The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old January 14th, 2015, 05:10 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Looks like it might actually be a decent day. Lots I want to fit in today. Concrete, dogs' room, cutting up some wood.

Allan so what was the technicality? And what does this mean for you?

Went to the junkyard yesterday. What a miserable time to go, it was damp and misty. Lots of cars that would have parts that I need, but no parts to be had. It really was a bunch of junk. Well, that's out of the way for a few more weeks.

Turns out on my neighbor's car there was an inline fuse at the blower motor that was bad. Also some "loose wires." Not sure what that means, but it cost him 75 bucks to get the fan going again. Don't know if the outage was related to the patch on the floor or not. The 280ZX is a neat looking car, but not much for driving.

Okay gonna get this busy day started. Have a good humpity everyone.
Old January 14th, 2015, 05:25 AM

Mawn'in all

Like Mike said, We're gonna have a few good days coming up

Allan, Someone alot smarter than me told me once, "Ifg you ever go to court, win, loose or draw, you're gonna wish you hadn't gone. "

So fer, Dat's been my experience

Mike, a guy I went to Emory with toured de Delta museum yesterday. Did ya see someone thar pinching pennies? mHe posted is pic of a DC-3 on FB
Old January 14th, 2015, 07:01 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning Rocketers.

Woohoo! It's a freakin 34* here right now and Spoda get up to 40 today! I guess that means the sidewalks will fill with water and freeze to skating rinks by the end of the week. Nothing that I can do to stop that.

Gotta take the missus in for an eye exam. She won't be able to drive cause they put drops in her eyes to dilate the pupils and it takes a couple hours to get back to normal.

Mike, it would take too long to spell out and it's done / over with. How does it affect me? I just have to be content knowing there's a guy out there driving around with no license or conscience who should be behind bars. It also gives me a feeling of despair at how the judges in the court system favor the rights of the obviously guilty. Hey! Let's say you got smacked by the load I was carrying on the back of my truck. Would you be pissed when you find out I'm suspended and driving illegally? Let's say my son was also in the truck with me as a passenger and tells you that I was driving. In court the prosecutor says your knowledge that I was driving is inadmissible because it's hearsay from my son. Get the picture? I petition the court to drop the charges of driving while suspended and failing to secure my load because my son wasn't subpoenaed to testify that he wasn't driving and the judge says, Yowsa! Good argument, both charges are dismissed. Let's say it was very revealing.

Clint/Jim, what base? What happened? I musta missed something.

Hmmm, left my travel mug in de court so I'm sure some homeless person has it by now. Koffee time and then move on. Enjoy your day.
Old January 14th, 2015, 07:49 AM

Allan, De air base in de video
Old January 14th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Always room for one more

Jamesbo I didn't make it to the museum yesterday. I can go anytime, I wanted to go to the junkyard instead. Turns out I would have done better at the museum. Here's a secret. That is not the original fuselage on Ship 41. When they found that plane flying cargo I think in Puerto Rico, they got it back and found it had too much corrosion to work with, so they got another plane and swapped the fuselage. It's the original wings and undercarriage. Don't know if they retained the serial number.

Allan you're absolutely right. If that were me I'd want to hunt them down. I was just wondering if that left you on the hook for anything. If I were the conspiracy type I'd say the guy was connected to the judge somehow.

Gonna work on the dogs' room for awhile. Wish I had a sheet metal brake.
Old January 14th, 2015, 10:37 AM

MIke, OMG a clone DC-3
Old January 14th, 2015, 11:55 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Jim, de DC3 is just the civilian term for C47. They and the C46 were the workhorses of the USAF for freight hauling.

Mike, I doubt it would have changed anything if he had been found guilty. Although his dad's insurance company could have counter sued me for what they paid out to fix the Sonata. Then it would have been a lonG drawn out civil lawsuit that would have been frustrating but I'd win anyway. Still bugs me this creep won't man up and take responsibility for his actions.

Well de eye doc says de missus can see de same as before. Not zactly sure what dat means tho.
Old January 14th, 2015, 08:24 PM
GM Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bee-Oh-Pee
.... But storms heading our way this evening.

BTW, I'm gonna' get you for plagiarism, Scot! (And Darrell didn't notice, neither.)

Y'all have a great resto'weekend, Oldsmofriends.
John -sorry, I wish I had an excuse for missing it!

