The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old July 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM

Thanks guys. This is his third year playing and he's loving it.

Allan, you buying an Aquada? I lost my club 20th Anniversary t shirt in the Old Man River in Lethbridge when my inner tube capsized. I better get another one. Mine should be in Lake Winnipeg by now...... if we pick up a new member because of this (the club website is on the shirt), I may have found a new way to recruit.
Old July 30th, 2012, 04:17 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Hidy hoe der Olds peeps!

Ken - I would LOVE to buy an AQUADA!! How cool would that be to take to the lake or down the N. Sask?? You in?? How's it feel to be back at work?

Jamesbo - I nose dis shud bes be in de humor sexshun but I tot uv yu right way when I redit. Yer a golfer (so ya say) so enjoy!

Sal Wallerstein was at the country club for his weekly round of golf. He began his round with an eagle on the first hole and a birdie on the second.

On the third hole he had just scored his first ever hole-in-one when his cell phone rang... It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in an accident and was in critical condition in the ICU.

The man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was and that he'd be there as soon as possible. As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best ever round of golf.

He decided to get in a couple of more holes before heading to the hospital. He ended up playing all eighteen, finishing his round shooting a personal best 61, shattering the club record by five strokes and beating his previous best game by more than 10. He was jubilant....

Then he remembered his wife. Feeling guilty he dashed to the hospital. He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, "You went ahead and finished your round of golf didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself!"

"While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself at the country club your wife has been languishing in the ICU!

It's just as well you went ahead and finished that round because it will be more than likely your last! For the rest of her life she will require round the clock care and you will be her care giver! She will need IV's; you will have to change her colostomy bag every 3 hours; she will have to be spoon fed 3 times a day and don't forget the hygiene care."

The man broke down and sobbed.

The doctor chuckled and said, "I'm just screwing with you. She's dead. What'd you shoot?"
Old July 30th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

Ha, Ha....Good one Allan. Nothing like a wee bit of laughter at the end of a very hot day

Ted
Old July 30th, 2012, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Allan R
Hidy hoe der Olds peeps!

Ken - I would LOVE to buy an AQUADA!! How cool would that be to take to the lake or down the N. Sask?? You in?? How's it feel to be back at work?
Actually, I'm not back to work until next Tuesday the 7th.
Old July 30th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone.

Got back from Summit a little while ago. There was a 67 442 W30 in yellow with 60s looking graphics on it, and a 60-something Starfire convertible. The Starfire looked like it needed a little help. Also a nice mid 80s Cutlass Supreme.

Scot thanks for the picture. I wouldn't discount a floating Met but I'm guessing it is photoshop. Perhaps that could be a new project, make the picture correct.

Ken glad you guys had a good time at the game. Why should the kids have all the fun?

Allan I loved the pictures of the propeller cars. I've seen pictures of several airplane/cars and they are all a hoot. When I was but a wee one, there was this book in the library about weird cars. It had the "AvMiser," which was a Pinto that backed under a set of wings and a pusher engine. The writeup made it sound like there were many and they flew everywhere. Come to find out, years later I ran across it on the internet. There was only one, it made exactly one flight, and in the middle the car and the wings parted company and the car crashed to the ground and killed the driver. Probably a good thing not to put that in a kid's book.

Sandy hope you made out okay at the doctor today.

Well you guys have a good night, I've got plenty to keep me busy for awhile so I'll try to get some of it done before bed.
Old July 30th, 2012, 07:51 PM
"Car"mudgeon

No problem Mike Here is one that could ski across a frozen lake Nash Metropolitan turned into a jetski

A Nash Met firetruck

And can't leave out the keystone mobile. Radar Unit? He better have a "catch" car

How about a Nash Met Wagon? Longroof? Um no

Well I guess that's enough OT rides

Yall have a wondermus nite
Old July 31st, 2012, 04:49 AM

Mawn'in all

Cow on de flat rock dis mawn'in

Ken, I likes football pic mo better dan the "Metropolitan Police" [car 54 ] Dat ole show made me never wanta have a partner

Sandy, Hope your second opine was a good one.

