The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old June 27th, 2012, 08:23 AM

Hi all...

Rain in Düsseldorf...
Last weeks I only saw water down the shower..

Scot, the FT in Vegas bring me a lot of $$$$$, but u know..
What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas..

Allan, how can I smile on this Pic, when my wife said.. one step back,
one step more...

Nice day olds friends..

Udo
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:28 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Jamesbo that's a mighty fine lookin four-o there. I think I'll price the yoko onos down ere, sounds like a good tire

Sandy glad to hear your feeling good and my what some pretty flowers you have there.

Well I have lots to do and it's already a hot one here but at least we have a breeze from the tropics
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:34 AM
CQR

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
I think I'll price the yoko onos down ere, sounds like a good tire
Old June 27th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Always room for one more

Howdy all

Stayed up to an unprecidented 3am this morning, and slept until just now. Well, with a couple interuptions from the dogs. Work tonight, don't want to be a zombie.

Sandy you sound so much better! I'm glad. The flowers are very nice and sure to lift anyone's spirits. Loved the pics of the Riverfront show. How's Larry doing in IA?

Tires. I love buying tires, don't know why. I used to put Dunlop GT Qualifiers on everything. I got close to 100K on a set of second gen Qualifiers on my S10, and my Cutlass still has its Qualifiers I put on in 87. Last I looked there still wasn't any cracking, but I don't think I'd drive on them now.

Jamesbo I'd love to have something that old. The oldest car I have, or have had, is my 57 Chevy.

Okay gotta do something productive this afternoon, check you all out later. Over 90 today and sunny! Love it!
Old June 27th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Happy humpday to y'all.

Not that nice here. Winds blowin (what's new) at 20+ mph and the temps down around 50. What a difference from yesterday.

Well, Graeme got home this morning at 7:30. The front door was locked so he went through the garage. Couldn't get it to close because the sun was on the sensor and he didn't have experience with that. So he spent 20 minutes trying to figure it out and missed his bus. Then he came and woke me up.
Garage door fixed in 3 seconds - showed him what to do. Then drove him to the bus station where he missed his bus again. Drove him to the next station down the road and yup, just as he was getting out of the car the bus pulled out of the station. So I drove him to school. He doesn't have to be there today - he just wants to finish up the final touches on the library design. Poor kid was asleep the whole trip (20 minutes). I'm glad he had fun with his buds last night though. I know for sure there was no booze or wild wimmen involved. Dale and Terri Ann are excellent about maintaining good values in their house.

Scot - AY endub?? Yew don't rekonize eet? How bout A & W Ah, dats better. Decent burgies if ah does say so. My Mrs. actually had 2 of em. Hope the test results are good.

Sandy - nice flowers. Always nice to have something close by to brighten up your day. Glad you're feeling better. Just be careful how much of dat cran juice you drink or you'll know what it feels like to race like a pee horse.

Jamesbo - Huh??? perfect tendences?? Jus like visine, Ders an AWard fer dat??? Ok, here ya go...
Old June 27th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Cutlass Lover

Well I took a little slow walk around the complex at noon. It's such a beautiful day out there! Nicole is supposed to come over tonight and bring a movie for us to watch. Larry's mom's funeral was today. He called me early this morning and said he will call me tonight. I think he's heading home in the morning.

It's sooooooooo nice with out Brian here!
Old June 27th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Always room for one more

Evening everyone.

Ran a bunch of errands and didn't get anything important done. I did get a cover for the Rolls, because it isn't going up on the trailer, much less to the shop, before July gets here and my neighbor if he sees that the car is unregistered will call the county. I don't know if I ever mentioned this guy. If he were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink the water.

So work tonight. Gonna be a nice night to be outside.

When I was but a wee one my family would go to A&W all the time. The one particular we'd go to was called "Dog & Suds." We'd drive up and the carhop would come out and put the tray over the edge of the window. Those were the days.

