The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old March 26th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Always room for one more

Gonna be co-old tonight. In the 20s. I don't know what to wish for. Work outside and have an easy job or work inside where it's warm and do something that will take all night.

Jamesbo when one goes to the zoo or the Cyclorama, does one have to go to both the zoo AND the Cyclorama, or are they separate? I want to go to both but don't want to go to the zoo until summer and I was thinking of the Cyclorama this weekend. I'm surprised that survived being here.

Okay work. Hope everyone has a good evening and fun hump day.
Old March 27th, 2013, 04:38 AM

Mawn'in all

Kinda chili dis mawn'in but spoe to warm up later in de week

Mike, De zoo and de cyclorama are both in Grant Park. [Atlanta Grants dat beat de Indians to this next of the woods not Gen. Grant] Ya can go to one or de utter doesn't matter. FWIW Dare's a dead guy in the foreground [as opposed to de painting] dat looks like Clark Gable. When we were kids they never would mention it cause the thing is spose to be historical not fictional. Also, If you look closely at de back of de covered wagon, you can see a door that leads to de back of de painting. Rumor has it dat sum school kids were down dare when a maintence werker walked thru de door during their tour. A few of dem had to go clean their britches;

BTW are you sho dat's a 55 an not a 56 Poncho in de pic? Tanks fer all of your help yesterday, Ya made me look smart of de FB Buckhead natives page.

GTG a family is coming dis mawn'in

Have a great days Oldsmobuds.
Old March 27th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Always room for one more

What a beautiful morning out. Bright sunshine and blue sky, but frickin' cold! I wonder if the late coldness will affect the yellow pollen at all this year. Like maybe there won't be any.

Jamesbo I'm pretty sure that's a 55. I knew it was a Pontiac but had to look at pictures to figure out the year. The 56 has a little different look to the front end.

I'm not the brightest sometimes. I doubt I go to the Cyclorama this weekend because it's Easter. For some reason I was thinking Easter was the week after. I guess I could go Monday. I try to stick close to home on April Fools Day. When I was a kid I was pretty gullible and people would taunt me over it.

Work wasn't too bad last night. We were working inside and had a light plane. Can't beat that. All was going great until we helped push out an MD88 that someone didn't tighten the APU oil cap on, and upon APU startup all the oil came out and got sucked into the inlet. That will mean, for dayshift, taking the airbox off the bottom and cleaning it out, performing a duct burnout, and changing the coalescer bags.

Time for bed. It's cold in the house this morning so my nice warm bed will feel good. Have a great day everyone.
Old March 27th, 2013, 05:18 AM

Mike, Jes go during church hours. De place will be empty
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:14 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All! Happy Hump Day!

Cold but SUNNY here right now! What a lovely sight. Just makes you feel better. Temp at 30 degrees right now. We had some ice/snow last night.

Well the Intrigue got her first dent last evening. Nicole went to her friend Tony's house and they were going to go to Wal Mart. So they get in Tony's SUV and he backs right in to the driver's side rear door!!!! I guess his dad was livid! Poor kid has had several accidents, I guess. So he will pay to get it fixed, I'm not gonna make a claim with the insurance co. I gotta call Bob at Highland Rd. Auto Body and see when I can get an estimate. Hopefully he can pull the dent out - it doesn't look that bad. But the door doesn't want to open fully, so it could be sprung or something. We shall see. I don't know how we'll get Nicole to her externship and such since she will be without a car while Bob has it. Always something......

Where has Ken (442much) been? We haven't heard from him in like forever. Clint is MIA.... are we dropping out?

Well I better start doing something I guess, so I'll talk to ya later.

Attachment 171145

Attachment 171146
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:34 AM
CQR

I don't know why you want my crusty grumpy butt here Sandy.

Morning all. Sorry to see the damage to the intrigue. Bummer deal.

Have a great Wednesday all.
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Cutlass Lover

Welcome back Clint! You just fit in with the rest of us, lol.
Old March 27th, 2013, 01:12 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Mawnin Peeps

Warmed up nicely today, still a bit breezy though. Supposed to be a beautimus weekend 'cept for the 40% chance of Elsie visiting Sunday for Easter.