Scot, I jes read in Garden & Gun 'bout sum bourbon called Van Winkle. Spose to be really good [and pricey]

A friend of mine told me de utter day dat Nobis is really go'in downhill. Hate it. IMHO, he was de best player we ever had [Falcons] and one heck of a gentleman.

Allen, Tanks fer de golf humor. I need it. I discovered it ain't de course, Tis moi, last week 40/45 dis week 46/40 go figure. Parred the # 1 handicap hole on de front side.

Have a great day Olds friends
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:36 AM
CQR

Mornin all. U guys been busy. I'll have to go look back and see what I missed. So far I see a lot of clown cars. (I love the Mets. )

Have a great morning.
Old July 31st, 2012, 06:07 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Tuesday Mawnin All

X2 on the bovine relieving herself dis mawnin

Hopefully I can change the oil in the Tahoe before the next batch of showers I've got to take a sofa, entertainment center and a foose ball table to my eldest tomorrow over in Statesboro. So I guess you can say "I've got the Statesboro Blues"

Also I have to vote this day as well as get the two youngest ready for the first day of school which is tomorrow as well So needless to say I better get cracking

I hope everyone has a great Tuesday
Old July 31st, 2012, 06:32 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's a little cloudy this morning, but the sun is out. Temps in the 70's. We have rain chances later on.

Hard to believe it's the last day of July already. But it's payday!!!! Thank God. 18 days between checks this month. It sucked!!!!!

Teepo will be a Calendar Girl tomorrow!!!!! Bout time, lol.

Well I went to see the new doc yesterday, Dr. Zhao (sounds like Zow) he's chinese, lol. Anyhow, I liked him. He was very nice. We went over everything, and he said that Dr. cha ching Banks did everything correctly, that he would have done the same procedures. He did tell me that it's been his experience that 90% of patients who have these stents removed, the tube does stay open!! He said he wouldn't guarantee it though - I could be in that 10% where it closes up. I said that's my luck, lol. He said if the tube does close up again, there are tests that can be done, some kind of dye test that lights up the ureter tube and shows exactly where the blockage is. Dr. Banks never mentioned that to me..... so that's nice to know.

He did say that he felt I should not have had anything done to begin with, that I probably would have been ok. But since they found it, they wanted to do something about it. I said, yeah I'm sure aware of that, lol. He couldn't believe that my bills were around $70,000 already. He said "Seven Zero?" I said, yep. I know if I'd have had all this done at Robinson where he practices at, they wouldn't have been so high, cause Robinson is a county hospital. I think they better put my name on a new wing over at Ahuja, lol.

Anyhow, he told me to come back if I want to after the stent is removed, if I have any problems. I told him that I told Dr. Banks that I didn't like him. He laughed. I said, well I had to be honest with the guy. I told him communication is very important to me, and Dr. Banks doesn't communicate very good. So that was that. Now I wait to get his bill. I told his girls to bill it as a 2nd opinion, because my insurance will cover that. They will not cover a consultation. I have to pay that myself.

I heard back from the HR girl about the email I sent her. She just said to try not to talk about the stuff with Brian, and to tell him to call her if he keeps badgering me. I don't know.

Charlie and Nicole are supposed to be moving today. He rented a little house in Ravenna on a month to month basis, she said. I don't know. Sometimes she doesn't tell me everything, or the truth, so who knows.... I went by the place yesterday since it's close to where I was at the doctor's. It's actually in one of Ravenna's 'allotments'..... so I shall worry.... I know 15 years ago, that was a bad area to be in. I hope it's gotten better through the years. Her choice, so...... She just texted me that he couldn't get the moving truck through Lowes, where he works, so she has to come up with money for a u-haul. God........ She could come back home, but she'd have to give up her dog and of course she doesn't want to do that. Whatever.

Well you all have a great day. Scot...... how 'bout them peaches??????
Old July 31st, 2012, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal

Well I went to see the new doc yesterday, Dr. Zhao (sounds like Zow) he's chinese, lol. ??

