The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old July 4th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Always room for one more

Afternoon everyone.

I trust everybody is out shooting off firecrackers and grilling out. Being solo in the house today I slept until noon. So quiet without the dogs, and I gotta tell you I don't really care for it.

Beautiful day here. Well over 90, the sun is out and a bit of a breeze. I'm going to go out and mow. Later on I'll be at my neighbors' for dinner before work.

Allan what are you looking to buy in Nebraska?
Old July 4th, 2012, 11:53 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Happy 4th Everyone

Just cleaned the pool after the last few nights of storms. Whew it's hot!! I think I might go for a swim myself

Sandy, I haven't seen any Freestone or Elberta peaches yet, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. I do have something heading your way
Old July 4th, 2012, 06:11 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Hope you all had a nice holiday today. It was miserable hot here. First time I've seen 100 degrees on our thermometer in a few years. With the heat index it felt like 106! The humidity is horrible out there still. It clouded up about 7:30 and they were running thunderstorm warnings across the bottom of the TV programs earlier. We haven't got anything yet, but it looks like it could storm. Wind has died down too.

It's seemed like Saturday all day, lol. I'm not going to see any fireworks tonight, I'm beat. Think I overdid it some today. I ate too much too. I have some discomfort now in my abdomen. Jr. and his daughter came over, and Nicole and Lin. We had burgers and hot dogs and ribs, tater salad, baked beans, cupcakes and nanner pudding. Yummmmm..... Everyone cleared out about 45 minutes ago.

We're taking Nicole to the Japanese Hibachi place in Solon tomorrow night for her birthday. That will be fun.

Scot.... you didn't have to send me anything, lol. Just keep your eyes open for those peaches!

Well have a good evening all. Talk to ya tomorrow.
Old July 4th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Hope y'all had a fantastic Independence Day!

Up here it wasn't a nice day. Started out miserable wet and windy. Then it just kept being windy and cool.

Sandy - NO! I don't want one of them in me. And if it did happen I sure wouldn't want to see that video of it in action either... But it's making you well so all that's moot.

Mike - I was looking at another 72 Olds. Got some nice pics from de owner. Price was right, interior is fantastic, rough outside but not all rusty. Now I find out mechanically it prolly won't make the trip back home without a break down. Just got an email from them and they upped the price to 2X what they said I could have it for. I must have sounded too interested. I don't need another car right now - still got lots to work on with my silver one. Think I'll pass on it.

Ken - yes I remember the Pine Lake Tornado. I also remember Black Friday - I was driving bus at the time - between Sh. Pk and Edmonton. Fortunately the hard hit area was Baseline Industrial instead of Wye Road. Funny how it doesn't seem like it was that long ago but it was more than 30 years!! I was hoping to bring the other 72 ^^ I mentioned to Mike to the show, but not happening now.

How many of you are going back to work on TH/FR? Isn't it just dumb to have the holiday right in the middle of a work week??

Have a pleasant evening.
Old July 4th, 2012, 06:51 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

Just a short post tonite.

Happy 4th of July to all the Americans (sorry I'm posting it so late).

Another hot day here today. We did get some rain last night, but I think we could use more.

More things are coming together for the car, so I am happy.
Old July 4th, 2012, 10:01 PM

It's going to hot here for a couple more days, someplaces expected to get 100-103, so they say. I should have taken two vacation days, cuz, it does indeed suck to have one day off in the middle of the week. I'm like Sandy, keep thinking tomorrows Saturday.
Old July 5th, 2012, 04:37 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Yes, Allan. Headin back to the salt mine in just a few.

Hot and muggy yesterday. The parade was really small, but the BBQ was good and had a good time with Family and friends. The air quality is real bad here. the smoke from the Laramie WY. fire has settled in and seems to be holding the heat and moisture in.
It's not supposed to look like this. We can usually see clearly for miles.
Attachment 175580

Sandy Have a good time at the restaurant, and if someone gets Her a goldfish for her birthday, make sure you keep it off the cooking surface ('Police Academy' Reference.)

Have a great day all. stay cool.
Old July 5th, 2012, 04:56 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter hot one down ere. Seems like dis year, de've celebrated de 4th since last Friday.

