The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old April 26th, 2016, 05:59 AM

Mawn'in all

A nutter nice one

John, What I was trying to say was people of the Jewish faith would call Saturday the Sabbath awhile us gentiles usually refer to Sunday as de Sabbath

Enough religious talk

Clint, I think this thread needs sum before and after picks of you. Kinda like the magazine adds. Like when bullies used to kick sand in you face before you became a Charles Atlas hulk.

I think sum wanta be terrorist has been dumping his extra Ammonium nitrate on my lawn at nite. Gotta cut grass a-gain

De Super models brother just got divorced and she [w/o ax'in me] volunteered my very precious limited garage space to store his 50 sum'in GMC truck in. It's got a V-8 [don't know de size but it aint' a 409 [cause dat's an easy one fer me to identity] I'd guess a 350. and has tuned port injection

Have a GREAT day Olds friends
Old April 26th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Captain Starfire

Mernin', all... not too shabby down here.

Y'all have a great one, Olds buds.
Old April 26th, 2016, 06:53 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy All

Been busier than a boll weevil in the Great Depression

Well our 2 weeks of spring is up Almost 90*F today

Tone up Clint and we could do a "Hans & Franz" skit By the way, I'll take some snow off your hands

Catch y'all later
Old April 26th, 2016, 08:01 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening all. Rained on and off here today. It was 65 at midday and dropped 20 degrees by 4pm. Nasty cold front for sure.

Got someone riding with me from corporate again tomorrow. They seem to appreciate what I'm doing but I really don't need the attention.

Yesterday I put the new powder coated calipers and new brake hoses in the Cutlass. Clint, the brake hoses turned out to be the original ones. They looked fine but immediately started to crack when I took them off. I bled the brakes but did not break in the new pads yet. I bought Powerstop pads and they have this crazy break in procedure of 5 40mph to 5mph stops, 5 30mph to 5mph stops and then cruise for a while for cool down so the resin from the pads gets evenly distributed all over the rotors. Do this without coming to a complete stop. Easier said than done with all the traffic and traffic lights around my house.

John - I agree about your brothers pick up purchase with a V-6. Definitely will be gear hunting and straining going through the mountains. 50k for the new ones would be really well appointed. I have the mid level LT with 18" wheels, tow package, upgraded 8" center console display and a few other things that stickered for 44k. But I got 11k off sticker when they were running some good deals about a year ago. Not terrible for a new one. My first pickup I bought was back in 07 when I bought a 01 F-150. I had it for two years then I had problems with the exhaust bolts just breaking off by themselves and causing bad exhaust leaks. Turned out to be a commong complaint but Ford wasn't willing to take care of it. Was going to cost me way too much to fix so I had to dump it.

Clint- glad to hear the diet is going well so far, keep it up!

Inline - Sauna and beer sounds like a great combo, especially if you also throw in a hot babe.
Old April 27th, 2016, 04:29 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

I don't know guys, If I post up a pic of the deity like physique, I may get banned for violating the religious talk rule

Darrell, We use Centric since All the distributors quit carrying Bendix. They have been really good. Equal to or maybe better. We usually do a 7 mile loop with them that include highway speed and stop and go in town stuff.

It seems that GM started this game of a huge MSRP and a large discount all of the time.

Scot good to hear from you. We still have snow in the forecast, but nothing left on the ground. It'll be snow showers with no accumulation from here on out.

11971four4two sorry to her about your friend. hope he lives his remaining to the fullest.

Have a Humpday all.
Old April 27th, 2016, 05:20 AM

Mawn'in all

Where's Mike? Hope he didn't get food poison at the Awful House

Scot, Thanks fer checking in with us

Monday = golf
Tuesday= mow
Wednesday=Weed whack

Thumper is eating my pole beans. Put out a pile of Cayenne pepper now the little SOB wants a Margarita wit my beans

John, I'm gonna drive my Cheby 4x4 2500 til de wheels fall off. New trucks are crazy expensive.

Welp, Happy Hump day Olds friends
Old April 27th, 2016, 09:15 AM

Good evening. Just a little "hi" again, will catch you on friday. It gets busier at the work all the time, new machines rolling in on the same time.

Now ill go to sauna, and take beer. And "vaporise" ( heat, ( lol whats the right word when you make food with steam)) few sausages at sauna stove for dinner. Then ill go sleep. Next week we start an hour earlier, ive been waiting it.

