The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old May 30th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Ray Dzi
Looks good Norm. Remember to tap forms while concrete is wet to get trapped air out and reduce honeycombs
Thanks, Ray....will do!
Old May 30th, 2021, 08:03 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Beautiful again here. No rain over night. Got a few more things I thought about to do outside, then a few things to do inside. We're back from the Awful house and in a minute I'm going to Walmart. Why should I get out of that if I'm not home?

Greg prayers for the young man. He'll probably be okay but not for awhile. I don't know what a ruptured liver does to you. When I was young I wanted to go fast on everything and everywhere. I'm not like that anymore.

Norm my Mom keeps a list of things that she adds to for me to do when I come to visit. One time I asked her with all the family that's close by why she waits for me. She said I can't have just anyone help me. And I thought, how could I argue with that?

I've seen in the store where you can get just the spout for a gas can, and it says right on there so you can get away from the stupid government spout. Buying one of those reminds me of the spout you used to stick in the oil cans.

Chris I think a lot of the disinterest in the 500 is all the rules that make the race so different than in years past. Also, they don't crash as much. And for me, the Pace Car has become so dull. Oh gee, a Corvette, again. And the speeds are up where the race doesn't really take all that long. When I was a kid I couldn't wait to see the race every year. Now half the time I don't remember it's on, and don't hear who won until days later. A little sad. What was the last Oldsmobile Pace Car, was it the Aurora or the Brevada?

Okay got a couple things to do inside then I'll hit Walmart. Got a lot done yesterday so have to match that. Hope everyone has a good day.

Old May 30th, 2021, 03:39 PM

Good evening guys,
Well, momma decided she wanted to go out for a ride since it was so nice out. We rode backroads to the small town that has the restored Texaco Station since she had never seen it in person before. I snapped a couple pics of her since she looks a hell of alot better standing by the bike than me! From there we road backroads down to a little town named Bonne Terre, MO which is known for it's past mining history. There is a flooded mine there that is really supposed to be a spectacular diving experience if you're into scuba diving. It was a great ride and a great afternoon! Hope everyone had a great day!

Old May 30th, 2021, 05:27 PM

Greg, I sure hope that young man has a speedy recovery. The liver can regenerate depending on how much damage was done. My niece and her husband are out of the hospital, and staying with some of their friends. He had neck surgery, and is walking about. She is using a walker, but I am not sure whats going on surgery-wise, insurance might be playing a part in that. Chris, love the vintage gas station. I used to watch the Indy 500 growing up, always on tape delay back then, and I really enjoyed it, but after the IndyCar/Cart spat & split of the 80's (I think that was when it happened), I lost interest.

Last edited by 1969w3155; May 30th, 2021 at 05:32 PM.
Old May 30th, 2021, 05:34 PM

Not much to see when I was out with the camera this afternoon, just a tree branch disguised to look like a snake.

Old May 30th, 2021, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
Not much to see when I was out with the camera this afternoon, just a tree branch disguised to look like a snake.

Nice, a Northern Water Snake! Northern Water Snakes can be very aggressive if bothered, and will strike and put a nasty bite on you if you're not careful. I have always liked snakes. I used to catch them and keep them as pets when I was a boy. I would only keep them for maybe a week or so because I didn't want them to die. That hobby of chasing and catching snakes could be a bit hairy in this neck of the woods. Plenty of Copperheads on the rocky hillsides where I am, and not very far south of me you'll start running into Cottonmouths and Eastern Timber Rattlesnakes. Last time I was at my daughter's house which is in the country, I spied this huge Black Snake. He had to be at least 6 feet long!