Mike, It may be over so I guess it time to get the dogs outa jail.

Think I'm gonna spend de day down at the lake toss'in a tennis ball fer Red. Gonna be alot cooler down dare.
Old July 5th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's stormy here this morning. Getting some rain again. The humidity is still waaaayyy up there. Just tropical. Heat warnings out again starting at noon. Tomorrow is supposed to be around 98 degrees, then a cool down over the weekend. I hope it doesn't rain on Saturday - I want to go to the Pops show at Summit.

We had storms finally come through last night. It wrecked a lot of the fireworks shows.

Brian will be back Monday. Ughhhh.... It's so nice not to hear anyone complain about anything. He told me when I came back that "he got used to the quiet in here" when I turned on my fan. Well all I can say is he better get un used to it!! A$$!

I think it's gonna be a long day. Quiet in here. I think alot of people have the rest of the week off. Traffic wasn't bad out there this morning either.

Hard to believe Nicole is 20 today! God the years have passed so quickly! It's just amazing..

Well you all have a great day.
Old July 5th, 2012, 07:32 AM

Morning all

Sunshine and warm days are here for awhile so like is good.

Jamsbo have fun at the lake maybe Red will throw the ball for a change and you can fetch it.

Sandy, yes the years pass quickly and the older you get the faster they go. Wake up on Monday morning and go to bed on Friday night.

Have a great day all
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:44 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

I hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th

Well at least we have a short week and then the weekend

Have a great Thursday all
Old July 5th, 2012, 10:50 AM

Mornin all. I hope all had a nice safe day yesterday..

Looking for some Advice for ordering some parts from Rockauto. anyone have any experience with it. I am ordering 5 parts for my burban. I am being hit with shipping from 4 different locations. they are all tune up related. (plugs wires cap, rotor and filters) Why the mulitple hits from Shipping. Does anyone have any discount codes I can use to eliminate this.. as I need the parts but don't like the idea of $30 in shipping..
Old July 5th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Cutlass Lover

*Sighs*..... Is bored, lol. Here are the pics I took of that Cutlass over at Conrad's the other night. It sure is purty! I don't understand what the 'jewel' things in the tail lights are for? I saw them on a 72 Cutlass once also.....

Attachment 175577

Attachment 175578
Old July 5th, 2012, 11:24 AM

Bored?

Big Jerr featured your car on his facebook calander page [cause he felt sorry fer ya]
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM
Cutlass Lover

Yep...bored, lol. Long quiet day in here. Isn't that a nice pic of Teepo? It just makes me smile..... Got an email from Bellacino's. They canceled the crusin tonight cause of the humidity - it's really hard to breathe out there - and because there are still storm chances this afternoon and evening.
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
*Sighs*..... Is bored, lol. Here are the pics I took of that Cutlass over at Conrad's the other night. It sure is purty! I don't understand what the 'jewel' things in the tail lights are for? I saw them on a 72 Cutlass once also.....

Quoted on the HAMB site

Lynx-Eye Blue-dot taillamp lenses were NEVER used as factory equipment on any production vehicle. They were an accessory available at auto parts and hardware stores beginning sometime in the late 30s.
When Federal/State vehicle standards were regarding lighting were standardized the lenses became "illegal" since the only color lights showable by law from the rear are red, amber and a white licenese illumination light.
I visited a junkyard in Industry TX years ago and found about 1/3 of the cars there had blue-dot lenses. That was the only junkyard I ever saw these lenses in vehicles in these numbers.
The Blue-Dots have become "legend" so the reality of the matter is lost in the fog of memories and dreams. From all I have read and heard from "old-timers" they were never the norm in car circles, never universally popular throughout the country, and ceased being available sometime around 1957-58. The newest counter display I have ever seen had a 57 Chevy lens as the newest and I have seen counter displays with 40 Fords as the newest and 49 Fords as the newest.
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Cutlass Lover

Well thank you, Citcapp. Now I know. I wouldn't want them on my car. I don't like how they look, lol.
Old July 5th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Happy Thursday all,

Welp, today is the weekly brekkie with de old retired pharts day. Nothing much new. At least it's sunshine and about 70. Pleasant change in weather compared to the last few days.