Sum whar in this thar's a hilarious joke?

Allan can ya help me out ere?
Old July 31st, 2012, 07:15 AM
Always room for one more

Mornin' everyone.

Boy what a slow morning it's been. I can't seem to get moving, and I have to get to the Awful house before they forget who I am.

No rain yet over my way but it is cloudy. Not too hot out so if it stays like this all day I'll be happy.

Floating Met and Vista roof Met. That's my new goal. The factory made two Met wagons but decided they didn't want to make any more. Probably too much access to the rear compartment.

Here you go Jamesbo. A man goes to the psychiatrist and says, nobody takes me seriously. The doctor says, you're kidding?

Have great day everyone. I gotta get something done to show for my 11 days off.
Old July 31st, 2012, 08:03 AM

Well, we finally got the cow 'n rock show here, raining sideways, and in torrents last night, much needed. Allan did you ever find the second set of pics that I posted? (Whitehall/Montague) Zhao, wow, and how, later for now!
Old July 31st, 2012, 10:17 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Goooooood maaawwwwnnniiiinng Olds People!!

What a great mawning. Beautiful outside. Went for a 45 minute walk just for fun. Saw plenty of goose poop on de walking trail by the lake and lots of momma ducks and their babies paddling close to shore. Talked to some construction guys doing some fake stonework on a house in the new area...and got bit by about 30 mosquitos. The huge rains we've been having are hatching those lil beasties in droves.

Jamesbo - it's rarely the course I loved that one Dan posted, here's anutter one frum me.
This lady goes to her chinese doctor and complains of being depressed because nobody likes her. The doctor looks at her and then tells her to lift up her skirt and bend over. So she does. Ok, stand back up says the Doctor, I know what the problem is. Relieved she asks what it is. He replies,"You have Zakary Disease" In a panic she asks what that is. Doctor says ,"Your face looks zakary rike your ***"
Dan - You know? I was looking for them but didn't find them that night. I was going to ask you where you put them. Can you post the link? Loved the first set.

Sandy - what's an 'allotment'? Sounds like skid row from the sound of what you said??? I thought Nicole and Charlie had gone separate ways?? Guess she will be one of those kids who has to learn the hard way.

Clint - how was the camping trip??

Mike - THAT was a great joke! Now go tell them that at Awful House. Time to 'fuel up'!

Scot - your kids start school in August?? I thought it was Sept. Didja lose track of time bud?
Old July 31st, 2012, 10:33 AM

https://picasaweb.google.com/6971dan...CO7K15Xti4_uTQ The white '63 Starfire convert. was traded in to the dealership in 1971 on a '71 Impala, the dealer has owned it ever since, unrestored.
Old July 31st, 2012, 10:36 AM

When I get down, I just listen to this joke. Can't help but LMAO
Old July 31st, 2012, 12:21 PM
Cutlass Lover

Jamesbo.... you make me laugh! I'll have to listen to your joke next time Brian goes out to smoke. Wouldn't want to turn up the volume and bother him..... No joke in Dr. Zhao.....

Allan R.... The McElrath allotment is a certain part of town where certain people live. Is that political correct, lol? It used to be rough. Lots of break ins and the occasional shooting..... No, her and Charlie are still living together as room mates. I wish she'd get out of there. But she's not going to give up her dog, which I understand is hard, and she's already gotten rid of one other one. So I don't know. Guess she'll put up with it until she hits bottom..... They get along good as friends, when he's not having a breakdown of some sort, lol. I don't know.
Old July 31st, 2012, 02:35 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Ah ha ha ha ha The Penguin Joke Rules. I had forgotten that one. X2 on making me laugh.

Dan - incredible pics. Some uber cool cars there. Did you wear out the battery in your camera??

Lessee now,
Went to the south side, dropped off de wife at work, went to Saville to drop off my curling shoes for new slider, paid the 2012/13 curling registration and registered the team, went to home depot bought a new sprayer for the sink and fertilizer for the lawn, installed the sprayer - works just fine - Joanne will love that. Then fertilized the grass, came in and had a slice o pie (strawberry rhubarb). Phone just rang - Gotta go pick up de bride at her office. Busy mawning and afternoon.

