The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old May 5th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

A busy and gorgeous weekend here. Temps in the high 70's and sun both days! You all keep that rain there please.

Yesterday I followed Larry out to Clay's house. Larry took his big tractor out to push some mounds of dirt Clay had piled up from work he had done at his house last fall. Larry graded it all down and smoothed it all out. Clay paid him $300, so he was happy. I didn't want to stay out there the whole time, so I drove seperate. Clay made some steaks on the grill and Lorena sent me home a plate with Larry. Baked tater, zuchini & carrots, beans.... yummy!

When I got home, I bonded with Teepo in the garage for about 4 hours. Got her all nice and clean for the Olds Dust Off today. Of course in the first 20 minutes today, all the cars were covered in beautiful yellow pollen. Came home and cleaned her some again for the Riverfront tomorrow. Gotta clean her better tomorrow. I'm taking off at noon cause it's gonna be packed over there.

It was windy as heck today, so all sorts of dirt and tree petals and crap blew all in the trunk and inside the car. I got a very nice sunburn today, lol. Bob from the body shop was there. His dad brought his 442. They had 65 beautiful Oldsmobiles there. I'm glad I went.

Jr. and Elyse came over this afternoon. Larry went and got chicken for supper. we planted the mater plants, and I straightened up the plants on the deck some. It was just a beautiful weekend. I hate to see it end.

Dan... I hope you get your fridge problem fixed. They don't make them to last anymore. And no, I won't be going to the homecoming.

Paul... good to hear from you.

Well I better get off here, so I'll talk to ya tomorrow! Have a good evening all.
Old May 6th, 2013, 02:52 AM
CQR

Morning all.

Sandy, The pics were great. Looks like you had a full weekend. I went to costco yesterday and they had some nice looking mater plants, but they already had maters on them. I'm all discombobulated. Since we never got our bloom this year it doesn't seem like spring has even started. I posted those 2 pics of the crabapple tree and that shows how late everything is here.

Mike good luck finding a backhoe that is both small and inexpensive. I know bobcat and Kubota both make them but I doubt you'll find one for a song.

Dan, Jamesbo, sorry bout the fridge problems, So far our Kenmore is hanging in there. The Missus I think would like it to shoot craps, (she doesn't like Almond appliances and wants SS) Since its pushing 20 years old.

Jamesbo, That map is too busy this time of the morning. (Yea, I know It's wayy too early to be up) but mules gotta eat.

Well, I have to get the ATV ready for the hill climb this week. Not really too sure about this but I;m sure we'll get thru it. Chance of rain all week, and not real balmy, only in the 50s and 60s. At least they aren't calling for any snow.

Have a great day
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:25 AM

Mawn'in all

Cool and mist'in But DUTY calls.

I got de 1st 24 maters planted jes bero de monsoons hit. I'm gonna borry sum grass clipp'ins from de pile at de golf course to mulch my maters. Heck de got it piled up de got a Bob Cat to load it WTH. If I get dem mulched wit dis much water in de ground maybe they'll get a good start.

Dang I sho miss Col and Blue and now Allan.

Ere's an interest'in list for y'all to ponder

http://worldobserveronline.com/2012/...p-to-be-happy/

GTG have a great day Olds friends
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:35 AM

Mornin Everyone..

Checking in to let you know I didn't get lost under what is supposed to be the hood of my Suburban.. Saturday Mornin I picked up a Crate engine and started the removal process of the old block. I have the new motor installed and somewhere in the 40-50% reconnected. I have most all the wiring re connected. Just a few things to wrap up before cranking it back to life. I have done most of this project by myself.. I did have the friend that towed my trailer to the dealership to get the engine help me get the old out. My 15 yr old son has been my next biggest help.

My next biggest challenge is to get the fan seperated from the water pump. as I am replacing the water pump.. Just because it is off an I dont' know how much longer it has and with my long trip to Northern Cali / Oregon in late june I dont' want to have any side of the road problems.

I hope to have it back on the road by Saturday sometime so I can start getting some miles on it.