Dropped the car off at Fountain Tire AGAIN for wheel balancing. Explained to the nice shop manager that the problem was ONLY on the BACK. So while I was at brekkie they checked and rebalanced them AGAIN. The car has only gone about 80 miles since they were done last (obviously don't drive a lot huh?). Hopefully 3 X is the lucky number. Nope. According to the shop the wheels were 'out' by .5 oz on each one. Then, he tells me that one of the tires (Falken ZE912) has a 'hop' to it. In other words its not round anymore. Chances are, he says, that's likely what I'm feeling at around 40 and 60-65 mph. It's a manufacturing defect apparently. It's not the rim, its the tire for sure.

So I phone Falken dealer. He says do I have the sales receipt when I bought the tires? Nope, I had the tires replaced at the dealership as a condition of buying the car back in Aug of 2010. Well now I have to get the selling dealer to warranty (if at all) a manufacturing flaw cause none of the Falken dealers will touch it without the bill. How retarded can you get? It has FALKEN molded right onto the tire, and all they have to do is check the serial number!!

So I phone the dealer and explain to the service guy. Oh, that's something the parts guy would have ordered so you'll have to talk to the parts or sales manager. The very nice service guy takes my info and says he'll pass it along to the sales mgr. That was over an hour ago.....still waiting for that call. And the selling dealer. Could it be farther away? noooooooo It's in Leduc - about 35 miles away from home.

My take? It's a manufacturing flaw-plain and simple. Neither the dealer nor I could have seen that coming. I am hoping they can pro-rate the wear, and replace the tire at dealer cost as a good will gesture. Not like these are high mileage tires either. They have only gone ....drum roll....around 8000 miles! (I keep records).

Sandy - those things are called blue dot tail lights. Theory is the contrasting color of the blue will make the red of the tail lights brighter. In reality? They're illegal in almost all states and they don't make the red brighter. They tend to make the tail lights more 'purple'... Too bad he wrecked a perfectly good set of 67 lenses.
Old July 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy peoples.

Had a nice long message written out, went to look up a word in the thesaurus, and the computer wiped it out. Yes I know I should copy what I write.

Wish I could get some good luck buying a computer. Maybe I'll wait until I get to work and send something from there. Ug.

Hope everyone is good. I think I'll go back to bed for a little while. The dogs are home and happy to be here.
Old July 5th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Sammy70 455 Supreme

That 67 is gorgeous!!!
Have the exact year and model, that now has a color!- Thanks Sandy for posting-that just made my day, BIG time

Ted

Oh ya, hope everthing is well with everybody......, I am going out to the shop to plan!
Old July 5th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Evening all,
Beautiful evening here. Couldn't ask for nicer.

Well Chuck got back to me on the warranty for my tires. Warranty?? What warranty? Nada dang thing. They offered to sell me new tires for 247.00 + 30 (mount/balance) + 4.00 tire disposal fee + tax (14.05) for a grand total of 290.85. For one friggen tire??? You gotta be kidding me!! So I said politely "No thank you, Tire warehouse can give me the same tire mounted, balanced tax in at 183.00" Chuck was very nice about it and I felt bad for him, but no way I was forking that out.

So it looks like I have to spend 183.00 for a new tire. I can't believe the manufacturer won't warranty that defective one. Any of you have a suggestion how you'd deal with this??

Mike - I think the heat's getting to your puter. Keep it near the AC vent. Prolly wouldn't hurt to unplug it, take off the case and use compressed air to blow out the heat sync. LOL I have that problem sometimes when everything dumps on me too. I think this site does mtce after midnight. Other night right around 0100 it just quit and came up with that dang server error message. Oh well.

Purty quiet on here tonight. Think I'll go out for awhile and enjoy the nice eve. Maybe tomorrow I'm gonna hit the boneyard again. Should be a nice 78-80° day.
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Just went for a drive. Funny - on one road the car runs smooth as can be. On another, the back has that shaking again. It's not in my head. I looked over at the passenger seat and the back & headrest was bouncing to the vibration. On the way back it was dead calm. Seems to shake at 40, 50 and 60-65. This is wierd. I'm gonna just drive it a bit and see what happens. Clint - you got any ideas?