TTYL
Old July 31st, 2012, 06:12 PM
CQR

Well, All I'm tired. I did get a chance to upload some pics of the camping trip. I'll post the album and if you want to you can browse it. Its a lovely place that makes me feel like I'm on a different world. From the time I turn off the asphalt it takes a little over an hour to get to where we camp. And its almost 45 minutes before we get out of the scrub oak, rabbit brush and yucca plants. Once we get up in altitude it just greens right up and is as lush as almost anywhere here in this semi-arid desert of a state. We camp at about 10,600-11,000 feet in elevation. Engines don't perform quite like the do at sea level. The Missus' little 150cc dirtbike does a real good job of hauling a person up and down some of those hills.

Enjoy if you like,
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s...attops%202012/

Dan, Great pics.
Old July 31st, 2012, 07:03 PM
Always room for one more

Wow Clint, talk about God's country. I've spent little time in Colorado, but it's all been very enjoyable. Last time I was there a couple years ago my buddy and his wife almost had me convinced to move out there near them. Oh you can work at DIA they said. I know people who work at DIA and they say the winters are unbearable, since Delta's gates are right at the end where the wind whips around without stopping. It is beautiful out there, though.

Jamesbo I love the monkeys! There are a couple more of them I think, I laugh my head off!

There's a guy right by me that's selling a 65 Cutlass 4door for a grand. Not a bad price, until you get to the smashed front end and the bashed in back door. He says it runs pretty well, what's a smashed up 65 Cutlass really worth these days?

Got mowed next door and my back yard today, just before it started raining. If it dries out at all I'll do the trimming tomorrow before work.

Well I gotta go get my lottery tickets before 10:30. Might as well get the dogs some ice cream while I'm out. They've been really good and had a traumatic time at the kennel I'm sure. Hope everyone has a good evening.

Here is the Cutlass: http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/3175231006.html
Old July 31st, 2012, 07:17 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Gee Mike, that car looks semi dog like. Ya know - RUFF! I'd say it was about 800.00 overpriced. I don't think the front end parts needed for that are repopped, so trying to find all the parts would take a lot more time and money than its worth. I'm gonna go out on a limb and question: Do you REALLY think this is one of the LAST ONES in the states??
check this out: http://classiccars.about.com/od/buyi.../ratingtip.htm

Clint - great pics. Looks like paradise. Dogs seemed to be enjoying their vacation too!
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:26 PM

When I get down, I just listen to this joke. Can't help but LMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OpuuAa7gdE
Hahahha ahhsh!T!! That's funny..I'm trying to type while laughing!
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:39 PM

Allan, my new camera goes through batteries pretty fast, so I carry 3 with me, "numbered for just such an emergency", then I recharge the drained ones when I get home. I had been using an Olympus E20N that my professional photo buddy brought over one day and said "try this", it used 2 crv3 lithium batteries which would give me 400-450 pics!
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:40 PM

Beautiful Colorado pics.
Old August 1st, 2012, 04:49 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Overcast this mawnin with some wet stuff just south of us.

Yep Allan our kids start school today

I've got to head to Statesboro just as soon as the TW gets back from taking the youngest to school, so yall have a great humpday ya hear?
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:12 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Scot. I'm kinda glad I don't have to get kids off to school anymore
She did get up earlier than usual to go in for training and the UPS facility. First actual work day is tomorrow. No more late nights as she has to be at work at 3:00 a.m. tomorrow.

Good joke, but for some reason it comes up with motogp paddock girls as selected videos after the joke is over. Thats pretty nice

Allan, Yup the dogs needed a little R&R too.

Have a great humpday all.
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:21 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter not one wit de humidity up a good bit.

De jokes 'bout 1/2 funny but de delivery is what's a riot.

"I don't know a dam pinguin car"

"Is this going somewhere?"