Mike. getting the back hoe will mean that everyone is going to ask you to help you with their smaller projects..
then.. Where are you going to put it..
Use the Rolls money to get you an olds.. Money better spent..
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:50 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Monday everyone.

I thought it was clearing up this morning but now it's just overcast. Hope the rain is done.

Saw a spot on the ceiling this morning. The roof is starting to leak. The roofers come May 28. I'm gonna see if I can find the leak and put something over it until then.

Lots of Monday errands to do. I'm going to bypass the Awful house today. I had about 20 hot dogs at my neighbor's last night and I didn't sleep too well, so I'm thinking a big plate of fried greasy hash browns wouldn't be in my best interest.

Have a good one everybody. Hope it's a red letter day for all.
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Sunny and in the low 50's now, heading to 70 today. A slight chance of a shower tonight and tomorrow. Better not rain at the Riverfront...

I didn't bring my laptop since I'm only here till noon today, but I wanted to load my pics on Photobucket this morning so I could post them. Guess I'll have to do it from home. The Olds chapter posted Teepos pic and other ones from the show on Facebook.

Brian is back today trying to "get his head wrapped around" everything right now... Id like to wrap his head around something, lol.

I cant get reports to print this morning. Ive called Houston twice and am waiting for someone in IT to call me back. The system is asking for some kind of password. The must have problems down there.

Well have a great Monday all!
Old May 6th, 2013, 07:35 AM

Good morning all

Been awhile since I have checked in. Sunny and warm in the NW these last few days. Supposed to be in the late 70's to early 80's all week. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Glad to see you got Teepo back on the show circuit Sandy,

Hows the golf game Jamsbo and have you had the vert out lately.

Have a great week all
Old May 6th, 2013, 08:35 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by Allan R
Thanks to all for the great ride; it's been fun most of the time. My life has taken a somewhat sudden and unexpected turn which will focus me elsewhere.

May your roads be smooth and freshly paved and gas stations abundant with cheap gas.

God Bless all, stay well and safe. This is my last post.

Allan
WHAT ??? I know I have not been on for a while for a variety of reasons , but what the heck is going on around here ? It seems that every time I'm gone for a bit , all hell breaks loose on here .... I hope everything goes well for you Allan . You have given me and others great inspiration and advice ( even though I don't always listen very well ) in the Olds world . You will be greatly missed , and I hope you chime in from time to time with more of your knowledge and insight for noobs like me . Take care .
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:25 PM
"Car"mudgeon

This ring a bell Jamesbo http://www.13wmaz.com/news/georgia/a...ixon-Arrested-

Kinda reminds me of wrongway Perez

"The animated, rail-thin Dominican hot dog became a legend in Atlanta on August 19, 1982, the day he was to make his first start for the Braves. He had just passed his driver's test and got lost on his way to the stadium. He circled Atlanta three times on I-285, ran out of gas, and arrived 10 minutes after gametime."
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone.

Just got back from Summit. Evidently this is the second week for the cruise in, it started last week even though the last thing I saw was that it was May 6. Oh well. There were less than a dozen cars there tonight, probably because people thought it would be raining. In fact it started clearing up earlier, though it's a little cool.

Speaking about riding around 285, I heard about a guy once that got the motor rebuilt in his car, and the mechanic told him to drive 500 miles and then change the oil. So the guy got on 285 and drove around and around until he went 500 miles, then pulled over and changed the oil on the side of the road.

Bryan where you been? Have you been working on your car at all lately? I actually got to do car related stuff today. I checked the brakes on my black truck. What was really exciting was the aluminum rim was fused to the brake rotor, so I took a sledge hammer and pounded it off. Brakes looked good btw.

