The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:52 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by Bee-Oh-Pee
Bry, How's the Buick?
It's doing better . I never got around to the mount repair , but I got the starter issue figured out . I took the starter out and got it tested , and it passed four times . I remember the wires seemed kind of loose when I took it off , so that was the problem . I have to replace the starter on my wifes 01 Cavalier though . It seems to grind a bit after the motor starts , so I'm thinking the gear ( sorry for the lack of terminology ) is not going back like it should after the motor starts . Her car is also going to need an alignment , to which I'm not going there , so I will have to take it in for that repair ..... Then maybe I'll get to do some work on the 72 CS .

I got the free rear bumper for the CS . It's not in much better shape then the one that was on there , but I can't complain because it was free . I got the tailight lenses and housings out of it though , so as long as the sockets are good on those , my blinkers will work correctly now . I can also make an attempt to sell a couple of lenses off the new bumper that I don't need . It's a 71 bumper , so I don't need the tailight lenses . I also don't need the backup lenses either , because mine are in good shape . I will get a pic of the bumper when I get a chance .
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:14 AM

Cruised up to de mountain garage in de Vista 710 pressure good, temp good, no problemo. Washed her off, pulled out de drop top, check de 710, air, water, put a boop of air in de spare and headed home.

De 400 drop top runs a little cooler on an 85 degree day dan de 455 in de Vista.

FWIW 18 gal Vista tank ain't big enough.

3 hours 30 min w/o a radio, Winders down listen'in to 2 Olds purr ain't a bad way to spend de day.

"Go'in 90 it aint' scary..............."

Caught 4 thumps up............... 2 fer de Vista, 2 fer de 442 drop top. Not 1 single Olds "V"

Top dat Olds buds.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Always room for one more

What is an Olds V?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:04 PM

John, Ya been hang'in round dem float'in cars way tooo much.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:30 PM
Captain Starfire

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
John, Ya been hang'in round dem float'in cars way tooo much.
Jamesbo, I'm gonna' have to enlist my translator for deeze cryptic posts
-->

Ya' mean I need a 442? I love 'em, but would prolly opt for the GS, mostly b/c of sentimental reasons.... But judging by better half's response to my hinting about getting a new Avalon or Accord, it's prolly moot anyhoots.

And I'm wit' Mike: WTH is an Olds V?

Actually, the SF sounds pretty nice w/ the top down, and since the radio is a useless piece of scrap metal and transistors sitting in the dash, I get to hear that hi-comp 394's twice-pipes a lot.... 'Taint no car that sounds like a Rocket V8.

And speakin' of floatin' cars, on the way in this mornin' there was a guy in a '71 Delta 88 4-dr sedan in quite passable condition. I wanted to give him a tums-up, but didn't get his attention. Me likes da' tail-lites on the '71: What a pretty car! I'd like the convertibles, too, but a 455 coupe would do just fine, thanks.... But alas, none is in my future unless that 19-y.o. girl in Zephyrhills discovers I'm her long-lost uncle or something.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:36 PM

Mike, Ya been hang'in round dem float'in cars way tooo much.
Ops John, I ment Mike, he's de grand pooh bah of de Amphicar club

De only float'in [well not so good float'in' ]Olds was de Delmont dat missed de bridge in Chaquiddick.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:38 PM
Always room for one more

Ah, gotchya. Question, why was the Dr. giving a V when he was touting W's?

John I'm with you on the big 71's. I think I said before that I wanted to own one at some point. Seventy One or 72, whichever. Not many 70 A bodies around that are 4 speed with power windows so maybe I should start looking at B's.

Okay gonna go get my eyes checked. Then get a pizza on the way home. It's starting to cloud up a little, I hope that's all it does.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 07:36 PM
Always room for one more

Good evening!

Got my eyes checked, and successfully bypassed the doctor's pushing for bi-focals. Now, I'm not adversed to bi-focals but her description of bi-focal contacts didn't sound quite right. So that's done for another three years or so.

