The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old December 14th, 2012, 04:46 AM

Mawn'in all

A mite chili dis mawn'in but it spose to be warm [60] later

I'm headed north,

Gonna rotate de tires on the 4X4 truck and rebuild [for the 3rd time] a (&^))*&%$* Martin House dat no self respecting Martin has ever lived in. The squirrels chew it to pieces but de Super model like it Zo. It's to de lumberyard fer Marine plywood time.

Clint, When I awake everything is stiff except what I want to be stiff. Be sure to seek medical advice if your neck stays stiff fer more than 4 hours.

Sandy, I'm wit Mike, Jes put Brian behind de door.

TGIF Olds friends, Have a great weekend.
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:15 AM
CQR

Happy Friday all!

Jamesbo, I'll let you in on a little secret, your tires rotate every time you drive the vehicle. As far as the stiff neck, I just put an old bathtub in the yard, and got nekkid and sat in it for a while. I saw that trick on tv. Now my neck is sore and my butt has frostbite.

Mike, I'm gonna flip it. I really don't have a need for a 4 door car. My buddy in the windy city may have an interest. and since this is rust free, he likes to pick his used cars up here, I may load it up with a couple hundred pounds of beef and drive it out to him. We'll see, I've got to get it spiffed up first. I think the guy who sold it to me is in self destruct mode. I think he's selling his prius too. I sure wish the media was right and things were getting better, but I don't see it in my neck of the woods.

Sandy, any way you could move closer to the door? sounds like it may be your only chance of cooling down. Then when no-one is looking you could pull the door sweep off and let the room ventilate a little?

Scot good to hear from you. Hope your world is getting back on course.

I received the calendars yesterday. Teepo sure looks good. The Missus and I are gonna take brittney with her SSI's up to red rocks, and Bandimere Speedway in the spring and do a few 'Photoshoots'. See if we can find a pic that Jerry likes.

Have a great weekend all.
Old December 14th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Chilly this morning - temps at 32 degrees but the sun is shining!! We're supposed to have rain Sunday.

Clint.... thank you for the Teepo compliment! You made me laugh..... sitting in the bath tub in the yard, lol! Wonder why that is in those commercials? Makes no sense to me....

I put the few gifts I've bought into boxes last night so I can wrap them. I got mostly gift cards this year.

Clay is taking off at noon today. He has a 1/2 personal day to use before the end of Dec. I sure wish we'd pick up some. Larry said it's still real slow over there too. Not lookin too good in the steel industry.

Still not a lot of talking goin on in the house. He's still not talking to Nicole at all. Just sends her those evil looking Bemer glares... it's a shame he's got such a narrow mind. Just one year I'd like to have a nice December and be able to enjoy the Christmas spirit. I haven't had that since 1997. My own choice, though. I still haven't been out to the cemetery to put decorations on the graves yet either. I gotta do that. Not enough of me to go around.

Tomorrow we have Elyse's bday party and then our Christmas dinner at 6:15. Not looking forward to either. Brian is all excited.... he just went on Blue Canyon's web site and printed the menu and is passing them out to all of us. Him and Steve are like, giddy! Clay and I would much rather go somewhere else..... I don't look forward to seeing these people on my weekend after being with them all week. Wish I could put them all behind the door, lol!

Well you all have a good Friday.
Old December 14th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Friday everyone!

Two nights in a row working inside a nice warm hangar. A guy could get spoiled that way.

Clint cars in the Windy City start rusting before they are off the trucks, I think. The whole state paints the roads with salt in the winter and it takes months for it all to wash away. Your friend will have the nicest car in town. And the tastiest.

A tad chilly this morning on the southside as well. I think it's gonna hit 65 today? Not sure. The sun is out and bright right now. The dogs are out wrestling in the yard and I hope they get good and tired so they sleep all day. My boy is about due for catching another groundsquirrel.

Sandy you're taking Larry to the Christmas dinner aren't you? He'll cheer the place up.

