of 1812 (anyone know what year that war started? ) but no one here seems that interested. That war is the only reason the town I grew up in is even in the history books. Anyway, Sandy I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Time to skip out for lunch. Have a good day!
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:07 AM
Captain Starfire

Mernin', all

Hadn't said Hi a while, so thought I'd poke my nose in and see what's happnin'....
Sandy, hope you continue your recuperation. Sounds like you're movin' in the right direction.
Today's the better half's birthday, so we're gonna go to a place and feed our faces tonight. It's a steak house that also serves seafood, so I'm thinkin' soft shell crabs will be swimmin' in my belly along around 7 p.m.
I'm gonna' try and take a quick cell picture and post it here tomorrow, just to see if I can get some drool on the keyboards across the country...
Weather has been very average; feels hot, but that's what it's spose to feel like on this first full day of summer.
Y'all have a great one....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; June 21st, 2012 at 05:09 AM.
Old June 21st, 2012, 05:12 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter hot dry one.

Scot,

You take care of Mama ya ere. I've got one of dem CVS blood pressure takers dat I'm spose to use everday. It seems to keep me sumwhat informed.

Sandy,

What did de doc allow?

Mike,

I got a great suggestion. Why not pass on any more cars til ya get 1/2 of de ones ya got runn'in. [Not dat everyone doesn't need a deuce and 1/2 parked in de yard.]
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:04 AM

Morning all, gonna be a good weekend for car shows around here it seems. Two more days and vacation for a week, then back for two and off for two with our car show in the mix. Have a good one.
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:16 AM
CQR

Happy vaca Ken.

John Heres wishing a breat B-day for the missus. Missing the food, sure wish we had some of that seafood up here.

Sandy, I'm a ways away from the hyde park fire. I'd guess its 20-30 miles away, and haven't smelled it in a few days, 'mustard' been blowin in the other direction.

Mike, thats not a bad bill for that many cars. I pay $70 for my old 86' Toyota, and close to $400 for mu '05 chev. And that doesn't include the emission tests fee's. :eek.

Scot, It sure was nice have a cloudy cool day yesterday. but looks like we're gonna be in the 80's today and around 100 Fri and Saturday.

Have a great Thursday everyone.
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:40 AM
Captain Starfire

What kine u Buick is dat?

Mussa' mist dem' Electra 250s
I wuz bizzy kustumizin' my Chrysler 325....
Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Mawnin All
Mike there was a deuce and a half down the street for sale but they want way too much for it Hopefully all goes well with the Saturn's emission tests. I sure am glad we don't have to bother with that mess down ere.
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:53 AM

What's we got ere is ..............failure to communicate.

Deuce and a quarter/Deuce and a 1/2
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:57 AM

Hey Mike! Have a great birthday!
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:02 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

I'm still alive, lol. Never in my wildest dreams did I realize what kind of friggin problems can develop out of nothing!! It's another muggy hot day today, supposed to be in the 90's again, storms tonight, and a cool front coming in.

Well I went to my doc yesterday. She poked and prodded my belly and back. Looked at the list of medicines that guy had me on, etc... said keep the appointment with him on next Tuesday. She couldn't believe that when I called over there in soooo much pain, that he couldn't take 2 seconds to get on the phone and ask me questions about it or anything.

She did a urine test - said that the fever was likely caused by elevated white blood cells in the kidney, which is somewhat common, and said there is still blood in my urine even though I can't see it. Not much, and that is common too. The fever is still gone, and the infection should be cleared up within 10 days of being on this antibiotic.

I had a strange pain last night when I laid down. Right under the breast bone on the right side. A burning kind of sharp pain when I breathed in. I could only take shallow breaths all night, and was up and down. Even tried sleeping sitting up. Nothing helped. It was still here early this morning, but has disapated some. I called the docs office earlier though, and am gonna go back and see her at 11:30. I don't know if it was from her pushing on my abdomen or what. I haven't had any breathing pains or problems so far.. Just another new friggin mystery to figure out I guess.

