The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old January 6th, 2014, 08:56 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Like everyone else on here, we're heading for the big chill. Was 50 this morning and melted just about all of the 10+ inches we got the other day. Tomorrow am will be about 8 and only going up to 15. Like a roller coaster, the temp swings have been in the 30-40 degree range this past week.

My kids school already has a delayed opening for tomorrow morning of 2 hours. For what? Cold weather?

I got a rant for all of you. Friend of mine is in the process of selling his 69 Nova. Non SS, Blue, Black interior, 350, clean car but not mint. Got someone interested and supposedly agreed to buy it for 18k. Not dissing Nova's but Cutlass'es are much nicer cars IMHO and I think if I sold mine now and got 10-12k, I would be lucky. Some things just aren't fair.

Well, stay warm Oldsmofriends and have a good night.
Old January 6th, 2014, 09:14 PM

Drive your Cutlass over to your buds house when the buyer is there, and let him drive your car. I agree with your assessment 100%, the Olds is just a better car all around.
Old January 7th, 2014, 03:49 AM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

We use to use Novas as field cars!
The Cutlass is a million miles above any Nova IMO
The old house is cracking this morning as it warms up...very cold!
Good day to stay inside and hang around CO

Nice truck Clint!
Does not look like it has carried much hay!

Ted
Old January 7th, 2014, 05:09 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Mike no. that was a few years ago. I haven't had it out for a while. Thanks for the compliments. Its nice but big. It takes up more room in the garage than Brit. My FIL bought that truck in '83 for a fivespot. He died before they got it finished. the MIL sent it down to a guy here locally and had him finish the restore.

We're spose to hit 50 today. Then forties for highs the rest of the week. so you all stay warm.

Yesterday afternoon, I was billing a couple invoices and 2 ladies came in. The younger asked if I would go up the canyon and change a tire for the elder. I agreed and the younger left. I finished the invoices and noticed a Lexus parked cattywumpus in front of the garage door. I thought maybe it was the younger ladies car and she ran next door real quick. I gathered my tools and jack and loaded them into the Mazda. I asked the elder if that was the car the lady brought her down in and she said no. Huh. I told Coby I'd be right back and I'd help him yank it out of the way. So I buzz up and put the ladies spare on, and come back the car in still in the lot but is ow next to the building. Coby Test drives the Subie and the Tahoe we just finished, and I ask him whos car that was. He said he didn't know. it was locked up and he just yanked it back out of the way with his truck. So now about 1.75 hours after first seeing the car we are closing up and I'm wondering what to do with this mystery car. all the sudden a ladies comes out of the headshop nextdoor, and Coby lets her know that her parking job was not appreciated and we had to move it enough to get cars out of the shop. She then realizes that her car is not where she parked it and starts to rave on that if we didn't want people to park in front of the door that we may want to put up some no-parking signs. Why didn't I think of that?

Oh, wait. I did.
Attachment 166516

So Coby looks at her funny and points to that sign and the 6 other signs in the lot and said he thought maybe 7 signs for 5 parking spaces were enough.

She got all butthurt and moved her car to one of the spaces out on the street in front of the headshop. She didn't do so well with that either.
At least shes kinda out of the flow of traffic.

Attachment 166517

Have a great day all.
Old January 7th, 2014, 05:14 AM

Mawn'in all

Burrrrrrrr

Cold down ere. I need to borry sum mo clothes. Everything I own, I got on.

I got every spicket in de old house dripp'in. Sure hope de well pump holds up fer a few days.

Sandy, Ya gonna put on your capri's an go for a stroll at lunch time.

Clint, One time, I had a kid park in my drive way at home with a flat tire. Blocked me in until I called de cops and he said, "Jes push it out of your way." 4x4 come in handy but fix'in a flat in a drainage ditch is kind hard.
Old January 7th, 2014, 06:31 AM
CQR

Jamesbo, I've hauled a couple out into the middle of the street before and let the cops take care of it. and once I yanked a Saab 900 once on top of the concrete island (used to have gas pumps on it) out in front of the shop too.

Maybe its the Ferd guy in me, but I'd take it.