Welcome back Clint We enjoy your posts for sure

Sandy that is terrible about the Intrigue At least it wasn't Nicole's fault I don't think they will be able to "pull" it out by looking at your pics but I am no body man.

Jamesbo would you happen to know anything 'bout this dealership?

Old March 27th, 2013, 01:18 PM

Sure, Does de name Ruby Begonia rig a bell?

Agonquin J. Calhoun is their finance guy and Light'in details their cars
Old March 27th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Captain Starfire

Why?

Because we LIKE you! (how many times did poor, dead Jimmy say that at the end of the Mouskateers Club?)
Originally Posted by CQR
I don't know why you want my crusty grumpy butt here Sandy.
Clint, the years go by so fast... what year was that you came to Jazz Fest? Was that '12? If so, then I guess you already told me you weren't makin' it down this year.

Anyhoots, anudder nippy one in da' swamp dis mawnin' (31 and windy), but gor-joo-ous day today. High of mid- to high-50s, and lo, lo humidity.

All good news: better half don't have to go back to da' scope doctor for a decade (NPF, as we used to say at Star Chrysler); and we brung "Sissy" the kitty to the vet for a wash, wax, and lube job to be picked up (and adopted) by a friend of a friend on the South Shore! She'll be an outdoor cat, but it's a quiet little street and I think the lady gives a $H1+. We had the little urchin for almost a month and it seem pretty empty on the back step right now... but I'm hopin' it starts smellin' a heckuva lot better out there real soon...

Just to let you Georgians know you ain't the only ones with screwed up DMV's, I went to a title agency today to register the little motorcycle trailer I bought (new) for $700 in December. It cost me $270 to leagalize it!!! I 'bout fell out da' chair. I guess if you wanna play, you gotta pay. Coming back up this afternoon after the doctor's, there was a guy in front of us with a shaky looking trailer on the back of his F-250. Looked like it should have had a "Look out for flying parts" sign on the back... and of course, no sign of a license plate. Wonder how long before he gets stopped; prolly years. But I'll have a full-size plate on my little 700 lb GVWR motorcycle trailer hangin' off the little skinny left fender.

Y'all have a great resto' humpity....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 27th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old March 27th, 2013, 01:32 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Sure, Does de name Ruby Begonia rig a bell?

Agonquin J. Calhoun is their finance guy and Light'in details their cars
Wee bit 'fo my time but I bermember watching some re-runs way back when. A bit more research shows it was an actual dealership that Amos & Andy Trotter started and now goes by Trotter Buick. Anywho I found it amongst some of Daddy's stuff today and thought it was pretty neat
Old March 27th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone.

Another nice day I saw too much of. I guess even the dogs get cabin fever, which I can't blame them.

Sandy that's too bad about the Intrigue. If it puts Nicole in a bind don't get it fixed right away. Just get in the back seat on the other side.

Howdy Clint. Glad you popped in.

Speaking of people missing, what about Paul, and we haven't seen Allan in a couple days. He's probably stuck in a snow drift.

John say it ain't so, Jimmy's dead? Ah, he was probably dead when I watched reruns of the MMC in the 70s. What was the other guy's name, the old guy?

Night two of work. If it goes as well as last night I'll be happy. We're on the downhill slide now, two more till the weekend. Actually one more for normal folk. Have a good night everyone.
Old March 27th, 2013, 06:26 PM

Good Evening Everyone,

Things are going well here. Spring looks like it might just be here. The temperatures have been warmer and the snow has been melting.

I took the Mustang in for a repair and figured that while the car was at the dealership, I might as well have them swap over the wheels/tires to the summer set. Guess what the weather forecast for tonite is? Spring in Canada, gotta love it

Bowling has been going well, last week I actually bowled a 202 (~60 pins above average).

Sandy, sorry to hear about the Intrigue.
Old March 27th, 2013, 08:53 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening everyone. Nice day here today in the low 50's. Actually felt like spring.

Sandy - sorry to see the damage to the Intrique. Hope it doesn't cost much to get it fixed.

Have a good night everyone.
Old March 28th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Captain Starfire

Jamesbo will prolly have a message up B4 I hit the "Post" button, or he's sleepin' in today.