Think I'll watch it again to get my mawn'in off to a good start
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:58 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Look who is the Prettiest Calendar Girl today!!!

Sunny and muggy here. Heading towards the high 80's today. Hope it's nice tonight so I can go to the Chic-Fil-A cruise in!!!!

We went to see the new Batman movie last night. It's a long one! We got out of there at 10 minutes to 11 and we saw the 8:00 showing. Ate at Chic-Fil-A first, lol. The movie was pretty good. I think I liked the other one with Heath Ledger better.

I got my Oldsmobile Brick yesterday!! It's pretty cool! Larry said...... "really? A brick?" He just doesn't understand the obsession...........

So I stuck around last night at work after the other two left and filled Steve in on the texts and the conversations with Brian, and what Houston told me to do and such. So if he gets a phone call or email from Houston, he will know what's going on. I told Steve I was told not to tell my co-workers what's going on or anything, and I'm not. Steve understood. He said " That's how Brian is. He goes over and over and over things." I said well if he keeps badgering me to talk, there's gonna be trouble. So he was warned. I'm trying to talk a little more to Brian - I guess he can't help that he's **** as hell, lol. He sure gets on my nerves... One of these days I'm gonna tell him to Man Up!!!!

Clint..... Very beautiful pics! I think Colorado is a gorgeous state. Looks so relaxing where you were camping.

I saw some school busses out today making practice runs. Can't believe it's that time already. I actually miss going school shopping. Nicole starts her Vet Assistant training on Monday! I bought her a pair of Sketchers the other night so she has decent shoes. SHe has to wear scrubs every day. Good thing I've kept all the old ones she had from her nursing home jobs. They still look new.

Well you all have a great Aug. 1st!!
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM

Scot and/or Mike may bermeber dis.
But Gawga once had a DOT grand poobah named Burt Lance.

Sum'em happened 'bout sum'em and de press jump on his wife like white or Rice.

Anywho, He made dis classic quote. "Dare is more ability to produce news dan dare is news"

My long awaited point.

WTF did de expect Dan Cathy to say?

Now we've got des morons like Rosaenne Barr say'in "Anyone who
eats Sh-t fil-a should get cancer"

I gett'in a strong desire fer sum mini chickne biscuits.
Old August 1st, 2012, 12:06 PM
Always room for one more

Rosanne Barr is still around? Anyone who watches her their eyes will bleed.

Good afternoon everyone.

I don't remember Burt Lance, but he sounds like a stand up guy. Is Rosanne a lesbian now? I think Dan Cathy should run his company any way he wants. I don't really think the detractors will even be a dent in his business.

Scot I bought a Cutlass out of the junkyard, don't know how long it was there, and found a Statesboro High School class ring in it. I don't even know where Statesboro is. "But by the time I typed that I could have google mapped it." Sorry, that was a dig at Jaunty75.

Beautiful afternoon here. Hot. Hopefully the rain is done for awhile. I need to go clean up the grass mess I made of the neighbor's yard yesterday. Seems she watered the yard and I didn't know it, and when I mowed it made clumps of grass everywhere.

Oh and I want to go look at that Cutlass. I could use a good laugh. Though I could just watch the penguins again. That never gets old!
Old August 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM
Cutlass Lover

I enjoyed my Chic-Fil-A last night! And I'm gonna enjoy it again tonight!!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and belief's, but to try to shove your opinion and belief's down my throat really makes me mad. You can't say anything anymore without someone putting a label on it and making a big todo about it. It's ridiculous anymore!! We have way more important things to be bitc*ing about than what someone said about gay marriage.....

Last edited by cutlassgal; August 1st, 2012 at 12:09 PM.
Old August 1st, 2012, 02:27 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Well we made it back all safe and sound The oldest had to rent a storage locker for a month to store her belongings in between school semesters. She and her roommates found a better place that's closer to the University that was actually a bit cheaper in rent too

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions for sure. I was raised to believe a certain way is well natural and the other way is unnatural. But to each his/her/it's own By the way the second oldest works at one of Dan Cathy's franchises so I too say....