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoram...202830266.html

Last edited by CQR; January 7th, 2014 at 06:34 AM.
Old January 7th, 2014, 06:51 AM

So, Clint, Tell us about "Sun Dance sensations" exotic Imports. Is it a Brazilian girlie show next door?
Old January 7th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's a cold mo fo here this morning! It was -11 at the house this morning, warmed up to -7 according to Tincanio's temp when I got to work. The wind was whipping all evening, snow was blowing. I ran into several spots on the roads yesterday going to Dr. Smith that had snow blowing across. They get slick!! It was 0 out here yesterday in Tincanio when I left for the Dr. But we survived, and shall continue to do so. You think I'm bad, you ought to hear Brian get all dramatic about the weather to people on the phones!!! It's nothing we haven't been through before and will probably go through again, lol. It will warm up the next few days, 40's on Saturday.

The dash of the Intrigue was lit up like a Christmas tree this morning when Nicole started her. I think every idiot light was on and stayed on! I'm hoping it's only the cold affecting them. I'll text Nicole and ask if they went off. She started right up! Nicole started her about 7:30 last night and let her run about 10 min. or so.

Well Dr. Smith said I could go ahead and have my surgery whenever I wanted! No big rush, he said. When the pathologists tested the tumor after they removed it, it did respond to estrogen, which is good! So I still don't know what type of cancer this is except ductal, but it's no longer considered a triple negative I guess.

I'm going to make an appt. to meet again with that plastic surgeon, as now I have a million questions about the procedure that we didn't cover the first time I saw him, and I've calmed down a ton since I first saw him so I can hear and think better, lol. I'm still not sure how much I like the guy....

Jamesbo..... I didn't even walk yesterday at lunch time. I stayed in and did a Gilad workout DVD. I only walk in my capri's when it's warm out, lol. Otherwise I put on the heavy jeans I keep here in this weather. I have sandals on now but haven't changed clothes since I wore a light material shirt and pants.

Clint.... sounds like that chickipoo spent a little too much time at the headshop, lol! Looks like she needed to just go on home. Hope she drove better than she parked. That's a really cool truck! I like it.

Well I better do something so I'll chat later. You all stay safe and warm!!!
Old January 7th, 2014, 07:29 AM
CQR

Jamesbo. No it's not a girlie show. I could probably talk a couple of them into dancing for you if you want. And Brazillian? Uh. no. These Lola Granola's would scream at the thought. By the looks of their pits and legs they are allergic to razors. No way in hades would you get them anywhere near Brazil.
That place sells pot pipes, Bongs, incense, patchouli, tie dyes and hippie clothes.
Old January 7th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin', all.... just a quickie this chilly morn.... 'twas 18 at the Plantation, but that's downright warm compared to you Westerners, Midwesterners, et al. Glad to be in the Deep, Deep South this mornin', fer sure.

Clint, that's a gorgeous piece of machinery. I guess it's a keeper, since it has sentimental attachment. Too bad it has such a big footprint. I'm still tryin' to figger out how to break it to the better half that I want to get a GS in the not-too-distant future.

As far as the allergy to razors, hope they're not allergic to Dial and Ban as well.... I hate when that happens. ;-)

Glad at least your path is becoming a little clearer, Sandy. That uncertainty ain't no fun, neither.

Aunt Connie officially went on hospice yesterday. Her hospice nurse seems real good; I'm hoping it all works out. The facility nurse called me at 6:45 this morning to report that Connie had tried to get out of bed and use the restroom, and she fell flat on her keester as soon as she left the mattress; thank God, not even an additional bruise was reported, much less broken bones or skin -- although I can't imagine how they could even detect another bruise, as banged up as her poor body is....

Whelpt, y'all have a great and warm one, Oldsmofriends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; January 7th, 2014 at 10:37 AM.
Old January 7th, 2014, 08:49 AM
CQR

John, my approach worked well surprisingly. Buy it./ then tell her its time for a road trip cuz you have to go pick up the car you just bought.