So, good night for everyone and have a nice week, see ya at friday!
Old April 27th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Captain Starfire

Howdy, all. Elsie looming and leaking today... Hope to get it all out of the way before Week 2 of Jazz Fest starts manana... but it may be a damp Thursday as well.

Darrell, I think you done good, hombre. The sticker on the one my brother just got with V6 and not a lot of toys was over 40 in (2015). He got it for about $29k (the lease residual), which might be too much. But as I said, nobody's giving 'em away down here. We LA boys love our big toys. I know he'll be gear hunting, but he says most of his trips will be on the Gulf Coast, and he'll just have to deal with it if he heads for the hills. But at least is seems very well cared for and only has 12k mi.

Jamesbo, I'll take advantage of your schedule today and say "I hope you whacked 'em good" -- NOT referring to your golf game.

Better half is visiting Mom, so I have a week "off." I had been all excited to get my floor-standing press from Harbor Freight I ordered 2 weeks ago; but I just noticed the order says "Backordered." Great.

Whelpt, hope everyone's having a heck of a hump....

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; April 27th, 2016 at 04:08 PM.
Old April 27th, 2016, 05:45 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Howdy All

Looks like a strom is rolling in After that last batch we had, I'm kinda gun shy.

I'll check back in soon, gotta keep an eye on this storm
Old April 27th, 2016, 07:39 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hi everyone. Sunny and 62 here today. Nice weather but everything's turning yellow. Time to sneeze, itch and blow.

Had a good day with the guy from corporate but he's also spending most of the day with me tomorrow. I'll need some tall cold ones when I get home.

Scot - hope the storms aren't too bad.

Clint - We'll see if I made a mistake getting Powerstop pads. Hope they are as good as they say they are. BTW, the new hoses I bought were Raybestos. They worked but where they mount on the frame with the clip was a little off. You can't have the C clip on the bottom and the line clamp on top because they machined it wrong.

John - hope you're enjoying your freedom for the week. Hope the press gets there for you soon. What are you using it for?

Welp, going to head off to bed, have a good night all.
Old April 28th, 2016, 05:40 AM

Mawn'in all

Welp, No rain yet. Mowed, weed wacked and now all dat's let is my least favorite chore, trim hedges

John, I got a floor bearing press up in de mountains, it would give ya a good excuse to head norte.

Mike, I'm worried 'bout cha

Clint, My brother in laws GMC step side truck is a 53 "Deluxe cab" [I think that means nicer cardboard head liner ]with a fuel inject 302. I'm think'in 'bout test driving a few burn outs.

Oh wait, Scot, Do you have to own "Run what cha brung?" or can it be borrowed

I once played golf in Jacksonville, Fla with a guy who was hauling his best friend around that had AlS. He was the kind of friend that would help ya move a body.

GTG

Have a GREAT day Olds friends
Old April 28th, 2016, 06:27 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Sorry I'm late. had to go get Groceries before heading to the rec center.

Got to the shop and it's snowing.

Jamesbo, Pic's or stfu.

Have a Thursday
Old April 28th, 2016, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by CQR
Jamesbo, Pic's or stfu.
Clint, Now is that nice? If de cat hadn't knocked my camera on the floor or if you could learn me how to move pic from my phone. I post pics til you're blue in de face.

BTW, I thought going to de gym made you sweeter
Old April 28th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Sorry I missed this week. I was stuck in New Jersey because the truck I bought to tow home my latest project broke down and it was such a POS it took them two days to fix it. I'm only three days late.

Got a lot of catching up to do. Believe me, if there was Awful house in New Jersey things would have been a lot better. Though, I stayed with my neighbors who have a place near the shore, and they took good care of me.

The pups are very funny. You'd think that after spending five days in jail they'd want to run around and get fresh air and exercise. Nope, they had their supper and my girl is flaked out on the couch and my boy is hiding in the bath tub. It's hot here today, over 80 and over 80 in the house, so the AC came on for the first time.

Got to get things settled here and get back into the groove. Later on I might give a cliffnotes version of my trip, right now I want to have a lobotomy. See you's.
Old April 28th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Captain Starfire

Afternoon, all.... Woke to thunderboomers at 3 a.m. and unfortunately never went back... Gettin' consistent, anyhow, since I had to get up at that time Wed. to bring better half to airport.

Mike, welcome back! I told you to leave that vee-hickle up there in Frank Sinatra Land.... One day, you'll start listenin' to yer elders. Glad you made it back in one piece, anyhoots.

Now I know what STFU means. Thanks, Clint. The cultural education on this board just keeps coming!