Well I got some ice cream for the dogs and I on my way home, so we're going to have us a nice treat. Hope everyone has a good evening. The pressure is off, Monday is over.
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:51 PM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by slantflat
Bryan where you been? Have you been working on your car at all lately? I actually got to do car related stuff today. I checked the brakes on my black truck. What was really exciting was the aluminum rim was fused to the brake rotor, so I took a sledge hammer and pounded it off. Brakes looked good btw.
Things have been pretty messed up lately .... I guess the good news is I'm gonna be moving back home . If anything at all it will free up $130 a month I had to pay to store my car . I have not done much of anything on the car since I put it in storage . I had to wait for the weather to change in order to dig it out of storage . I had a unpleasant surprise when I checked on it ... Both tires on the passenger side were completely flat . I had to run back and forth from my moms with the air tank in order to get all the tires filled back up . Then yesterday I got a call from my wife saying her car was leaking what she believed to be oil . She told me there was a trail of oil leading to the garage along with a giant puddle under the car . I got over there and sure enough , it was oil . Luckily it just started about three blocks from home , because the car lost 3-1/2 qts of oil in that short time . It turned out to be the oil pressure sensor switch . I thought the car was toast , I was happy to see it was just the switch . It only took about a 1/2 hour to get the old one off and put the new one on , and about two to three hours to clean up all the oil on the ground ..... fun day .
Old May 7th, 2013, 04:23 AM
CQR

Morning all.

Bryan, Sounds like things may be lookin up? hope so.

Hope everyone has a better day than this poor guy.

Old May 7th, 2013, 05:37 AM

Mawn'in all

Well maybe de rain has stopped fer a while

Got ta get to weed wack'in dis mawn'in and try to find sum mulch. De golf course jes paid to have sum clipp'in hauled off before I could load up. As wet as it is, I'm not sure when de gonna start mow'in again.

Scot, Perez. Dat's a name dat will go down in histroy as one of Atlanta's finest sport stupid moves.

Mike, jes what flavor do your dogs like?

Pat, My golf game is like de temps [up and down up and down] Atlanta pollen turns Trophy Blue sorta a Exorist pea green. so I usually wait til de yeller stuff is gone.

Sandy, Don't worry 'bout print'in reports de're jes gonna go in a file sum whar

Brian, Yikes dat's alot of oil. Glad ya caught it in time. My bride woulda told me 'bout it 'bout 3 weeks after it happened.
Old May 7th, 2013, 06:59 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

A little overcast this morning, temps in the 50's now. Supposed to get some light rain later on. Maybe it will get rid of some of this friggin pollen! We have frost chances overnight Sunday and Monday nights. I'll have to cover up my maters and pray for the lilacs and such that are out now. I can't believe this weather....

Clint! I love that pic, lol! Wish that would happen to a few of the squirrels that come and wreck my birdfeeders.

Had a wonderful evening at The Riverfront yesterday! It was great. I got there at 4:15, ended up parking around the fountain. It was windy, so the mist was blowing off the water in the fountain over on me and the car. I got cold, lol. I won 2 $50 tickets to some kind of drag race that Summit Motorsports is having May 17,18,19th. I'm gonna see if Bob at the body shop wants them. I won't go, lol. A friend of mine hit the 50/50 which was $608 so he got $304. Lucky bas*ard!!

Chick Filet starts cruisin tomorrow night. God it's great to be back out and about!

Citcapp! Nice to hear from you again!! You've been a stranger. Hope all is well!

Tomorrow is Blue's birthday. Sure wish he'd get back on here.

Well I have to post the Olds show pics and the Riverfront pics over in the General Discussion forum. I spent all morning downloading them to Photobucket. I don't like the new photobucket. It sucks!!

Have a great day all!!
Old May 7th, 2013, 07:42 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by CQR
Morning all.

Bryan, Sounds like things may be lookin up? hope so.

Hope everyone has a better day than this poor guy.

I know just how that squirrel feels .
Old May 7th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Captain Starfire

Hola, hombres y muhcacha

Another pleasant day in the swamp; we had broken the "chill" records over the last couple days, but no records expected to be broken today or for the foreseeable future. 'Twas 52* at the plantation, w/ no rain forecast.

Starting to get a little more muggy (i.e., "normal"). Spose to hit about 80 today.

Sandy, those were some beautimus nature pic's.... I thought maybe you had taken that squirrel pic, as well....

Jamesbo, I'm torn b/w wanting a new car when I leave this place (dem new Avalons are the bee's knees), or opting for another GS. Likely can't have both, and maybe wouldn't be able to swing either.... but it's fun to get the 'jones' and dream, anyhow....

