The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old January 8th, 2013, 05:14 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Musta ben a big game last night. Seems thats all anyone was talking about on FB last night. Where is Notre dame?

I used to be a football junkie as a kid with the Orange crush and Randy Gradishar, Craig Morton, Bucky Dilts (Saw a building the otherday for sale with his name on it) But grew out of that when I started seeing all the Drama in it. Looks like the Donkeys are doing pretty well this year in spite of trading the chosen one (Tebow). Surprising we can win since Jesus is now rooting for the Jets.

Mike, I'm just glad you are able to sleep again. They are back home and thats all that really matters.

Sampson,
When I get frustrated in golf and start throwing my clubs around people look at me funny. Plus at the end of the day after a good game of golf, what do you have?
If its a good game, I'd guess you still have all your clubs, right?

Sandy here's hoping the ice in your parking space melts and drys up. We're gonna be close to 60 today. It'll be nice to melt off some of this old dirty snow. I get to go fight with Century link again about my phone lines again. Been draggin on since November, My case keeps getting bumped up a level, but I can never get a returned phone call. I swear they are worse than Qwest (which is no small feat)

Allan, Yes, All my race ATV's are Fuel injected, My dirtbikes are still carbed. The technology is pretty amazing. My Wifes little 150cc dirtbike is a screaming little 4 stroke. It has a 11.7:1 compression ratio and has a rev limit of over 14,000 RPM and it runs on pump gas.

Have a great Tuesday all.
Old January 8th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Cold here this morning, but had a gorgeous sunrise and it's going up to around 42 degrees today! It's 23 now. Supposed to hit almost 60 by the weekend!!! Think I'll be outside washing me some windows..... and such!

My parking space was ice free for the most part this morning. It's a thick rutty slick mess out front where you turn into the complex from Rt. 82. Can't wait until that melts and re-freezes. The entrances to the other complexes aren't as bad as this one gets, and I don't know why..... I walk every day and I see how the others are better than ours. The same company plows all of them. I don't know.

So where's John and Adrian been????

I will meet all you Gawja people one day, when I make my southern states trip. If I gotta figure out where you live and sit on your front porches until you come home, I will, lol. I want to see all your cars and have a nice visit. I'm gonna meet John too, when I get to Louisiana. If we get back out to Seattle to see Larry's daughter, I'm gonna meet Citcapp. And the next west trip, I'll meet Clint! I already have it all figured out, lol.

Well you all have a good day!!
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:52 AM

Top of the Morning to you all

Jamsbo,

Snoqualmie Falls is the name of the place. They still pour the syrup from 3' above your plate. Keeping the ball in the short grass is great. Now if a guy could only get the the par 5's in two shots...................

Sandy,
Hope that ice melts soon. Snows not bad ice sucks
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:54 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Tuesday Mawnin All

A bit warmer here and like Jamesbo said it's supposed to get warmer as the week progresses.

Clint Notre Dame is in South Bend, Indiana. I haven't received the email but it is no hurry. Thanks again brother

Sandy come on down to the peach state Us Gawgians are going to meet up soon

Well I better be going I've got a lot to do today in town. Take care all
Old January 8th, 2013, 08:38 AM
CQR

Scot I sent it yesterday. Check your spam folder. I sent it using my gmail account so it may be filtered as junk. I will resend using my paid for address.
Old January 8th, 2013, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by citcapp
Jamsbo,

Snoqualmie Falls is the name of the place. They still pour the syrup from 3' above your plate.
No wonder I can never bermember de name of dat place. I do bermember de guy I was wit had tooooooooooo many Samoian fog cutters at Trader Vics de nite befo after driv'in up de mountain road, when he hit de door de aroma of pancakes made him hit de "Loo" where he lost his cookies. Green in de gills.
Old January 8th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Captain Starfire

Hola, hombres & chiquita

Jes a quick check-in.... Hope everybody's doing great. I tell ya, checkin' in is habit formin'....

Jes as an aside, I was reading posts from a year or two ago when the "original" (?) version of this thread got lost in the cyber wilderness... there seemed to be a lotta folks pokin' fun at us folks.... methinks the green-eyed monster was rearing its ugly head!