Jamesbo, stick your charger wire in the phone and stick the other end in your computer's USB port. Voila! If the other end of the cord only has a 110 plug, get an aftermarket charger that has the USB end. The rest (USUALLY) is like falling off a log. I'd have definitely come by to pick up that press if you thought it would work for me, Jamesbo... At least I know yours hadn't been backordered, and I'm guessing the price is right. Thanks a bunch for the offer. BTW, we'll be back up some time around Memorial Day... have a BIG appointment with this tree-trimmer guy for the last couple months. Can't dare miss that. Also supposed to be meeting with a retaining wall guy. The funky railroad ties the builder originally used are pretty much history.

Darrell, I'm planning on pressing in & out bushings and perhaps balljoints in these monstrous SF control arms. I have a little balljoint press, but it won't do nuttin' for the bushings 'cause of the shaft design of all the front C/A's. On the GS, only the uppers had the shaft, and I was able to use my little balljoint press for both uppers & lowers. But not so on these. I'm prolly going to put it on Craigslist as soon as I'm done with it. I had one of those benchtop arbor presses 10 yrs back and I found it practically worthless. I could almost have done as much with a good vise.

Scot, I saw the Biloxi-Gulfport area got 10" today. Hope that all missed you... we didn't get anything like that this morning, thank the Good Lord. But the Jazz Fest boys & girls definitely got a little taste of Elsie today.

Y'all have a great one, Olds friends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; April 28th, 2016 at 02:43 PM.
Old April 28th, 2016, 08:27 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hi everyone. 60 and overcast today. Worked with the supervisor today, I think it mostly went well.

Got home afterwards and got some work done on the Cutlass. I followed the procedure for breaking in the Powerstop pads, I'm sure the people who saw me doing it thought I was nuts with all the starting and stopping. I also removed the tail lights to repaint the silver part. They still had the original paint but it was weak in several spots. Next up is a tune up and then she'll be ready for the upcoming Oldsmobile show this Sunday.

Mike - sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting home. Hope it didn't get you into trouble with work since it took extra time to get back.

John - pressing out bushings are not my favorite thing to do. Hopefully your press is up to the task. I actually did them in my bench mounted big vice with a loaner tool from Auto Zone.
Old April 29th, 2016, 04:50 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautiful but sad day in Milton. lost 3 way to young in a car crash near UGA

Scot, Hug those girls for us and tell them to be careful on those 2 lane roads
Old April 29th, 2016, 09:00 AM

Good evening. Off from work, sauna is ready soon and so on. Perfect friday. And oh boy, almost forgot to mention that i have beer, loads of
Got first salary from this year, got all loans from winter-time payed from it, now i can start to save for few parts to my Cutlass, and then to garage overhaul.
On the not-so-good-side, my S80 started to lose coolant, and it looks pricey since i havent yet found any external leakage.. Oh well..

Seems like youve all had good time, well except slantflat.. But still it didnt sound too bad with some luck involved. Im jealous to all of you, you have that warm already. Our best one so far been 54 fahrenheit......
Old April 29th, 2016, 09:32 AM

Thanks John

Clint, Here's a pic of the Deluxe

cab
Old April 29th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Registered car nut

Jamesbo, brings back memories. 49 GMC panel, not anywhere near as nice-but fun!
Old April 29th, 2016, 12:04 PM
CQR

Afternoon all.

Jamesbo. Thanks. looks good even on its side. Sorry to hear about the accident. No not sweeter, just less toxic.

Mike, bummer about the truck. You gonna sell it, or is that against your religion?

Darrell its amazing they can make so many parts so wrong. And it's only getting worse. Lots of name brand stuff doesn't fit right. And customer bitch and moan about the price of OEM, but at least it fits (*disclaimer- most of the time)
Old April 29th, 2016, 01:24 PM
Captain Starfire

Mighty sad, Jamesbo. Can't imagine the parents' grief.

That's a sweet looking '53... I'd love an old truck; but Y2K F-150 will be old when I'm 80.

Tryin' to put my hands on a nice original Harrison radiator for the GS. You can't imagine the POS no-name that was in the car. It was an old brass-copper 4-row with multiple leaks and tubes patched and bypassed. I repeat: caveat emptor.

Fusion oil-changin' and road-patchin' day today. Worked up a mighty sweat. Rotaed the Fusion tires (with which I am DELIGHTED, BTW: B.F. Goodriches that were balanced upon installation, and which now have 40k miles and look practically new... and still ride smooth as a baby's derriere at 75 mph.