Mike, it doesn't appear you see any of the stuff I post for you here, so I'm going to take a break on the automobile recommendations . Good luck w/ the roof. I hate when that happens.

Bryan, good to hear from you! Hope things are going acceptably well. ~~~

Allan, I guess you won't be reading this, but I sure wish I knew what event took place that causes your sudden (and permanent?) departure... Can anybody shed any more light on this issue? Too sensitive to discuss? As I stated before, all the best to Allan, and a speedy resolution to whatever the crisis is, if at all possible.

Whelpt, lemme get back to the salt mine. Had last Friday off. Boy, it's a different life when I don't have to make that commute. Actually got some things done for a change.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; May 7th, 2013 at 08:31 AM.
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone.

Just got back from running around all creation today. Awful house, two banks, insurance guy, walmart. I'm supposed to go meet some people around Macon later on this afternoon but I haven't heard from them.

John you got me scratching my head. The last thing I remember you pointed out was a green car with gold stripes on the hood. I don't remember if I said anything about it or not but I'm guessing not. I'm sorry. I look at everything people send my way, I really do. As far as Allan goes, the death of his friend's wife has hit him especially hard, and he's taken stock of his own life and decided he's not spending any more time on the computer, and spending lots/most of his time with his family. I hope he pops back in once in a while, anyway. And by the way, get the GS.

Sandy, Teepo looks especially nice next to the fountain. And she got a free washjob. Does Larry ever go with you to the car shows?

What a glorious day. Rain is done, sun is out. I'm going to see about doing some yardwork this afternoon, if the ground isn't too soggy. The dogs have a new place they can get out of and I need to find it and patch it up.
Old May 7th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Captain Starfire

Glad you saw it, anyhoots, Mike. And I take it you didn't buy the Tucker I'm hoping right there with you about Allan.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; May 7th, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
Old May 7th, 2013, 02:03 PM

Welp

short story long.

I gots' dis 72 qt Igloo cooler in de front of de Boston Whaler dat has a cushion snapped to it and is really nutt'in but a seat. Well de top cracked and all my fat a$$ friends cracked it mo.

Zo, I start look'in 'round fer anutter 72 qt ice chest.

Geeze Louise, De must be made of gold or sum'in.

Zo, Dis mawn'in while I'm buy'in sum stuff at Casa De pot. I see's dis fiberglass repair kit.

Folks, I'm gonna try [repeat] "Try" to repair dis cooler......... snap de top cushion back on de top [so no one can tell] and call it a day

If it werks, I may take on Corvette reppair.
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:14 AM

Mawn'in all

Spose to be anutter nice one down ere

Sandy, All my life I've know people [in School/ werk etc] from sum whar AROUND Cleveland. I've never met anyone who actually lived in de city. Now I know why. Dat's sum crazy chit go'in on up thar. To make matters worse, Every yahoo in de area is go'in on TV say suum'in like, " I called de PO-lice when I saw 2 naked girls crawl'in round de back yard wear'in collars and leashes. an de PO-lice didn't do a thing.

Welp, Have a great day Olds people, I've gotta practice up on my Corvette body repair
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:41 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Cloudy this morning, rain chances through the day. Not lookin good for Chick Fil A later on... Temps around 60 right now. We're gonna cool off this weekend, though. I'm gonna have to cover the maters.....

Today is Blue's birthday, so Happy Birthday Blue.... wherever you are!

Jamesbo.... now ya know why I don't go to Cleveland. The place scares me! Even the nice suburbs scare me, lol. I try to stay away.... I didn't even recognize those girls' names when they started talking about the rescue - it's been a long time. I can't wait to hear how they went undetected for over 10 yrs?? I'm sure they were put through some mind games, but I just don't get it. Don't know if we'll ever know the truth. As close together as those houses are, someone shoulda heard or seen something, and they say they didn't. I dunno. I'm happy they were all found alive though. Power in prayer! Good luck with your cooler repair!

It's stuffy and quiet and boring in here. Brian has an attitude about something this morning. He's concentrating awful hard on an email he's typing over there. Must be to the owner, lol. God forbid ya even breathe if he's concentrating..... It's gonna be another long day.

