The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old September 1st, 2015, 02:59 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Slept pretty late today, got up at 230. You know why? Because that's break time and the dogs wanted a treat. What a nice day it is here. Mid 80s and sunny.

John didn't you say you were staying a couple more weeks? We could meet at the Dillard House maybe before you leave. Very doable from this end.

Jamesbo just let me know when to bring the trailer up.

Talked to a guy at Summit last night who's got a 57 Chevy. Nice looking car, been admiring it for years. He said he took the original power steering off and put modern parts on, because the pump is run off the back of the generator and he needed an alternator. Said he'd sell me his parts for 100. My car's power steering leaks either in the lines or the valve, and I've run the pump dry a couple of times. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Ah work tonight. I'm guessing this week will go past quick because my friends are coming on Friday and I won't have enough time to get everything ready for them. Eh, I've already warned them not to expect much.

You know Clint, the 80s look very dated to most people today, but when I see 80s stuff it looks completely normal to me. It's the 70s stuff that is starting to look odd to me, though not all of it.

Okay time to head off. Have a good evening everyone.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 04:08 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Mike, That was my Hayday so thats what I will always cherish. if the parts are good, I'd jump on it.

Hey John, anyway of shipping up some of that hot and fresh cajun seafood?

Allan, Hope you got some rest last night.

Have a Humpday all.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 04:41 AM

Mawn'in all

Busy day at de ole cemetery people are dying to get in.

Clint/ Mike de 80's ??????????????? I was beginning to slow down by den.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 09:20 AM
Captain Starfire

Nudder nice one in da' mountains... a tad on the muggy side if I'm comparing to perfection. Had a swell walk at the dam this morning. Started out in a cloud, then ol' Sol shone to beat the band.

Clint, what's ur preference of Cajun C-food? When you "boil" it all down (excuse the pun), I'm a crab man.

Got the bike completely back together last night. O what a feelin'! Looks as good as I'd hoped.

Mike, our calendar has exploded... we have two sets of friends coming over for din-din in the next week, and I still have the dreaded paint touch-up + curtain & rod hanging. How about we just see who snags the bait for a November timeframe and plan on that? We'll be back up before Thanksgiving. Oct. is a busy month for both of us in da' Swamp, so it won't be in Oct.

Whelpt, y'all have a great one, Oldsmofriends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; September 2nd, 2015 at 09:37 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 09:43 AM

note to self.Remind Mike to steer clean of Helen during Oktoberfest
Old September 2nd, 2015, 10:31 AM

Ran off to the store this morn to get a card and wrapping paper, as my buddies (the one who has the Jade Green '68 442) daughter is getting married this weekend. I decided to cut the grass real quick, as due to the aforementioned event, and a big car show Labor Day, I knew that I wouldn't have the time. I opened the garage door to get the rider out, and ew, dead critter odor! De-con doing it's thing, once the mower was out, I saw where mouse carcass was at..where the mower had been. Took a quick shower afterwards, and I'll be out the door in a few minutes. John, is that a Yamaha ya got there? Can't quite see the badging.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 11:21 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Afternoon everyone

Jim - oldest line in the book about cemetaries.

Clint - Yes, I needed it too. Still have to get the TAAT solenoid test done. Pretty sure its what we discussed. I see the yard is having a 50% sale on all items pulled from Sept 4-7 (all locations - too bad they don't have anything around Colorado)

John - Yes and no. Front column and rail repaired and done. Window trim and lower sections still to do. Interesting pictures.

Hmm, gas just went up here 11.5¢/L, (or 43.5¢/US Gal) just in time for our Labor Day weekend. How entirely predictable.
Old September 2nd, 2015, 03:00 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Another beautiful day here in the Greater Stockbridge Area. Saw it several times. Got home a little early this morning so the extra sleep was appreciated.

John you guys are just the social butterflies. My friends this weekend will be my first company since, hm, the last time they came to see me about 4 years ago. It might be time to plan another Good Morning Thread Get-together.

Dan there is just no mistaking dead mouse.