Okay gonna get to it. Hope everyone has a nice evening. Safe trip to Larry tomorrow.
Old June 27th, 2012, 06:24 PM

Up to speed info on the 48. finally back to work on the damn thing (new name) since its been kicking my butt. Have the rear disc brake kits finally installed and if it ever quits raining around here I will pull her outside and sand blast the "Damn thing" and put a coat of primer on it so I can do the final body prep. So on and so on.

Happy to see that most everyone is still here, and just trying to catch up in on all everything in general. Trying to read back on all the posts is like trying to read the Kings James version of the bible.

Talk to you all soon.
Old June 27th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by slantflat
I don't know if I ever mentioned this guy. If he were on fire and I had a glass of water, I'd drink the water.
I see my dorky neighbor has relatives in your state....

I too remember the dub days. Only I got to drive there. Man they had some hot looking bellhops skatin to the car. Course when you're 16 any girl that stops to talk to you is 'the one'

Originally Posted by citcapp
Trying to read back on all the posts is like trying to read the Kings James version of the bible.
...which is why I never tried that. Yea verily, get thine butt moving forward not backwards...

Turned out to be a beautimus evening here. Wind is gone and the temp settled in at around 70. Too bad it's so late. Neighbors won't like if I start wrenchin on de car dis late....I like using my screemer. Gonna go look for a bigger compressor on de weekend.

Sandy - glad you had that stress release at noon. Leave Brian and Steve a note on his desk "you're fired cause you cause too much stress here" signed ...da boss

Clint - I take it you're not a fan of the Yoko onos? I have Falkens on my Sonata and Kelly Chargers on my Olds

Have a safe evening all.
Old June 27th, 2012, 09:21 PM

Yep, I loved the A&W's when they were still around, been about 30 years since we had one here, but we do have two Dog 'n Suds in the area, the root beer smells so good!
Old June 28th, 2012, 02:31 AM

Allan, you better get working on that Olds as our show in Olds is three weeks away.

Sandy, hope you're feeling better.

It's off to A&W tonight for our Thursday cruise. I'm finding that vacations are more tiring than work! I'm off for three days so far and I'm damn near dead. Did manage to finish our current issue of Olds Faithful (our 26 page club newsmagazine) today and send it out to all the members.

Tore the lawn mower apart because it would only start for a few seconds and then die. Bought a new self powered one and within three weeks a back wheel broke off. Brought it back and got my money, because they were out of lawnmowers.

Figured I'd fix the old one. Cleaned out the carb and put it all back together. Then it started and kept going...but if you heard a plane sound like this, you'd be diving for cover, 'cause you'd know it was coming down for a landing it was not designed for. So now it's back to buying a new mower which was Karen's idea...not that she does any mowing, she shops at "Princesses Are Us" if you know what I mean.

I know I'm getting old because I'm excited about this lawnmower buying adventure. Thought about a battery powered mower but after two years a new battery is $200! I may go all out and get a weed wacker too. I have a manual reel type push lawnmower. I guess the blades need sharpening because it's easier to pull the grass out by hand than to use this mower. Go over one dandilion about 6 times before it's cut...or maybe it's a Super Dandilion.

At least I'm back to work after the July 1st long weekend, Canada Day shows galore around here. Go back for 9 days and then on vacation again until after the August long weekend. Then I'll have 4 days left which I'll probably carry over for next year.

Supposed to be sunny and 25c later today. I'll wash the 442 at take her to the cruise night and promote our upcoming show. I might even sleep in today. Have a good day.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:21 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter hot dry one. Still water'in de heck outa my maters to keep dem alive.

Dispatched anutter ground hog yesterday. Dat means dis summer we've sent 4 home to glory.

Scot, How's de TW test com'in?

Allen/Mike, I ain't had no neighbors fer years, Las time I lived in de city I had a "couple" dat rode side saddle dat had a dog dat got loose all de time. It was hell to wake up in de mawn'in and ere, "Timmy, oh Timmy where are you Timmy"? I think Timmy ran away from does two outa pure imbarasment.