Mike - I learned how to take apart high Saturn doors today. Someone tried to break into the wifes car by lining up a big flatblade on the door lock and giving it a good punch. Pushed it in 1/2" and bent the mount. Broke part of the lock cylinder casting right off so the key won't turn it properly. So I had to order another lock cylinder. $50 for the cylinder (from Lansing) and 30 to re-key it. Won't be here for about 10 days. You guys are so lucky with parts supply and availability down there. (I practiced on a high Saturn at the bone yard before I worked on hers.) Fortunately she has the passkey system on her car and the batteries in the remote are fresh. Why would ANYONE want to break into a Saturn?? 1.9 SOHC 0-60 in 45 seconds. Granny grocery getter??? Wierd.
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:59 PM

Allan, what's a "high Saturn"? Not familiar with that model On the tire, start a nasty blog on Facebook, maybe it'll get their attention.
Old July 5th, 2012, 09:04 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Dan, that's what Mike calls his 96 Saturn wagon. We also have a 96 Saturn, but it's an SL1 with the full load. Got it for my wife on our 4th anniversary so she would have something safe to drive when she was out with our son (then 2 year old). She didn't like driving my 83 Regency Brougham cuz it was too big. Her car was a flimsy 3 cylinder 1991 Firefly.

I really hate going on Facebook so I don't think that's gonna happen. Honest to God, I have no idea why tire manufacturers won't stand behind their product. And distributors are scared to do anything because they won't get warrant reimbursement like they used to back before 2005.
Old July 6th, 2012, 01:29 AM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone. It's lunchtime so I thought I'd hop on for a minute. Dinner time for Adrian.

Allan I hate to tell you, but only my car is "The High Saturn." Not all Saturns. The term came about because my best friend bought the car new and talked about it like it was British Royalty. "High" is sort of a religious term, so it all just came about and it stuck. I know everyone with a Saturn would like to think their car is Royalty, but it just isn't so. Oh well. Perhaps we can come up with a good name for your car and start a Saturn court.

Actually what's gotten to my computer is the warranty is up. It's also Windows Vista and that doesn't do anything for it, either.

Well my night isn't too bad, but things are going slow, and it looks like I'll be here late again. Maybe I'll be able to get onto CO when I get home in the morning, we'll see. Hope everyone has a good morning and day.
Old July 6th, 2012, 04:44 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter nice on in de mountains wit de lake to slosh 'round in wit Red.

Mike, I'm sure you know dis but Windows Vista Sucketh.

Allen, Sorry 'bout the tire "warranty" Hope ya can figger out what's caus'in de shimmy. Maybe de problem is you've got de SS model [Secular Saturn]

Pat/Sandy, I've seen dem stupid tail light dots on mo 50's cars dan 60's

Dis has been de wierdest week, WTH day is it anywho? OOh, Yeah, It's right down ere in de corner. Friday TGIF

Clint, Glad de fires have calmed down. Wit all de smoke looks kinda like sum one was gett'in a "Rocky Mountain High"

Scot, We y'all get tired of swatt'in gnats, ya needs to bring de family up to de mountains one weekend.You too Mike.

John, Sum whar we flubbed de dubb. Are you up ere dis weekend?
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:20 AM
CQR

Mornin. Purty 67 there. I'm kinda partial to them.

Jamesbo, Somebody may be getting high, the rest of us just have itchy eyes and respiratory problems when its like that.

Allan, I recommend just driving it on the road that it doesn't shake on

Supercruise tomorrow, and I'm not even real excited. Too tired I guess.

Have a great Friday all.
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:52 AM

Allan

Try finding a contact to Falken Directly and explain the situation the tires were put on by the dealer you bought the vehicle from and they are refusing to work with you for the warranty. Also explain the findings of the other shop. Provide them business names and numbers if possible and ask for their assistance. IF needed mention to them that you are an active member on a web forum and can either praise their handling of the situation or share your bad experience (maybe best left for a second or third contact of them or as a last effort if they refuse to work with you)
Old July 6th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Muggy, sunny and hot here. Today is supposed to be our hottest day this week, though it did get to 100 on the 4th at our place. Heat advisory out starting at noon. This humidity is just oppressive. I couldn't live where the humidity is real bad....