Okay off to bed for me. Hope everyone is ready for the weekend.
Old December 14th, 2012, 07:00 AM
"Car"mudgeon

TGIF Olds Friends

A might chilly dis mawnin with temps just around 32*

Clint I still am uncertain as to the outcome of my dilemma but we gonna keep our head up and hopefully above the water so to say. None the less I am blessed to have friends (especially all of you guys ) and family to keep me grounded with both feet firmly planted

Sandy I hate to tell you but Larry is using his anger as a shield. He is using the easiest segway he can to hide his true feelings. I am not saying he has "That kind" of feelings for her, but he cares about her and he chooses to use her faults (in his eyes) to vent his "say." He wants her to be who he thinks she should be and low and behold Nicole is her own person. Typical step parent syndrome. My whole family, both sides and including both sides on the wife's side look at it like we have no stepchildren or stepparents, your either family or not, period. The bad thing is that Larry probably will not come around until she get's back out on her own and is independent from you guys. But yes he is shielding something.

Oh and X3 on putting Brian behind the door
Old December 14th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Cutlass Lover

I know what you're saying, Scot. He's always been like this. To his way of thinking, "It's better just to keep quiet and not say anything then to say something you can't take back." I don't know how well that worked with his first wife, but it hasn't worked at all for me all these years. I think it's just stupid. No one knows what they did or said, or didn't do or say, if you just keep your mouth shut. But he can have the last word this way, so it works for him!! In the 13 years I've known Larry, I have never heard him say "I'm sorry." Not once. Because he isn't. It's his way and it's the right and only way. To me, you have to have communication in order to solve a problem. Otherwise, it just continues to eat at you. But what do I know???? Nicole didn't want to come back home just for this reason, and I didn't want her subjected to it again. We got 23 days before it happened, at least. I was hoping for a whole month!! It is what it is. I knew it wouldn't last. It's just another resentment for Nicole to hold in, nothing new.
Old December 14th, 2012, 09:29 AM

Looks like we're moving from washing machines to therapy fairly quickly. Sandy, I follow the Jungian philosophy. Maybe Larry need to write down his dream in a journal
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:05 AM
"Car"mudgeon

I saw this on another forum and this is a last wish for a 9 y/o boy to be the the record books.

A fellow racer came by the shop today and showed me this story of a brave 9 year old boy who lives in KY. This young mans name is Dalton, he has stage 4 cystic fibrosis. He has been sent home, as the doctors can do no more. He says he is tired and ready to go, his last wish is to break the Guinnes world record for the most Christmas cards which is 35,000 he has received 23,000 so far.

If any one would like to send a card I'm sure it would be appreciated.
Dalton Dingus
H.C. 62 Box 1249
Salyersville, Ky.

http://youtu.be/LoRBbO9712Q
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:13 AM
Cutlass Lover

Awww.... that's nice, Scot. I will send the little fellow a card. Did you hear about the school shooting in Conn. this morning?? What is the world coming to?? They're saying at least 27 dead right now, but I'm sure that's subject to change. So sad.

In that shooting earlier this week at the Portland mall, turns out the guy who was shot is the brother in law of one of our shipping guys in Houston. I feel so bad for him and his family. Just a shame.
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:19 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Yes I saw that Terrible.....
Old December 14th, 2012, 10:02 PM
GM Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Yes I saw that Terrible.....
x2

Horrible. Made me want to hug my little ones as soon as they got out of school today. I can't even imagine how bad those parents feel right now.
Old December 15th, 2012, 07:28 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Typical December day here with temps going to be 'round the mid 60's

Still in shock about the innocent children that lost their lives I don't understand why this guy done this but WHY in the SAM HELL did he shoot the kids?????

Jamesbo I've got a bit of history (Hot 'Lanta) I found whilst metal detecting at an old house down in Peach County. Anywho it is an advertising fob of some type and is made of copper I believe. The question to you is "What street did Whitehall St become? I now know the answer and I would post a scan of it but it may give away the answer

10 more days till Christmas Yall have a great day ya hear?
Old December 15th, 2012, 07:58 AM

Where do these nut cases come from ?

Scot, Whitehall ran into de lover end of 5 points The REAL 5 points Marietta, Edgewood, Decatur, Peachtree and Whitehall. Fer reasons, I really don't understand folks keep changing the names of streets/airports etc.

Not dat goofy place where the ladies like utter ladies wit lots of tatoos [Little 5 Points] Moreland=2, Eucliid=2 and Seminole=1

So to answer ya mo dan cha wants know. Why is Wheat Street Baptist Church on Aurburn Ave.[Sweet Aurburn] Cause Auburn used to be Wheat Street.

