The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Allan R
Didja go sumwhere?? I think w'er all usta knowin ya head norte ever weekend. Hows das boot?

Yep, Had to head norte fer a few days, Das Boat is fine, Not sure Red dogs likes it but he hates to stay home and watch Animal planet of TV. So I take him with me sum times
Old June 3rd, 2019, 12:25 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Good day at work. My one friend was doing the inspection thing, and the guy that shares his desk was looking at paperwork, so I slipped over to that desk and got away from Mr. Annoying. Got a lot done. And the pressure is off, Monday is over.

Gonna go in a minute to get Tiger. It's too damn quiet in here.

All I can say about that car Allan is these pretzels are making me thirsty. Was that supposed to be a specific aircraft that picture of the brakes is, or a generic picture. It looks an aweful lot like a 737-800.

Glad you're back Jamesbo. The diamond necklace must have been a fake one.

Okay I'll be back. Gotta go pick up my buddy.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 01:31 PM

Allan, Me thinks ya need to invite your Olds friends to a pig pull;in
Old June 3rd, 2019, 01:44 PM
Always room for one more

Tiger!

The lady at the kennel said he's one of their star pupils, and she's surprised at how far he's come since I first got him. He didn't like anybody then.

I'm so glad he's home.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by slantflat
Tiger!

The lady at the kennel said he's one of their star pupils, and she's surprised at how far he's come since I first got him. He didn't like anybody then.

I'm so glad he's home.

Maybe we should introduce him to a few of The Super model's cats
Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:13 PM
Always room for one more

He's not that much better! He'll never like cats, never ever. Sort of like his dad.
Old June 3rd, 2019, 02:34 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Mike - Yes, it's a 737-800 brake assembly. Funny - it was on the bottom of the picture but it seems to have gotten lost in the transfer.

Jim - ooooooohhhh! I LIKE IT!!! I want it in full view of the Muslims next door too. And bring plenty of scantily clad young wimmen who don't mind frolicking half nekkid.... That will drive them Burka babes absolutely insane...
Old June 3rd, 2019, 04:24 PM

Allan, Ya wanta keep your Olds friends cool and make sure de neighbors don't miss out on any aroma
Old June 4th, 2019, 05:02 AM

Wow! The *new* good morning thread just turned 700 pages! Wonder how many was on the *old* thread? Keep it comin', I enjoy looking at it and adding my entries.. Looks like a beautiful day starting this morning.
Dan I found someone local and he is coming to look at door opening,etc. I may still contact your guys after this local guy comes. Thanks for the info.
About neighbors, we have lived in the country for 35 years, nearest neighbor was 1/4 mile away. Never cared about what they did. Now that we moved to lake we have close neighbors. The 16-17 year old kid who lives with his folks likes to rev up and throw dirt from the rear tires of his mufflerless 4cyl Ford Ranger, and raise a little hell with his loud quad. I don't really like that but he reminds me of myself when I was 17. I stopped and talked to him once when he was working on his truck and told him I love old cars also. I offered to loan him tools if he needs it,etc. Now he waves at me and seems to be quieter at least in front of our places. Well, I know this doesn't compare at all to what you're going thru, Allan. That must suck...
Old June 4th, 2019, 12:44 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Long day at work. The loudest pisshead has seemed to recruit another so there were two blithering idiots trying to outdo each other. Then the jr. idiot got into it with another guy and a shouting match erupted. Where was the lead? Good question. Didn't come around until things had blown over. And then the lead wanted to know why I didn't want to stay over.

Greg I used to live in the middle of 40 acres. The only neighbor I had was the landlord and he was out of town most of the time. He ended up being a jerk and that's what prompted me to buy my own house. I have some regrets moving in here but one good thing is knowing my next door neighbors(the guy who just died and his wife) and I wouldn't trade that for all the tea in China.

Chiro day today. Tomorrow after work I need to go get some groceries. The larder is bare. Last night I purposely stayed home after I got Tiger(it was also Summit cruise in night) because I thought it wouldn't be very nice for Tiger to be away all weekend, then as soon as he gets home I take off again.