I bermember see'in A&W but when ya drug up in Hotlanta ya cut your teeth on Varsity food. If'in your ever in town, ya needs to try a chili cheese steak, with onion rings, fried peach pie and a PC. [Dat's chocolate milk on ice] I saw de president ate dare de utter day, but didn't see what he ordered.

Welp, Have a great day Olds frineds.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:58 AM
CQR

Happy Thursday!,

Jamesbo, I'm kinda looking forward to not having any neighbors. The ones around the house are ok, but the town the shop is in is a PITA!Got an e-mail yesterday from the town clerk, seems someone has a porch light that is a little bright and glares through someones bedroom winder (not pronounced like the town Jamesbo is always referring to), But instead of going and asking that person if there was some way of making the situation better, they went to the planning commission (4-5 people in town with not enough to do) and have drafted up a 10 page ordinance on outdoor lighting. As far as I can tell, 97.3% of all lighting in the town does not conform to the new ordinance. End rant.

Ken, Happy shopping, I bought an Ariens mower a couple years ago, the wife sure pitches a bitch about it. I shoulda got a Honda.

Allan, Sorry I looked to far into your post. I was thinking it was a really bad pun. 'Yoko ono's' and 'sounds like a good tire'. That woman couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. Hoyohama mamas are good tires I sell a lot of them The toyo's are nice too altho usually a little more expensive.

Pat dont get discouraged, It will all be worth it when your all done with her.

Mike we used to have a few A&W's when I was little. We now have a lot more of them, but they usually share the building with a Taco Bell, Or a KFC and they don't have any carhop's. Not sure if you have them out your way, but Sonics are big here and use the old drive in/carhop business model. They do a lot of business during our monthly supercruise.

Sandy, I'm soo happy you are feeling better! Hopefully this will all be in the past.

The fires are getting a little help from the weather, but they did have to postpone the Pikes peak hill climb. Lots of homes burned and no long term relief is site. I hope all make it out alive. It's pretty heartbreaking to see these pictures and videos of places I've been to many times.
Old June 28th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's cool and nice here right now, temps in the low 70's. It's supposed to get to around 96 later this afternoon with the heat index being in the 100's! Don't know if I'll attempt to go to Bellacino's tonight or not..... I turned on the AC at home before I left this morning.

Didn't go to chick Fil A last night. I filled the bird feeders and watered all the flowers. I probably shouldn't of been pulling on that heavy garden hose, but I did. Nicole came over and she did some house cleaning for me and we watched a movie. It was nice.

I still feel the same today. No better, no worse. I can just tell that something still isn't right though, ya know? And it scares me. I don't want anyone going back inside of me. I don't want to wake up in that pain again. It terrifies me to think about it.

Dan...... Thank you soooooo much for the card! That was so thoughtful of you. What a pleasant surprise. It made me laugh, lol! I love you guys!!!

We still have A&W's here. There's one in Ravenna and one in Kent. Don't know if the Tallmadge one is still open or not. The Ravenna one has a cruise in occasionally. We used to go there all the time when I was a kid. That root beer is the best!

Scot..... what happened at the heart doc??

Jamesbo..... I watered the heck out of my little garden last night. I have lots of maters but none are turning red yet. I think they'll probably all ripen at once. That "better boy" plant or whatever it is is BIG! It's already grown up out of the cage I put around it. I have lots of green beans on one little plant, but the plants themselves aren't big, ya know? I don't know how to make them big. I give them fertilizer and stuff. I dunno.

Larry called a few minutes from Indiana. He left Iowa about 4 am he said. He doesn't like that Tincanio's seat doesn't go real far back, so he can't stretch his legs. He said he doesn't like Tincanio's brakes either. I dunno, they seem to work fine for me.... So he should be home shortly after noon or so.

Well have a good day all!
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:16 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Top 'O Da Mawnin To Ya

Well I thought we'd have the results this mawnin, but dey said we'll get them on the 3rd. They just put the monitor on and said to come back in da mawnin. Hopefully something will show up, I sure hope it's nothing serious though.