Remember the yellow Cutlass/442 convertible I was asking about that was 11000 and looked perfect? I finally emailed and got this response:

Hi ,
Thanks for being interested in buying my 1970 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442. It is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been implicated in any accidents, no problems at the engine, runs very well,clear title, a perfect car. The price is $9,500 negotiated because I need money asap for my mother surgery . The only thing because I am selling it, because I divorced with my husband and after the divorce I own this car, now as a woman I don`t need it..
Thanks
Paula

It sounds like something that you'd get off of craigslist. Nice looking, non-descript pictures of a car that probably doesn't exist.

So I get to stay up really late tonight so I can sleep in tomorrow. I think I'll pop in a movie and finish off the pizza.

I don't know if you guys have ever heard of Shoep the dog who's 19 and his owner John takes him into Lake Superior in the summer to soothe his arthritis. He has a facebook page and John posts what Shoep does during the day. This evening I saw that John posted his update and 9 minutes later had 120 comments. Talk about being popular.

What's everyone got planned for the long weekend?

Hope everyone is having a good evening.

Last edited by slantflat; May 22nd, 2013 at 07:43 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:15 PM
GM Enthusiast

WTH is everyone?
Sorry Jamesbro, been really busy. Spending too much time in front of the computer looking for jobs instead of something more important like CO.

Mike, sounds like a deal to stay away from unless you could actually see the car. Anything too good to be true usually is....

Been really hot and humid here the last two days, feels like summer. Everything here is yellow thanks to all the pollen. Took the Cutlass out for a run, was Green when it left the garage but not by the time I got it home. Lol

Started working on the 307 in my Riv, have to replace the timing chain and intake manifold gasket. Man there is a lot of vacuum lines and other sh*# in the way.

Hope everyone had a great day.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:58 PM
Always room for one more

Clint how are the injuries?
Old May 22nd, 2013, 09:08 PM

Mike, that 442 has scam written all over it, stay away!!! I have seen the video on the dog in Lake Superior, pretty interesting, that water is damn cold! I don't think it ever gets above 50*
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:09 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Thursday Mawnin All

Gonna be another nice day with temps pushin' the 90* button Got a few storms last night, nothing major just a lot of the wet stuff with a side course of a lightning show

Good show Jamesbo, I can't compete just yet unless you count the coupe. Non-Oldsmobile of course But I get all kinds of hoots, hollers and thumbs when I am cruising in it No peace signs yet though
Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:12 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Oh yeah here is something to terrorize the greens with Jamesbo

Old May 23rd, 2013, 05:11 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice day cause de rains never materalized

Cool little buggy but wrong year. I wonder if de make a 69?

John, [yes you John in de swamp]. How many pins does your drop top have to hold the front of the top into the top of windshield bow?

Fer reasons I've never understoond EVERY 69 drop top I've ever seen has 2 holes but only 1 pin [on de driver side]

Mike, I don't have a clue why de Dr. is tout'in "W's" and mak'in "V's" maybe his ex cut off one of his fingers.

GTG got a funeral dis mawn'in

Have a great day Olds buds [and Sandy]
Old May 23rd, 2013, 08:36 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Oh yeah here is something to terrorize the greens with Jamesbo

That is soooo cool !
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by GAOldsman

I want one..
Old May 23rd, 2013, 10:43 AM
Captain Starfire

Hey, folks... busy as a 1-legged paper-hanger in an ****-kicking contest.... Jamesbo, I think the "thingies" that hold down my top have two fingers on each side; will have to look when I get home.... Have a great Thursday, Oldsmopeeps....
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:14 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by oldsguybry
That is soooo cool !
I know right

Cool little buggy but wrong year. I wonder if de make a 69?
Yeah too bad it's a '71 but cool as all get out though

Originally Posted by crzyjef
I want one..
Me too, but too bad it's only a one seater.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:43 AM

Morning all, weather here is starting to cool off some now.

A lot has happened since I was last on here. Took me a few days to catch up on the jist of it. I have been working 6 and 7 days straight for a while now so I have found it hard to get on here, either just too tired or other crap had to be done

Well the Morris is on the road now, still working on a few things before I will be fully happy with it but it is a good start. Fuel bill dropped significantly when the old girl got on the road lol.