Old May 30th, 2021, 09:56 PM

Chris, I didn't get too close (telephoto lens), except for the last shot of him submerged, when I was about 6-7 feet away. He didn't seemed too concerned with my presence, he only took off after I went back up the slope to the railroad bridge and my shadow cast over him, then he took off. That black snake of yours looks a little more intimidating.
Old May 30th, 2021, 10:15 PM

Cool snake pictures! I'm a fan of snakes. Too misunderstood by the masses, but I like them because I understand their role in the environment.
Old May 31st, 2021, 04:48 AM

Sounds like a great ride, Chris. Dan, sounds like a long recovery for your niece and her beau. Hope all heals good. Neighbor couple and wife and I went up to the Harrison Car Show yesterday. Saw alot of interesting cars and trucks, it was better than I expected. We drove the Olds up but didn't put it in show, It's dusty ,filthy, . Speaking of that, this year instead of thoroughly cleaning up car after getting out of storage, I left it dirty. Last couple days we have drove it around here and it is getting dirtier, not mud but LOTS of dust. It's so dry around here... Hope you all are having a great holiday!
Old May 31st, 2021, 06:57 AM

Good morning guys,
Dan and Greg - Thanks for the comments on our ride and the vintage gas station. I still haven't got the 4-4-2 down to the gas station for pics yet, but I will one of these days. There is a monthly cruise-in at the DQ in that town that I posted pics of earlier this month. That monthly cruise-in is coming up again next Saturday and I plan on going weather permitting. Greg, I'm glad you got your car out of storage and have been able to be out enjoying it!

Well it sounds like most of you guys had a nice day yesterday! Supposed to be another beautiful day again here today, just a little warmer with a high of 76. You might have noticed my wife had her heavy leather riding jacket on yesterday, 70 is chilly on a bike if you don't have a heavy enough coat on. No real plans for today. I am a little surprised there isn't a car show or cruise-in within 60 or 70-miles from me today though. I would have loved to take the car to an event today. I may take it out for a drive today somewhere. Out to the garage when I'm done with this to put a coat of detailer on the bike we rode yesterday. I got all the bugs off yesterday evening, but was too tired to finish the job. I just enjoy piddling with the car and the bikes in the garage listening to the local oldies rock station. Often neighbors out for a leisure stroll in the subdivision will come up to see the car or the bike I'm working on. For sure, the car draws alot more attention than the bikes!

Hope everyone has another great day!

Last edited by Dream67Olds442; May 31st, 2021 at 06:59 AM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 01:53 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Got home a little while ago. Uneventful ride home, nice weather. A few problem drivers but they work themselves out. Alabama is actually pretty hilly along I-65 and a 4 cylinder with the AC on is no rocket. Some people probably thought I was a problem driver! Had a nice visit with my Mom and got a lot of things done. Mom's yard is very small and Tiger is glad to be back to his big yard.

I am no fan of snakes. I know some snakes and keep away from all of them. Once in a while there will be a black snake in the yard and Tiger just barks at it.

Boy am I tired. Work starts early tomorrow and since I'm at my desk this week I'll go in. Ten hours of overtime isn't going to hurt anything. Mom sent home some vittles so I'm going to have pot roast for my supper. Can't beat that.

Hope everyone had a great long weekend. Lest we not forget what the weekend is for. Oh I looked it up. Today, the last Monday in May, is the real Memorial Day. Always the last Monday. Before 1971 it was May 30. Hm. Have a good evening everyone.

Old May 31st, 2021, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by slantflat
Alabama is actually pretty hilly along I-65 and a 4 cylinder with the AC on is no rocket.
Reminds me of a road trip years ago with 4 guys in the car and bikes on a roof rack. A couple of times we almost hit the speed limit on the downhill side.
Old May 31st, 2021, 05:44 PM

Nice pics Chris, I 'm guessing they don't sell gas for 25cents a gallon anymore. I've often wondered how many of those old stations with the tanks close to the road have their illegal tanks under roadways

Some moron chopped the head off a rat snake just past 18th green today. Several people said it was a copperhead. Unfortunately no one who take my $1000 bet it was a rat snake. Alot of people have a great fear of any snake. When I was a pup, I stepped on a copperhead barefoot that didn't bite me. I saw a kid pick one up by the tail that didn't get bitten. I've stepped on 2 rattlesnakes [quail hunting ] that didn't bite me. Maybe I'm lucky

But i would never ever pick up a sheet of tin or a piece of plywood And If I see lunch/diner [ mice] I watch where I put my feets.. Also, If you are ever in an area with alot of gopher turtle holes, Mr. no shoulder is bound to be there

I've got a 6 foot rattler handing on the wall at the lake. He came from south Georgia. I ran over him.back up and ran over him again before I shot him twice and through him in the boat I was hauling on a trailer. When I later stopped to buy gas on the way home a few people liked to pooped in their britches when I saw him laying in the boat at the service station
Old May 31st, 2021, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Fun71
Reminds me of a road trip years ago with 4 guys in the car and bikes on a roof rack. A couple of times we almost hit the speed limit on the downhill side.
Kenneth - I sure bet you weren't setting any land speed records.