Overall, I am very pleased with the way I am feeling right now, though! I've come a long way. Still hurts, but is just to a crampy type of hurt. I haven't taken any pain medicine since Monday. I hate to take crap!!

Sooooo.... I got the 2 most hurtful texts from Brian yesterday afternoon that made me cry. He is evidently pissed off that Clay decided yesterday that he was going to take off today and tomorrow, and it would just be Brian and Steve in the office. Remember, Brian leaves Tues. afternoon for his 2 week vacation in Florida.... he gets very stressed out trying to make sure everything is current and whatever. Anyhow I guess he decided to take his anger at Clay out on me.

He pretty much accused me of taking time off just to take time off. They thought I could return to work whenever I felt well enough, now I tell them that the urologist is releasing me to come back on Monday. But since I'm feeling better they could really use me to come in on Friday. He also didn't know that something like this was part of the Family Medical Leave Act, would I please explain that when I have a chance.

The second text was that he finds it 'ironic' that I wouldn't listen to HIM on Monday when he suggested I leave and go to the doctor because I was in no shape to be at work, but NOW I want to listen to the urologist when Friday is 2 days away, and I am feeling better, and if Brian is thinking all that, just imagine what Steve is thinking!

There was a whole lot more hurtful crap in both texts. I couldn't believe it. I have not answered those texts. I will later on, and all I'm going to say is 'please do not ever speak to me like that again. You are not my boss, you are my co-worker. You do not sign my paychecks. I would have never talked to you like that when you were off with your cancer and treatments and were not feeling good.' Then, I'm going to let it go. I will not give him the really angry hurtful words I would like to. Brian can kiss my a$$!!!!

I sent an updated email report to Steve and to the HR girl and to the owner this morning, explaining things and telling them about my doctor visit yesterday. Larry was going to fax the 'release to work' to Steve for me this morning, so I did not have to call off, he would know I'm off because it's on the form. I'm sure Steve shared my email with Brian and they had their comments. I hope some of Brian's 'issues' with me being off are explained. Maybe he wants copy's of my doctor's reports? Wouldn't surprise me, nosy bastard. Sorry. I really didn't need to be harrassed already......

So that's about it. I went to the hair place after the doctor yesterday and got my hair washed and dried. It felt good. My girl there told me how bad I look, lol. I said, thanks alot!! Well I'm not gonna do much today. Would like to sleep since I was up most of the night, but can't right now. Might putter with Teepo some. Got that big show Saturday. Weather is lookin good!!!!

Have a great day all.
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:04 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All!

Same old same old ere

Jamesbo, I'll have to pick up one of dem blood pressure thingys at the CVS. Definitely have to keep an eye on her for sure.

Good to hear from you John. Tell the better half we said Happy Birthday I don't recall a Boo-Ick duece and 1/2 but this is what I was talkin 'bout

Mike shouldn't have any problems navigating through Hotlanta traffic with that Although it only get's around 9 mpg highway with a max speed of around 47 mph I think the majority would try to run under him since they can't run over him in that thing

Wow Clint that sure is some major fluctuation in temps I'll take the 80's side anyday.

Well yall have a great Thursday, ya hear?
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:02 AM

Sandy, report him to the boss. He's not a doctor, your Urologist is. Remember, to be able to use FMLA, you needed to fill out a form/sign up for it.
Old June 21st, 2012, 10:40 AM
Captain Starfire

Ooooohhhh!

Now I got it.... me likes dem deuce & a quarters mo' bettta....
To quote Emily Litella:
"Never mind."

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
What's we got ere is ..............failure to communicate.
Deuce and a quarter/Deuce and a 1/2
And thanks, Clint and Scot and Jamesbo.... Not to sound poetic, but I'll pass the wishes on to the missus....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; June 21st, 2012 at 10:46 AM.