The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2011, 06:39 AM

Tanks GA

GTG

but you may wanta read dis old thread
https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...gotta-try.html

Sandy don't go back and read this thread. Too many of our old friends are on it. Blue, Col Sad
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's a muggy morning here. Those storms yesterday afternoon lasted well in to the evening. Lots of lightening. Some places had trees up rooted, some places the streets flooded. It's sunny now, but they're calling for about the same later today. Going up to the 80's again! I brought shorts and a tank top so if the sun is still out at lunch time, I can change and take my lounge chair out and lay in the sun, lol!! Cooling off over the weekend to the 60's, and looks like 50's all next week with rain/storm chances every day.

There's a BOP dust off on Sunday in Parma - I was gonna go, but not with the rain outlook.

It's just Clay and I in here today, so it's been a busy morning. I like it!!

Well Don gave me a Kia Spectra to drive while they have the tin can. It feels like I'm sitting on the ground, lol!! Last time, I got the Lexus to drive...... that was nice! This isn't a bad little car, nothing like my Intrigue though. I do miss my Intrigue.

Well you all are making me hungry! I had my usual Friday morning pop tarts!!! Jamesbo.... I like grits - I just don't know about having shrimp with them, lol! I love shrimp deep fried. Also scallops!!!! Yum.....

GA, you'll find that Jamesbo has some wonderful recipes! I tried his meatloaf, his hamburger soup and his tater soup recipes over the winter and I loved them all!!!!

Have a great day all!!

Jamesbo...... Too late - I read it. It sure was good to laugh, though!!!! God I miss The Colonel sooooo much. And Blue. I'm gonna have to go out there one of these days and see what he's up to. I really miss that humor!!!! I need it!

Last edited by cutlassgal; May 13th, 2011 at 06:52 AM. Reason: crawcrabs......
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Certifiable car addict...

Good Morning all!

Just testing out a new signature and all this talk of food is making me hungry! Can't say I've ever had rattlesnake, but I have had Gator, Turtle, frog legs, and a few other odd critters, but never snake. I'll try anything once. I am at the top of the food chain after all!

Strangest thing I've ever eaten was armadillo. Fried in oil, it's a lot like a pork chop. From what I understand, preparing it is the most difficult part. I'm not sure how one "skins" an armadillo... But it was tasty fried up and peppered!

Heading into work soon. Hoping the humidity here is a little better today. Been sweating most times I step outdoors this week. Ugh. Don't expect this kind of weather for a few more months in these parts. Oh well. Hoping I can get the Kayaks out this weekend for a little R&R.
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Well "Raise my rent."

Stribbling's has a web site. I didn't know dat. Thanks, I'll jes order it on line.

Now you folks who can spell Zamboni [with out look'in it up] can even order de best sausage in de world.

Sandy, Don, Ken. Pat............ I ain't kidd'in ya dis stuff is G-O-O-D. It ain't like dat sorry stuff ya gets in de grocery stow.

I led cha right on de "Miracle Cloth" and now I'm tell'in ya about de best sausage in de world.

Tanks GA, I'm gonna order me up sum right now.
I don't know Jamesbo. There is a sausage here, made by the Ukranians in a small town named Mundare. It called...ahh, Mundare sausage. If you by a roll it's tough not to eat the whole thing yourself. I usually buy 2 (they're about $8 a roll)

This one is a tad bigger than the ones I buy.

Old May 13th, 2011, 07:49 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Yep I'm gonna try the shrimp and grits soon. I do need a better tater soup recipe though. Glad to hear you fared ok through the storms yesterday Sandy. Jamesbo, I'll have to check those cloths out, my wife is a clean fanatic. I bet she'd wear one out in a week or so. I've got to run to town in a bit so y'all have a great and blessed day.
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Cutlass Lover

LOL, Ken!!!!!

GA..... Try Jamesbo's Baked Tater soup! It's realllllly good!! Also, you do have to get some of those Ultimate Cloths!!! They are the best thing since sliced bread, lol!! I have a bunch of them and I use them all the time. Teepo gets a bath with one, lol! I've never cleaned windows so easily in all my life, and I've been doing that for a long time. They are great!!!! I've given some of them to my friends at car shows. I carry a wet one with me in a baggie to the shows to do her windows when they get dusty.

Last edited by cutlassgal; May 13th, 2011 at 07:53 AM.
Old May 13th, 2011, 07:57 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
LOL, Ken!!!!!