I'm not trying to one up ya, but I'm pretty sure I've got an absolutely true story, that puts your's to shame, as crazy as it might sound. In the spring of 1974 my Dad bought a VW Beetle, the cheapest one they had, to use as a commuter vehicle because of the gas crunch. The thing was so bare bones the rear passenger windows didn't even roll down. Being brand new, it was the most reliable vehicle we had. My parents also had the most bare bones Coleman pop-up camper made, nothing but the pull out double beds on each end, and the pop-up canvas top. Well, my parents wanted to go on a big family vacation to Tennessee where both my parents families were from. My Dad got the great idea to put a frame mounted tow hitch on that Beetle to tow the camper. So we loaded up the trailer with all our camping gear and clothes, and what not, for a 2-week trip from Michigan to Tennessee. Now there were 5 of us, my parents, me at 14, my brother at 11, and my sister at 8, all stuffed into that Beetle. Half the time my sister rode in that little cubby hole behind the rear seat. We headed off for Tennessee pulling that camper loaded down with all the gear, first to Southeastern Tennessee to see my Dad's family around Dayton, then up through the heart of the Smokies all the way to Knoxville to see my Mom's family, then down again to Gatlinburg where we camped for a week. In the mountains I don't think we ever got out of 2nd gear, maybe averaging 15-mph if we were lucky, a real accident waiting to happen. The really scary part was going downhill, how those brakes ever held up the entire trip I'll never know! Oh, I forgot to mention, 5 people in a Beetle, where the rear windows don't roll down, with no A/C, in Tennessee, in July! The full definition of the TRIP FROM HELL!!!!!!!
Old May 31st, 2021, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Nice pics Chris, I 'm guessing they don't sell gas for 25cents a gallon anymore. I've often wondered how many of those old stations with the tanks close to the road have their illegal tanks under roadways

Some moron chopped the head off a rat snake just past 18th green today.
James - Thanks for the compliment on the pics. A local doctor in that small town put up 3/4 of the money to restore that old station when there was talk of the City demolishing it. He offered to put up the money because it had sentimental value to him having worked there as a teenager. It is non-operational and is now maintained by the City as a historic landmark. Anyone can just stop in and take pics anytime they want.

It pains me when people kill snakes when they don't even know if they are dangerous or not! Before my divorce to my girl's mom, I owned a house where the backyard backed to a very rocky, wooded hillside. We had a 20' x 40' foot pool and very large pool deck in the backyard (Google Map 1269 Rocky Meadow Dr., Barnhart, MO). The copperheads would come down off that rocky hillside to sun themselves on the pool deck. I was constantly checking the pool deck before letting the girls go out to swim. Conservatively, I probably killed at least a half dozen copperheads per season, they are pretty darn thick in that kind of environment around here. At least no one in the family ever got bit!

Last edited by Dream67Olds442; May 31st, 2021 at 06:49 PM.
Old June 1st, 2021, 09:00 AM
Jeff

Here's how ya get around those stupid new gas can nozzles: buy yourself a nice LC2. I have two of them, the double handles are perfect for filling up the pontoon and jet skis.

Old June 1st, 2021, 02:36 PM

Good evening guys,
Well, we had 3 nice days in a row over the long weekend, based on the weather pattern we were due for rain and we got it today with scattered showers on and off all day. Suppossed to get more tonight and tomorrow..

Momma and I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and took the 4-4-2 out for about an hour and a half drive, just cruising a couple of the small towns just north and south of us. I sure do get alot of enjoyment driving my car and I'm glad momma likes it too! So far this season I've put about 250-miles on it.