When I hit de lotto, I'm gonna give sum politician a Hot check to see if he won't rename I-285 "Jamesbo Boulevard"
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning all.

Latest day of the week, but third day working inside where it was (relatively) warm and light. Now to worry about vacation and little else.

Scot, knowing precious little about yesterday's tragedy, I fully believe it had nothing to do with anyone the guy was shooting at. I'm appalled at the number of knee-jerk people who are crying for gun control and such. Most people need a little better education on such things before they go off "half cocked," as it were.

It's kind of overcast here right now, and it was trying to spit rain when I got home. I think it's supposed to clear up later on and be a nice day. I'm going to sleep a little and I hope I don't sleep the whole day away.

Hope everyone has a good day and weekend.
Old December 15th, 2012, 08:35 AM
"Car"mudgeon

We have a winner

From what I gather Whitehall St. became Peachtree St. they just continued Peachtree o'er the tracks. The advertising fob I found was from the Mc Clure 10 Cent Co. It was situated at 63 Whitehall St. until the '30's where the older yet J. M. High Co was.

The front has

Mc Clure

Ten Cent Co

"Image of the building"

Dollar Limit

The back has

Mc Clure

Ten Cent Co

Dollar Limit

Cannot read???

Cannot read???

No Article Over

One Dollar

63 Whitehall St

Last edited by GAOldsman; December 15th, 2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Spellin :-)
Old December 15th, 2012, 10:20 AM

Now, How cool is that.

Iluve artifacts. I was even married to one fer a while
Old December 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Scot - try putting paper over the back and using a pencil to shade over the surfaces like kids do tracing the outline of leaves and such.

Jamesbo - I thought you wuz an artifact yerself?? Ifn you wuz married to an artifact dat wooud make you 'ancient history'.... careful whut ya puts in print.

Mike - you're right. Gun control won't do anything. People control might though. Just have to weed out the crazies.....and let them duke it out with each other on a range. They can take turns being the targets
Old December 16th, 2012, 05:00 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter pretty mild one today

We was talk'in artifacts an last nite thar was a show on TV 'bout "Saving the Historic Fox Theatre" ere in Hotlanta back in de 70's.

Scot, If ya come across one, I'd luv to have one of dem bumper stickers dat say, "To Heck with the Fox, Save the Cheetah."

Fer you foreigners, The Cheetah Lounge was one of de frist downtown Hotlanta "Shoe Shows" [Whar de ladies don't wear nutt'in but shoes]

Enjoy de rest of your weekend Olds friends
Old December 16th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Always room for one more

Top of the morning to you all!

Boy did I sleep good last night. Gonna be a nice day here so I plan on being busy all day. Well, as soon as I get home from the Awful house. It seems like I haven't been there in forever.

Jamesbo the Cheeta is closed? That place is a place of legends. When I worked up home guys would non-rev to Atlanta just to go there. Never been. Some friends drug me to the Goldrush one time. Not a terrific place if you ask me, but in a nice neighborhood

Sandy was the dinner at Bellacino's last night?

Scot I love reading about Atlanta's history. You don't have to go back very far, either, for "ancient" history, since it seems that any building over 30 years old gets taken down. I recently found out, though, that the Weincoff Hotel is still standing. I would have thought it wouldn't have survived at all. Hm. They call it the Ellis Boutique Hotel now. La dee da.

Okay my three egg special awaits! Everyone have a great day.
Old December 16th, 2012, 06:41 AM

No Mike, It's still there. It just took an enormous effort of concerned citizens to save this historic landmark from the wreck'in ball.

I'll put it on our to-do list along wit de Varsity an de Cyclorama
Old December 16th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Always room for one more

We've got a full day shaping up.
Old December 16th, 2012, 08:54 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Sunday Mawnin All

I guess I just made it in time to consider it mawnin

I love old history too! I sure wish I knew when they were going to redo the sidewalks around the Atlanta Campaign, I bet there are all kinds of stuff to be found just under almost 150 years of accumulation

I also put in for the Varsity and the Cyclorama but I would hope no one got lost in that part of da city
Old December 16th, 2012, 09:08 AM

Hey Scot, I jes bermembered, I got [sumwhar] an ammo crate dat holds to cannon ***** [if I can find it] It was dug up when de built de 75/85 connector.
Old December 16th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

It was just a nice day here today. We had some sun and blue skies here, temps close to 60! It was rainy in Ravenna though. Very cloudy over that way.