GA..... Try Jamesbo's Baked Tater soup! It's realllllly good!! Also, you do have to get some of those Ultimate Cloths!!! They are the best thing since sliced bread, lol!! I have a bunch of them and I use them all the time. Teepo gets a bath with one, lol! I've never cleaned windows so easily in all my life, and I've been doing that for a long time. They are great!!!! I've given some of them to my friends at car shows. I carry a wet one with me in a baggie to the shows to do her windows when they get dusty.
Sounds like a plan, thank you and thank Jamesbo for the info.
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:42 AM

Well I just ordered The Ultimate Cloth (5 actually). Haven't paid yet but should hear from Tim when I get home. Engine rebuilt and painted "Check", New tires and shocks "Check", new paint "Check". The only left is to clean her. The Ultimate Cloth "Check". Thanks for the tip, Jamesbo, Sandy.
Old May 13th, 2011, 11:43 AM

Well, I got to de lake and have a brand new exigency de jour. My Fridge went T[ango] U[niform].

Ten years ago when I re done my kitchen at de farm [cemetery] I did my kitchen like an old farm Kitchen wit a big ole black wood stove [converted to gas] a farm sink with the faucet com’in out de back splash and I got dis bright ID to have this fella make me a wooden ice box with new fridge parts. The guy took my deposit and ten years later, I still don’t have the fridge. I really don’t think it’s com’in.

Here’s de crooks web site if ya wanta toss away some hard earned money. http://www.iceboxes.com/

De reason I tell’in ya’ll dis is because at de time, I bought a $100 used fridge as a temporary thing until my custom deluxe hand made wooden ice box was delivered.

Dat $100 Fridge is still werk’in fine while dis POS I bought to put at de lake has quit on me 3 times in 7 years. And it cost more than my first car. No it ain’t a Sub zero [Cause I think zero is cold enough fer me.] It’s a Northland and I hate the cotton pick’in thing. It was spose to be de Porche of Fridges but I think it’s de Edsel instead.

Nutt’in like com’I up to de lake and open’in up a stink’in fridge full of food. Not to mention de worst part. NO ICE CUBES

Sho am glad I don’t have no Striplings sausage in dare, I’d really be P.O’d

I’ve got a fridge in de basement; I recon I need to go to de stow and get a bag of ice before cocktail hour [s]

I gotta haul off 100 pounds for bad food. Dare gonna be sum sick bears up here in de mawn’in.
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Cutlass Lover

Well that just sucks, Jamesbo!

Ken.... I can't believe you haven't ordered these cloths before, as long as we've been talking about them, lol!!! You will love them!
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:24 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Jamesbo man I guess we've had some luck lately? Hopefully everything will get back in order soon. Gotta have dem ice cubes fer the cocktailz!! Have fun up yonder.
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:02 PM

Ok gang, I gotta health question.

I tossed most everything from de fridge but I-talian bread crumbs, mustard and Balsamic vinegar. But the cheese looks to be fine. I've got sum smoked Gouda, Canadian chedar, and Parmesan Reggiano all in the plastic/wax it came in. It was refrigerated at de stow when I bought it. But I see cheese at room temps all the time.

Whatcha think toss it or is it Ok?
Old May 13th, 2011, 02:17 PM
"Car"mudgeon

The smoked gouda would be okay, I'd be leery of the others. Although cheese is basically spoiled milk anyway, so a good rule of thumb is if it smells like Limburger but not Limburger then it's spoiled again. Smell it and you will know. If in doubt, toss it out. Cheers
Scot
Old May 13th, 2011, 05:22 PM

Ok gang, I gotta health question.

I tossed most everything from de fridge but I-talian bread crumbs, mustard and Balsamic vinegar. But the cheese looks to be fine. I've got sum smoked Gouda, Canadian chedar, and Parmesan Reggiano all in the plastic/wax it came in. It was refrigerated at de stow when I bought it. But I see cheese at room temps all the time.

Whatcha think toss it or is it Ok?
What's Canadian cheese? I've heard of Swiss.... Just like Canadian bacon I guess. Try to buy that here. It's ham! Bacon comes in strips usually in 1 lb. packages. Where did that name come from... oh let me guess, Canadian, TX. probably. I live a sheltered life.....
Old May 13th, 2011, 05:53 PM

Long time ago Ken.................... I used to buy dis stuff called Canadian Black Diamond Cheese. Today, I buy Boar's Head Canadian Cheddar.

I luv it and it makes a wonderful Egg McJamesbo w/ Canadian bacon, Canadian Cheddar, poached egg, on an English Muffin. [which is almost Canadian]

FYI,

In de Netherlands "Gouda" is jes called "Cheese" it ain't no biggie
Old May 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM
"Car"mudgeon

LMAO! Egg McJamesbo!! Nice, but I'll have to pass on that one.
Old May 14th, 2011, 05:45 AM

Mawn'in sez

Mawn'in all,

Sumtimes I get soooooooooo confused try'in to keep up wit who shot Nelly in de belly.

Between de daily snow report, Teepos trunk almost glue shut, Nicole's wander'ins and job revolv'in door, I think I missed sum'in.

Ken why did you take the newly painted car apart or are ya re do'in anutter one. Inquiring minds need to know.