Did ya see the pics of the Olds show I posted in the Gen. Disc. forum?

I wonder what's up with Adrian? And Ken, and whoever else is missing.....

Well have a good hump day all!!
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Scot remember a couple weeks ago the trivia question was, who was another guy named Olds that built a car, or some such thing? I had gone to the Olds museum website and posed the question to their historian, and he finally got back to me.

Mike, We don't have any records or listings of any other vehicle named 'Olds' or builder named 'Olds', but we can't ever be certain. Best wishes, Dave, Historian.

Of course this tells us absolutely nothing. But it was nice he got back with me.

Had a nice ride down to Macon yesterday with a big truck and trailer for what turns out to be no real reason. Some Amphicar people were camping down there and it was the highlight of their trip so far(their words) for me to come visit. We had a nice visit but I didn't leave the campground until after 10, the dogs thought I had gone for good.

Jamesbo when you get really good at your cooler repair, I'll take a sledge to my Corvette and let out some of my unvented stress, and then you can fix it back up for me.

No John no Tucker. One time I saw an outfit that made a pretty convincing fiberglass replica, but the interior looked nothing like the real Tucker. It was built on a Lincoln chassis. I wonder what State Farm would have paid out on a Tucker that got caught in hail.

Okay time for the Awful house and then to get my ears lowered. Gonna be a beautious day here I need to enjoy it. Happy Hump Day everyone.
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:40 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Humpinday weather mawnin all

Jamesbo good luck with your fiberglass crash course

Mike yeah I bermember that question, it had me stumped as well

Clint that squirrel reminds me of the economy

Well I gotta get outta here lots to do on this glorious day
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Cutlass Lover

Well Elsie just made her way here. It's pouring outside. No Chick Fil A tonight, I'd say. But hopefully it will wash some of the pollen away. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice for Bellacino's.
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:45 AM
CQR

That was fast. She was just here this morning.
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:17 PM

Sum days it jes don't pay to be a mod.

Mike, I hold off on venting on de vette fer a while, Things jes ain't werking out like I haed planned wit de fiberglass
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:36 PM
CQR

I don't think I've ever had a day where it paid to be a mod.
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:44 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Well I got alot accomplished today so far Pool cleaned and in the process of refilling, chemicals - check, filters - check, chlorine - check, water test strips - check, stabilizer -check and now all we need is for the temps to stabilize to Middle Ga May temps

Jamesbo it may be best to use marine grade plywood, polystyrene foam for insulating plywood lid and vinyl for the outside
Old May 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM

Scot, NOW ya tell me. I may come down thar and go to a corner of your pool and stand REAL still
Old May 8th, 2013, 05:04 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Jamesbo you are more than welcome to come on down anytime But your search for a corner to stand in may prove fruitless as it is a round pool
Old May 8th, 2013, 06:44 PM

Good evening everyone.

Well Elsie must be going full speed, because she's due here anytime now.

Things are pretty busy here, so just a quick visit tonite.

Enjoy the rest of the week!
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:33 AM
CQR

Morning all. Well Elsie made her way back to the rockys. Most if the night she piddled. The Donkeys are swimming in their corral and have a sour attitude (more than usual). Got my chain and sprockets yesterday, so with them installed I'm ready to race mechanically.

We're not even close to being ready for the weekend trip down to canyon city. I'll get the quad loaded tonite, and I've made a list. The missus will come home early on Friday to load up and hopefully we won't forget anything too important.

Well, looks like a nutter wet one today. Everyone stay dry.
Old May 9th, 2013, 04:47 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautimus day.

Yep being a mod is like being a part time substitute teacher at a grammar school in de hood.

I've never seen people get so P.O.'d 'bout nutt'in

I think my problem [well at least one of my problems] is I tend to see both sides of an issue.

I used to tell de children [people dat werked for me an used to fight over parking spots and utter global issues] dat before you start digging you trench to defend your possition, Make sure you don't dig it so deep ya can't see de enemy.

Anywho, It's a nice day so Carpe Diem
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin', all...

Was about 60 and gettin' a bit muggy in da' swamp. No rain predicted today, but it's on its way. Was really nice ridin' the bike to work yesterday.