Okay gonna get ready to go. Frozen pizza when I get back, though I won't eat it frozen No directions on the package so I'll just cook it until it warps. See ya.
Old June 4th, 2019, 02:01 PM

Old June 4th, 2019, 03:35 PM
Running On Empty

Frozen pizza when I get back, though I won't eat it frozen No directions on the package so I'll just cook it until it warps.
Mike, if there is a round piece of cardboard in the frozen pizza wrapping you can't cook the pizza in the oven on the cardboard - you have to remove the cardboard before you put the pizza in the oven (since you don't have the directions).
Old June 4th, 2019, 04:01 PM
Running On Empty

I worked for the NPS on the Buffalo National River (BNR), AR as a Research Biologist for about x3 years (1981-1983). I lived in an old home grandfathered in when the park system bought all the property. My nearest neighbor was ~7 miles away. I knew the majority of the canoe concessionaires up & down the river. Old Bill Houston had 13 kids (Upper River near Jasper, AR). One of Bill's sons liked to play hide the sausage w/ his sister - neither the son or the daughter finished grade school. Steve Chaney (a NPS biologist) was raised in the area and spent the majority of his life on the BNR. Steve told me how to drive to and locate where these two kids lived (about a 14 mile drive into the Boston Mountains of the Ozark Plateau). I drove that Opel Rallye Kadett up & down mountain areas where there were either no roads or long abandoned old forest service roads (they cleared much of the top of the Ozark Plateau ~100 yrs ago to make 'penny pencils'). I found the 'place' the kids were living. A couple dozen chickens running wild, a handful of goats, running water was coming from a 200 foot garden hose passed over a ridge from an artesian spring on the other side of the hill, the walls of the 'place' were made up of old chicken coups stacked up on each other, a half dozen refrigerators aligned one side wall, plywood, wire mesh, and some sheets of OSB laying across the top of it all made a nice roof. I saw two young kids - a boy and girl, they were the offspring of the boy and girl who had played hide the sausage. The young boy, I'd say he was about seven or eight years old was noodling about doing something around the outside and walked over to my car. His one eye was normal sized, his other eye was about 2-3 times larger than his normal eye and off-centered, he had a small arm about 12 inches long growing from his shoulder. My heart sank to the ground as I looked this young boy in the eyes. I didn't see anything remarkable about the young girl. I am not sure how this young boy developed in this manner, but aside from thinking about inbreeding, the first thing which came to mind was Thalidomide.
Old June 5th, 2019, 03:03 AM

Norm, Did ya hear any Banjos?

Seriously, One of the problems will mountain people, is they had to travel so far to find another family that wasn't related to them. Think about it, Ya could waste alot of time and energy hiking over the mountain and not knowing if there was any chance of a score,

I would doubt it was Thalidomide, I'd place my bets on a] The family tree didn't have any forks or b] Mom got sum bad Shine before she downloaded the poor soul

Mike, Do you ever jes pick up the phone and order a pizza?

Allan and Joe musta gone to Joe's house in France

Have a great day Olds friends
Old June 5th, 2019, 03:09 AM
Running On Empty

Played a practice round yesterday - didn't keep score - shot maybe an 85. Felt good to get back to playing instead of marshaling. Tee-time this morning 8:30am. Star Hill CC vs. Morehead City CC (my club) coming up this weekend.
Old June 5th, 2019, 04:44 AM

Sorry Norm, I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut you know EXACTLY what you shot
Old June 5th, 2019, 08:52 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Busy morning, and after the lead told us how behind we are, and some auditors came and wasted everyone's time, we got an hour lunch. Not bad, considering I didn't bring lunch and I had to go out anyway. This way it was a little less hurried. This afternoon will be busy as well.

Jamesbo sometimes I order a pizza on the phone, but I always have to go pick it up. My neighborhood is wacked and the drivers can never find me. Norm there was no cardboard under this pizza, so I put it on a piece of aluminum foil and put that on the rack. It came out okay but the pizza sucked. Eh, bad pizza is good pizza. I need to go up to Marietta I haven't been there in a long time.

Gotta do Walmart when I get home this afternoon. Looks like rain, and it's predicted for tonight. Rain what's that? We haven't had rain in almost a month. Doesn't hurt my feelings any.