Jamesbo I will avoid Helen at all costs. I've heard Branson, MO, is the same way. One street through town and a billion people. Let's just hope Helen doesn't open any dinner theaters.

Well it's that time again. Hope everyone has a good evening. We're on the back stretch. Some of us will even get a long weekend.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 04:14 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

John, Being in a landlocked state It's a treat to get anything thats from a salty body of water, I love me some oysters, and I also love scallops. The scoot looks great. Are you gonna try to get the GS out and about this year or will it be more likely you need the R-12 for next season?

Mike hope you had a good day at work. There is a planned trip for next year on another forum I hang at. So far I'm surprised at all that are planning on showing up. We even have a gent from Oz planning to fly in. Did you hear that Adrian? I asked him if he thought he could use a Monaro or a XB as a carry on. He didn't think it would fit in the overhead compartment.

Allan, Our fuel is way up too. Funny since oil is around $40 a barrel.

Jamesbo, as long as you don't have to go anywhere, Helen looks like it could be a good time. Especially if there are lots of furleins dressed in some Bavarian drindls. I just got a recipe for some potatoe salad from my German friends. I have several ingredients I need to try to find. So far no luck on the specific Brandy vinegar she wants me to use.

Darrell, hope all is well.

Have a day all.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 05:13 AM

Mawn'in all

Me thinks Elsie's on de way

Gotta go get yet anutter printer. They don't last as long a tater chips fer sum reason

Clint, In de winter I love German food but Helen, Ga [and Gatlingberg, Tenn.] and most utter tourist havens are my idea of Hell. Course de worst IMHO is South of the Border S.C .

Mike, Since we're on John's "B" list now I'll take ya to de Colonade on Cheshire bridge Rd.Since 1936 it's had de best fried chicken in Atlanta Den we can go a few door up to Rhodes bakery since 1945 they' ve had de best yeast rolls, Cheese straws and cakes. Ya need to get up to de city sum more.

GTG get 1] my ears lower or 2] a flea collar

Have a Great day Olds friends
Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:10 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning
Cool one here.

Clint, sounds like Oktoberfest is arriving early in Morrison. German cuisine is so rich and filling it doesn't take much (anymore). BTW looked at the goat carb and Wow! That was a lot of crud in your wash bowl and it looks like the carb base got a ton of filing. I expect it ran like a champ when you were done.

Jim, flea collar won't work. I've had the same Printer for years. Canon. Only thing I don't like is how expensive the cartridges are.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 01:46 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Well I is pissed. I filled up this morning fearing the price would jump even more. Went by the same station about 2 hours ago and the price is down 6.5¢/L (or about 24.5¢/US gal). This is crazy.

Old September 3rd, 2015, 03:02 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Slept good until three when I heard huge thunder, and micro seconds later had two dogs up on the bed with me. No rain, but it is overcast. And no rain forecast, hm.

Jamesbo that fried chicken sounds excellent. And as we've seen this week I'm no stranger to pastry. You know what's funny, when I lived up home I was in the city at least a couple times a month, but now I hardly ever go downtown.

Well Clint we've already done the Atlanta get together, I think one out west would be appropriate. Ask you friend if he'd bring a VH Charger. They're smaller.

Last night wasn't too bad at work. Tonight, who knows. The work is different every day because we're irregular maintenance, so it's not like overhaul where you work on the same plane for weeks. But it is Friday, so hopefully I can skate a little early and get some extra sleep before my peeps arrive tomorrow evening.

Have a good night everyone.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 06:50 PM
Captain Starfire

Hey there, folks.

Hot & dry one today in the tri-state area. Took the bike up to see my buddy in Tellico Village and all went according to plan (about 100 mi. each way). Hot as a firecracker on the way home.

I have two lists, Jamesbo. "A" and "S." You guys are obviously on my "A" list. If anybody does a Hotlanta rendezvous in the near future, it would break my heart; but I think I'd have to take a rain check.

Mike, not really butterflies; I keep promising people we'll have 'em over and sooner or later, I have to pay the piper.

Clint, prolly won't get 'round to getting any freon in the GS 'til after this season. Plenty of time to shop around.