I have had to replace the front brake shoes on the Olds, last time as the drums are *$$#ed Not sure what I will do next time, weather I try and find another pair of drums for her or go disc brake???

Cleared around 1.5 acres of land up the back that is under the power lines so it is easier to maintain, simply mow it not trim the trees too.

I finally got my gun license. Now I can own a rifle, or shotgun. You need a different type of license to own a handgun here, but they can't be semi auto or full auto Governments take all the fun away. So I bought my first rifle, a Tikka t3 lite in 30-06 caliber

Hope Tori's arm is feeling better soon Clint.

Sad to see Allan lost a dear friend and is no longer here

Sure there is more I will have to catch up on but I now have to double time to get my butt to work

Have a good day Olds mates

Adrian
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everybody.

What a great day out. I might even go out and do something instead of lounging inside.

Adrian good to hear from you. That's a lot of working. If you want next year when I'm over there I'll bring some drums in my luggage and have my friends post them to you.

Jamesbo I'll take that explanation. Perhaps it was a finger she was seeing too much.

So I just couldn't resist, I replied to "Paula" and asked a couple of pointed questions, and the response I got was, I'm overseas, ebay will handle the transaction, send me all your info, etc. Oh and it had changed from a Cutlass to an Expedition. Oh well.

Next up is a blue Cutlass 4 speed in South Carolina, convertible with tilt and Tic Toc Tac, at 22K, more than I want to spend and more than I'd spend on that car(over 30K invested!).

Sandy you could tow that 442 go kart to the shows with Teepo and have a cute matching set. Teepo and Teepo-ette.

Well I think I'll go do some raking. The rain was strategically placed so I couldn't do any while I was off. I can get a couple hours in before it's time to get ready for work.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

It was cooler today, cloudy with some rain on and off, a little sun in between, and temps near 70 which dropped to 50 by 6:00. It's chilly now. I shut off the AC and opened some windows.

I was at the surgery center at 9:00 this morning, had the procedure done around 10, and was on the way home by noon. All is good in the old colon, lol. Thank God that's done for another 5 years!! I wish they'd knock me out for the procedure, cause it really hurts when they go around the corners in there. My doc just turns up the anestesia alittle and says 'relax'. Like that's possible when it hurts to breathe, lol. I'm thankful the nurse got the needle in my arm and got it to stay in without hurting me too bad, too.

Yesterday wasn't bad surprisingly. I probably could have worked till noon or later, but I have sick days. The prep this time was the easiest I've ever had. I drank the first 10 oz. bottle of the magnesium citrate at 11:00. I had it ice cold and drank it with a straw in the bottle to keep it as close to the back of my throat as possible, lol. It was salty, but tasted like a weak 7-up. Lemony flavor. It went down real easy. Then I drank a lot of water throughout the day. Had some green jello for breakfast, and some chicken broth for lunch and supper, and ate gummy bears in between, lol. Drank the second bottle of stuff around 5. It really wasn't too bad.

I worked outside all day yesterday. I schleped all the summer yard decorations and wind chimes out of the shed. Cut down the dead spring flowers out of 2 more flower beds, moved 2 bird feeders out to the big maple tree and filled them all, hung all the windchimes and put all sorts of 'stuff' in the front flower bed by the house. I told Larry that since we don't have time to keep up with everything, I was going to put decorations in amongst the few flowers in there to fill it up, lol. It looks nice, I think. I know it will be easier to keep up with.

I didn't have to run in to the house to the bathroom too many times at all, lol. Keeping busy kept my mind off of how hungry I was too.

When we got home this afternoon, I slept off the anestesia stuff for about an hour. Then we went to Lowes and WalMart and got a ton of flowers for the planters and hanging baskets. Made up a few and then it just got too cold outside. My hands started freezing so I came in. Larry made pork steaks and mashed taters for supper, and I over ate, lol. My stomach is still gurgling. I don't like it!!

Jamesbo... my little radishes, lettuce, and spinach seeds are sprouting already! Do I have to dig up the stuff and 'thin' it like it says on the seed packs? Or can I just leave the stuff alone?