I went and got Linda and we went to get Jean and go to the cemetery, but Jean wasn't home so Lin and I went and got the graves decorated. Then I took Lin shopping and I didn't get home until 7:30. I'm tired.

We went to Elyse's b'day party yesterday. It was nice. She got lots of stuff! Can we say spoiled? Left around 5:00, got home and changed clothes and off to the Blue Canyon for dinner we went. I ate way too much and was miserable. I also had 3 cocktails which were badly needed. I was still full this morning! I didn't eat anything today until I got home tonight. Then I had some left over roast that Larry made today.

Last night, we started the meal with some kind of dip that had crab and 4 different cheeses. They gave little chips of baked bread to dip. It was different. Steve and them had a bowl of lobster bisque. I didn't want any of that. Then we had salads and rolls. I ordered the beef tenderloin and it came with seasoned mashed taters and green beans. It was good. I had a little vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup for dessert. Larry had a steak. Brian and Steve had steak and lobster. Clay had bison. I tasted it, lol. It had a different taste. I thought it was kind of rubbery like. Clays wife had lobster languini and I think Brian and Stevens wives had steak. The check had to be over $200 I'm sure....

We didn't get home until 10:00. I talked to Clays wife mostly. I like her. Clay is off tomorrow so it will be a quiet day in there.

I'm taking off next Friday for a vacation day. My last one this year. I'll carry over 5 days to next year to be used by the end of June.

I'm watching the weather now... they're talking snow by next Friday. Guess the first day of winter will be wintery, lol. Looks like a white Christmas.

I wrapped presents yesterday morning. Larry didn't work so my whole routine was screwed up. Guess its really slow for him. Nicole talked to him - she thanked him for the Christmas bonus he gave her, and she apologized for whatever she did to make him mad. He just said "remember, you reap what you sow". I have no idea what that meant.... I'm so tired of the tension in this house that I could scream!! He better remember his own words. Things come back to you.

Next year I think ill go to Arizona and spend the holiday with my friend Terry and not be around this every year stress and tension. I've had my fill of it!!!

Well I think I'll get ready for bed. Its been a long week end. Talk to ya tomorrow.
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:44 AM

Mawn'in all

Guess what? De golf club is closed today fer sum kinda Christmas party fer employees. What nerve

Sandy, I didn't know you imbibed? I hope ya didn't let Larry have any fire water.

Scot, We jes ride 'round dat part of de city wit a heater in your lap. Jes don't run outa gas or have to go to de ablutionary convenience.

Early one mawn'in I was drive'in back from Augusta on I-20 and nature called right before I got to de I-75/85 connector and I had to make a "pit stop" in de wrong section of town. De next mawn'in I saw thar was a shooting/ robbery at de very same place I stopped. Poor Petel went home to glory. so sum Yoyo could get himself anutter 1/2 pint of MD 20/20.

Welp, Enough 'bout shoot'in.
Old December 17th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Monday everyone.

Rain all yesterday afternoon. Found a new leak in the basement. Now the back yard is a muddy mess and the dogs find every speck of mud to get into.

Going out to get a new battery for the Cadillac today. I don't know how old the one in there now is, but it gave it up so I'm getting an Optima to replace it.

Not much else going on today. Looking out at the lake I can see it's still spitting rain a little bit, so more inside work for me today.

Hope everyone is getting some time off for the end of the year festivities. Have a good day everyone.
Old December 17th, 2012, 06:11 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Not much to gab about. The Missus baked into a tizzy yesterday, and the kid and I went racin. The kid did great, and I rode twice as hard as last time, felt good yesterday, hurt like a mother today.

Have a great day all.
Old December 17th, 2012, 07:44 AM
Cutlass Lover

Late morning all!

Cloudy here this morning. Looks like it could rain at any time. It's supposed to. But it's in the 40's anyhow, so not freezing yet. Guess that storm from the left coast is heading our way and it supposed to bring the cold and snow by Friday.