Sorry to see that Intrigue dent, Sandy. I know you take pride in those wheels; but Mike's idea seems good... as long as the car is safe, which it obviously is.

Mike, the squinty eyed geezer was Roy. He hasn't been among the living since '76. We watched reruns of that show every day after school for years. Talk about good, clean fun! Funny, 'cause I wasn't all that crazy about Annette, but she always seemed to be everyone's favorite. I guess there were two reasons.

My favorites were Darlene and Cheryl. Darlene, if my memory serves correct, got into some trouble with the law a decade or two ago when she hit hard times. What a heartbreak for me.... Then to make matters worse, Cheryl expired in '09. RIP, Cheryl, Jimmie (who's been dead since '64), Roy, et al.

Y'all have a Holy Thursday....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; March 28th, 2013 at 05:28 AM.
Old March 28th, 2013, 05:37 AM

Mawn'in all

Spose to be a nice one today and warm up.

If it ain't an a body I don't know much 'bout dem.

What model/year is dis Olds? It's parked in front of my favortie pizza joint and [best I can figgerout] de 1st pizza place in Hotlanta
Old March 28th, 2013, 05:56 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Thursday Mawnin All

A mite chilly dis mawnin but like Jamesbo says it's supposed to warm up nicely to near 70* here

Jamesbo that is a '79ish Regency I thunk. My aunt had one around that year model and it was very nice inside but lacked in the performance dept.

Well I have learned to not buy the cheap lawn mower belts online Went to cut the grass yesterday at my shop and didn't get to make the first pass before SNAP. Ugh. It is a job & a half to change and it seems like I just done them not 8 months ago

Good to hear from you guys, so don't be strangers.

Got to go change belts and I am thinking of maybe detailing the coupe and enter it tomorrow at the show
Old March 28th, 2013, 06:18 AM
"Car"mudgeon

I bet this guy had to change his shorts after this ride

Old March 28th, 2013, 06:56 AM
CQR

Morning all.

John, Yes sir that was last year. We have too many irons in the fire this year to go too far for too long.

Been dealing with a nagging feeling that something real bad is about to happen. Been feeling this way for the last few weeks and can't shake it.

Scot. mowing already? dang. I am just able to see most of my yard, and we are spose to get more Sunday. Go-pro's sure have come a long way, huh?

Shot a yote this mawning. I really need to go sight in this .22. Ikeep hitting them in the rear when aiming for the chest. They spin like a top looking for what ever bit them. Their coats sure got dark quick. I almost didn't see this one before it popped over into the park.

Jamesbo, My boss at Sears drove a white one of those but his has skirts on it. Looks like a 66 taillight on the left.

Paul, nice game. We have 3 more nights left. We are bowling pretty good, but it seems the other teams bowl just a little bit better. We have dropped to 9th in the standings.

Mike, What is a Cyclorama?

Gotta get to it.
Old March 28th, 2013, 07:17 AM

Here ya go. It's basically an enormous round painting ot the Battle of Atlanta duing 'the recent unpleastness" that is attached to a foreground of figures in varying sizes to make you feel like you're standing in the middle of a battle. Pretty cool but since I was drug up ere, it's kinda like you looking at the rockies.
http://www.atlantacyclorama.org/
Old March 28th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Another cold gray day. Temps at 33 right now. Supposed to have sun tomorrow, I think. I'm beginning to forget what it looks like!

My last day of freedom from Brian. Monday will come too soon! It sure has been nice in here without him around talking all the time, messing with the thermostat (it hasn't been touched all week and everyone is fine), slamming the door when Clay is too loud for him, the trash doesn't make you gag.... it has been nice!!

I'm looking forward to the day off tomorrow. Will be my first day off since New Years. I'm gonna take the Intrigue to Bob and get an estimate. Tony's dad is in a hurry to pay for it, so I need to get it fixed. Maybe it will be easier for Bob to put another door on it, then he wouldn't need to keep the car, lol. He could just get the replacement door ready and then put it on the car! I'll see what he says.

Nicole is texting me from her externship. They have nothing for her to do and she's soooo bored! I know that feeling, lol. Makes for a helluva long day. I told her to tell them she needs something to do. She said she did, but they told her just to stand around. It's gonna be a long 10 weeks......