They don't get the support, humor, fellowship, and recipes that we all share here in our little humble corner.... I'm thankful to all you guys for that.

But there are a lot of heavy-posters on this site who would no more post a message on this thread than they would poke their eye out with a stick... so, to each his (and her) own. But if you don't understand it, or if it ain't yer cuppa tea, fer goodness sakes.... let it be! Don't go pickin' & proddin' and delighting in others' misery. As an old Mopar fellow once famously wrote in the annals of Buick GS history, "Sham on you."

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:00 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Man what a wonderful day it turned out to be. Sun is shining, birds are chirping, mus be dem blue birds that Jamesbo keeps speaking about

Clint my windstream email acct is funny. It won't even receive any emails sent from my own phone. Maybe I need to look into the settings or something But I can send my wife a picture to her email address at the air force base from my cell phone. Go figure.

Well this warmer weather make me want to sing "Zippity-Do-Da-Zippity-Day" that's Uncle Remus for those that can spell zamboni without having to look it up as Jamesbo put's it
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM

Scot, to be Technical, dats de theme song from de moive "Song of de South" Joel Chandler Harris could write but didn't sing so well.

Old January 8th, 2013, 12:21 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Yep and he is from Eatonton, GA right up the road from me. I remember watching "Song of the South" as a youngster and as soon as it came out on DVD I bought it for my library Darn good movie there.
Old January 8th, 2013, 12:23 PM
CQR

Scot p.m. me if you want me to send it to her.
Old January 8th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Always room for one more

Goodness gracious, I didn't realize I hadn't piped up here today. Got home from work around 8 this morning then went to sleep till about 1pm, then was out and about and then watched Seinfeld and The Big Bang Theory. Just got off the phone with my Mom.

John that was an elegant passage. I got two words for anyone who doesn't want to fit in here. I wouldn't miss being here for all the tea in China.

So far the dogs haven't torn apart their room, though I've only put them in there a couple times. I'll get their couch put in there and they'll be all set. They heard me walk up the front walk this afternoon and started barking, it sounded kind of funny all that noise coming from the front room. Maybe even a little intimidating if you didn't know any better.

Okay gonna hit the sack so I can start my day early with Awful house. Hope everyone is ready for Hump day.
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:08 AM
CQR

Morning all. Wide awake at 3:09 this morning. I know what that means.

Well gotta go to the dentist this morning. Not like I don't have other things to do.

Mike, you make sure that room is escape proof.

Scot I thought Uncle Remus was Don Williams' fathers brother?

John, This here is a funny forum for sure. Theres a huge amount of narrowly opinionated people with skin so thin you can see right thru them. I'm ok with it. I take this as I take life. I'll let you do as you do, if you'll return the favor.

Allan, Good on you and the guys playing on the ice. Our fell back to fourth, but are back up to third. for now. I think our league ends in April. We still have a long way to go. Good luck on the rest of the season.

Sandy, I think Adrian is having some puter issues. Must be the heat.

Spent too much on the snap on truck yesterday. But I got me a new 3/8" torque wrench. Digital, and this has a gyro in it so I can do torque angle as well. that little adapter with the dial on it was always a pain in the azz. Got the missus a new set of snap ring pliers.

Wheres Bry?

Happy Humpday
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:34 AM

Mawn'in all

Unseasonably warm dis mawn'in expect'in de cow to show up any sec.

I honestly never knew sum folks don't like dis thread. Jes tell em to "Go eat fishheads an rice"

Hey Clint, How 'bout send'in me a Berfday present from de Snap on truck. I'm celebrat'in being vertical still

GTG celebrate Have a great day Olds Friends.
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:36 AM

happy Hump day to all

Good morning all. Mac and I just got back from our morning walk. Not as cold here this morning and the Sun is out! As far as this thread being a little different....that is true but I enjoy having a cup of coffee with friends. Found out yesterday that I was a finalist in the Presidents Club at work. ( top ten sales for 2012). Grace and I get to go on an all expense paid trip to Germany in April. Pretty excited about that. Spending most every evening cleaning suspension parts. Gotta get the car back on its wheels in time to get to the painter in Feb. Hope y'all have a good day. Steve
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Jamesbo.... Happy Birthday to you!!!! Hope you have a great day!