Old January 7th, 2014, 09:44 AM

I mean if you’re gonna be an entrepreneur, it beats sell’in lemonade
Old January 7th, 2014, 09:48 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy all

Clint you know I ain't a pherd guy, but that one I'd buy in a New York minute
Old January 7th, 2014, 09:55 AM

Brrrr dammit! Just blew out the driveway, sun of a gun, it got nippy, had thermos on, but my fingers started to get a bit pained. The older I get, the more insulation that I need!
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Captain Starfire

Whelpt,,,,

Originally Posted by CQR
John, my approach worked well surprisingly. Buy it./ then tell her its time for a road trip cuz you have to go pick up the car you just bought.
I'll take that under advisement, Clint, but b/w me, you, & the lamp post, I don't see her reactin' ( in any way, shape, or form) positively to that tack...
I need to keep figgerin'.... I know when we sell the Metairie house, that'll be an "in." Jes might have to wait a year or two... . On the bright side, that would give me time to do what I need to do to enter the SF in an honest-to-goodness AACA-judged meet, like I've been wanting to do since I got it....
Old January 7th, 2014, 10:27 AM

Morning all, still hotter then hell here at the moment. We had some rain 2 days ago but that didn't help much.

I am fixing a few little issues I have with the Morris then I will be using her as a work car. I think I need a break from riding that bike of mine, suspension is too hard and as it's an older bike you can't adjust it. The potholes are just getting bigger

That's a great little truck you have there Clint.

Time for work, have an enjoyable day everyone,

Adrian
Old January 7th, 2014, 01:07 PM

Temps have trippled in 12 hours 7 to 21

Old January 7th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Always room for one more

Brr. Hi everybody.

It was 6 when I got up this morning. Now it's 24. Gonna be 18 tonight. I think it's 80 in Florida.

John, may God Bless Aunt Connie. I forgot what year your favorite GS is, a 72 I think? Coupe or convertible.

Dan you had your thermos on, did it have coffee in it?

Clint there's a place like that not too far from me, it's called The Junkman's Daughter. The place gives me the creeps. When my friends from Australia were here we had lunch at a place next door, and they wanted to go check it out. Two hours later we were still there. I was sufficiently freaked out. I'm sort of a bland guy and all those piercings and tattoos and goth things were a bit much for me.

Darrell I'm with you. You could also add that your Cutlass isn't going to break a shackle and start to dog track. Perhaps the buyer is reading Jaunty's thread on fakes and is going to quadruple his money by turning it into a Yenko.

Monday for me. Hope I get to work inside tonight. Even though they never turn on the heat. The heat is going in the big hangar and the guys come to work in shorts. Boy do they scream bloody hell when we come and open the doors.

Thanks Jamesbo. I got that song stuck in my head now.

Have a good evening all, stay warm.
Old January 7th, 2014, 06:59 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Hope everyone had a good day.

I'd like to know who was playing craps with Mom Nature and pissed her off. Whoever it was? Time to do the nicey nice thing.....

Clint - Gee, maybe bigger signs would help. No, I don't think so. Next time spray paint "NO PARKING" on here ditzy windshield.

Adrian - send some heat, we'll gladly send you the cold.

Well, time to get the fireplace active and cozy up, watch some TV and then hit the hay.

22 days and counting.
Old January 7th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

Undelay Undelay areeeeeba areeeeeeba
Old January 7th, 2014, 08:01 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hey all. Since we're all talking about temps, it made it to a balmy 15 today, on its way to -2 tonight. Supposed to warm up by the end of the week.

Figured a few of you would like the Nova story. I just shake my head at how high Chevy values are compared to the rest of the GM cars produced.

Clint - that's a funny picture. Maybe I'm in the wrong line of work?

Stay warm everyone and have a good night.
Old January 8th, 2014, 01:28 AM

It is nearly 7:30pm here and Tink still isn't home yet. She is getting her hair done, the appointment was for 2pm I cut my hair in about 5 min this arvo

Stay warm oldsmomates,

Adrian
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:11 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Had chinook winds yesterday. Not much melting but a lot of snow disappeared.