Been a crazy morning here.... Brian problems again. But it keeps me busy, so I like it!

Paul... good to hear from you! Glad someone is having spring, lol.

John... glad to hear all went well with your wife's procedure.

Well you all have a good day. Almost said Friday, lol!
Old March 28th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Cutlass Lover

Crazy afternoon here! Clay left at noon, so it's just been Steve and I and a million customers who want their material NOW, lol! Brian has a customer whos material ended up in Canada somehow.... thr trucking line can't do anything with out customs paperwork, so it will be Monday, possibly Tuesday before they get anything solved with that. It was supposed to ship to Indiana... it's really taking the scenic route, lol. How it ended up in Canada is beyond us, lol. Now Brian will be whining about that too...... the weekend is gonna go sooo fast.

It got warmer here this afternoon. It's up to 41 and the sun has been trying to peek out. Not doing a very good job, though. Well have a great evening where ever you all are!!!!
Old March 28th, 2013, 03:17 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone.

I just did the foolish, lost a nice long epic post by doing something stupid. Here is the synopsis.

Work was good last night but my leg hurt. Hyrocodon helped it.

John thanks for the Mouseketeer info.

Sandy call Brian and tell him about the shipment, so he can brew about it all weekend and lessen the impact to the office on Monday.

Clint your feeling of impending doom will go away when the weather warms up.

And Jamesbo looks like I won't be going to the Cyclorama on Monday, either.

Okay that's about the Cliff Notes of today's post. It's a beautiful afternoon here, sunny and 60 but a little breezy. Gonna be a little warmer, er, less cold at night the next few nights, which is a good thing. We've been working in the hangar lately but when the doors open all the heat goes out and it takes forever to warm back up once the doors close again.

Well have a good evening everyone. I'm guessing most of you are off tomorrow, I'm off Saturday when it's supposed to rain, so it will be inside stuff for me this weekend. Still no word from the insurance adjuster.
Old March 29th, 2013, 05:11 AM

Mawn'in all

MAYBE spring has sprung. Spose to hit de 60's today

Happy Good Friday Olds Friends.

Mike, De war's gonna be over befor you ever get to the Cyclorama. FWIW, The Spilller & Burr revolver on display, I'm pretty sure is a fake. Sum poltico is more than likely wandering around wit de real one or sold it fer a pile of $$$

Scot, When ya get your mower fixed, Can I borry it?

Sandy, Ere's a new cookie recipe I'm gona try dis weekend. sounds good to me.

White Chocolate Pecan or Macadamia Nut Shortbread Cookies

... 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup softened butter (Do not use margarine or light butter!)
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (Ghirardelli work best)
1/2 cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts
Powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sugar, butter, and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Add flour and mix well. Stir in chips and nuts.
Drop by level tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden and firm to the touch. Completely cool on rack and sift powdered sugar over top of cookies.

Old March 29th, 2013, 07:09 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Friday Mawnin on Good Friday All

Yep supposed to hit the 70's here today

Jamesbo I put the belts on in a record two hours yesterday and made about four passes and *snap* the cheap pos broke again The new belt was mangled beyond recognition so I do know if Lowe's will let me return it UGH! I think the problem is the blades. They have "teeth" on the backside to help mulch and I was in the tall grass with the deck up high on the first few passes but that stuff clumps and gets in a bind under there. So this time I think I will go back to the 3 in 1 blades without the teeth and everything should be happy again. Expensive lesson none the less.

Guess with all of my good luck here lately I am deciding against taking the coupe to the show and I am just taking the camera. Be back later with pics
Old March 29th, 2013, 07:19 AM

I guess it's like alot of utter things Learn'in how's de hard part

Old March 29th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Captain Starfire

Good Good Friday to all....
Mike, and jus' to think... we didn't even have to pay extra for da' Cliff's Notes! ;-)
Thanks for the recipe, Jamesbo... let us know how they turn out... I might substitute the "leaded" chocolate iffin' I make 'em.
My first bread puddin' I made last weekend was a killer.... must've been beginner's luck. I also made some Jewish Passover Charoset that received rave reviews last weekend at my church's Seder meal they have on Palm Sunday. I had never even heard of it before I was assigned the task.
Y'all have a great, happy, healthy, and holy Easter Triduum...

p.s.:
Did I hear somebody say "Head for the hills"? :-)
Old March 29th, 2013, 01:25 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Well there was a real good turnout as usual at the carshow and swapmeet Only one Olds there this time as opposed to four or five However it was a good looking '70 442 It was for sale for $23,500 if anyone interested

You can view the rest of the pics here if you like
Old March 29th, 2013, 02:29 PM
GM Enthusiast

Good afternoon everyone. Been a great day here, sunny and in the 50's. No car shows here yet, but they're coming up soon.