We had a good dinner last night at the Hibatchi place. Nicole and I had the Teriaki (sp) steak, Larry had the NY Strip steak. It was really good! I love the way the chef's entertain ya with the knives and fires and all that, lol. It was $70 for the 3 of us. Then we stopped and had some ice cream. I was miserable full!! But it tasted good. We dropped Nicole back off at the apt., and it was 9:30 when we got home.

Today is my last nice day without Brian's whiney complaining a$$! I'm not looking forward to Monday when he's back. I have enjoyed the quiet in here....

I'm going to the Pops show over at Summit tomorrow. I know there is a plaque there with Teepos name on it, lol. It's gonna be a long hot day. The show is from 9 - 5. I'm hoping I can find some shade somewhere.... I also hope it doesn't rain until night time. Sunday I'm having a little birthday get together for Nicole.

Glad you liked the pics of that 67.... It sure was beautiful!!

I still haven't decided on what kind of tires to get on Tincanio..... be nice to know what you all recommend!! I keep reading about all of them, and they all have pros and cons. For $800, I want something that's gonna last a while!

Well gotta do something, so I'll talk to you all later.
Old July 6th, 2012, 06:06 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning, again.

Figured I'd better post while the posting's good. No telling what this machine is up to anymore.

Sandy if it gets too hot at Summit just go inside. I was in there once and there were all these women sitting in the racing seat display. It looked pretty funny but I bet it beat having to stand or walk around in the heat.

Allan I like Jeff's idea about mentioning the forum that has thousands of people on it. This is already the third attempt, no need to be nasty just direct.

Jamesbo I'll head up and see you in the mountains one of these days, but beware I might not go home. I love the mountains. Wanted to live in Denver for years, in fact the first time I went to visit my best friend out there, he almost had me convinced to transfer out to DIA. The Rockies are God's country for sure.

Did okay with work this morning. Left around 8 so that gives me a little extra sleeping time. This afternoon I need to unhitch my trailer from the Suburban so a buddy of mine can use it(the trailer) to help a buddy of his.

And now it's bed time. Hope everyone has a good day. It's 80* here already.
Old July 6th, 2012, 08:03 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Another hot and humid one ere.

Allan crzyjef has the best idea yet, I'd try that. Maybe they will ship you two tires since you wouldn't want one new one and three with 8,000 miles on them. Good luck with them.

Jamesbo, I would love to come up ere fer a spell Maybe August will be a better month for us

Sandy good luck at Pop's show I know Teepo will bring home the gold

Clint I bet it is a bear having to go outside and not being able to breathe or see

Well yall have a great Friday and a safe weekend
Old July 6th, 2012, 09:32 AM

Morning all

Sunny for the third day in a row. Supposed to get to 80 today. Going to a casual cruise in this afternoon. Think I'll just blow of work for today and wash and clean up the 57.

Have a great day and even greater weekend.
Old July 6th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Mawnin all.

Mike - so you gots de only High Saturn?? okey dokey. Not sure why anyone would praise it like Royalty though. So I just got a 4 door SL1 loaded to de cajones. I was surprised how modular the door was and easy to take apart. Only need 4 tools T15, T30, 10mm socket and a putty knife. And there's some great videos of Saturn repair by Richpin on the web...

My puter is way older by the sounds of it (7 years?) but has dual quad core processors. It also runs Vista. I had most of the parasitic add ons wiped clean and it runs pretty decent now. I thought the HD was failing earlier this year but it was mostly IE. I know it's just about time to replace it; every so often it fails to launch and I have to go to a restore point. Then it's fine for quite a while. In the meantime I back up stuff I need onto a flash drive. Isn't it amazing how much crap you can store on one of those tiny sticks??