Hi everyone. I shipped off my Riv bumper today to Sandy's bumper mart in Syracuse. They should get it by tomorrow but I was told it will take 5-7 weeks to finish due to their backlog. The car should be finished in a few days, the only issue right now is that the body shop needs to get more money out of their insurance company to cover some additional costs.

Speaking of cars, apparently someone in NYC was either being a smartass or they were trying to break into my 300. I came out of a sales appt and two of my door handles were broken off. I saw one across the street on the ground. I'm starting to think that I need to get a beater to drive into the city so I can avoid these issues. If I decide to do that, I need to figure out what to get and not spend more than 4k. Any ideas?

Allan - I did that eye exam last year where they put drops in my eyes. The doctor put the reversal drops in after the exam and my eyesight wasn't too bad. Just needed sunglasses.

Mike - It's always a good day if you can get to the junkyard. If you ever see any 79-85 E bodies in the junkyards you go to, especially Rivieras, please let me know.

Have a good night all.
Old January 15th, 2015, 04:40 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Darrell that really sucks. Why can't people keep their grubby mitts to themselves. that would be a bummer to have to buy a car just to take onto the city. How often are you down there?

Allan, You had to know her sight wasn't the best back when you two met right? Just playing.

Mike the Z cars aren't much for driving unless its pushing it in a canyon. Thats where they shine. Just down a straight road not so much.

Jamesbo, That was really just a short blurb in the vid. It didn't seem that the crash was in the springs. Just that he was there. Doing a quick search It looks like it must have been Peterson. We drive past Peterson to go to our races down there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colorad...Army_Airfields

Well Bad news on this end. It seems The state has a different definition on what 'Livestock' means than what Merriam/Webster believes it means. The wife thinks she's hires a spineless Lawyer. She met with him and tried her best to pep talk him and get him fired up, but doesn't seem to think there is a good ending to this mess. Allan, You got any spare technicalities laying around? I sure could use one.

Spose to get near 50 today. At least we get to see the sun yesterday.

Have a Thursday all.
Old January 15th, 2015, 05:09 AM

Fix'in to start drizzling

Clint, Yeah I think de dude in de video jes trained thar. De crash was in England

IMHO I'd call Saul or at least sum body wit sum backbone.

Originally Posted by Allan R
Jim, de DC3 is just the civilian term for C47. They and the C46 were the workhorses of the USAF for freight hauling.
Allan, I know dat. I used to know a fella dat flew de Hump during WW II he didn't have hours flying he had years

Darrel, Dat sucks couse I don't drive anything decent anyway in even Atlanta. Dat's why Sandy never saw my drop top when de visited.

Have a great day Olds friends
Old January 15th, 2015, 05:30 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Fog is clearing and it's supposed to be nice. Jamesbo you can keep your drizzle up that way. Big plans for concrete today. Ya I know I've been saying that for awhile.

Darrell that's too bad about the 300. Can't have anything nice these days. Now don't be like me and choose a beater that you work on more than you drive. Rivs and Toronado's I seldom see in the junkyard. I'll keep an eye out.

Clint is this a new and revised definition of livestock the State has come up with, or something that they just now decided to pay attention to?

I think I have the dogs' room fixed up. For now, anyway. At least I'll feel a little better if it storms and I'm not home. I don't understand how my girl chooses the places she will try to chew through. I guess when you go berserk all bets are off.

Okay Awful house. Got a couple errands then back yard work this afternoon. That's the plan, anyway. Have a good day everyone.
Old January 15th, 2015, 06:25 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning Rocketeers

Nice days equal frozen mess in the morning. Just put out de trash a while ago and the sidewalk is now under a layer of ice about 2" deep. I'll have to put some ice melt down. That stuff costs a lot for what you get....

Clint, yeah and her hearing is shot too. Technicalities are a dime a dozen, just like spineless lawyers who only want money instead of desire to win. Howdoes the state classify livestock?

Jim, you have friends who flew the hump and are still alive? Now THEY are old. Be proud of them.

Darrell, we get Toros and oaccasional Riv in de boneyard up here. What kind of parts are you looking for? Sorry about the vandalism. How the heck did you get in with both handles ripped off? Wait, the 300 is a 4 door right.

Mike, saw in a recent thread there's a 72 base Cutlass for sale in Hotlanta. Guy passed and de wife wants to be rid of it. Some assembly required but it's been freshly painted Matador Red. Looks like a nice project you could add to your stable.