Two reoccurring monthly cruise-ins at the end of the week on Friday and Saturday. I'm planning on going to both unless one is interrupted by a potential family event or the weather doesn't cooperate.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Old June 1st, 2021, 03:19 PM
Running On Empty

I like snakes...snakes are cool.

Old June 1st, 2021, 03:36 PM

Lookin good Norm!
Old June 1st, 2021, 04:53 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Beautiful and pleasant out. Work was long. I went in early, and by the end of the day I was so tired it hurt. But tomorrow it's 6am as usual, so it should be a little better. And it's Hump Day already.

Norm that looks like the base of a sky scraper. I bet you could put up a sea wall in my yard to rival the Great Wall of China. But alas, I'll have to settle for my wavy blocks.

Not a big news day here in the Greater Stockbridge Area. Did get a little mowing done after work. Wanted to put air in some tires but the hose is over at the shop, and I didn't want to do it bad enough to go get it. I gotta go over there tomorrow anyway so I'll get it then.

Okay then, have a good evening everyone.

Old June 1st, 2021, 05:02 PM
Running On Empty

Chris, thanks.
Mike - A skyscraper eh? Speaking of skyscrapers, those concrete pads, pilings, footings etc. on some of the world's largest skyscrapers extend downward into solid bedrock and are often 80' to 100' below the surface. That's more than I can accommodate.
Old June 1st, 2021, 06:06 PM

Norm - I loved your utilization of geologic/minerologic knowledge and diagram of the Moh's Hardness Scale in the "Polishing Glass" thread! Brings back lots of good memories. I cut, polished, viewed, and analyzed 100's of petrographic thin sections of the strata covering the area in south central Michigan that was the focus of my Master's thesis. Spent God knows hour many hours staring through a petrographic microscope at those thin sections! I still have the thin sections to this day. One of these days when I get back to Michigan I'm going to donate them to my undergrad alma mater.
Old June 1st, 2021, 06:37 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Dream67Olds442
Norm - I loved your utilization of geologic/minerologic knowledge and diagram of the Moh's Hardness Scale in the "Polishing Glass" thread! Brings back lots of good memories. I cut, polished, viewed, and analyzed 100's of petrographic thin sections of the strata covering the area in south central Michigan that was the focus of my Master's thesis. Spent God knows hour many hours staring through a petrographic microscope at those thin sections! I still have the thin sections to this day. One of these days when I get back to Michigan I'm going to donate them to my undergrad alma mater.
Chris - Thanks. Some folks will understand it, others maybe, some will continue to remain skeptic. Nice to know there is an audience (yourself) who follows & understands. During graduate school I was a graduate assistant and a full-time staff member of the Univ of Oklahoma working in the same lab I was performing my research (lucky me). As part of my graduate assistant responsibilities I assisted & taught TEM (Transmission Electron Microscopy) and assisted with SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy - for those not familiar with these acronyms). My main focus was TEM; there was a full-time staff member who ran the SEM facility. I spent many hours creating & preparing ultra-thin sections & peering through a Leica ultra-thin (ultramicrotomy) polarizing microscope preparing samples for TEM. I did get to prepare a couple of samples which I shrouded with colloidal gold (as opposed to carbon) and collected data. That was really cool. I got to the point where I had this small placard for ultra-thin sectioning which was a colormetric sample pad demonstrating the color of an ultra-thin sample in relation to the visual wavelengths. It takes awhile to get good at getting ultra-thin sections w/in the nanometer range. I think I was shooting for a light silver color as I recall which I think was about 75nm thick. Of course, I was working primarily on plant tissue samples for TEM unlike yourself who would have been thin-sectioning through minerals.
Old June 1st, 2021, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Vintage Chief
Chris - Thanks. Some folks will understand it, others maybe, some will continue to remain skeptic. Nice to know there is an audience (yourself) who follows & understands. During graduate school I was a graduate assistant and a full-time staff member of the Univ of Oklahoma working in the same lab I was performing my research (lucky me). As part of my graduate assistant responsibilities I assisted & taught TEM (Transmission Electron Microscopy) and assisted with SEM (Scanning Electron Microscopy - for those not familiar with these acronyms).
Norm - The TEM and SEM work sounds very interesting, and those ultra-thin section tolerances are crazy!
Old June 2nd, 2021, 05:15 AM

Good morning guys,
Wet and gloomy this morning, and it's suppossed to rain on and off all day, finally moving out this evening around 8:00 pm. Weather forecast is still looking nice for Fri - Sun, so things are looking good for attending one or more car events this weekend.