I have a pumpkin coming up in my one lily bed, lol. Remember last fall when I said something was eating the pumpkins I put out there for decoration? I picked up most of the seeds but I knew I missed a few. Guess I'll have a pumpkin.

I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I should go to Ravenna and see my insurance lady since I'm off. I have to go plant flowers on the graves sometime over the weekend. Our anniversary is Sunday - don't know what we're gonna do. I want to go to the Riverfront Monday afternoon since I can get over there early.

I guess Brian called Jr. yesterday to get a grinding price, and was asking Jr. where I was. He couldn't get over it that I was going to be off the rest of the week. How dare any of us take time off?? Especially since he just got back and is soooo busy! Last year HR told me not to be telling my co-workers anything, so I don't. Steve knew what I had going on, and that's all that counts. If Brian would look at the wall calendar in Steve's office, he'd see that I put these 2 days as 'off' days, and tomorrow as a vacation day, about 3 weeks ago. He's not my boss. I'm sure he's enjoying the silence in there with no radio on and no fan blowing. Nosy a$$!

Adrian!! Welcome back, lol. We missed ya!

I do like that little 442 car, lol.

Well I guess I'll get off of here now, I'm tired. Talk to ya sometime tomorrow.

Last edited by cutlassgal; May 23rd, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:11 AM

I might just have to take you up on that Mike, I've been looking but am having a hard time finding someone with new drums that will post them without wanting my left nut first :O

When I had my gastroscopy earlier this year Sandy they put me right out. Well they said it was twilight meaning not fully out but all i remember is saying how I hadn't seen a vcr in so long ( they had one in the theater to record video) then I woke up drooling asking the pretty nurse if I was snoring lol. Best sleep I ever had.
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:20 AM
CQR

Morning all.

Neat little go cart. I bet it doesn't have the same little rumble as the real thing.

Adrian, glad to hear you and yours are well.

Mike, get that roof fixed. I have a small leak in the garage. It drips on Brittney. Leaking at the power weatherhead. I need to get up there and get that plugged up.

I have to go take the kid to Cortez, CO this weekend, to pick up her new colt. We'll leave on Saturday morning, stay in Durango and head home Sunday. Gonna be a long drive with a mule that isn't even halterbroke

Lynette goes to the doc today. She's suppose to get her cast today. It'll depend on how much swelling there is. It'll be interesting to see all the hardware he had to use to put the 7 pieces pack together. I saw a video on the incident, and it didn't look very bad. I think there may be an underlying issue. She's gonna get a bone density test here and see whats going on.

Have a great Friday all. And a good weekend.
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:30 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice down ere today

Adrain welcome back We missed cha

Sandy, unless ya want tiny radishi [I think dats plural] ya needs to thin dem. [WFIW dat's why de call directions on de seed pack directions]

p.s. WFIW ya took de worst prep. Dare's one tiny pill ya can take and drink one 7 up and Dat's it.

De golf course is closed monday fer sum stupid tournament. So I had to go get my sticks to go play sum where else. Took de drop top over an de bag boys wanted me to "light em up" Zo be'in de mature level headed guy dat I am, I jes had to. I wait'in on my letter ax'in me to resign dat should come any day now.

Got anutter funeral today. Maybe, jes maybe dis new business has hit the "Tipping Point"

Have a great day Olds friends.
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Captain Starfire

Top o'Friday to you....

Was a little cooler down in the swamp dis mawnin'.... 67* at the plantation. Spose to be a real nice weekend; just as cool tomorrow (although will get into mid-80s) and Sunday, and even into Mem. Day.

Jamesbo, the nerve of that bunch at the golf course! Personally, whenever folks request a "light-up," I ask them for a tire donation first; that usually quiets things down . (One good thing about the SF is I've never gotten that request .)