Well have a good afternoon everyone. Back on our heads.
Old June 5th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning everyone,

Yesterday was a flurry of activity and I got a lot done, but then I also got a lot of things that didn't get done. Turns out I now need a medical for my drivers license renewal which really sucks. And to make it even bite more it costs $125 just for the medical. Then another $85 and the license registry for the license.

Gotta a lot of running around to do today. Places to go, people to see, $ to spend. You know - the regular time wasters that seem to eat the hours of a day into nothing.

Jim - Whuuut? Joe P and I don't EVER go anywhere together. I don't think I could handle being around him longer than 5 minutes. He's too caustic with his comments and sarcasm to really enjoy IMO. Although I do appreciate his knowledge. I don't think he'll ever be as good as Norm (88 coupe) or Chris Witt. They were such great guys who knew things and were clear but easy to get along with on this site. hmmm, ya might be onto something about them hill people. Won't happen in my hood though.

Kyle - Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound. I hope it works exactly as you need. Sorry, I ran out of gold paint for it but you probably want to paint it blue anyway?

Scott messaged me yesterday. Holy socks! I didn't realize it was so hot down in Gawja...+/- 100° the last week or so? He was asking me to not send down any more of the smoke from the wildfires burning up here.

Adrian and the girls are also doing well. Too bad the MIL is contesting Granddads estate. That's just extra nonsense Adrian doesn't need on his plate. I expect he's likely not too happy to be dragged through all the legal nonsense so long. I sure hope it's resolved sooner than later and he should get some sort of hero's reward for putting up with all that BS.

FWIW I like making my own pizza. I use a ceramic pizza stone in the oven when I cook it. I also put some parchment paper under the pizza when it goes onto the stone. Keeps the crust from turning to rock. I love making thick crust, with LOTS of extra topping. And them little fishes. Love them little fishes

Ok, off to get stuff done. Oh, the boy said the Toyota talked to him yesterday. He was trying out the Lane Departure warning system and allowed the yota to drift towards the center. Also had his hands off the wheel. It beeped, self corrected and said - Put your hand on the wheel. I didn't try that but I believe him. Honestly I don't think that technology is for me. My adaptive cruise control is my foot, and my lane departure warning is my eyes and hands. Whatever happened to developing skills to drive???
Old June 5th, 2019, 09:45 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Morning Guys:
We got back from Austin about nine PM on Monday. Keaton did great. He got a 1 on his solo and the ensemble he play in also got a 1. It doesn't get any better than that. He really did not expect a 1 in either of the performances. The ensemble was interesting in that two white boys were playing baritones and two black guys were playing tubas. One of the tuba players also got a 1 on his solo. It was a good trip.
This is the week of the NAOC Meeting in Dallas sponsored by the NTOC. I went over to the hotel yesterday and did a little to help get things ready. Most of the work was done when I got there. We have a social tonight at 7:30. Tomorrow we have two buses with one going to a car museum up in Nocona and the other going to Waco the Magnolia Silos that are owned by Chip and Joanna Gains for HGTV fame. One bus is mostly guys and the other is all women. My wife and I are the roll keepers for each bus. Friday is pretty much a free day but I agreed to run the shuttle to the DART station. I will make one trip in the morning and do a pickup at 6:00. Saturday is the car show with a dinner and awards banquet that night. I am not getting any awards since I am not having my car judged. We are staying in the hotel Saturday night. I am not taking the Olds over until Saturday morning. They have a very secure area for all the cars. I have to go get my car trailer and take it over to one of the members house so he can haul his car tomorrow. Kind of a pain but what are friends for.
We still don't have the Expedition back. We wound up with a new Suburban as a rent car. It was very nice on the trip to Austin and does a helluva lot better than my Expedition on gas. The dealer is waiting on the wheels and the insurance company to give their final approval. It is a good thing the Suburban has a receiver on it so I can pull the trailer. There is probably something in the rental agreement that forbids that but what the heck.
Allan, your comments about Joe P and Norm (88Coupe) are interesting. I agree 100% about Joe P and disagree 100% about Norm. I though Norm was the biggest azzhole ever on this site. I even had him blocked so I didn't see his post. Guy did know a lot especially about 50's vintage Oldsmobiles but he was a 100% jackwagon.
That is about all I have for the time being. I will try and post on here in the next couple days but it is going to be busy.
Glenn
Old June 5th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Running On Empty

43/39 = 82
Will play Star Hill Golf Club tomorrow for a practice round before this weekend's tournament. Baked Ziti for lunch in one hour. I could eat the North end of a Southbound mule right now I'm so hungry.
Best ever composers & musicians from Winnepeg - ever.