Things have really slowed as far as sales of my wife's refinished furniture pieces. Hardly anything has sold over the past 3 or 4-weeks. Pieces we thought would be snatched up in a matter of days have now sat for a month or more. My wife's getting a little frustrated. She wants to get more pieces to work on because she enjoys the work, but knows she really shouldn't because of space issues in her work area in the basement. We have two theories why sales have slowed so much. One is everyone who might have been in the market has already spent their disposable stimulus money. The 2nd one is that folks are saving their disposable income for a vacation this summer. Guess we'll see how it goes, but I'm not optimistic sales will pick up over the summer months.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old June 2nd, 2021, 05:35 AM
Jeff

Chris, not sure what furniture stores you guys have around you, but we've had some very large bankruptcy liquidations here. ArtVan was bought out by an equity company and financially destroyed, and then the companies that swooped in (Love's Furniture and one other that I can't think of) and took over after their bankruptcy sales are now going thru their own Chapter 11's.

I can relate to having something for sale and not having any luck. I think my car is priced right now, lots of people "saving" the ad on FB, but only a couple of inquiries. Time to pull it out of the garage and start hitting some cruise-in's.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by Weezer
I can relate to having something for sale and not having any luck. I think my car is priced right now, lots of people "saving" the ad on FB, but only a couple of inquiries. Time to pull it out of the garage and start hitting some cruise-in's.
Hi Jeff - Sorry to hear you haven't gotten more interest in your car than you have. You certainly don't want to give it away! Despite the stimulus checks and increased unemployment benefits, I think there were alot more people financially damaged by the pandemic than the economists realize, JMO. Best of luck going forward with the sale, until then get her out and enjoy it!
Old June 2nd, 2021, 06:48 AM

Chris, the rain that you got will go south of me. Mild here. Supposed to get back into the '70's and then 80's. They are predicting 90° for a couple of days next week.
Old June 2nd, 2021, 07:04 AM

Chris, the rain that you got will go south of me. Mild here. Supposed to get back into the '70's and then 80's. They are predicting 90° for a couple of days next week.
Hi Dan - Talked to my sister in Battle Creek on Memorial Day. She said it is extremely dry there too, and they are hoping for some serious rain soon. She said the yards are so dry they look like the end of July! I sure hope the weatherman is wrong about 90's for you guys, that's too warm for up there! We're supposed to be back up to mid-80's Fri - Sun, but that's about where we should be by this time of year. Haven't looked farther ahead yet to see if 90's are in the near future?
Old June 2nd, 2021, 12:47 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Not a bad day at work. Slept great last night, went in at regular time. I have the slowest wall guy this week so we were working right up to the end. Well, he was working I was sitting at my desk waiting on him. Overtime tomorrow, I think I'll go in.

Overcast here. I'd hate for it to rain, but we could probably use it.

Jeff that is too bad about the car. The right person is out there.

Going to the shop in a minute to get my air hose, and then I'll hit Walmart to get a few things, since I didn't go over the weekend. Since I didn't go to get groceries at this Walmart over the weekend.

Okay see ya's.

Old June 2nd, 2021, 03:04 PM
Running On Empty

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike....guess what day it is?

Old June 2nd, 2021, 04:27 PM

Hey guys - Here's the wife's latest project that was just posted for sale this evening. A "Claw and Ball Feet" style coffee and end table set. Not much left in the hopper right now, hoping some of her finished pieces start selling soon!

Old June 2nd, 2021, 10:37 PM

Looking good Chris.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 05:43 AM

Looking good Chris.
Dan - Thanks, I'll let her know. I sure hope some pieces sell soon.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 06:10 AM

Good morning guys,
The skies had cleared about an hour before sunset last night and I thought the rain was behind us for awhile, but I got up at 0700 and the streets are wet so we got more overnight. Now the weatherman is calling for a good chance of an afternoon thunderstorm today. Boy I wish these monsoons would quit.