Curling practice ar 10:00. Just turned foggier than pea soup here. Hope no one ends up smacking the car in front. Enjoy your day!
Old January 15th, 2015, 07:06 AM

Allan, Unfortunately de short Camels got him a few years back
Old January 15th, 2015, 08:00 AM
Always room for one more

Allan what thread did you see this in? I'd have a look if it wasn't too far.
Old January 15th, 2015, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Chesrown 67 OAI
Who do we have on here from San Antonio area? Im Looking for someones "eyes" to go look at a car for me thats down there.
LMK
Thanks
Tweed

Thanks for all your help -- Mission Accomplished
Old January 15th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by slantflat
Allan what thread did you see this in? I'd have a look if it wasn't too far.
Mike, here's the thread. In Permalink 30 he says they are in Hotlanta GA. If you do go look at it, I'm curious what's stashed in the trunk. It's a base Cutlass (3F87H) that's been changed to 4bbl and dual exhaust. I don't think they're looking for big $$$ considering it's not finished and you'd likely have to trailer it home.
Old January 15th, 2015, 01:21 PM
Always room for one more

Thanks Allan. Missed it the first time because it wasn't in the for sale section, and I don't pay much attention to the 71-72 cars. Atlanta is a big place, especially if you figure the outlying parts. I tell people I live in Atlanta but I'm actually 20 miles away. Hope the lady has good luck.

Jamesbo's rain has come to town, and that put the kybosh on my outdoor plans. So I've been doing inside stuff. It's supposed to be nice this weekend and all next week, so I'll tentatively plan to do my work the next go-round of days off.

My dogs have been so good these last few days, I think for our supper tonight I'll go get Arby's. They really like that.
Old January 15th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Not sure why you wouldn't pay attention to the 71/72 cars. They're very much like the 70. A few cosmetic differences and quite respectable vehicles IMO.
Old January 15th, 2015, 04:12 PM
Always room for one more

I would expect you to say that and my comment wasn't meant as derogatory, I just prefer the 70 in that particular car. That's not to say I wouldn't have a 71 or 72, just wouldn't be my first choice. Now, I'm really not a fan of the 73s and I think we are lucky that the 70/71 car was held over an extra year.
Old January 15th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Just an Olds Guy

I'm not sure I understand your logic, but that's ok. 72 is really just a 71 with a few minor changes. Even the 71/72 interiors are the same. The hood change for 71/72 is far superior over the 70 because of the tooth removal that is a hazard to anyone working under there. I think my 72 is one of the finest final models built in that style.
Old January 15th, 2015, 05:32 PM
Just an Olds Guy

WTH????? Gas here just went up 45 cents per gallon!!!!! WTF????
Old January 15th, 2015, 07:58 PM
GM Enthusiast

Mike - I'll try not to buy something that needs attention. I found a Taurus, Regal and Intrepid I'm going to take a look at. They all seem to look pretty decent, I'll have to give them a good once over.

Alan - Yes I still had two handles that worked on the 300 so I had to get in the passenger side. Makes for a lot of fun climbing over everything. As far as E bodies go, I'm always keeping my eye open for Riv and Toro parts cars, not just for me but also others in the club.
Old January 16th, 2015, 04:16 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning Rocketeers.

Dare I say "werm"?

Hmmm, I guess I can. Not much new to report.

Clint, I fully appreciate how frustrating some things can be when dealing with inept peeps and bureaucracy.

Koffe time. Enjoy your day.

Last edited by Allan R; January 16th, 2015 at 04:19 AM.
Old January 16th, 2015, 04:28 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Allan, contrary to merriam webster for an animal to be considered livestock in must be used for food or fiber. Maybe the canadians are trying to avert the coming crash from low fuel prices?

Darrell, Lots of less rusty cars here that would fit the bill. Good luck in your search.

Jamesbo, Speaking of Camels. Hows the fight?

Mike. Hash browns sure sound good right now. Scattered, splattered, or whatever.