Old June 5th, 2019, 11:05 AM

Alllan, I like them all. Spoke with [the late] Chris Witt a few times over the phone GREAT GUY. [ the late] Norm and I P.M/'d a few times, I ;like to fell out of my chair several times following his unique posting "Style. Joe, I hardly know at all but in all fairness, he;s forgotten more than most people will ever know and If you had gone over and over and over the same information [like engine mounts] you might get a little curt also. I know I would. Jeff Meister is another one who could not be more pleasant.

Truth be know I'm a pretty live and let live kinda guy. I'm not interested in alot of drama

Allan, The reason "It won't happen in my hood" is cause all your neighbors [or at least sum of them] like goats better than their sisters

Mike, I'll make ya a deep dish home made pizza in a cast iron skillet that will knock your socks off

Old June 5th, 2019, 12:18 PM
Always room for one more

Okay everybody I'm on the way to Jamesbo's house!! That looks yummy.

Cloudy and at only 84* if feels down right chilly. No rain. Someone is getting rain, just not us. But the lake is still full.

I wrote down a list of all the Classic Olds people I know or have met. Can't find it. I think I'm up to 6 or 7. You know I have a couple of favorites.

Like I thought the afternoon was busy, but surprise surprise we finished up on time.

Just opened the door to let Tiger out and heard the neighborhood's nemesis. It's a Chevy shorty van that's a creepy ice cream truck. Rusty, paint crusty, weird looking dude driving, playing Music Box Dancer. He gets in here and won't leave. There aren't any kids to buy ice cream anyway.
Old June 5th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Running On Empty

I looked forward to seeing the Good Humor Ice Cream truck come around during outdoor recess in grade school. Those (I believe special Ford) trucks were just cool as all get out. I liked the ice cream bicycles, too - those were great.

Old June 5th, 2019, 12:38 PM

Mike, I'm a big Dairy Queen fan, [like the way they char the burgers] Anywho, for reasons I don't understand, the one In Alpharetta [really Midway] gives Red a free small cup of that machined swirl vanilla ice cream [like the make Nut Brown crowns with] but the one in Cleveland charges me a buck.

Red would be on that ice cream truck like duck on a June bug
Old June 5th, 2019, 01:00 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Jim date is won yummy looking pan peetza. If Mike does t want it, I'll take one! . Bahahaha, ikin see Dem now with son's an daughters with horns and tails. Ever see dat movie "Men that stare at goats" (wit lust in der eyes.)

Glenn I sure didn't mean to offend you with my comment about Norm. True he was gruff sometimes but he didn't treat me badly. I did admire his knowledge base. Never met him, much like everyone here who I just know by screen names and some shared images. Wow, that damage to the Expedition must-have some teeth to it.
Here's some pics of the Enterprise racer. Hmm, doing this from my phone apparently isn't working the way I hoped it would
Old June 5th, 2019, 01:03 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Oh I forgot to mention. I got the replacement carb for the Homelite trimmer today. Took all of 5 minutes to install and get it ready to fire. Second pull and shazzam! Works perfect and this one also has an auto choke system that's better than the old manual one ! Yay!!!
Old June 5th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Always room for one more

That car looks like it could stand up and become a robot. What happened to the days when Japanese cars were bland and real cars had style? Now American cars are bland and Japanese cars are ridiculous.

Norm that's a sad story indeed about those children, but why were you on the hunt for them?

Glenn I think this might be the perfect opportunity to trade the Expedition on a Suburban. The top of the line Suburban is only I think around 80. With the gas savings it would eventually pay for itself.