As a side note, I was curious and took a look yesterday at the Phoenix forecast in Kenneth's neck of the woods. The forecast does not include a day under a 100 degrees for the next 3-months! For the next 7-days I think the daily average high is about 105! I used to think it would be nice to live out there with all that sunshine, now, not so much! Kenneth, I feel for ya pardner!

We're making a Sam's run this morning, we haven't been in a long time since we bought the chest freezer. Most of our dry goods my wife orders from Sam's online now and they deliver for free. Going today to mainly buy meat and perishable items. I'm sure I'm not going to enjoy the sticker shock of meat prices, especially beef, that's going on right now, but you have to eat, and eating is definitely one of my guilty pleasures!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Last edited by Dream67Olds442; June 3rd, 2021 at 06:14 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 07:10 AM

Chris, Your wife sure is talented
Old June 3rd, 2021, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Chris, Your wife sure is talented
Thanks James, she sure is! She's definitely "The Keeper", I was very lucky when I met her!
Old June 3rd, 2021, 02:51 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

And the end of the week is here already. I used to work 4 day weeks, and I used to work 3 day weeks. This 5 days in a row is for the birds. Regular time tomorrow and no word yet on 8 over for Saturday. Not sure I'm interested.

Went and got front rotors for the pickup this afternoon. I also wanted back rotors, but I didn't know there was going to be a quiz. I had a choice of two, one 90mm tall and one 86.6mm tall. Now why I ask you, in the General's never ending ways to save money, did they use two different rotors on the same truck, within one tenth of an inch of each other? I used to work at a parts store and I was always put out when I'd ask a question and the customer didn't know what he had. I think if I would have ever been faced with this one I'd give him a pass. You know come to think of it, that's only a couple inches tall. Apparently tall to me and tall to the parts book and/or parts woman means something different. I could just take one in and match it up.

I think it's supposed to be rainy this weekend. I was planning on a trip up north of the city this weekend, but if it's going to rain I won't make it, because I won't have the truck back together. Where's the luck. Eh, it was nice last weekend, I guess I gotta be tolerant.

Okay time to relax a little before bed. Hope everyone's week ends up the way you want it to.

Old June 3rd, 2021, 03:05 PM
Running On Empty

Went and got front rotors for the pickup this afternoon. I also wanted back rotors, but I didn't know there was going to be a quiz. I had a choice of two, one 90mm tall and one 86.6mm tall.
Mike - When you say "tall", are you referring to the "depth" (thickness) of the rotor? I'm trying to follow.
Old June 3rd, 2021, 03:06 PM
Jeff

Went and got front rotors for the pickup this afternoon. I also wanted back rotors, but I didn't know there was going to be a quiz. I had a choice of two, one 90mm tall and one 86.6mm tall. Now why I ask you, in the General's never ending ways to save money, did they use two different rotors on the same truck, within one tenth of an inch of each other? I used to work at a parts store and I was always put out when I'd ask a question and the customer didn't know what he had. I think if I would have ever been faced with this one I'd give him a pass. You know come to think of it, that's only a couple inches tall. Apparently tall to me and tall to the parts book and/or parts woman means something different. I could just take one in and match it up.
OO! OO! ME! ME! I KNOW! I KNOW!

Usually, when you see this nonsense on the same model year, it's because engineering realized something was inadequate and had to do an interim fix that they didn't want to wait for the next model year. The 86/87 H bodies had a bunch of these, and guys used to lose their minds when we'd tell them that we needed their VIN in order to give them the right part.

For brakes, as you could probably guess, the only time you'd typically see differences would be according to wheel size options and/or the ton version of the truck (1/2, 3/4, 1). If it was a Ram or Jeep, they typically make poor decisions with their rotor / caliper and drum sizing, making them too small resulting in replacing more often than on similar sized vehicles from other mfrs. I suppose GM may have made some dumb decisions based on a W/T vs Silverado 1/2 ton, too.