Have a Friday all.
Old January 16th, 2015, 04:41 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Sounds like someone's using the adaptation for European livestock? Over there anything that moves, including horses are fair game for the buffet table. I bermemder eating in a Swiss restaurant many years ago. They were serving racklette which is a fried cheese dish and choice of sparrow or steak. Honest to God, some peeps were ordering the sparrow dish. I ordered steak. When I was done I asked what cut of beef it was because it was so tender and tasty. Beef? Nein mein herr. Pferd! (Horse) I felt really bad about that and hoped it was a nag that had lived a long life and needed to be put down to end its suffering. Somehow I doubt I was right.
Old January 16th, 2015, 05:42 AM

Mawn'in all

Chili but clear. Spose to warm up

Allan, Dang dat makes me hungry fer Racklette [sans equine] It smell so good melting on the hearth of a fire.

Dare's a story 'bout a local guy what raised mules after WW II. De government kept buying his mules and sending the to Europe after de war. Unfortunately [fer de mules] our european friends ate dem instead of plowing and rebuilding their countires. De guy made a fortune.

Clint, Unfortunately, I'm still smoldering. Bout dis time of year, I'm considering going to de Keys and having sum one try me to a palm tree fer a few days.

Thars a guy out side my winder climbing a power pole, When I axed him WTF he was doing. He said, "He's inspecting dem fer rot/ termiites etc." I believe I woulda done dat prior to climbing.

Oh well, not my job

Have a great day Olds friends
Old January 16th, 2015, 09:19 AM

http://truckviewtv.com/how-to-charge...th-a-chainsaw/
Old January 16th, 2015, 09:21 AM

Garlic. That's all I could smell all night long. I made tortilla soup for work today, it is a slow cooker recipe, the first time that I tried it, but it called for two cloves of minced garlic, and that wafted through the house all night long as it simmered. It don't taste too bad, but I think that I lost some sleep because of it. But, as an added bonus, no vampires tried to enter the house!
Old January 16th, 2015, 10:22 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy All

A bit wramer today with sunshine yea!

Originally Posted by vistacruiser67
Anybody know why the OLDSMOBILE RACE CAR thread is not getting bumped to the top when a new reply is posted?
If you are the last one to post in any thread and you click New Posts at the top, I believe the "new" posts include only those that you have not viewed yet. An easier way to navigate back to it is through Quick Links and selecting Subscribed Threads

Old January 16th, 2015, 11:57 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Yeah, you're right Scot. I started a thread about this concern a while back. ( Where do new posts go after I hit 'submit'? ) Sent Omicron (site administrator) a PM but haven't heard anything back from him yet. Eric tells me that IB is doing some work on the site so who knows what will happen. Used to be that all I'd need to do was clik on "New Posts" and everything would work just fine. Now it's a different process.

The method you described doesn't give all the info I believe vistacruiser67 was looking for. The most effective way at this time to see all new posts (including those already viewed or unviewed) is to click on "Quick Links", then choose "Today's Posts".
Old January 16th, 2015, 12:58 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by Allan R
The method you described doesn't give all the info I believe vistacruiser67 was looking for. The most effective way at this time to see all new posts (including those already viewed or unviewed) is to click on "Quick Links", then choose "Today's Posts".
Yup you're right again there Al

Speaking of Paul (Omicron) Happy Birthday!
Old January 16th, 2015, 02:54 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Nice day. Couldn't have a nice day while I was off. The sun was a welcome sight after how many days of not seeing it.

First night back. Right now it seems like I haven't been to work in forever but once I get there it will seem like I never left. I guess that's true for most things.

Gotta leave early and put gas in the car. Gas is 1.89 here in the Greater Stockbridge Area this evening. How nice it is not to spend 35 bucks filling up the Saturn. Oh the Saturn has about 250 miles to the big turn over.

Have a good weekend everyone. Time to hit the bricks.
Old January 17th, 2015, 05:12 AM

Mawn'in all

Chili but nice out

Headed to de mountains

Enjoy your weekend Olds friends
Old January 17th, 2015, 07:51 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning Rocketeers

Pretty windy yesterday but nice and warm. Got up to around 40 so plenty of melting. Spoda be nice for the next week or so. Prolly means we're going to get a wallop of snow in March.

Jim, hope you an Red dog have fun in de mountains.

Scot, I saw that gas thing on FB. I wish! Gas here just went up to 2.80/USA gallon. No secret were severely overtaxed on gas.

Watched "The Imitation Game" last night. Really cool story with interesting plot development. I already knew most of the story. Kiera Knightly looked hot, she seems to fit into pretty much all the movies she's in.

Enjoy your day.
Old January 17th, 2015, 03:05 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

'Twas a glorious day out today. Word is there will be many more to follow. I appreciate that, hope it's true.