Had a bunch of borderlines invade the shop yesterday. had cars parked in the back lot and out front. I went out to find them crawling around my shed and taking pictures. (they said they were doing a 'Photoshoot') I asked them if they thought it would be a good idea to ask for permission first and they said they did. I asked who they asked and they said the lady at Sundance sensations. I thought well there you go, if I didn't want to know, then I shouldn't have asked. I have bruised my forehead due to so many facepalms. It was one of those instances where I had to just turn around and walk back inside. There was no need to argue, there obviously were no electrical synapses taking place in their grey matter.

Yea for Legal drugs!

Adrian, I hope she found her way home and the Stylist didn't leave her in the Hair dryer.

Darrell, I think we may be too old to pull that off. If we were to hold a sign like that, I'd guess we'd look like creepers.

Allan Not sure if you saw the signs I had made for the entrance of the lot. Here you go. Thats a full size Filing cabinet on the right.

They won't see it if they don't want to. No matter how big it is.

Mike. The place is nice inside, But sometimes the smell wanders over into the shop and makes me dry heave.
I figure they are trying to cover up something rank.

Hope everyone stays warm.

Have a Humpday!
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:26 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin' all...

Whelpt, was only 20 this morning at the Plantation, so we're moving in the right direction.... Spose to get up around 50 today, then warm into the weekend, w/ Elsie rearing her wet head on Friday.

Originally Posted by slantflat
John, may God Bless Aunt Connie. I forgot what year your favorite GS is, a 72 I think? Coupe or convertible.
Mike, yeah, my year of choice is '72, and I want a factory big-block coupe, as close to my old GS 455 as possible; but condition and price are obviously factors. . I know I've mentioned it here, but mine was a pretty rare bird; they only made a little over a thousand '72 GS 455s; but mine was a special-order Corvette (Mille Miglia) red, documented on the build sheet. Probably the only one of its kind. The restoration was really fun (and of course challenging). I loved the options on it as well; it had the N25 bumper exhaust outlets, gauge package (with rallye clock, of course), and console and buckets. No power windows or seats. A glaring omission was having a 3.08 open rear end.

And thanks for the blessing, Mike -- she (like all of us) can really use it . I spoke with her on the phone last night via my other aunt, who was with her. She's still got a lotta' spirit for turnin' 94 in 2 months.

Clint, is Sundance Sensations the dreaded (pun?) head shop by you? Sounds like you have your hands full with just keeping a good ingress and egress. At least they seem to provide a snall amount of local entertainment.

Y'all have a great day, Oldsmobuds.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; January 8th, 2014 at 06:49 AM.
Old January 8th, 2014, 05:46 AM

WTF happened to my tome?

Oh well
Old January 8th, 2014, 06:00 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Humpday Mawnin All

A chilly 13* here this mawnin and supposed to get up to around 48* Big change from yesterday

John I kind of like the 3.08:1 ratio, even though it's a peg leg it is a decent gear for performance and mileage as well.

Clint it sounds like it's time for a fence to keep the undesirables out Signs usually don't work too well.

Allan make sure you pack plenty of sunscreen for your excursion down around the equator.

Whelpt happy humpin day all
Old January 8th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

We got a whopping 9 degrees here this morning, nothing fallin from the skies. Heading to 12 or 18 today, I forget. Doesn't matter.... it's cold!!

Quiet in here today again. I'm gonna box up Steve's files. Maybe do some of Brian's filing.

I made an appt. to go talk to the plastic surgeon again, next Wednesday. I'll see how I like his answers to my questions and if I don't like them, I'll call some docs at the Cleveland Clinic. I'd like to get this surgery over with so I can be recouperating and be able to move freely by car show season!!!!! "Ain't nobody got time for dis"!!!

Clint... you made me laugh this mornin, lol! I love your descriptions!! Good luck with that bunch next door!!

John... sorry to hear about Aunt Connie. Good thoughts being sent.....

Adrian.... nice to be hearin from you more often these days. Guess the warm temps you sent us will arrive this weekend! Thanks!!