A hot but dry one for Day 2 of Week 2 at Jazzfest; but I'm afraid the rain yesterday has created quite a mess at "The Track."

Mike, you need a relaxin' day in the mountains, maybe crushing a '76 AMC Gremlin with a Sherman. ;-)

Inline, congrats on the loot! Hope it goes far for you.

Darrell, me neither, but if you have the right tools, it's not too bad. (What a mouthful.) I've never seen control arms this big in all my born days. I'm going to keep the upper ball joints and replace everything else. Believe it or not (and I posted this in the other forum), I ordered some Moog lower ball joints from Rock a couple weeks back and was shocked to receive gen-you-wine "Made in USA" hardware in the mail in a few days. I had definitely psyched myself up to deal with the Chineseum.

Just picked about a quart of blueberries from the back-yard bushes (in better half's absence) and I'm gonna make me some fresh blueberry muffins right now, so y'all come on down.

Anyhoots, have a great weekend, Olds friends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; April 29th, 2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old April 29th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Beautimus day here in the Greater Stockbridge Area. Too bad I had to sleep all day and go to work tonight.

So in a nutshell, I bought this Suburban to tow home another car on a trailer. It starts acting up about an hour into the trip, long story short it's the fuel pump. While the tank is out, the mechanic tells me the back brakes are rusted beyond belief. So fuel pump and back brakes are 1300. Got home without further incident. Emailed the guy and told him his truck damn near killed me. We'll see if he ante's up anything.

Clint I'm going to cut this thing up into little pieces. Once I was home and the drama was over, I thought, heck, I've got the truck I might as well get some use out of it. Took it to my neighbor who's a brilliant mechanic to read the codes and see if he could make sure it would pass the emission test, and he says it's only the rear oxygen sensor turning on the light, no big deal. Then he points out the compression fittings on the brake lines and the kinked non-factory(more like non-automotive) brake lines and I decided then and there I'm not driving it anymore. Got it parked at the shop and when I know threatening the seller won't go any further it's done. Too bad, it actually runs pretty good.

The guy told me he had just done brakes. He told me the frame had no rust. He told me everything worked. All lies. Yes buyer beware. Had I been closer to home and a big trip not hinging on this very vehicle, I would have been smarter. Had a lot on my mind and just wanted to get moving. Big mistake. I could have gone back to the airport and made other plans with the guy with the car.

Jamesbo the truck looks cool. Very understated.

Okay gotta go to work. Wish I could stay home a couple more days. Too much to catch up on. Have a good night everyone.
Old April 30th, 2016, 12:17 AM

Good Morning. Rainy.. Was supposed to do alot today. Tomorrow is May Day, and going to visit parents and grandparents with Cutlass, half-day trip.
Well, maybe i clean my garage and sip few beers during the day.

slantflat- sorry for you. Seems almost like the seller knew that if you come that far to look it, your gonna take it. But still, really disappointing to hear that kind of things happening.. So when you say its done, you mean youre not going to fix it anymore? Or?

Bee-Oh-Pee - Blueberries?? Now?? Up here few miles east of you they are ready to pick up like 4-5 months forward. Theyre jammy. At our yard theres growing more rasberries than we can get eaten in a year, heck we didnt even manage to collect them all last year until they went bad.

Jamesbo - That looks nice. More pics please?

Have a nice day everyone!
Old April 30th, 2016, 04:43 AM

Nice day,Got all de farm/cemetery chores done so I'm headed to de mountains..

Mike, Sorry for your woes,what year? How much ya want fer de sucker? Can I use a trailer as a down payment?

John, I've got an original radiator outa a 442 is it the same fer a Granny sport. Needs new cores

Originally Posted by CQR
Afternoon all.Jamesbo. Thanks. looks good even on its side.
Clint, What hump?

Welp, enjoy de weekend Olds friends
Old April 30th, 2016, 06:02 AM

Old April 30th, 2016, 06:20 AM

Old April 30th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Captain Starfire

Hola, all...

Unfortunately, looks like another soggy Jazz Fest day in da' Swamp. Woke up to a little mist, and Sol's on holiday. Real bad stuff is near LA-TX border and sweeping in our direction.

Jamesbo, with your new picture-sharing capability, how about a few good snaps? I know beggars can't be choosers, but no sense in either of us expending the effort if it ain't what I'm seeking.... many thanks.

Anybody following the NFL Draft? I have one eye on it, but of course, all I'm really peeking at is Saints choices...