I got a ton of stuff done around ere yesterday, but as usual there are tons more where that came from I fixed my bulldawg's pen where the roof collapsed and bend the tarnation out of all the top posts, so I got those replaced and put his new huge dawg house in there. Got both yards cut and weedwacked, next will be to cut the grass down at the shop and continue to move my stuff out of storage.

Pat that '48 is going to be able to stop on a dime now that it's got discs all the way 'round

I've never had an A&W burger, had the root beer though. Sounds like it is good. We need something different 'round here.

Well TTFN
Old June 28th, 2012, 09:24 AM

Sandy, you're welcome. We are supposed to get some of that hot weather here, 90's along the big lake, 100 or so inland. We will do our 4th o' July Saturday, at my sisters place, due to most of us that ain't retired getting one day off. I'll do that from noon 'til about 5pm, then come back to town to my buddies "open pool" for liquid refreshment.
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by CQR
Happy Thursday!,

Jamesbo, I'm kinda looking forward to not having any neighbors. The ones around the house are ok, but the town the shop is in is a PITA!Got an e-mail yesterday from the town clerk, seems someone has a porch light that is a little bright and glares through someones bedroom winder (not pronounced like the town Jamesbo is always referring to), But instead of going and asking that person if there was some way of making the situation better, they went to the planning commission (4-5 people in town with not enough to do) and have drafted up a 10 page ordinance on outdoor lighting. As far as I can tell, 97.3% of all lighting in the town does not conform to the new ordinance. End rant.

Ken, Happy shopping, I bought an Ariens mower a couple years ago, the wife sure pitches a bitch about it. I shoulda got a Honda.

Allan, Sorry I looked to far into your post. I was thinking it was a really bad pun. 'Yoko ono's' and 'sounds like a good tire'. That woman couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. Hoyohama mamas are good tires I sell a lot of them The toyo's are nice too altho usually a little more expensive.

Pat dont get discouraged, It will all be worth it when your all done with her.

Mike we used to have a few A&W's when I was little. We now have a lot more of them, but they usually share the building with a Taco Bell, Or a KFC and they don't have any carhop's. Not sure if you have them out your way, but Sonics are big here and use the old drive in/carhop business model. They do a lot of business during our monthly supercruise.

Sandy, I'm soo happy you are feeling better! Hopefully this will all be in the past.

The fires are getting a little help from the weather, but they did have to postpone the Pikes peak hill climb. Lots of homes burned and no long term relief is site. I hope all make it out alive. It's pretty heartbreaking to see these pictures and videos of places I've been to many times.

Clint, I just heard about the fires while watching the news last night. I'm on vacation so I don't watch too much TV. At least I was glad to see our boys there with our water bombers trying to put a dent in the flames. Hope it ends soon. So what's going on? Are you guys the new California?
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:03 AM
CQR

Ken we've been waiting for this for a while. Our forests have been in poor shape for year. Poor forest management and pine beetle infestations have been waiting for parched conditions like we are in right now. I believe this is just the beginning.
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:13 AM

Clint, I boy's in Afganistan an his bride and 2 sons are outside Fort Carson. Last word I heard was they had packed up some valuable and left his truck in a secure location on base and were packed ready to GTFO of there at any minute.
Old June 28th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Happy Thursday all.

Well, like Ken said it's a beautimus day up here for a change. Yestiday dat dang wind was horrible! Only ting missin was Doroty an her lil dog Toto.....

Went for breakfast wit de boys dis mawnin. Solved most of de wurld problems only no one who could make dem changes wuz dere.

Ken - I will be coming to the show, but sadly I don't think the car will be ready by then. If it does show it'll be by miraculous intervention. So I'll be the guy wandering around with the camera and talking to all the folks and taking lots of pics. Good to hear that you have 65 already registered. What kind of TV do you need? I got an old 27" RCA that I'm gonna take to the recycle. If you want it, come and get it or it's gone. (works fine - just that all our TV's are upgraded to LCD).