It's raining here this morning. Just started. It's 41 degrees though, so I'm not complaining!! I'll take it over snow.....

I have to leave work at 4:30 today so I'm at Defer by 5:00 to get the brakes and tires on Tincanio. I transferred money over to my checking from my savings yesterday.... there goes Teepo's seat covers. Once March passes, I'll be able to save a little bit of money again, I think. November through March are bad months financially for me, not that they all aren't, lol. Christmas, Teepo Insurance, Tincanio & Intrigue insurance, license plates..... Pay...pay..pay!

I called State Farm yesterday to see why Tincanio's insurance went up a little over $7. That's not much, but it's my seven bucks! She said that came from Toyota. Toyota supposedly raised the value of their vehicles or some such crap. The Intrigue's insurance came down a little over $4. I probably should drop full coverage on the Intrigue and just get liability on it. I doubt I'd get much out of it if Nicole were to wreck it. Guess I should call and ask them.

We've picked up some here at work which is nice. Phones and fax machine were busy yesterday. I liked it!! It's quiet this morning though. These guys sold over $19 million out of our office last year! I'm proud of them!

I hope Adrian isn't affected by those fires over there.

Mike... I'm sure the dogs will get used to the room.

Well you all have a great hump day!
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Always room for one more

Morning everyone.

Jamesbo is this "The day of Jamesbo" ? Ooh I hope it is. Whoop it up good. Start it out at the Awful house like me.

Speaking of AH, the last time I was in there the cook was telling us about her green pan her son bought her at Walmart. It's so slick nothing sticks to it. And she said AH should coat their grilles in it so they don't have to use that damned LoMelt.

Hm, might mix it up today and get something extra special in the hashbrowns.

A guy sent me a link to the Pensacola museum. He took pictures of every plane there. Now I don't really have to go. But I will.

Okay gonna skidaddle. Lots to do. Have a great day everyone.
Old January 9th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Cutlass Lover

I saw those 'green pans' at Wal Mart through the fall. I was tempted..... supposedly the coating is made from diamonds or something like that. I can't remember. I've seen them advertised in catalogs now too.

Clint... good luck at the dentist! Hope all goes well.
Old January 9th, 2013, 08:17 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Happy Jamesbo Day Hope you have a good one!

Speaking of non-stick pans, I'd like to try that green one. I bought the better half a set of nice stainless pots and pans and I can't hardly cook an egg in it without it sticking Anyone know of a trick other than pam or butter? I guess the stainless needs a lower heat setting

Clint thank you again for your help and expertise
Old January 9th, 2013, 08:27 AM

Bacon drippings
Old January 9th, 2013, 08:41 AM

Happy Birthday Jamsbo

May all your days be vertical. Here's a song just for your special day

Still keep a jar of bacon dripping in the refer. How can you make gravy without it?
Old January 9th, 2013, 08:52 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Bacon drippings
I'll have to try it. Thanks. I usually am a great cook but I haven't been able to make the better half an omelet since we got the stainless. But then again I have cooked the bacon in another pan. We always save the drippins for seasoning and all.
Old January 9th, 2013, 08:54 AM

Scot, To tell ya de truth, I would use butter bacon dripp'ins make grey "Boy Scout Eggs"
Old January 9th, 2013, 08:54 AM

Happy Birthday Jamesbo! You don't look that old Haven't been getting any sleep lately, bought my first MP3 player so I could listen to tunes at work, 80% of the stuff that I downloaded to it won't play, the title of the song and band zips by on the mini screen, but goes onto other music, dang nabbit, newfangled gadgets!
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Mawnin all!

Jamesbo??? Really???? You're kidding. No one called out the fire dept yet? Have a great berfday buddy! Mebbe de supermodel will do ya somethin speshul fer din din.... Ah likes berfday pies. Ya know - butter pecan ones wit vanilla ice cream on top. Y'all should be gettin a free round at the whitey course next Monday.