Jamesbo.... I don't usually drink, but the stress has been too much lately, lol. I used to have a few drinks here and there and an occasional beer, but since I've been on the heart pills, I have maybe one a year. I'm a vodka drinker when I drink. I had 2 'gold digger' martini's and something called a 'cowgirl's punch' at the dinner. They sure went down good!! No, Larry didn't have any alcohol. He had iced tea. Thank God he stopped drinking in 2011 after Nicole had that accident. His brother fell off the wagon after 2 years, his other brother was telling him over the weekend. That's sad..... So what are you doing today since you can't golf??

It's quiet in here. I miss Clay. Our cleaning girl left us the usual box of home made candies over the weekend. Just what I need. More chocolate!

Tonight I'm going to divide the fudge and cookies and get it put in to tins to give away. I just can't believe Christmas is coming so fast! Wish January and February would go half as fast as the rest of the year does.

I have to go to the post office at lunch time - not looking forward to that. Spend my whole lunch hour standing in line. Then I have to go across the road to Giant Eagle. I'm gonna get Larry a Lowes card, even though he said he doesn't want anything. We will get the old "I said I didn't want anything" on Christmas morning. Nicole got him a John Wayne throw for his recliner so he can use it when it's chilly in the house. He won't like it I'm sure. I'm not looking forward to Christmas.

Wednesday night is our get together at Bellacino's. I'm looking forward to that!!

Well have a good day all.
Old December 17th, 2012, 08:45 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Monday Mawnin All

Cow hasn't left yet Been raining all mawnin and half the night
Originally Posted by Jamesbo

Scot, We jes ride 'round dat part of de city wit a heater in your lap. Jes don't run outa gas or have to go to de ablutionary convenience.

Early one mawn'in I was drive'in back from Augusta on I-20 and nature called right before I got to de I-75/85 connector and I had to make a "pit stop" in de wrong section of town. De next mawn'in I saw thar was a shooting/ robbery at de very same place I stopped. Poor Petel went home to glory. so sum Yoyo could get himself anutter 1/2 pint of MD 20/20.

Welp, Enough 'bout shoot'in.
Yup in general Grant Park area a-okay but venture too fer and you'll get an uneasy feeling about your surroundings I always heard the worst place to find yourself in Hot 'Lanta is a place called "The Bluff"
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:04 AM

The Bluff [Better Leave U F*^$* Fool]

We always knew it a Vine City cause of de kudzu vines.

I'm fairly certain dat's where de HILARIOUS "Boo Got shot" took place. Dat's de one Bortz made so famous when Royal Marshall had to translate the interivew.
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:28 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Kind of like the old sign going into Forsyth County Except opposite ethnicity.
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:38 AM

Ya know Jamesbo, I hate to see you with nothing to do, so's how about whipping up some bourbon cookies to send to your freinds?
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Always room for one more

Jamesbo that's some funny stuff right there. You can hear Boo Got Shot on youtube. I can't stop laughing.
Old December 17th, 2012, 09:57 AM

Heh, heh, and a translator as well!
Old December 17th, 2012, 10:02 AM

Well, my computer just went goofy, i sent an email about 10 min. ago, to an out of state business to comment on their fast delivery, and when I went back to my inbox, 20 emails that I have sent out over the last few months of varying dates..were in my inbox! many were queued as being ready to send, and others were sitting there waiting for me to open....weird.
Old December 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Cutlass Lover

Well I only stood in line at the post office for 15 minutes - not bad! I was # 12 in line, lol. Then over to Giant Eagle..... the people are everywhere! Scarfing up gift cards like they're going out of style. Then I had to stop at the bank. I ate a sandwich when I got back to work, lol. Just too much traffic and people out there.

We got a nice surprise today. The freight broker we do a lot of shipping with up in New York sent us 2 $100 dollar bills to split! So we each get $50!! The perfect gift. It's the right color and it fits!! What a nice thing for him to do.
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:07 AM

Mawn'in all

A little chili dis mawn'in but spose to warm up dis afternoon.

Scot, Sum times I can't bermembber which stories I told and which I haven't.