Mike Statesboro is 'bout an hour before you get to Savannah. Pretty much a college town and that's about it. Pretty neat to find the class ring. Have you ever tried to locate the owner? In the metal detecting hobby half the reward is finding the class ring and the other half is finding the owner and that too is rewarding 95% of the time, whether it be their gratefulness or by giving a monetary reward

Clint hopefully she will stick with the UPS. They have a decent pay scale. I can't wait to see my two youngest graduate, then hopefully I can divert some funds to the Cutlass Supreme

Well I hope everyone has a great humpday evening
Old August 1st, 2012, 03:57 PM
Cutlass Lover

Well we are at Chick-Fil-A and I had no idea that today is support Chick Fil A day. There are more cars here than I've ever seen before!! The Lowe's parking lot is full. Cars are backed up down the street. People are lined up out the door of the restaurant. I hear its almost an hours wait for food. Its nice to see this kind of peaceful support.

Scot.... I too have always believed like you, but I believe they took this thing a little too far and they wont let it die. I really don't care what anyone does as long as no women blow in my ear, lol. Times are changing that's for sure! Anyhow..... how are the peaches coming? Is it time for me to send ya some money???
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM
Always room for one more

Ah time for work. Mondays are bad enough but Monday after vacation, a killer. I hope they go easy on me.

So I'm going to call that guy with the bashed up Cutlass. From what I gather, he'd be a resident of the McElrath allotment, if it were in Atlanta. Might be fun just to hear what he has to say. That concrete post just jumped right out in front of me!

Got a little bit of rain earlier, but lots of thunder and lightning. The dogs had a fit. They are calmed down now, and I hope it stays clear the rest of the night.

I never did work on the neighbors lawn. I'll get it next week when I mow again.

Okay off I go. Have a great night everyone.
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:31 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Some of you may remember this:
http://www.suburbanautogroup.com/ind...nt.trunkMonkey
Video has sound - clik the button on the bottom right to turn it on.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:07 AM
CQR

Mornin all. Found this humorous.

Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:53 AM

Mawn'in all

Got a few shower late yesterday but today is hot and dry. De grass is grow'in like crazy.

Not go'in political today. [Shame on me]

Gotta start clean'in out de den to paint. Not really de stupid cat is tearing grass cloth off de wall so first I gotta strip de grass cloth off den I can paint.

Anyone need an 9' Blue marlin fer der office or den. Come and get it. I'm de fish'in my den. I gots a 6 ' sailfish, a 32 lb permit, a 9 lb bone fish dat are gonna go sum whar jes haven't figgered out where.

Maybe I could just go play golf and leave de cats to finish what de started.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 06:03 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All! That means you Clint, since you're the only one up right now, lol!

It's cool this morning - temps in the 60's right now. Heading towards 90 later on. Tonight is Bellacino's night!!

I'm downloading my pics from last night, so will post them in the Gen. Discussion thread.

It's quiet in here. Brian is gossiping on the phone with someone up in the NY office. Thank God he's making sales calls to Michigan 3 days next week. I need a break!

Jamesbo..... My big maters are finally turning red!! It's about time, lol. I have to check them out later if Larry is home to help me lift that cage/fence thing he made, off of my garden. I can't do it by myself. And I can't get to them with it around them. Clay brought in some more banana peppers he grew.

Well you all have a great day when you wake up!
Old August 2nd, 2012, 06:17 AM

Sandy, Dis is de best thing ya ever ate. Tomato Pie

Peel and slice 4/5 tomatoes, slice 1 Vidalia onion, cook 6 stips of bacon, [or more]layer tomatoes, onion rings, bacon bits in pie shell, cover with Hellman's mayonaise, top with graded Boar's Head Canadain Cheddar Cheese. Place in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Old August 2nd, 2012, 08:09 AM

It's quiet in here. Brian is gossiping on the phone with someone up in the NY office. Thank God he's making sales calls to Michigan 3 days next week. I need a break!
Oh, fine...send him up to us! Well, mebbe he makes it back, mebbe he don't.;/