Okay gonna clean up a little then hit the sack. Four AM tomorrow, I guess this is going to be the norm. Summer schedule started June 1, lots more flights and that means lots more tires. Hey that's what we're there for.
Old June 5th, 2019, 04:12 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Actually the side and rear styling cues look good. Just the front I don't like. The interior is fairly well done with extensive use of soft coverings everywhere. Except for the front, I'd give it an 8 out of 10. From a price point, it's over priced for what it is. I'd rather have a new Hyundai. I don't care for the GM or Ford offerings. They may look nice on the outside but their ergonomics inside are just horrible. When Hyundai built my 2007 Sonata, it may have looked bland, but that thing is so well designed inside. Incredible visibility, interior space, V6 power on demand, comfortable ride and reasonably quiet. It's the Limited edition. I tend to buy the upscale models. Might be an illusion on my part but they seem to outlast the cheap models.
Old June 5th, 2019, 04:50 PM
Running On Empty

Mike - Bill Houston the BNR Upper Valley canoe concessionaire had 13 children & Steve Chaney the NPR research biologist from the area I worked with knew the Houston family because Steve issued concession permits for the BNR. Steve knew two of Bill's children had been playing hide the sausage and had two children of their own. He said he knew where they lived and told me I should have a look at the 'place' they lived. So, I headed out on an adventure (1982). Steve went on to become Superintendent of Redwood National Park. Steve retired in 2015 & as luck would have it, I was traveling through Redwood the year he was retiring.

Last edited by Vintage Chief; June 5th, 2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old June 6th, 2019, 06:44 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning everyone,

Cool overcast and rainy. Started last evening and looks like it will hang around for a few days. I don't mind because we've been in the dust bowl with wind and sun for so long everything here is parched. This will be a nice relief and I sincerely hope that it extends far enough to help the fire fighters who are desperately battling some nasty out of control fires in the province.

So I'm kind of curious why it takes 6 days to fix the key scratches on the Malibu. I get there's time to sand and prep the scratch area but I'm not clear about why it takes 6 days to disassemble, paint, reassemble and kick it out the door. Sure, I know waterbase paint needs more time than the old enamel/lacquer finishes but WTH? Maybe someone with painting skills or knowledge can weigh in on it. In the old days that would be a 2 day job. Day one - sand, prep and tape. Day two - shoot it and kick it out the door.

Trying some new neuropathic meds today called Duloxetine. I've tried the 30 mg pill before with no effect so the dose is being ramped up to 60 mg. Only side effect of note is 'don't be too far from a baffroom'

Well the recycle guy just showed up. I guess the trash dude will be another 2 or 3 hours. Time to get ready to head out for brekkie wit de boyz.
Old June 6th, 2019, 01:12 PM

Well, As usual I have a conflict. Had an appointment today and have 2 families coming tomorrow. My Uncle in the mountains turns 92 tomorrow sooooooooooooooo, after the families leave I'm gonna beat feet up to the mountains with sum shrimp and a small birthday cake, Then Saturday morning do and LA turn around and beat feet back here to go to the Super models High school friend's dad's 90th birthday.

I've been thinking about the uncle I've told y'all about 100 times who landed at Normandy [ bloody Omaha Beach]75 years ago today with an engineer company and never went back to any beach

Have a great day Olds friends, I'll catch ya on the flip flop

Last edited by Jamesbo; June 6th, 2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spalling
Old June 6th, 2019, 01:21 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Another busy day. Third day in a row that I tied my best day number, 37, I wanted to do more but we finished up and then waited until the very end while the lead yammered with an old friend. Tomorrow being Friday he said we'll do a lot better. Not sure why it matters we're working Saturday.

I get a newsletter thing from Hemmings in my email, like a lot of people do, and today's car spotter is Atlanta in 1969. While perusing the picture of the Downtown Connector I happened to see Jamesbo. We'll see if I can get the picture to attach.

Well it worked on this end. Jamesbo where were you going?

It rained while we were at work today. Not much, but the ground is wet. Spit rain on my way home, this is the first rain I've seen in almost a month. Could have been longer but I'll take what I can get.

Chiro day. We might have to have a little pow wow over some things.
Old June 6th, 2019, 01:49 PM

. Jamesbo where were you going?.
The Varsity of course, I need my GQ [ Grease quota]. A few chili dogs, a few slaw dogs, a chili steak, sum fries and sum rings
Old June 6th, 2019, 01:55 PM
Always room for one more

You're driving away from The Varsity. Must be going home after finishing off the FO. Buckhead is north of the city?
Old June 6th, 2019, 02:50 PM
Just an Olds Guy

I'll bite, which car is Jim?? This is like having to find Waldo without the costume.