Larry had to go to the dentist this morning, he's got 2 caps that came off a month ago. He seems to have problems with them. I've had caps for years and never had a one come off! Told him he better be switchin dentists. I may drop the dental insurance I have comin out of my check this year.... I don't know how much it will go up at renewal time. We haven't heard anything yet about our medical insurance renewal - don't know what coverage we'll have or how much it's going to go up. I sure hope they don't screw me up in the middle of all this mess I have going on! Brian says he looks for it to go up at least 150%. I sure hope not. I won't be able to afford it. I pay about $180 a month now out of my check, and since I don't make the big bucks or get commissions or bonuses like these guys do, that hurts. It doesn't sound like much, but it is. We shall see I guess.

Well you all have a good humpday and stay warm!!
Old January 8th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Captain Starfire

Who buried Jim's tome?
Originally Posted by Jamesbo
WTF happened to my tome?
I do feel ur pain, Jamesbo.
Need to keep hitting that <Ctrl>A and <Ctrl>C every 5 minutes to back up on ur clipboard.

Thanks, Sandy.

Me too, Scot... I had put a 3.08 posi (10 bolt also) in it at the resto.... Strictly for conversation's sake, I would not have made the upgrade if I were doing it again. I had found a NOS GM rear sway bar kit w/ the boxed arms I also equipped it with. The kit was so old, I had to "restore" the whole thing... that black "paint" (if you want to call it that) that GM put on those things fell off if you looked at it too hard.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; January 8th, 2014 at 09:44 AM.
Old January 8th, 2014, 08:51 AM

Well, dis ain't our friend Sandy fer sure.
Old January 8th, 2014, 10:03 AM

well, dis ain't our friend sandy fer sure.
lol.
Old January 8th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Cutlass Lover

You got that right, Jamesbo!! Lol!
Old January 8th, 2014, 12:49 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Hi everyone. Hope your days are getting longer and warmer.

Clint - I think I know what your problem is with those signs. Peeps just see the first word and don't read further. I'd leave off the 'parking for' as that's implied and just have your business name listed, with small disclaimer underneath - violators may be tagged and/or towed. That gives you the right to scoot their rides off your property unceremoniously. I don't know what else to suggest except CCTV to monitor the outside. Peeps like that broad are such a PITA and don't deserve the courtesy you already showed her.

Ted & Scot - Hmmm, sounds like the title of a "most excellent adventure' team. Thanks, but I'll buy it down there. No point in extra weight in the luggage when it can be used for imported hooch. I don't burn all that easy but I promise to be careful. Definitely will be making full use of a sun hat though. Gotta remember that a guy can get burned through water, so even though I plan to get wet I guess I better plan on T shirt or umbrella during the mid day.

GTG - time get the ears lowered.
Old January 8th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone.

Right now it's 40 in the Greater Stockbridge Area. That beats being about 10 when I got home this morning. The lake has a decent coating of ice on it. The geese were walking on it this morning. The ducks had a little circle of water they were swimming around in. Oddly enough tonight the water is still frozen, even though the sun was out. Haven't seen this in a lot of years.

Allan you have touched on the short-comings of humans. They see a sign that says parking, that's what they'll do. I can only imagine the conversation to follow.

Jamesbo what is a tome? Eh, I'll look it up later.

Okay out the door. Time creeps up on a guy, especially if he's running late.

Have a good night everyone, we're over the hump.
Old January 8th, 2014, 06:05 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Warmed up today to 22, time to break out the suntan lotion.

Just got done doing homework with my 5th grader, love doing homework for and hour or two every day. Believe it or not, we are doing algebra already. I certainly wasn't doing that at her age. This common core stuff really blows. Even my son who's in 1st grade is doing math that he should be doing in 3rd. Think there really trying their best to stress the kids out.

John - have you ever tried to locate your original GS?
Old January 9th, 2014, 05:10 AM
CQR

Wow. Late worm.

Happy Berfday Jamesbo!

Well made it through one day without a parking hassle. Hopefully the streak continues.

John, I'm serchin for a rust free big block car for you.

Sandy, You don't like to Party?

Scot. I have half my lot fenced but during the day I keep the gate open. Parking is a major commodity in our little town.

Have a day all.

Last edited by CQR; January 9th, 2014 at 05:20 AM.
Old January 9th, 2014, 06:17 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

11 degrees here this morning and the sun is shining!! Supposed to warm to the 20's with rain coming in.