Scot - nice pictures, thanks for posting them. No lawn mowing here yet, we just finally got rid of all the snow piles.

Hope to get my Cutlass out of the garage here in the next day or two. At least I'm driving the Riv Convertible around now.

Have a good night everyone.
Old March 29th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Captain Starfire

Yota update

The little girl is all growed up! Hope our last urchin fares as well... apparrently, Yota and Kevin (her new owner) are a good match
Old March 29th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone Happy Good Friday.

Beautiful day here. Got over 70 and tonight it's supposed to be around 50. It's about time we get some relief from the cold weather. Ha listen to me. I'm from the north and I think 40 is cold.

Scot that's a nice looking 442. By chance do you know if the guy with the yellow hotrod towing the Coke trailer also has that black hot rod body next to it, and is from Birmingham? I'm going to write myself a note so tomorrow when I get home maybe the reminder of a car show will keep me from wanting to go to bed and sleep all day.

Darrell my neighbor had an 85 Riviera. It wasn't a convertible. It was maroon and had her name on the license plate. She'd ride around with her little Yorkies hanging their heads out the window.

Jamesbo love the video of the belt changing. If I still had a VW I'd try it. Stupid computer won't show videos embedded in a forum, all I get is a white screen with a barely visible ghost image. I have to go to youtube to see anything normally.

Last night of work. I hope the powers that be don't realize I've had a fairly easy week and really stick it to me. Eh, they can't hurt me. I leave that place and it's mostly forgotten. The get calls night and day, even on their days off, from people that are more clueless than they are.

Have a good night everyone and a good Easter weekend.
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:00 AM
CQR

Morning all.

Sandy, Good on you for getting your CCW. I've thought about it, but I'm so damn mad at my state right now, I want to go down to the capitol and start kicking them all in the shins. I would probably spout off to the wrong person and they'd take it the wrong way and I'd be in a mess of trouble.

Mike,I hope you are right about the feelings going away with the weather change. I usually am really in a positive mood this time of year, but this year is very different. we will just keep plugging away.

Allan I looked back at some of your snow pictures. Holey moley, I thought we were getting dumped on recently, You sir can have at it. no thank you.

Jamesbo, Thanks for the link. Interesting piece of artwork. But odd name. I didn't see one leaky Harley in the whole thing.

John hope you'r enjoying the vacation home. Just found out a Friend from High school moved to within a 1/4 mile of where we stayed in Mandeville. Sure would have been nice to see her when we were down there.

Speaking of long lost friends. I use to be sweet on this girl in my auto shop class back in highschool. I was put in the friend zone by her back then. Anywho, she got knocked up by some douchenozzle and we parted ways shortly after graduation. Now over 20 years later we reconnect on FB and find out she's working on getting her 442 all put together. What a trip. Here is a pic on the status of her build.

Happy Ishtar all. Hope y'ins have a great weekend.
Old March 30th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone!

No one was more surprised than me when we finished our plane early and the lead cut us out, at 330! I didn't waste any time getting home and hopping into bed. So this morning I think I'll begin by a largely unprecidented first day off visit to the Awful house.

Oh the poor High Saturn has been ailing. I've gotten the annual check engine light, which hopefully will go away here in the next week or so, and it runs poorly, gets ghastly gas mileage, won't idle. A buddy of mine says it sounds like to him the converter is plugged. At only 187K I'd hate to think it's time for some serious maintenance. It burns a quart of oil every 400 miles. Most people when being tailgated will do the quick step on the brake thing. Not me, I goose it and leave the follower in a cloud of smoke.