Clint - I didn't know you were a curler too. What position do you play? Funny thing about our 2 leagues. The one we're tied for 1st place has a lot of the same teams as the league we're tied for 5th! Go figure huh? BTW I saw those digital torque wrenches with torque angle last spring at a tech show. The rep showed and explained it to me. IIRC I don't need that for my old car, but having it for the newer cars 2002 and upwards is a real timesaver. Bet snap on put you on their Christmas Card list with that purchase..by any chance was it one like this with their patented 'torque angle' feature?

Mike - I've been watching that show on TV called MAYDAY lately. Super scary stuff about why planes crash and people are killed. Lots of stuff comes back to point blame at maintenance or design flaws, so I understand how important your job is and what kind of responsibility you have to ensure safety of those planes. BTW, much as I wish I could just go down to AH and have brekkie with you, the commute is just hell. You're on my bucket list of peeps to visit. But you might have new pups by then....

Scot - Those new teflon pans don't stick and you can make green eggs and ham if you leave the eggs to get rotten enough..Jamesbo is right about bacon drippings. Ever been out in the winter and got hungry? That's when you pull out the sammich you made that mawnin. Rye bread dipped in bacon fat, layered wit half cooked bacon and wrapped in wax paper. Stick dat sammich in your armpit for 5 minutes to heat up and add extra flavor - den chow down! Best eatin in de world when you're out in de cold.

Pat - sad to say they got 'instant gravy' packages now. Just add a cup of hot potato water and nuke for 4 minutes. It's actually not bad. Not as good as pan drippins but still passable.

Steve - congrats on the sales award. Germany will be a lot of fun. Let the wife go shopping and go drinking, unless she's a beer drinker too. Should ask if the trip can be changed to coincide with Octoberfest (which strangely enough is held in Sept)

John - what posts were y'all reading that got you so upset? I'm sorry to hear about them. Kind of funny to me what you posted (not ha ha sarcastic funny, just a reflection of sumpin else). This site also has 'social groups' that have sort of a limited membership. They're off the beaten track and don't show up on the 'today's posts' or 'new posts' when something is said. It's all by social group member input and email notification. Rude and condescending posts are just not allowed there. I think the group administrator can just delete them or something. Anyway, what I was thinking that was sorta funny is this thread is almost exactly like that but in the main forum and 'open' to whomever wants to read or have input to it. So from time to time it's gonna be inevitable that someone will jump in just like they do on other threads with their 2¢ worth without considering anything else. Far as those posters making negative or berating comments? Just consider the source and move on or ignore them. Y'all know that we're not that type. This thread is like a special part of the Classic Olds community that definitely serves it's fellowship well. I'm glad I found it. Didn't know what it was for a couple years. Seems like there's a 'rotation' of casual members but the mainstream ones always seem to be here for fun, good times and support. I've appreciated the support of this group on many occasions and also enjoyed the camaraderie too. Don't hold my posting numbers agin me.
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Cutlass Lover

It's up to 47 beautiful warm degrees outside!!! I am lovin it! I didn't get my full 1/2 hr. walk in today cause I had some calling around to do. But I enjoyed what time I had out there! The snow and ice in the parking lot is melting, where the sun is hitting it. Still have mountains of it piled up where they plowed. I don't think that's gonna go anywhere for a while. Today reminds me of last January. We sure had some nice days last winter. I think the coldest we got last year was 22. We've already been below that several times so far.....

I printed me a coupon on line for $40 off of brakes at Defer at noon, lol. Might as well save some money.....
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM
CQR

Good morning all.

Jamesbo, Happy belated. Keep an eye on that mailbox.

Sandy thanks, That was a quick filling. First time I've ever had a filling without anesthesia.
I was a little leery when he pulled out the drill and got to work. The most feeling I had was with the cold compressed air to blow it out tho. In and out in less than a half hour.
Glad you're liking the weather but looks like our snow tomorrow is heading your way. Gonna get colder than a welldiggers ....

Allan, Yup thats the one. I get to take my old click type home now. so I have something to put scooters together with. The Zuki cam caps are very temperamental with torque. they need 7 ft lbs, and if you over torque them by much you pull the threads out of the head or distort the cam caps and cause the cams to seize in the heads.