So I get a notification that the Malibu is ready. Off I go to Casa Depot to get the rental and key from my son. Inspect the Malibu before I give back the rental and it looks reasonable. I see they've fixed all the passenger side door dings too which is nice since they said they weren't going to. Also refinished the front door handle (it was chipped). What I didn't like is they took off the body side moldings and then re stuck them back. Normal body shop practice is to replace them when they're taken off because they never stick the same again no matter what they do. I mentioned that to the body shop guy and he said they'd reattach them if they ever came loose. Not good enough I said, it's not a question of if they'll fail, it's when. I had him modify the release to include new door side moldings which can easily be replaced in 1/2 hour while I have a coffee. The repair they did looks flawless though. And a great color match especially for that Gold Mist Metallic. The repair is guaranteed for as long as we own the car. I wish I'd known about these guys when I had the Sonata fixed back in 2014.

I get the Malibu back to HD and give the keys to my son. He asks if I got the Aux cable out of the Camry. Huh?? I didn't even see anything when I returned it. Apparently it's in the hidy tray in front of the gear selector. Ok, got it. Another trip back to HD to give him the Aux cable. I hope he appreciates the running around I did for him. I had to do that same thing for him when the Malibu went in because I didn't even know about the Aux cable he had in the console. Just looked up the one he has - it's $20 from iStore

Weekend time is right around the corner. Enjoy.
Old June 6th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Always room for one more

I don't know, this car jumps out at me as so obvious. Maybe I'll give everyone a couple days to pick it out. Any hint I'd give you would surely give it away.

Allan I'm surprised the rental agreement let your son drive the car. I'm thinking the next few days your activity is going to be sitting out on the driveway with a hair dryer... Glad the job was successful. Good body shops are few and far between.

Jamesbo were there big rocks in your previous post that needed breaking?

Okay time for bed. This week seems to have gone quick. When I'm at my own desk and not bothered(immediately) by anyone, it makes things a lot more tolerable. Have a good night everyone.
Old June 6th, 2019, 06:21 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Is it the Corvair in the far left lane in front of that big truck, or the Riviera? NOOO, wait a minute - Is that a Healy I see 6 cars back in the #1 lane? If it is, that must be him.

Not sure why you'd be surprised at the rental agreement allowance. My policy states that a replacement vehicle must be provided and it also covers anyone named on the policy. The only thing the rental company needed was proof of valid license. True enough when an under 25 rents a car under their own name, the rates are higher. But that doesn't apply to this case. I spoke with the insurance company after I got home and they have already authorized the replacement of those body moldings. Probably some time next week I guess.
Old June 6th, 2019, 10:07 PM

I couldn't tell if that Healy was the car or not, as I couldn't tell what it was due to the lack of definition. Didn't see a '69 442 convert. either. Not much going on. Had a catered lunch tonight at work for meeting the sales plan for the month @ $22 million. 16th month in a row. Now they want $24 mil for June.
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:03 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

The place is a flurry of activity and everyone has something to do but me. That's okay, I'm an awfully expensive floor decoration. Things will pick up here in a little bit and it will be busy all day.

Allan that Healey is actually an MG. Did you see that sign on the right? Don't be a freeway creep. No clue what that means.

Dan the more you do, the more they'll want. Nice that they had a meal for you.

Jamesbo sometime I need to go to The Varsity with you. I've been there twice and really didn't see what the big deal was. I must be doing it wrong. First off nobody yelled at me.

Okay things are really ramping up. The weekend is upon us, have a good day everyone.
Old June 7th, 2019, 02:33 AM

I'm getting cross eyed looking at cars and fer "Big Rocks"

Mike, I was riding with a dude one night returning from the Varsity in a 58 Cheby Impala drop top with a 348 and galvanized pipe cutouts. He probably hit 90 at that curve [sans seat belts of course] I see the guy on FB, He lives in Florida and loves cave diving [still aint' got no sense]