Even though I'm up extra early, I think I will forego the swap meet in Perry. I got lots to do before the rain comes and if I go down there I'll be gone all day. Nice morning here though, and I don't think it got below 50 all night.

Well have a good Saturday everyone.
Old March 30th, 2013, 06:01 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Saturday Mawnin All

Gonna be another beautimus spring day with temps nearing the mid 70's

Mike I am not sure where that guy with the yellow coupe and trailer was from The guy with the 442 had done all of the restoration work himself and it looked really nice. He didn't want to open the hood, which he said was an aftermarket deal. Overall it showed very well and even had a dualgate in it.

Well another busy day ahead with a humongous lunch with the cast of Spartacaii, still looking to hear from the guy that wants to buy the altered, got another guy coming to look at some other parts, and then we are celebrating my oldest daughter's and my niece's burpdays tonight so I have to cut some far wood fer the festivities
Old March 30th, 2013, 06:18 AM

Mawn'in all

Since, we're all gonnna do this this weekend. I thought I might add a "cheap trick"\\\Hard-Boiled Eggs [From Julia’s Kitchen Wisdom]

When you are stuffing hard-boiled eggs for the family, it is just too bad if they refuse to peel neatly, but when you are doing them for a party, it’s a disaster. The following rather cumbersome system, developed by the State of Georgia Egg Board, pretty well solves the problem.

For 12 eggs (I don’t recommend more at one time). Pierce a pinhole ¼ inch deep into the large end of each egg - allowing the air bubble to escape. Place the eggs in a deep saucepan and cover with 3 ½ quarts of cold water. Bring just to the rolling boil, remove from heat, cover the pan, and let sit for exactly 17 minutes. Transfer the eggs [I use a pasta fork] to a bowl of ice and water and let chill for 2 minutes - to shrink the egg body from the shell. Meanwhile, reheat cooking water to the boil. Lower 6 chilled eggs at a time into the boiling water and let boil exactly 10 seconds- to expand the shell from the egg body.

Let chill for 20 minutes or more – well-chilled eggs are easier to peel. To peel, crack each egg gently all over on your work surface, then peel under a small stream of cold water, starting a the large end. The eggs will keep perfectly for several days when submerged in cold water and left uncovered in the refrigerator.
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:34 AM

Mawn'in all

He is risen

Got everything done fer Esater dinner. Eggs, tater salad, 3 bean salad, chilled asparagi, ham, stuff celery

Enjoy your Easter Olds friends

Sandy, It your turn step up to de plate
Old March 31st, 2013, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Got everything done fer Easter dinner. Eggs, tater salad, 3 bean salad, chilled asparagi, ham, stuff celery

Sounds good! What time do we eat?

Blessed Easter, y'all!
Old March 31st, 2013, 08:10 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Easter Mawnin All :-)

Where is everyone? Gonna be a wondermous day until this evening when Elsie and her band heads this way.

We are having ham, tater salad, green bean casserole, hashbrown casserole, deviled eggs, macaroni salad and naner puddin I can't wait, the house is smelling awesome

Well I guess I didn't catch the Easter bunny, so no hossenfeffer stew this time
Old March 31st, 2013, 09:16 AM

Yum, My favorite holiday cause ya use lots and lots of mayo
Old March 31st, 2013, 11:54 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Easter everyone.

Jamesbo it looks like Red is thinking something different than mayonaise.

It's gloomy here in the Greater Stockbridge Area. I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep. I went back to bed around 7 after I fixed the dogs their breakfast, and woke up at 11. Half the day is gone! Then my neighbor called and wanted to go to breakfast. So I'll stay inside today and clean house.

It isn't like Sandy to be away two whole days. She must be in hiding, preparing for the return of Brian.

Scot funny you mention catching rabbits. At work we park the planes backwards agains the bank that forms the taxiway that goes past the TOC. On Friday night we had the plane backed up so the tail was over the grass, and we had the back door open and we looked out and saw several rabbits running around in the grass. Well, some of them weren't running...... anyway, the obligatory remarks of stew and rabbits' favorite pasttime were made several times. Ah, the fun we have at work.

Well at almost 3pm I guess I need to do something. Hope everyone is having a nice day with big meals and family.