Clint - no worries man. I'm going to the boneyard this weekend. They have a 50% sale all long weekend (Canada Day is July 1). If I'm lucky I will be able to find a car with the engine/trans out and the subframe ok. We'll see. I need a drivers door lock retaining clip. Just noticed someone tried to get into de Mrs.s car and punched the door lock in. Good thing for Saturn they have plastic panels. Already looked at the how to video to get the door panel off.

Scot - You never had an Ay endub burger? Go have one. Unless you have one of dem Heart Attack Grills in your area. I can't believe the size of dem servings, but den agin I can't believe the size of sum o dem folks what eats dem either.....The michelin guy and sumo rasslers ain't got nuthin on some of dem... BTW, thx for the link on that book. Sent you back a PM.

Sandy - Hey Princess! Looking good. Love that smile you're wearing.....

Jamesbo - " If'in your ever in town, ya needs to try a chili cheese steak, with onion rings, fried peach pie and a PC. [Dat's chocolate milk on ice]"

STOP!! yer makin me drool. An yu kin rest ashured dat if I'z evah in de hood, I be tellin ya for a drop by. No neighbors?? Whut de heck y'all did? Shoot em all??? Or are dey scared stiff yu'll 'plant' em? So whatever happened to dat po embarassed pooch???

Udo - Now dat's funny! We wouldn't never suggest you just step back couple more feet....you must have a very caring wife who needs de insurance money...... We got some nice cliff trails up here in de Rocky mountains dat you could reciprocate the thought mit der wunderschöne Frau

Welp, gots ta go water de grass and garden and pop some meds.....
Old June 28th, 2012, 12:16 PM

Allan, fer your view'in pleasure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJD3_1k3rps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBqo6grGbYA
Old June 28th, 2012, 01:39 PM
CQR

Jamesbo, if they need a place to stay, I can put them up (quite a ways from the base, unfortunately.) but the offer is there.
Old June 28th, 2012, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by CQR
Jamesbo, if they need a place to stay, I can put them up (quite a ways from the base, unfortunately.) but the offer is there.
Thanks ever so much. So far so good. From the little I know, the fire isn't growing like it was. They're on the other side of 24 from the fire.
Old June 28th, 2012, 04:56 PM

Jes, finished off my first meal from [my friends] garden.

slice maters, butter beans, peaches an cream corn on de cob, country fried steak
Old June 28th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone.

Time for work. Slept pretty good today but woke up with a headache. Nice and hot out there today.

Jamesbo I might be up in your neck of the woods next week. Got to meet with a banker over some banking.

Hope everyone has a good evening. Friday is upon us.
Old June 28th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Evening all,

Spent de afternoon working on my car. Smart like a refrigerator! Teach me to stand out in the sun working on inner fender liners. If I was a fender liner, I would fit perfectly into a 70 442 W30.

Owwwww! Gotta find the aloe vera.

Jamesbo - Ummm yeah, ok. Still nothin like:

I like slutty nurse waitresses...I think the Govt. should walk away from this one....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9N4Y...yer_detailpage
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:11 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter hot one an a day to keep water'in my maters.

Originally Posted by slantflat
Jamesbo I might be up in your neck of the woods next week.
Mike,

That would be cool, but one of uss needs to buy a calander, don't cha think? So as we could get our dates right. Bye de bye, Which next of de woods are you refer'in to, de mountains or N. Fulton county?

Allan, I don't think dat's my kinda place. I went to an all you can eat dump once [wit a former wife] Saw a whole family wear'in Hog washers sit down and stuff dem selves and den hit de ice cream bar. Little boy [I say little] and girl couldn't been over 12/13 years old and were pork chops.

De most likely have a long career ahead of dem stand'in on de road hold'in a sigh to turn says, Stop/Slow.

I'm into quality NOT quanity.