Did I ever tell ya 'bout Neon Dion's lady California "Money manager" [back in de late 80's] com'in to town an proudly announc'in to de Falcon's GM dat she had was help"in "Prime Time" get settled in and had bought him a new house near Flowery Branch [old home of de Birds]

De GM had to quickly set de poor lady straight and tell her folks in Forsyth County wouldn't take kindly to Dion with his Mr. T started set of gold chains mov'in in their neighborhood.

Welp, Y'all will be happy to here dat Hasbro has no come out with a "gender sensitive" whatever de heck dat is "Easy Bake Oven"
Bout time we he cooks got sum respect.

Have a great day Olds Friends
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Captain Starfire

Quik Chek-In

Howdy, Oldsmophiles. Been under the weather a little lately; just the old sore throat & cold kinda' stuff. Lotsa' snots. Stayed home to rest yesterday and today. Ain't nuttin goin' on there, but I don't get paid; but it's worth it for a couple days of complete rest. How rare these days....

Mike, what kinda' Caddy ya' got? You prolly mentioned it and I might have seen it, but I plum fergot.

I considered buying a Caddy before I got the Olds. My Uncle Joe bought huge, used chariots his whole life as his drivers. He had a '56 Coupe deVille and a '64 Sedan deVille at times in my youth. My Dad had bought a used '76 Coupe deVille around '80 that only had about 25k miles on it. It had the 500 c.i.d. motor and was a sweet car. It was originally silver, but he had it painted a beautiful Chrysler burgundy, which really looked slick with the gray leather. The climate control went kaput after a few years, though, and he was too cheap to have it fixed.

I prolly couldn't afford a '58 drop-top (my favorite); but I might have been able to swing a '61-'64 in nice shape if one would have come my way. But when I saw my current Olds, I had to have it.

Y'all have a great Tuesday....

p.s.: Yota update: She seems to be doing just fab, as evidenced by these new pic's. Doesn't appear she's going to be a big kitty.

She loves her pet snakes and fish, given her owner works at a pet store. (I was a bit concerned about the snake part at first, but hopefully the snake will be full of rats and won't be eyeing up Yota .)

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; December 18th, 2012 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Add pic's
Old December 18th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Got the cow on the flat rock this morning. They said we may see sun late in the day, but right now it ain't lookin like it, lol. Temps around 40 now. Guess we're gonna warm up on Wednesday and Thurs. before that storm gets here and slams us. They said the snow will be "plowable". I was hoping it would miss us.....

I got the cookies and fudge all separated last night and put into cute holiday decorated ziplock bags. I didn't use any of my tins this year. The bags are sooo much easier, lol. So that's one more thing off my to do list. I sent a plate of cookies to the shop with Larry as I do every year.

Nicole was gone when I got home and still gone when I went to bed. She's trying to avoid being there. Sad..... She goes on Christmas break starting this Friday. I don't know if she's still planning on going to Alabama to see her friend Scott or what. I don't ask. It's not gonna be pleasant, whatever she does.

Clay is back today so it's a little noisier in here, lol. I'm glad.

Charlie is graduating from his basic training tomorrow, I guess. I see he is posting on facebook so he must have access to his phone again. He's supposed to swing by here sometime, I don't know when. I hope he will take care of that collection agency for that back rent he owes on that apartment. I hope I get to talk to him!! I'll tell him, lol. I went by their old house on Sunday and his car is still in the drive, so that's good. The landlord hasn't towed it yet.....

John.... hope you feel better! My sister has had that stuff for about 3 weeks now. She's starting to feel better finally.

Jamesbo.... yes, we wouldn't want the guys to feel left out now would we, lol? It's amazing how things have changed....

Well guess I better do something this morning, so I'll talk to ya later on. Have a good day!
Old December 18th, 2012, 06:50 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Gonna be a nice day compared to yesterday

Jamesbo I haven't heard that one yet 'bout Neon Deion I guess it would have been alright as long as the didn't set. Well nuff bout dem Facklins I am 49er fan and the one year Neon Deion was traded to them, I almost boycotted them. Except they went all the way and I jest had to watch them lay it on the Chargers. Basically I am not a fan of blatant showboating

Hope you get to feeling better John Enjoy your time off if ya can.

"Bout dem easy bake ovens, I think I used my sister's more than she did back in the 70's And I turned out fine but if I had a son I wouldn't buy one for him though.