Had one of my muffins this morning. They look much better than they taste... a bit bland, and the dough is too "smooth"; not crumbly enough. One mistake was to try to make 'em just a bit healthy, using 1/2 whole-wheat flour, and cutting back a bit on the oils. So this morning I put it in the toaster oven and dripped butter and powdered sugar on it to give it a little more zing.

Time to get to the chores. Stay dry, Olds pals.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; April 30th, 2016 at 07:14 AM.
Old April 30th, 2016, 07:14 AM

Thanks. That TPI-engine dont even look to be too much off in enginebay. I wouldnt put against of owning one of those trucks, they are nice on their own way.

Just made "last" order to parts Place, ordered all remaining broken/ missing pieces on my car that are sold to it. Mostly interior parts, new overflow bottle for cooling system ( mine is bondoed together from top by previous owner), and thats pretty much it.

Took my museum registered motorcycle off from shelter. New plugs, fresh gas and tomorrow go? 82' Yamaha XJ750 Maxim.

Before that Yamaha i had this:

07' Triumph Bonneville, customed mildly to my taste. Hand fabricated aluminium tank, Dunstall Decibel mufflers, etc etc.
I really, really loved that bike, and i doubt ive never anymore own one as nice as it was. And the sound..
But sacrifices had to be made since i also really wanted that Cutlass. So i traded it for that musem motorcycle and some cash. Also i save almost 900$ a year on insurances with that Yamaha.

Last edited by Inline; April 30th, 2016 at 11:16 AM.
Old April 30th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

We're experiencing rain here that I didn't know we were expecting. Of course I haven't seen the weather in over a week so it's all news to me.

Jamesbo, have you not been paying attention? This thing is a colossal piece of $hit. It has more rust than paint, it has electrical problems, it needs the aforementioned O2 sensor, it has bad brake lines. If you really want it email me and I'll give you a rundown on all I've found so far. And speaking of trailers. Scot.

Inline, now that new-player Jamesbo has entered the field, things might be different. What I meant by it being done, is that I'm not planning on driving it anymore because it isn't safe. I can use a few pieces off it for my pickup(after a thorough exorcising) and the rest gets recycled. However, if one must have it, it remains intact.

John I'd eat a rock if it had butter on it. Say, how are you liking that spray lube I brought you?

Ah Clint. No selling something isn't against my religion, but putting up with people who will nitpick and lowball the hell out of me is. Though rare it is that I part with a rare treasure that's found its way to my safe haven. I'm like the island of misfit parts.

It will be interesting seeing if I can get the dogs to go out now since we've had thunder this afternoon. I tell them they are going to be stuck in their room all night and they don't care. My girl had yet another seizure just minutes before I left last night. I delayed leaving until she was all better, but I felt guilty as can be. I'd gladly do whatever I could to make things better, if I only knew what.

Okay. Dogs then work. I'll be driving past the 747 that has been donated to the Delta museum. It was brought over this morning and will be readied for permanent display. I hope they put something under the tires, because at a hefty 394,000 pounds, it will sink up to the waterline on that 4 inch asphalt.

Have a good weekend everyone.
Old April 30th, 2016, 07:41 PM
GM Enthusiast

Evening all. Today was yard work day including mowing the lawn. Tried my best not to choke on all the yellow pollen crap too.

Also got had some time to work on the Olds and get it ready for the show tomorrow. That is, if the weather will agree. Supposed to be 54 and raining, if that's the case, I hope they cancel it.

John - yes I have been paying attention to the draft. Only really have seen round 1 so far. Steelers picked a cornerback, they need a good one especially after Polamalu retired.

I replaced the entire front suspension on my 85 Riv with Moog. All the parts were made here.

Jamesbo - that's a really nice looking truck. How long have you had it?

Inline - I'm not knowledgeable about motorcycles, but I really like the scenery in the pictures.

Welp, heading to bed, have a good night all.
Old April 30th, 2016, 08:39 PM

Inline, that Triumph is a good looking bike.
Old April 30th, 2016, 09:39 PM

Good Morning. Sun and 57 fahrenheits promised. So far its sunny, but only 44 fahrenheits outside. So i stick to my chair and drink coffee and eat breakfast. Woke up early since i want to get alot done after yesterdays rainy day.
Btw, have you ever heard this? Just came to my mind Beer at breakfast is called "Champions breakfast" in here

Thanks- those pictures were taken from coastline at Porvoo, near our capital Helsinki. That is really typical look at coastline in Finland.

Last edited by Inline; April 30th, 2016 at 09:42 PM.
Old May 1st, 2016, 08:40 AM
Captain Starfire

Sunday worm at 10:40....