As fer de nurses, I'be be afraid, I might bring sum'in home, I didn't want to. Once again quality not quantity.

Dem silicon jobs are fer de guys who drive 18 wheelers

Bye de bye, My grand pappy used to say, "When you're pok'in de fire, ya don't look at de mantle.

Have a great Friday Olds friends.

I gots sum maters left over my bud gave me an I see a tomato pie in my near future.
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:40 AM

Good Morning to all in the Oldsmobile world.....Hope everyone has a great day!!
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:43 AM

Well, Lookie ere, anutter Gawga Boy done joined de "New" Good mawn'n "Thread
Old June 29th, 2012, 04:59 AM
CQR

Morning!

Well, bowl alright last night. Made a pretty crappy day a little more bearable.

Allan Those burgers sure look yummy, as do the quadruple bypasses they are holding

Looks like the heat wave is over for now. Only gonna get to 96 today Had a couple of cancellations today so I may get to take a little breather at work for once. I still haven't decided if I'm gonna replace the guy who quit.

Redline, welcome to the thread!

Sandy, I hope you have a good pain-free weekend.

Take care all!.
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Well..... thought I was doing better. Pain is back this morning. Actually started last night. Just some discomfort in the right lower abdomen again, but it's getting stronger as the morning goes on. Had a hard time sleeping last night. Have to lay flat on my back. Can't do either side. I have a call in to Dr. Bressi's assistant to see if I can get in to see her. I came to work.

Mike.... got your lovely card yesterday! Thank you so much. It means a lot to me to know you guys are thinking about me.

I really don't wanna end up in the hospital over the weekend. I planned on going to a Pop's show tomorrow. Went to Bellacino's last night. Only about 75 cars there or so. Guess it was too hot, lol. It was 99 degrees at home when I got there. It's muggier than heck out here this morning.

Well have a good day all.
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:57 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Gonna be a scorcher this weekend

Sandy I sure hope they figure out what's causing it. Sounds to me like it's time for that second or third opinion.

Redline442 welcome to the Good Mawnin Thread
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:40 AM

Sandy,

I said it before and I'll say it again. If it is related to your kidneys go see a specialist, don't mess with this period.
Old June 29th, 2012, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by citcapp
sandy,

i said it before and i'll say it again. If it is related to your kidneys go see a specialist, don't mess with this period.
Old June 29th, 2012, 09:58 AM

[QUOTE=Allan R;422876]
Ken - I will be coming to the show, but sadly I don't think the car will be ready by then. If it does show it'll be by miraculous intervention. So I'll be the guy wandering around with the camera and talking to all the folks and taking lots of pics. Good to hear that you have 65 already registered. What kind of TV do you need? I got an old 27" RCA that I'm gonna take to the recycle. If you want it, come and get it or it's gone. (works fine - just that all our TV's are upgraded to LCD). QUOTE]

Allan, well it will be good to see you anyway...car or not. There are not 65 registered, but we could be looking at 65 or more cars being there. Right now 41 cars have paid and registered and we tipically get 20-25 cars that just show up.

I've had a lot of emails and people telling me they were coming to the show but have not preregistered. I guess it will depend on the weather. Hopefully it's the same as the previous 18 years.

There is a 1932 coming from Mission, BC and one or two from Vancouver Island...that an 800+ mile trip one way. Also one or two from Winnipeg which is about 7-800+ miles in the opposite direction. So for us to drive 125 miles one way is nothing.

I don't need a TV (thanks - I have a 36" I'm trying to get rid of). If someone had a tv with a DVD in it I would bring the Olds commercials. Don't want to hook up a DVD to a TV. A combo unit would be better. I think I may donate it to a senior's home.