Mmmmm Bacon.
The missus didn't know what to do with the beef arm roast the other day so she tried this.
Attachment 172734
Yup having leftovers for lunch again today. turned out pretty good for a crappy cut of meat.

Steve, Congrats on the award. The trip sounds great. Germany is on my ever growing bucket list.

Scot, You are welcome. Stainless pans are worse than cast iron. and they seem to be harder to season as well. Maybe Mike can ask the AH cook what that white powder they use on theirs. I know the best pans I ever used were at the village inn where I worked as a teen.

Off to go fight with the phone company again. Have a great day all.
Old January 10th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Captain Starfire

Happy Belated Berfday, James-Bo....

What a day I picked to skip the check-in, folks. Hope you had a great 39th (you and Jack Benny). (Just by referring to Jack, you already know I'm a geezer... but ya' got a couple months on me, Jamesbo.) Did y'all do anything special? Go out and have a memorable meal at some fabulous restaurant?

Tuesday night was awful on the N. Shore and west of N.O. in LA. We had at least 8" of rain since the weekend, and yesterday it almost looked like Isaac at the Plantation. Had to drive thru about 8" of water to get to I-55. Horrible conditions, and it was still raining. We got a little respite in the afternoon, into last night and this morning (a VERY little respite). But this morning we're bracing ourselves for another 4" to pass thru here
There'll definitely be some flooding.... mostly low-lying areas; hope the N.O. CBD doesn't get too bad, as the better half had to drive herself today 'cause she has an appointment that will last way past the normal 3:25 time I usually pick her up. Get the snorkels.....

Sandy, just waiting for you to come down and meet yer friends in Hammond . Will definitely show you all the cool places to eat when you come thru, and show you my pride & joy Starfire & garage .

Just as an aside, what we should all try to do is to meet somewhere in GA in the spring.... it sounds as if Jamesbo, me, Scot, and Mike have agreed at least in principle. If we could put some dates out there (May would prolly be the earliest I could commit to), we could start talkin' places, and then perhaps a few out-of-state folks could join in.... (Sandy?)

All, I really wasn't "offended" per se by those old posts; but there was certainly some direct fun-making going on there; I was taken aback, I must admit. As I said, I attributed it directly to jealousy + and an inability of the posters to understand what the dynamic is here. I'm not going to point to any particular posts, 'cause all that will do is stir up the caca; and that's not my intent. But if you can find the area right after it was discovered that the old thread was lost, you'll see what I mean.

I'm with Mike (and Alan) in saying that if it's not your cup of tea, move on to the next table. I'll leave it at that.

Clint, looks powerful good! I made a chicken stew last week I'm still workin' on. Better half sez too much roux, so too fattening.... I say as my Dad used to say, "More for me!" (Better half prefers baked bird, w/ whole toes of garlic scattered generously throughout... keeps the vampires away.) I'm going to do my big Christmas turkey with all the trimmings (belatedly) on the 19th and bring it down to Metairie for my aunts.... hopefully they'll like. (I know I will.)

Y'all have a great day -- and hopefully, dry -- Oldsmofriends! BTW, yesterday my brother had double hernia surgery, and it went well. Hopefully he'll be up & back at work on Monday (we work at the same facility in N.O.).

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; January 10th, 2013 at 06:11 AM.
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Where ya at this morning, lol? We have sun and temps in the 20's right now. Lots of black ice out there where snow melted, ran into the road and froze. We're still going to be warm today, and they're still saying around 60 degrees on Saturday!! But yep Clint, the snow will come next week.

Well I'm $1,223.73 poorer this morning, but Tincanio has new tires and brakes. I got Firestone Destination LE all season tires. I sat at Defer until 10 minutes to 9 last night. I guess she rides a little better. I can't tell much difference in the brakes. The pedal still seems to go low, I think. Maybe that's just how Toyota's are, I dunno.