Dan, yep, that's an '07 FJR. At least right now, it's pretty much at perfection. But that seems to change quick, unfortunately.

My friend, Brad, and I went to see "Chuck" himself of Chuck's Classic Cars at his shop in TN today. Considering this was only one of his huge shops (he has an even bigger one in Dothan, AL), I was impressed. Interesting guy. Apparently used to rub elbows with Sox & Martin and the big Mopar drag racers of the 60s and 70s. He has one of the original hemi Barracuda factory race cars from '68 that's supposedly worth in the 7-digit range. Also working on a boatload of other rare and vintage Mopars, including a couple '67 Hemi GTXs and a Ply. Superbird that he's doing a "nut & bolt" on. Beautiful blue color. He has many original factory race hemi's still in their crates from the '60s, with crates marked "Hurst." I have no idea what he plans on doing with them, as he -- like us -- ain't gettin' no younger. But I've attached a few pic's for your viewing enjoyment. My eyes were swimming when I left the place. Sounds absurd, but he's a collector of original '67 Hemi GTXs and says he owns 17 of them. Not quite sure what kind of response that deserves, but if I were a bettin' man, I'd have my money on his word.

Anyhoots, y'all have a good night, Oldsmofriends.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; September 3rd, 2015 at 06:58 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2015, 09:10 PM

I think that we talk food a little too much here, I see this
goat carb
from Allan, and GTO carburetor does not hit me, rather something about a goat and carbohydrates! Hmm, I'm hungry for some reason.
Old September 4th, 2015, 03:50 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Jamesbo, I guess I'm with you. If there are lots of people, I'd prolly rather be somewhere else. Thats why I don't spend much time in Morrison on the weekends. I seem to like my dog more than most people.

Allan, We already went to a Oktoberfest in Morrison, now in a couple weeks it'll be ciderfest time. The GTO runs pretty well for the crap fuel we have. It' does ok until it gets real hot then the fuel wants to boil. Also it's a very tired 400 in it. the PCV can't keep up with the puffing blowby but it is much better than it was. I had to adjust the wind up spring for the secondaries and he wanted me to look at his P/S. He couldn't get the belt tight enough. I had to put a smaller belt on it to clear the alternator, but the pulley is in poor shape and the brackets aren't quite right either.
Attachment 158110

Mike, We may have to meet up with Jamesbo's offspring down south to get all our bird's kilt with the one stone. Maybe we could meet down at Rudy's for some BBQ. The same place we met Darrell.

John, I'll keep looking, theres some available but he's a bit proud of it right now. Should be able to find it for under $20 a can. I'm not much of a mopar guy but that is a neat looking shop I could get lost in for days.

Have a day all.

Last edited by CQR; September 4th, 2015 at 03:57 AM.
Old September 4th, 2015, 03:59 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Good night at work. Just as we got there the line dumped a 747 on us, saying it needed a lightning strike inspection and oh by the way, it has an 11:00 flight. So about 30 of us did the inspection, took about an hour and a half, found a few things that needed attention and some that we could defer, and gave the plane back in plenty of time. Then they cancelled the flight. I don't know what buffoon made that decision, but it cost us about 250K. I've done plenty of lightning strike inspections but this is the first time on a 747. That's one big bird.

After that we helped open up #2 engine on a 757 for the engine shop and then changed a radome. Went real easy with four of us up there.

Clint my Denver people are coming to see me tonight, but I still need to visit them at home. There's a real good bbq place by them, I forgot the name of it, it's in the front of a strip mall.

John that looks like a cool place. I'm a closet MOPAR fan. My favorites are 4 door Valiants and weird looking B vans. Though I wouldn't throw a Hemi out of bed for eating crackers.

Okay gonna hit the sack for a little while then tidy up a little for company, they get in at 730 this evening. Hope everyone has a good day.
Old September 4th, 2015, 05:22 AM

Mawn'in all

Elsie's on her way

Goat carb? as in cabrito?

John, I'm a closet Mopar guy too but dee Cuda's don't do it for me like de Road runners. I always wanted a Petty Blue one

Clint, I wonder if dat Goat from Gawga. I road to high school before I could drive in my neighbors jes like dat. It had this card thingy right above de parking brake handle that would spit out a car when you were do fer an oil change etc.