Clint - Hope those fire get under control
Sandy - Get over to see that doctor!
Everyone - It's fantastic here today, I suppose I'll build my dog run for Jake the Wonderdog and then hit the Friday night cruise. (It doesn't get dark until about 10:30 pm )

Attachment 175653

Old June 29th, 2012, 12:08 PM
Captain Starfire

Aftern Oon, all Oldsmopeople

So I stays quiet for a week, and what a week to be absent
Poor Sandy's still up to her elboes in woes.... so sorry to hear of your plight, Sandy. In catching up on a week's worth of posts, every time I read one of yours, I know what I'm gonna say.... then I read your next one, and I gotta' square-can it...

Hope the saga has a happy very ending.... and soon! Good thing we keep thinkin' our woes beat the alternative.... gotta' keep that up....

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Well..... thought I was doing better. Pain is back this morning.
Belated thanks to all for the better-half birthday wishes, to those I haven't already thanked. That includes Allan, Mike, Car Designer, & Adrian.

And with all the Georgians hanging around here, soon we're gonna' have to rename this thread the "Good Mornin, Gawga" thread....

Y'all have a great (and hopefully cool) weekend!
Old June 29th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Well afta noon Y'all. Weekend time is here!!

Cloudy but nice out. Done watered de garden, maters and grass and de cat. Dat was an oops. Mazin how fast dey can run when dey gets wet b'hin de ears. Robins are chirpin up a storm callin fer rain. Maybe.

Pick n Pull has der 50% sale on dis weekend. Might wander out and take a looksee.

Ken - no worries. I'll recylce de TV. Never know how long it takes to do some of the stuff on the car, that's why I'm not promising. Yesterday started restoring the inner liners. Y'all got de wedder permit takin care of?

Clint - ummm, whutchu mean burgers? Der wuz burgers in dat piture??? I musta missed dat.

Jamesbo - Dat's ok if you doeznt want to look at dat. I don't mind lookin. Ifn one of em was a for real nurse? I wood prolly just get sick on purpose. Tell yer pappy jus to not watch...BTW, how wood yew no if dem 'nurses' aren't quality. Heck I'd settle for quality and quantity. Ah nose whut ya mean bout de heffers at de hog troff. Duzznt do much fer me either. I mabye bigger dan most, but ah duzznt have truble seein past my tummy, kin bendover an touch mah toes, an I can still do up my laces wit no trubble.

Sandy - lissen to Dr Jamesbo and Dr. Pat. You need this thing over with, not startin again. I'd be lookin for a new Dr. Go see a specialist. We can send a posse over to your place and take you screamin and hollerin to someone who will fix dat problem of yours. Did Larry get back ok?

Scot - So how's the monitor thingy going? Hope all stays well. Scorcher huh? Not up here. You guys must run up huge bills on A/C and water.... We just get huge bills cuz the City likes de money.....

John - missed ya! Glad yer back at yer puter! So we needs ta re name dis thread?? Naawww its all good like dis. Ah is even deevelped a Jamesbo accident, or is dat axent?

Redline - Welcome to the Good Mawnin thread. BTW it doesn't have ta be mawnin when ya post here....
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:27 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone and welcome Redline.

Hardy har Jamesbo I guess I deserved that one. I need to go up to Alpharetta but I slept too long to get ahold of the person this afternoon so it might be next week it might not be.

I wish my zipcode started out 442. Instead it starts out 302, like a Ford, or a one year only Chevrolet.

Ken nice looking dog you got there. I brushed my two last night and when I was done I could have built a new dog.

101* today in the Greater Stockbridge Area. Sunny, of course and no rain in the forecast.

Loved the video about the Heart Attack Grille. I think the nurse's advocate was just jealous. Should doctors be upset about Dr. Pepper? Bahahahahaha! Deer in the headlights look on the advocate's face, priceless.

Think I'll go out and soak up some of this sun. Catch up with everyone later.
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:44 PM

Mike, Ken,

I gots a Golden my self. Red dog. Saw sum'em funny de utter day.

"Clean'in house when ya have a dog is like brush'in your teeth with a mouth full of Oreos."
Old June 29th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
"Clean'in house when ya have a dog is like brush'in your teeth with a mouth full of Oreos."
now DAT's funnee