Nicole is job shadowing today. She was all nervous when I left the house. She goes to a vet's office in Aurora this morning. Looks like they have her going to Canton, Akron and other far away places coming up in the next few weeks. She goes to the place where we took Emmett in 2 weeks.... that will be hard for her.

Tonight I have to go to the Toyota dealer in Kent and get the 2 recall things taken care of on Tincanio. That should be it. Hopefully it won't take very long.

Well have a great day all!
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Cutlass Lover

John.... throw some dates out there! I'd love to meet you guys. I'm gonna have to go back and read the thread, I don't remember what was said back then. I know we still had The Colonel and Blue's sense of humor, lol. God, I miss those guys...
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Jamesbo I hope your day was a success, and you're ready for one more trip around.

It looks all gloomy here today, but it's pretty warm. 60 and overcast. We were supposed to have rain by now but not much, so I'm hoping it just bypasses us all together.

Sandy that is 1200 well spent. Brakes and tires are fairly important on a car. You'll be good for awhile now.

Well got some errands to run this morning, then I don't know what I'll do. Tried to get some plywood at Home Depot yesterday but the guy I was stuck with had no intention on helping me, and by the time I was fed up with his shenanigans I was out of time and had to go. I might take a run in today and have a word with the manager. I wish I could be inept at my job sometimes, but like Allan says, safety is rather important.

Okay gonna hit the road. Everyone have a great day. Clint don't get too worked up at the phone company, I think they are inept on purpose.
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:42 AM

Mawn'in all

Got sum run'in 'round to do dis mawn'in. Headed down de Alpharetta Autobahn [Ga 400] to de big city.

De Spring would be great but y'all better hurry up, I ain't gett'in any younger ya know.

Sandy Come on down wit us. We can all meet up in de mountains.

Have a great day Olds friends sorry GTG
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:51 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by CQR
Well gotta go to the dentist this morning. Not like I don't have other things to do.
How did that go ? I try to avoid that at all cost !

Originally Posted by CQR
Wheres Bry?
I'm here ..... and i'm about to get myself in trouble at work .... You see , there is this young lady from the Philippines at my work that I've been talking to and .... How did that song from Pink Floyd go ? Run , Run , Run , Run .
Old January 10th, 2013, 06:57 AM
NOVICE car nut

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Bacon drippings
X2 ... or lots-o-butter
Old January 10th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Captain Starfire

10-4

Sandy, if we want to plan for after 5/16, I'd be COMPLTELY (99%, anyway) flexible ... if you catch my drift. Meeting somewhere in the mountains would be fabulous . Jamesbo could suggest the renezvous point. (Good food would be guaranteed .)

Jamesbo, what dates after that would be good for you? We have to start somewhere. I could suggest the last week of May, from 5/26 thru 6/1. Let's start whittling it down.
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:38 AM
Cutlass Lover

Memorial Day is the 27th of May. I don't usually do anything. It will be car show time around here though, so I gotta be watching the schedules! You know how I am with my shows, lol! I am taking a vacation day on May 24th so I get a long weekend...
Old January 10th, 2013, 09:51 AM

Well I'm $1,223.73 poorer this morning
Sandy, I know how ya feel! I've got to get the front brakes done on my DD, two tires, eyeglasses, and a crown next week!! arrgg!
Old January 10th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Always room for one more

The New Good Morning Thread Nationals

Originally Posted by Bee-Oh-Pee
Jamesbo, what dates after that would be good for you? We have to start somewhere. I could suggest the last week of May, from 5/26 thru 6/1. Let's start whittling it down.
This could be a quarterly thing. Deep South in May, Denver in August, Ohio in November, Canada in February. Allowing for snow of course.

Ah, endless possibilities!
Old January 10th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Captain Starfire

Memorial Day Weekend 2013

Maybe Memorial Day weekend would be good... as long as it doesn't compete w/ Indy 500 for me on Sunday...

As I said, I'm flexible.... mostly. I could certainly meet on Friday, Saturday, or Monday.

P.s.: Mike, did you give that lady your Rolls? I don't see it listed anymore in your list of toys.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; January 10th, 2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old January 10th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Cutlass Lover

I have to be back to work Tuesday. Maybe just a regular weekend another time?? Early May??