Have a great day Olds friends
Old September 4th, 2015, 07:23 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Goat = GTO, or Gran Tourismo Omologato = Pontiac performance. Nothing to do with food.

Clint, cider fest? I'm in. Ryobi weedwacker rebuild the carb yesterday and cleaned the plug. Still won't start. Not worth wasting any more time on it. New one is 70.00

Cool and rainy day to hit the boneyard.
Old September 4th, 2015, 07:30 AM

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-001

OR of course de original
Old September 4th, 2015, 08:23 AM

Goat = GTO, or Gran Tourismo Omologato = Pontiac performance. Nothing to do with food.
A a former owner of a '66 GTO, I am well aware of the name, slang and otherwise, and even appreciate the "original" one.
Old September 4th, 2015, 09:30 AM
Captain Starfire

Mornin', gang.

I'm afraid I'm out of the closet. I've always liked Mopars, since Dad bought his new '65 Polara, then again in '66 after Hurricane Betsy floated the '65 away. Not to mention the Newports (a '69 & a '70) and a '69 New Yorker I had as a whippersnapper. And working at 3 Pentastar dealerships must've continued to fuel the fire. I guess I have mixed automotive allegiances.

I sure like that gray '61 Suburban 413 cross-ram (short ram) shown in the pic's. (I've included the rest of the ones I shot yesterday.) Actually, I didn't even know Mopar made a 2-door wagon back then, in the vein of the Nomad and Safari.

Clint, sounds like you have that Goat doing pretty well for what you had to work with. Thanks for keeping your eyes open for me.

Y'all have a great weekend, Oldsmofriends.
Old September 4th, 2015, 09:46 AM

Then, here ya go John, a nice 300.
Old September 4th, 2015, 10:25 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

John got a question for you. When you had your impromptu ride to Moline did you happen to see what the cab fare was? We had a bit of time between the 747 and the 757 last night, and I of course started looking at craigslist. There's a 66 Eighty Eight in Peoria that looked interesting. Since I've been thinking about a trip up that way anyway, I thought I'd fly into Peoria and check out the car, but if I didn't like it I'd have to get to Moline. Wouldn't want to spend a king's ransom on a cab ride, though.

Okay two questions. Since that's a MOPAR garage, do you think there's a crate hemi in the El Camino?

Slept good this morning. Nice out now, too. Got a few things to do then up to the airport to pick up my friends.

Dan that's a beauty. You know what else I'd drive every day if I could, a Christine-looking Belvedere. Those lines just flow on forever.
Old September 4th, 2015, 10:44 AM
Captain Starfire

Oops! Dan, thanks fer the snapshots. Dat's a mite nice 300. Learnt the difference b/w a "long ram" and "short ram" yesterday, and that 300 is a long ram, I do believe. BTW, I always think of Richard Carpenter (of "The Carpenters," for those under about 50) when I see an old 300 like that. I think he's one of the foremost collectors & experts around.

Mike, he says he can spend the money he makes fixing Chibbies the same as Mopars, so he's not partial to what marque he works on... (That was one of Chuck's bits of humor).

The El Camino was sweet looking. That white '72 Satellite Sebring Plus (it was a 400-4V) was a little ratty looking on the outside, but he finished the engine compartment + interior already and I think the "out" will match the "in's" directly. He told us the owner was an engineer living in Nagasaki, believe it or not.

Also, I can't recall the cab fare exactly, Mike (mostly b/c the airline paid for it); but I think it was around a hundred bucks, if memory serves correct. See if you can call the Ground Transportation desk at Peoria airport. I remember there being a desk with a phone there... almost like a little separate department.