Sandy, glad the procedure went well. Maybe I'm not dreading my next one quite as much; but they definitely put me to sleep. I close my eyes, and when I open them, it's all done... That's why the prep, to me, has always been the worst part. When I had mine done, the "pill" was off the market. I think it's back. But as long as I don't have to do that Movi-Prep again, I'll be happy. That citrate of magnesia definitely ain't the worst prep, let me tell ya. (Respect your youngers, Jamesbo .)

Clint, hope Lynette's tests come out OK. Hope that's all there was to it. I didn't know it was in 7 pieces.

Y'all have a great long weekend, Oldsmobuddies....
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Well it's friggin winter here again. 42 degrees out there now and a cold strong wind is blowing. This sucks...... We're supposed to have sun the whole weekend, but cold. Until we go back to work, of course. 80's then.....

I'm watching country videos this morning. I don't know what I'm gonna do today. I should do some good cleaning in here. Larry went to work. I don't know what Nicole is gonna do today. Probably talk on the computer with Devon then run the roads. That's what she did the last 2 days. Must be nice...

Jamesbo.... I've never heard of that 1 pill prep before. This one was the best and easiest one I've ever done. Much better than having to drink that gallon jug of powder mixed with Gatorade. I'd be gagging and feeling like I was gonna puke long before that jug was empty, lol. From what I understand, it's up to your doctor as to what prep to give you.

So I have to go out and carefully dig up all those tiny radishes and replant them? Is that how you thin them? That's gonna take awhile, lol. How tall do I let them get before I do that?

Sure hope you don't have to resign you old rebel you!

Clint..... sounds like you're in for a fun weekend, lol. Sure hope your wife's arm is ok. Man that has to hurt like a sumbitch. Poor thing. Yes, bone density tests are a good thing. I have the starts of osteoprosis... yippie skippie. I get a bone density test every 2 years. I'm supposed to take a lot of calcium, but I don't. It sure is hell to get old and have family genes like mine does. I'm the last of 7 kids, so I seem to get all the problems that have bypassed the others.

Well I guess I'll get off here and get up and do something, lol. You all have a great Friday!! TTYL.
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:22 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Jamesbo I am proud of ya for baking the tars Gets the old blood pumpin' huh?

Whelp I thunk I have an edge on ya. I brought out the coupe to cruise today and lost count on the thumbs, honks, double takes and what not. Even got a Georgia High Sign for passing a Mustang on the Golden Isles Parkway He was probably doing 90 or so I didn't know what his hurry was so I had to see
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Always room for one more

Happy Friday everyone.

I knew it was going to be a bad day for sleeping, and I was right. I was waiting for the shingles for the roof to be delivered today, and no one could give me any idea of when they'd be here, so I left my phone on and crawled into bed.

My neighbor called twice. The roofing company called to confirm for Tuesday. Then a guy shows up with a dumpster and wants to know where to put it. Even in my sleep deprived state I refrained from telling him what I really wanted to. I said, the crew is supposed to bring a rubber tire trailer with them to haul off the debris. Oh no, he says, we're out of them. So he drops this thing at the end of the driveway effectively blocking everything. Then after I get back to sleep my neighbor from a couple doors down comes over and says the trucking company put my shingles in his driveway. More calls later a guy shows up on his wide-stance forklift, where his truck was I don't know, and says, nope, this is too wide to fit where you want these, so he puts them even with the end of the dumpster, right at the street. Now not only can I not move anything on the driveway, but I have no place to park. This should prove rather interesting on Tuesday when the crew gets here.

So! Sandy I'm glad everything went okay. My Mom has that procedure done once in a while and she never wants to be awake for it. Enjoy your extra time off.

Scot what is the Georgia High Sign? Oh wait, I have a feeling I know what it is. Did the sign come from the Mustang you just passed? Hm.

Clint here in the south anything that gets plugged up is electrical.

Well I think I'll see about something to eat and then head back to bed for another hour or so.
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:46 PM
CQR

Looks like the doctor had to do some of his own artwork over the wifes scorpion.