Not a bad night at work last night, though I did keep getting motor oil in my hair so it was a quick wash when I got home. Nothing like a nice warm bath for your brain right before bed. About to embark on night #2 so I hope things are stress-free again.

My neighbor called me three times before I got up today. I always know when he calls because if I don't answer it sends a blank text message. There were three blank text messages when I turned on the phone. He wanted me to go with him to return a power buffer. He said it was too heavy. He knows not to ask me to go places in the afternoon when I'm working. Love him, don't love his neediness. Ah, well.

Okay have a good evening everyone. Hope the weekend is doing you all some good.
Old January 17th, 2015, 04:08 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Mike, you should change your phone number. Doesn't this guy have any other friends or has he already alienated them with his constant 'neediness'?

Hey, would you believe that I have an interview with RR for a technical job at their Center of Excellence for the repair of fan blades, combustion chambers and turbine blade and vanes? Hmm, I didn't think you would. What tipped you off? Ah, I don't speak French would be a good start, and it's in Montreal which makes the commute a nightmare.
Old January 17th, 2015, 08:37 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Not much new to report, today was mostly an office day. Not much on looking for an everyday beater, except that I'm ruling out the 2 Taurus's I looked at. Both have issues, one with a fuel pump and the other is either a water pump or head gasket. Sad thing is they were both advertised as excellent running cars. Waiting to see the Regal, supposed to be a one owner well maintained car so we'll see.

Clint- Most of the cars today seem to be better at resisting rust, even around here. The biggest issue I see is rusted brake lines so every car I check out I look underneath.
Old January 17th, 2015, 08:49 PM

Allan, you would be looking at some of our (Alcoa's) handiwork.
Old January 17th, 2015, 09:10 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Been a stranger again, lol. We had a nice day here today! some weak sun but it got up to 43*. Warmest it's been for a long time. Had temps in the teens and 20's most of last week. I didn't do any walking at lunchtime, afraid I'd fall and rip these incisions open. Don't want to do that!! Lots of ice in the parking lot at work.

Saw the surgeon for a follow up visit on Thursday. He's pleased! Bruises are fading some now, incisions are drying up and some scabs have lose edges. I'm not pulling on anything though! I still have to shower, no baths. He told me to wear those stupid tight girdles again to help the 'pooched up' places in my abdomen. Guess it fills up with fluid. I sure don't want drain tubes again, for sure! so I put one on Thursday night. Took it off earlier when I showered and will put it back on before I go to bed tonight. He said wear them as much as possible. I see him again in a month. I feel great.

I felt good when I saw him. He had a patient there who is going to have a DIEP flap reconstruction, and he asked if I minded if she came in and looked at mine! I said by all means! If I can help another woman and ease their mind some, I'm all for it. So her and her mom came in and looked and asked questions. We talked for quite a while. She's already had her mastectomies, so hers is a delayed reconstruction. I had an immediate reconstruction. Her name is Lori, and she's in her 30's and has small kids. She is from PA and this was her first visit with Dr. Johann. I'm glad I was there. We gave them some info on cheaper hotels here in our area, instead of staying there in one of the clinic's hotels. She said they had just got town on Wed. night so they stayed at the clinic. Said it was quite expensive. I bet!! I gave her my name and cell# so she can call me anytime. It made me feel really good to help her. I was honest with her about the drain tubes and such. The doc is also going to do the lymph node transplant on her. She also has lymphedema in her arm. We talked about how much that sucks, lol. I still can't really tell much of a difference in the size of my arm. I know my thigh still feels like electrical current is running through it....

So Larry went with me to the heart doc on Tuesday and heard him say these extra beats aren't going to kill me, lol. Fortunately I woke up Monday with my heart in normal rhythm again, which has been great all week! It was so bad last Sunday I almost took myself down here to the Cleveland clinic ER on 91. My feet actually turned white and got painful (like my hands get) because there was no circulation getting to them. I had Larry feel them and he said OMG you're dead! I said that's what it feels like, lol. I sat on the edge of the bath tub and ran hot water over them for about 15 minutes until circulation started coming back to them. God that hurts!!!! I assume they lost circulation because my heart wasn't beating correctly, and that affects oxygen levels, blood flow, and all sorts of things. But I won't die, he says! So the EKG he did Tuesday was normal. He wants me to talk to an electrophysiologist (the guy that does the ablations) so I said I would, but I'm not ready to have my heart burned yet. I have an appt. in Feb. to meet that guy. I just hope this normal rhythm sticks around now. I've been praying!! God made my heart, he knows why the electrical current is misfiring, and he can fix it! I have faith!!