More o'th'same weather wise. Hard to believe, but my front gutter is clogged again and water is cascading down from the front of the house like Anna Ruby. I can't imagine their being able to salvage Jazz Fest today. What a pity. At least last week was decent.

Mike, I hope you're sitting, 'cause I have some shocking news: I haven't tried the lube yet! I'm saving it for when we drive the tanks in GA and the guns need a little freeing-up. (Just kidding .)

Sounds as if the Saints did pretty good in the draft; at least our local NFL and college talent expert Mike Detillier says so.

Inline, that Triumph is a work of art. I have to confess, however, that if I had 20-grand to pi$$ away and I already had my new Bimmer K 1600 GT, I'd plop down for one of the new Norton Commandos. But I'm a Yamaha owner myself, so I don't think you did too bad....

Whelpt, have a dry one, Olds friends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; May 1st, 2016 at 09:23 AM.
Old May 1st, 2016, 09:22 AM

Hello.

Been traveling so only the phone was available. Over the course of 8 days, I managed to clean out a room of my dad's place, work on four cars, trim some hedge, round up a bunch of old monitors, TVs and electronics for a dump run, fix some other computers, back up a lot of media files, and other stuff. Did have some fun, though.

I need to move my old Chevy out of the back garage since I might get power restored back there this week. Been raining a lot, I hope the ground is dry enough to drive through the yard and then mow later. My old man's mechanic confirms my issues with my backup daily driver needing a fuel pump based on my reporting of its behavior. I'll ether it to life and drive it, too.

I have decided that, if I stay single, to get a motorcycle at some point. I'm liking the looks of a stripped down Harley with no chrome and no accessories.
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:23 AM

Afternoon all

Rained like a cow on a flat rock here and in de mountains last nite

Had to come home to meet a family dis afternoon.

John, De only part of the NFL drafts I thought was interesting is watch'in sum moron smok'in weed with a gas mask on and being brilliant enough to save de video. Not sure of the exact amount that stunt cost, but I'd guess 6 or 7 million.

Mike, I thought I was paying attention but it sounds like you've gown accustom to you new ride. If ya don't want to let it go jes say so.

I once had a yahoo wanta be plumber use compression fitt'in when he hooked up a propane line to my stove. Lucky I didn't find my house blown to the other side of the street but I got it fixed.

Darrell, the truck isn't mine de Super model volunteered sum of my limited space to her brother w/o ax me.

I'll let you guys play wit bikes, But it is good for my business.
Old May 1st, 2016, 03:58 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Awesome day for sleeping. Got home early, overcast, slept great. My boy was a little restless this morning but he calmed down soon enough. Got up around 3 and went to Walmart.

Jamesbo if you want the Suburban you are welcome to it. I have no use for it. I just want you to realize it has its share of problems. It might be a couple weeks before I can bring it up to you but we can figure it out.

Not sure what I'd have for a bike these days. I used to have a big Harley but didn't care for riding in Atlanta traffic. It depends on what its role would be, street bike or cruiser. Are those the same? I always liked the look of the full dresser.

Koda you've been busy. I was on the road and got nothing done.

We had a little rain off and on at the airport last night, and I think it is going to return tonight. I thought I heard a little thunder, and now that my dogs want to hide under the desk I'm sure it's thunder. It couldn't wait ten minutes for me to leave and them to be safe in their room. I think it's supposed to be nice this week so maybe I can get something accomplished around here. I think Fred Sanford's place looks nicer than my place these days.

Okay time for night #3. Hope everyone has a good week coming up. Happy May.
Old May 1st, 2016, 07:48 PM
GM Enthusiast

Hi everyone. Not the best weather day here, was in the 40's and raining. Was supposed to be at the Oldsmobile show today but Mother Nature canceled it. Good thing, I don't think my son or I would have had much fun there. They rescheduled it for the 15th so we'll hope for warmer and drier weather.
Old May 2nd, 2016, 04:23 AM

Mawn'in all

Wet and soggy day fer smacking whitey

I see a trip to the greater Stockbride area in my future.Thanks fer de PM mike

John, I saw people in canoes leaving de jazz festival. Hope you high and dry. BTW I'd stay off ladders when it's lighting and let the gutters be like Anna Ruby [course you know we're de only people who know wth you're speaking of]

GTG Have a GREAT week Olds friends
Old May 2nd, 2016, 04:28 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Went out to feed the mules and everything was frozen. Not sure if my petunia's will recover.

Have a Monday all.