Attachment 170192
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:11 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Yeah Mike you know what the GA High Sign is Actually I just finished refueling at the store by the shop after going to town this afternoon, anywho I was headed to the meat market in Hawkinsville and this mustang came screaming through Hootervile (Haynesville) without slowing down. So I decided to catch up with him and pass him. It's a pretty decent stretch between Hooterville and Hawkinsville so after passing him the first time, I slowed down and let him catch up. Goosed it (da coupe) a bit and we went full on for a second and I left him again. After figuring I had pressed my luck (with the law) long enough I let back out of it and get back to 70. The posted speed limit in Hooterville is 45 and the stretch betwixt there and Hawkinsville is 65. About that time he stays behind me into Hawkinsville where the speed limit gradually drops. Well wouldn't ya know it the very 1st redlight catches us side by side. So what do I do? Yup you guesses it, I taunted him and the kid gives me the finger.

Ouch Clint, yikes
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:54 PM

Good evening everyone.

I've been under the weather the last couple of days, but feeling better today.

The temperatures have cooled off a lot here too. We had rain this morning, but they were saying on the news that snow was falling about half an hour away from town. I thought summer was finally here!

Hmm... I have conflicted feelings now about you and the Mustang, Scot Ok, maybe not

That looks painful Clint.

Good luck with the house work Mike.

Sandy, glad to hear things went well at the doctor's.

If you get a letter to resign Jamesbo, take it as an invitation for an encore performance.

Adrian, good to hear from you again, and glad to hear you are driving the Morris.

Well, hopefully I can spend more time on the Cutlass tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:07 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Well Paul, it's like this, I have a car capable of running 160 mph full out and his mustang probably cut out around 115 or so I take it that his mustang was stock with maybe a few upgrades such as wheels and maybe a cold air intake kit Nothing special, but it was very amusing and made a very short trip out of a 15 mile ride
Old May 24th, 2013, 06:28 PM

That's it, you just wanted to get home... swiftly
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Well it never did get warm here today. That wind was cold..... it's died down some tonight, but freeze and frost warnings are out. I covered the maters and bean plants with plastic this afternoon. Drug some of the flowers into the breezeway and covered alot of them outside with plastic. This weather just friggin sucks. I don't think we'll even get a 30 day summer this year.

I got the house cleaning done, mopped the kitchen floor. Too cold to be outside. We went and did our grocery shopping tonight. I wanted to go to a show tomorrow, but I don't know. There are a couple shows tomorrow.

I think we're having a cook out on Monday, I wanted to go to the Riverfront, but that's not looking possible. Gotta get up to the cemetery and plant too. Not enough of me to go around sometimes.

Clint.... your poor wife! That looks terrible - I hope it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks!

Mike... sure hope you don't need to get out of your driveway in a hurry, lol.

Scot... good job!

Well you all have a good night.
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:06 PM

Looks like the doctor had to do some of his own artwork over the wifes scorpion
. Dang!
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:12 PM

It appears that this is coming back to haunt me...circa 1982, been having neck problems, pain in arms, numbness in one hand after I sneeze sometimes etc. Had a neck X-ray, showed bone spurs, so now it's a trip to get a MRI and a talk with a neurologist.
Old May 25th, 2013, 07:24 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Yikes Dan what happened?
Old May 25th, 2013, 08:38 AM

That's just painful to look at. Looks like it happened at speed.............
Old May 25th, 2013, 09:23 AM

Yikes Dan what happened?
Mis behavin' in my errant youth! Hit my head where the windshield meets the roof.
Old May 25th, 2013, 01:58 PM

Good to find some time to get on here again.

Hope all went well at the docs Sandy.

From memory your golf course is quite nice Jamesbo, how was your substitute on monday?

Driving the Morris is a hoot, I get just as many looks if not more from when I drive the Olds Always things like Back in my day I bought one of those new, it's nice to bring a smile to an old guys face when they see it and rem-anise.

I do the same thing from time to time in the Olds Scot. I will be cruising down the road and some young impatient young clown will be riding my rear and when we get to a stop light they will jump into the other lane thinking they will have no problem beating me off the line. They soon learn quick that's not the case and just to really annoy them after I beat them I will go 10 below the limit hehehe.

One more night shift then I can get some work around here done.

Have a great day Olds mates

Adrian