My friend Bob had his double bypass on Friday. His wife texted me to let me know. He was moved to a step down room today, she said. So he's out of the ICU. She said he's doing well. I'm still praying for him. He's at the Cleveland Clinic so he's in the best hands.

Nicole was going to come home this weekend, but someone else had something come up and they couldn't work, she said, so she stayed there to work. She called me last week as she was signing up for benefits through work. Of course she chose the ones with the least amount coming out of her check, so she has like a $2500.00 deductible with a $6000.00 out of pocket and a 70% co pay. She got dental too. I'm proud, lol. My little girl getting her own benefits, lol. She said it's like $60 coming out of her check each pay.

So get this stupid shi*....... Brian has been sending the owner all sorts of secretive emails last week and the week before. Not telling Clay and I what's going on, but Steve is in the loop. Clay told me Monday when I went back to work that Steve approached him one day when I was off from my surgery, and said that he (Clay) might have to move to an office in the unit that's in front of ours when we hire a new salesperson, until we can get our remodeling done. Clay said he asked Steve if it wouldn't be better to just look for a whole nother unit that's ready to move into, instead of dicking around with this remodel and such. Steve told him to look if he wanted to. Brian said 'nothing on Rt. 91 or 82 though'. Brian doesn't want to get off his beaten path... so Clay looked at one, I guess. Well Wednesday at quitting time, Brian goes to Steve and said he heard from Art and he said to go ahead with our remodel, even though it can't even begin until August because the person who rents our garage area won't be moving his stuff out of there until the end of July. So Brian finally says to me "I can fill you in a little now with what's been going on". I said I thought it was triple double secret or something. He said he didn't want to say anything until he had Art's say on things. So he tells me that Clay will be moved up to the other unit, we have to run phone lines over there, get a computer set up on our server, get Clay a printer and get all that kind of thing done, plus our slum lord has to put carpet in that other office and paint and such. I said "that's just weird, Brian". There is room for 2 people in Clay's area, but Brian doesn't think there is. I was really upset. Clay is my friend and the only one I like! Clay isn't real happy either. Brian said it will only be for a couple months. Brian is jealous that Clay and I talk and laugh, so he's happy with Clay having to move. Clay gets too loud for Brian too. Brian is already acting like manager! I think it's just wrong to do this to Clay. He's going to end up quitting. He's already said he will not work for Brian. Brian said he can't move over there because he needs to be where our computers are in case of problems, and his neuropathy is so bad in his feet that he couldn't walk from unit to unit. And of course Steve can't move. So that leaves Clay. I think it's just cold and calculating. Brian knows exactly what he's doing, and he'll throw any of us under the bus to get what he wants! He's sneaky. Him and his son are going in the office this weekend to move the stack of boxes that is in Clay's area, and to get rid of some of the old boxes and crap he's saved all these years. I told Clay that I would gladly come out there and share the space, but he said no. They don't know it yet, but when I get moved up there, I'm buying a desk and am not going to use those stupid cafeteria tables! I'll have a lot of space up there. I'm also not going to sit where Clay does now, facing the window with his back to the office. I don't like to sit where I can't see the enemy approaching, lol. Me and Larry will go in one weekend day and arrange things. If they end up making Brian manager when Steve retires in Dec., I'm out of there too. I won't work for the sneaky back stabbing pr*ck!!!!! We'll see how it plays out the next few months. Kind of hard to be a team when one person is going to be in a different building, but what do I know???

They go to NY for the annual sales meeting Feb. 27th. I need the break and will enjoy being by myself! What a screwed up place.....

Anyhow that's all that's been happening around here. Nothing exciting! I don't have anything planned for tomorrow. I cleaned house today and did my laundry. Filled up the bird feeders. All sorts of deer tracks out in the yard....

Well I better get off here and get ready for bed. Talk to ya later!
Old January 18th, 2015, 06:12 AM

Mawn'in all

Like Mike said, Nice day yesterday an spose to be nicer today

Sandy, glad things are looking up Sure wish I could type as good as you

Ok Adrien, Rout turn to show back up

Allan, I thought you had a full time job ere

Enjoy de rest of de weekend Olds friends