Happy Birthday Jamesbo!!!!! I had it written on my calendar, lol. I hope you have a great day!

We got our new furniture yesterday! It was sooo nice to sit on the couch without a pillow under me, lol. It felt really weird. The new mattress is great! Woke up without my back aching like usual. I was awake 4 or 5 times overnight like always, though. I don't know why I just wake up through the night.

When I got home, Jr. was there blocking the drive with Larry's old truck. Larry had our old mattress loaded in his truck and Jr. had the couch in his. So Larry went over to Jr's and unloaded the stuff. I worked out with Gilad and talked to Bob on the phone while he was gone, lol.

Another quiet day in here.....

Darrell..... I remember when Nicole was in school! Half the homework she brought home I was clueless about. And she had homework every friggin night!!! For years! I think anymore that they teach to pass the proficiency tests. At least around here. They don't stay on one subject long enough for a child to learn it. All they care about are those proficiency tests and kids passing them. Which to me, sucks! They need to make sure a child can write for heavens sake. They don't push cursive writing any more... And nowadays there are soooo many kids in a classroom... Good luck, bud!

Clint.... I'd pass up a party in a minute if Teepo needed to be readied for a show, lol. God, that must mean I'm old.... or ****, lol. Or both!!

So where is the birthday boy this morning??

You all have a good day and stay warm!!
Old January 9th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin', good peeps

'Twas only 33 here at the Plantation dis mawnin'.... They're still sayin' it will be in the 70s by the weekend.

Happy and prosperous birfday, Uncle Remus! Many more! Hope you have a good one, my friend, and that you and the supermodel go somewhere "super" for dinner and that your aches & pains go away for at least today. Maybe there'll be a body-off resto '69 H-O waiting for you in the driveway, with a big bow on the roof .
How's it feel to be 40?

Darrell, I know the guy who has my car; we kept in touch for a while, then when I learned he wasn't doing the "purist" restoration on it the way I had done, I pretty much had to bow out. He's in KY and to the best of my knowledge, the car is alive and well. I had to get rid of the flooded hulk, since we didn't have anywhere to store it after the storm.

Tim came down with his big flat-bed trailer and took everything from my (flooded) garage that wasn't nailed down. He looked like Fred Sanford squared... you could hardly see the GS on the trailer he had so much other crap on that truck. He brought his Dad along for the trip and they fought like Turks the entire afternoon they were there. (Apologies to my Turkish friends .) God bless him.

Clint, I'm like a dog chasing a car at the moment; all the fun is in the chase; once I find it, I'm not going to be able to do anything with it. . I know one day I'll get one, but not sure it'll be anytime soon. But thanks for the offer....

Latest installment to my work saga (after I had counted the days down to 7): Boss told me yesterday he might be able to carry me part time to end of year . This would be about the 5th time they've extended me. If I HAD to have this job, they'd have cut me loose long ago. I guess that's just the way it works. So I told him I'd let him know next week. But that's hard to pass up -- 2 days of work per week (albeit 10-hr days, gone a minimum of 12 with commute), but with benefits (read: "Health Insurance") included. Deserves serious consideration.

Whelpt, today's my day of reconing: At 1:30 this afternoon is Part I of periodontal surgery -- 2 hours in the chair, major drugs, etc. The right side of my mouth. Left side will supposedly be scheduled in February, as soon as I'm able to eat good food again. I'll check back in when I can drag myself back to the keyboard .

Y'all have a great one, Oldsmomates.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; January 9th, 2014 at 07:30 AM.
Old January 9th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Just an Olds Guy

WTH? Jim I thought you were done havin berfdays. No? We'll I hope this one is special for ya. I hided a prezant fer ya someware in de howse now all ya gots ta do iz find it beffore de critters do.."
HBD bud!
Old January 9th, 2014, 09:33 AM

Thanks friends, I ran off to de mountain fer my berfday. Please don't tell she may show up wit de cats

How's it feel to be 40? I can't remeber back dat fer.
Old January 9th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Captain Starfire

Strike!

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
How's it feel to be 40? I can't remeber back dat fer.
(I set the pins up for you...)