Well update on the Falken situation.
After phoning around today I got ahold of 'Steve' who was more than helpful. He runs the Kaltire in the west end. Explained what the trouble was and he said, "no sweat, we'll do that for you under warranty". 'What's it gonna cost me?' was my question. "Only the pro-rated wear and balancing" was the answer. So I figure that a tire with 8000 miles prolly has very little wear on it and I will not be paying huge $$ like I thought. Tire is ordered and will be in on Mon at noon. Prolly do it on Tues. I was VERY surprised to find a good distributor who would honor the problem even though I didn't buy it from them. They apparently still do walk among us. Well, we'll see how Tues works out.

Clint - a smooth road?? You obviously don't live anywhere close to a cold zone. Up here the only time we got a smooth road is for 3 months after it's paved. By the next year it's already got potholes, cracks and heaves.

Sandy - well at least one more day of solitude is better than not.

Jeff - I would consider that if all else fails. ALSO, it's NOT the shop that balanced my tires that I'm having issues with - it's the others. The shop that balanced the tires did the best they could and it was finally the shop manager who went out to watch the tires spin and spotted the hop. They don't deal with Falken though and were specific that I should seek warranty from a Falken or selling dealer. Fountain Tire has been quite good about the whole thing. I'm really hoping the wheel hop problem tire replacement solves the smoothness issue.
Old July 6th, 2012, 12:10 PM
CQR

That will definately cut down on your petrol bill.
Old July 6th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Clint - whassup with this 'petrol' stuff?? You got shades of Europe in ya? Shucks and here I thought we all just kept the cars clean and polished out of pride! I don't really think much about mileage driving my 72. I just make sure the gas gage doesn't go much below 1/2 tank. Like to circulate that crud in the tank and dissipate any old gas without fouling the way it runs.
Old July 6th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Evening y'all. Where are you???
Tonight is absolutely gorgeous. Temp is around 77 and gentle breeze. So we grilled poke tenderloin, and put it together with some scented rice and cauliflower with cheese sauce...and a side dish of fresh salad an garden fresh maters...... mmm. Nothing like fresh grilled poke and veggies.

Looks like de dorckhead naybors down de street are havin a party tonite. So long as dey stay de hell off my driveway I don't care.

Well, guess I'll go set on de deck for a bit wit an ice tea or sumpin. Football game is also on - might check that out.

Pleasant evening all.
Old July 7th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Had a pretty good storm blow through around 7 last night, but what was funny was the power went out -after- the storm went past. My neighbor called me at work about 11:30 and said the power had just come back on. Hm. Wasn't a lot of wind, just heavy rain.

Did pretty good for a Friday. Got out just before 6 and I'll be in bed well before 7 this morning. I might even get up before noon and get something done.

Got my best friend working on finding a computer for me. He likes that kind of stuff. I've known this guy since kindergarten.

Okay! Gonna hit the sack for a couple hours then get with it. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:10 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter pretty one up in de mountains.

Sandy, Good luck wit de show today, bring home de gold.

Clint, I heared y'all got a good heavy rain. Hope de fires got put out fer good.

Allen, I'm a former Austin Healey owner so I speak a little petrol

Hood=bonnet, Top= Hood, Can= Loo, Elevator=lift. Dat might be de extent of my knowledge.

Have a wondeful weekend Olds friends.
Old July 7th, 2012, 05:23 AM
CQR

Morning. Yessir Jamesbo. We actually got a couple of them. The Donkeys been doin the backstroke in the corral, and it rained most of the night. 60% chance of heavy rain this afternoon (during the supercruise prolly).

Allan, I got all sorts of European in me. Heck Lotsa English, some Irish and Bohemian thrown in for good measure. Didja tell your neighbors to 'Get off my lawn!'?

Mike Hope your snoozin well.

Pat, Looks like good hay growing weather up there. The missus and the kid are gonna fly up in the next coupla weeks and look around and see what they can get.

Sandy, Good luck at the show, Stay cool!

Scot, Jeff and all the other Olds friends Have a great safe weekend.
Old July 7th, 2012, 07:28 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Mawnin All

Sad news today, my Grandfather passed away this morning Thankfully he went peacefully in his sleep. He was 87 years old and has led a full life.

Whelp yall have a safe weekend