Catch y'all later....
Old September 4th, 2015, 03:52 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
A a former owner of a '66 GTO, I am well aware of the name, slang and otherwise, and even appreciate the "original" one.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. I also didn't know your close affiliation / history with GTO.
Old September 4th, 2015, 08:04 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Quick check in, been busier than a one legged man in an **** kickin contest

Allan the cheapest gas I seen this evening was $1.89 gal at Kroger. And that was before any discounts. You get at least $0.03 off the price per gallon just for being a member and 1 point for each dollar you spend there. 100 points = $0.10 off per gallon. So usually we save the points up until the end of the month and get over a dollar off per gal

I like Mopar and the odd old AMC stuff. I'd buy another AMX and I sure wouldn't mind having an AAR 'Cuda in my stable No where near 50 yet there John, but I wept when Karen (Carpenter) passed in '83 I grew up on "Rainy Days and Monday's) Before that my Grandmother (Louise) passed away the same month as Elvis did, Aug '77.

Whelpt it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so after work I should be able to check in. Be safe this Holiday weekend
Old September 4th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

It's late and time for bed. My friends' flight got in on time, but they landed on the 5th runway so it took them a half hour to taxi in. Well, met them at baggage claim, stopped for a bite, got them settled, and now I'm headed to bed myself. The dogs are confused because all these extra doors are closed not to mention the strangers in the house.

Scot, AMC? My Dad always drove Matador wagons for company cars. And they were always broke down so we were at the dealer all the time. I absolutely loved Pacers and kept telling my Dad to buy one. He'd just look at me. You know I've never ridden in a Pacer or drove one. I'd still get one, but heck they are few and far between. And mostly ragged out.

So I talked to the guy with the Eighty Eight, I think the car will be a bust. First of all it's got a 330 and a burnt valve. I said, that leaves me out because I have to drive home to Georgia. Minimal Illinois rust, crank windows, new tires, not a bad ride, but the burnt valve is a deal breaker. Oh well. I would actually like to have a 66 Eighty Eight, though.

So tomorrow I think we're going to take in a botanical garden downtown. Calloway Gardens is having some car show/hot air balloon/flower show this weekend as well. My friend's wife likes plants and stuff. It's just nice having friends around.

Okay have a good night everyone, the weekend is upon us.
Old September 4th, 2015, 08:59 PM

No offense Allan. John, that is indeed a long ram 413, it makes working on the carburetors easier, but changing the plugs has to be a major pain. Scot, that's some cheap gas, I'm just happy that it dropped to $2.38 gal. here. I looked at a very nice '69 AMX with the Go Package about 30 years ago, just after I bought my house, but couldn't do it at the time, though cheap by today's standards...$3000.00. I'm not the biggest AMC fan, but I think the the '68 and '68 AMX's are a nice, clean design. I was surprised by the ride, rough, just like the GM F bodies of the era.
Old September 5th, 2015, 01:42 AM
CQR

No offense Allan. John, that is indeed a long ram 413, it makes working on the carburetors easier, but changing the plugs has to be a major pain. Scot, that's some cheap gas, I'm just happy that it dropped to $2.38 gal. here. I looked at a very nice '69 AMX with the Go Package about 30 years ago, just after I bought my house, but couldn't do it at the time, though cheap by today's standards...$3000.00. I'm not the biggest AMC fan, but I think the the '68 and '68 AMX's are a nice, clean design. I was surprised by the ride, rough, just like the GM F bodies of the era.
Morning all.

Getting the wife up and on her way. Had coons in the grape arbor next to the bedroom window this morning. I'm using the mobile app so no idea why it added the quote above.

Gonna hit the golden supercruise today. Have a day all.
Old September 5th, 2015, 09:00 AM

Mawn'in all

Blue bird day

Went to Awful House #1507 didn't see Mike maybe it''s because it 75 miles away
Old September 5th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Just got back from the Awful house with my friends. There's an Awful house in Denver but they don't partake. Can't imagine why. Anyway they were tired from all that traveling so we got a late start. Also hit Walmart and got a few things.

Jamesbo you were only 76 away from me. The one I go to is #1583. So there really is one every mile.

Clint enjoy the supercruise. Sounds like a good time.

I think we'll head into the city this afternoon. We thought about Calloway Gardens but by the time we got there the activities would be wrapping up for the day.