Still lookin' like 60% for flat-rockin' on Saturday, so the car show's (very) iffy.

Jamesbo, thought I'd let you go first dis morning', since you's da' Mod, you lucky guy.

I played w/ a little fiberglass repairing my original A/C evaporator case on the GS a few years back; gotta' say, it came out pretty good.... as did most everything else I ventured to do on the poor, ill-fated Buick. I even mixed up some gray spatter paint to match the fiberglass pattern, and it wound up looking like an NOS case . Anyhoots, it was fun whilst it lasted.

Better half is in Peoria this weekend for Mom's Day, so I can do some other fun stuff iffin' I don't make the show, like cleanin' da' house and tendin' to da' kitties.

Y'all have a great Thursday, Oldsmobuddies.
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:24 AM

John When I planned to repaid de Igloo cooler it wasn't to bad. I took it off Das Boat an brought it down ere an put it in de laundry room. Yesterday when I went to get it to repair it "SUMONE" had piled a bunch of crap on it and crushed de top even mo. It may werk but it look like Ray Charles fixed it.
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Sun/clouds here this morning, supposed to get up to 78 degrees! We're going to have a rainy Friday and temps cooling down. Still have the frost chances out for the weekend. It stopped raining here last evening after work, the sun was out but it was lightly sprinkling when I got home. I decided not to go to Chick Fil A, even though Macedonia had no rain. Roads were wet around here.

Looking good for Bellacino's tonight, though!

Another quiet stuffy day in here. My neck hurts on the right side this morning because I played computer games all day yesterday looking to my left, lol. Probably gonna do the same today.

I followed Brian in this morning - he was racing down 82 like something was on fire, lol. Passing cars on double yellow lines - it's like 'you have time. It's only 6 min. to 8'. I don't know why he was in such a hurry. It's not like we're busy.... Just cause he's "that guy"......

Nicole got up at 5 am and went to work, only to find out she wasn't on the schedule today, lol. I opened her door and asked why she was home. She works tomorrow then off the weekend. I told her I don't want anything for Mother's Day. Hope she listens. I don't want to go out to eat either.... Larry gets soooooo mad and impatient because of the long lines everywhere. It's not worth it to me. I suppose I should go to the cemetery. I'll have to see.

Well you all have a good day and stay dry!!
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Captain Starfire

As long as it ain't a Stevie Wonder job.....

And I'm sure you have NO idea who "SUMONE" is, right?
Originally Posted by Jamesbo
John When I planned to repaid de Igloo cooler it wasn't to bad. I took it off Das Boat an brought it down ere an put it in de laundry room. Yesterday when I went to get it to repair it "SUMONE" had piled a bunch of crap on it and crushed de top even mo. It may werk but it look like Ray Charles fixed it.
Have a good time at Bellacino's tonite, Sandy.... Snap us a few more pic's.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; May 9th, 2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:16 AM
Cutlass Lover

I will, I'm sure! It's just gorgeous out.... 76 degrees and not a cloud in the pretty blue sky! Just a perfect day. I'd love to be home in my lounge chair..... Hope I can find a place to park over there tonight.
Old May 9th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Always room for one more

Good evening everyone.

Great day today. Slept until almost 2pm. Got some work done in the yard, played a lot with the dogs. Now work.

I'm sure Sandy is cleaning up at the car show this evening. What is Bellacino's, a restaurant? Cars and food, what else do you need? Dogs of course.

Jamesbo I'm going to get all worked up about nothing. I don't know what, but I bet I can do it. All by myself. What do you think I can't......!

Okay everyone have a good evening, one more until the weekend. Hope it stays nice, I haven't heard the weather. It will probably wait until Monday to rain.
Old May 9th, 2013, 06:45 PM

Good evening everyone.

Elsie must have gotten lost on the way here. But looks like she might be on her way for tomorrow.

Mike, yes Bellacino's is a restaurant. Pretty good food there too, from what I remember from my only visit.

Sandy, hope you had fun tonite.

Jamesbo, glad it's you and not me that's the mod

Enjoy Friday!