Well have a Good Saturday everyone.
Old September 5th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Just an Olds Guy

spoda rain here this afternoon. We'll see. Otherwise nice shaping up labor day weekend.
Old September 5th, 2015, 11:17 AM
Captain Starfire

Saturn's smilin'

Hope all are having a good L.D. weekend. Our neighbors are coming over at 4, and I pretty much have everything ready to go. Just have to fire up the coals in about a half hour.

Scot, nowhere near 50? Dat ain't fair! . I'm with you on the Carpenters. Keren was my girlfriend. I remember when Close to You came out, I thought I head heard a voice from heaven. I subsequently bought their album, A Song for You, and played the grooves off. Even Richard's lisp was melodious.

Anyhoots, have an episode of Highway Patrol on just to pass a few minutes, and it's about time to get the lead out (again). Washed the bike last night and she looks practically like new. Oh, what a feelin'.

Clint, enjoy the fest, and Mike, sounds like a nice weekend with the company/friends.... Dan, I'm on board with the AMXs. A mite small for me, but what isn't?

Oh, and -- for your viewing pleasure -- I've included a couple pic's of the Chatuge Dam where we walk, which is contiguous with the Clay County (NC) Campgrounds. Really scenic, as I hope you'll agree. I have a few more I'll post later...

Y'all have a great one.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; September 5th, 2015 at 06:41 PM.
Old September 5th, 2015, 11:37 AM

Well, I gotta go to a wedding in about a half hour, I haven't tied or wore a tie in a very long time, couldn't remember, so about 20 minutes ago went to you tube, and agonized over the videos, tried following along for a few minutes, tried in front of the mirror, then the mirror again when I got miffed, and just did it... I should just buy a clip on. Good to know that when I eventually pass from this earth, someone else will have to do it. have a good afternoon and Labor Day.
Old September 5th, 2015, 04:49 PM

The "original" one, would that be "The Great One?"
Old September 5th, 2015, 06:40 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by slantflat
Scot, AMC? My Dad always drove Matador wagons for company cars. And they were always broke down so we were at the dealer all the time. I absolutely loved Pacers and kept telling my Dad to buy one. He'd just look at me. You know I've never ridden in a Pacer or drove one. I'd still get one, but heck they are few and far between. And mostly ragged out.
We had a '69 AMX with the Go Pac 390 and a 4 speed. It did drive like a UPS truck, but it would haul the mail Don't care for the later 401 AMC mill though. My mom drove a '79 Spirit until the 4 banger give out, we then put a Chebby 350 in it. Fun little car but quite hairy cornering With the 2.76:1 rear cogs, it seemed to have a limitless top end.
Originally Posted by Bee-Oh-Pee

Scot, nowhere near 50? Dat ain't fair! . I'm with you on the Carpenters. Keren was my girlfriend. I remember when Close to You came out, I thought I head heard a voice from heaven. I subsequently bought their album, A Song for You, and played the grooves off. Even Richard's lisp was melodious.
Yup I'll turn a whopping 42 here in a few days I didn't realize Richard Carpenter had a Quaalude addiction. He sure hid it well from what I remember.

Old September 5th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Bunser
The "original" one, would that be "The Great One?"
Naw, that would translate directly to TGO instead of GTO. And you'd have to have 99 of them to make it worth while..
Old September 5th, 2015, 07:40 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Had a nice time today at the Botanical Garden. I thought most of it looked like firewood but there were some pretty things, and my friend's wife really enjoyed it. We stopped at the Outback for a bite when we got home.

Scot was it the AMXs that had Big Bad colors? Pretty cool machines that I thought deserved a better audience than what they got.

John hope your repast was enjoyable. I know the people didn't go home hungry.

Think I'll hit the sack early. Gotta get to the Awful house earlier than I did today so I can find out about my Freon. Don't know what we'll do tomorrow, except for pizza in Marietta tomorrow night.

Have a good night everyone.
Old September 6th, 2015, 04:38 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautiful cool mawn'in

Mike, I wish I had knowed you were gonna be dat fer north. You were only a few blocks from The Colonnade and de best fried chicken in de city. You can tell by de blue hairs wit walkers it's good eats

John, One of these days, I'm gonna take dat walk with you

GTG Olds friends