Where de heck is Pat? Must be werk'in or sum'in. Maybe he decided to stay in Missippi

Boy, I show wish Blue was ere to help me out. I gotta put de spoiler he gave me on de Vister Cruiser and I'm scared to death to drill holes in de top.

Oh well, least I still got sum ice cubes left in the cooler. Things could be worse.

OH, Never mind Ken, I now see you were jes clean'in de engine bay when ya found dem numbers. For a minute thar I thought the snow and cabin fever had got to ya and you had decided to do a frame off AFTER you jes had it painted.
Old May 14th, 2011, 08:54 AM

Good Morning everyone.

I realised I haven't posted in a month.

Car show season here was planned to start here last week but the whole week was rained out. Luckily this week the weather was better and got to a couple of cruise nights.

Today it's raining and will be again tomorrow. Hopefully the forecast is wrong for tomorrow since there is an all-GM show tomorrow.

I've had more time to work on the Cutlass the last couple of weeks, but unfortunately I am looking for another body shop to finish painting the car.

Have a good day.
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Well I got lucky. It was just the disconnect I had to replace and only 6 inches of wire I had to cut off. Easy fix, but that $10 part could've cost me a fortune and not to mention some irreplaceable family heirlooms.
Reminds me of our condo in Florida. The main disconnect in the OUTSIDE panel would only hold a 135A breaker but the service called for a 150A breaker. I had to put in a new breaker every five years. with aluminum wire YET.

After the first time when I lost about 6 in. of burnt insulation on #3 aluminum wire, I checked it very often. Had to tighten disconnect connections and apply past and tighten every so often. That's the ONLY problem I had during 25 years!

--Don
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Will NEVER Grow Up!

Originally Posted by 442much
Well I just ordered The Ultimate Cloth (5 actually).
Ken, what are these, how much do the cost, and where do ya'll get them?

--Don
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:44 PM

I luv it and it makes a wonderful Egg McJamesbo w/ Canadian bacon, Canadian Cheddar, poached egg, on an English Muffin. [which is almost Canadian
Damn...that sounds good!
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:59 PM

Don,

Ere's de thread on de Ultimate cloth. I thought you were in de loop, Sorry

https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...gotta-try.html
Old May 14th, 2011, 07:52 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Originally Posted by Ddbord
Reminds me of our condo in Florida. The main disconnect in the OUTSIDE panel would only hold a 135A breaker but the service called for a 150A breaker. I had to put in a new breaker every five years. with aluminum wire YET.

After the first time when I lost about 6 in. of burnt insulation on #3 aluminum wire, I checked it very often. Had to tighten disconnect connections and apply past and tighten every so often. That's the ONLY problem I had during 25 years!

--Don
I could've swore that I read somewhere that aluminum wiring was outlawed in Florida, I guess it could specifically mean only to new construction. In my field you should always run copper wiring every time on all circuits, no exceptions. Copper doesn't shrink as much as aluminum over time. So if anyone has Aluminum wiring, it is in your favor to change ASAP to copper. I cannot stress that enough, and yet I almost lost a small fortune myself due to Aluminum wiring from the panel that is maintained annually.
Old May 15th, 2011, 04:19 AM

Mawn'in

Kinda cool up ere in de mountains dis mawn'in.

Scot, Ya must be sum kinda lectrician or sum'in. When Pat get's back from werk'in in Missippi, ya'll can talk amps and volts and 3 pharase and stuff.

Sandy, I axed de Super Model what she wanted fer dinner las nite and guess what she wanted. Arroz Rojo A-gain. I'm 'bout to fouder on de stuff. Does Larry still like it?

I feel like I'm in de Boy Scouts liv'in out of a cooler

Don, get you self sum Ultimates clothes, You'll really like dem.

Ken, I'm gonna fix me up sum French toast dis mawn'in with sum Canadain Bacon, Jes to add a little International flare to breakfast.

Blue, come out come out wherever you are.
Old May 15th, 2011, 09:48 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Morning All

Jamesbo I'm not an electrician by trade, but I have run my share of circuits in my time. I was a Sales rep for a HVAC company that I worked for, and was laid off after 15 years there. So currently I am searching for work. Anyway yep it's cooler here too. Hopefully you won't have to "rough it" long.
Old May 15th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening all!

The weekend is gone already. It was rainy and soggy here, but I think that's the norm now! It was cold today, in the 40's. Supposed to be a soggy week too.

I spent yesterday cleaning the house and fighting with Nicole through texting! How exciting, lol!! Today I went up to Linda's and we went to Wal Mart and the Home Depot. They have 6 packs of annuals for 99 cents, so I got some snapdragons, dusty miller, lobelia, ageratum and a few other things. I'm gonna start putting together my planters and hanging baskets. Hard too believe May is half over already, and it still feels and looks like March!

There was an Olds Spring Dust off show today, but it got rained out. Today was the rain date for it, because it got rained out the first time too! It was through the Northern Ohio Olds Chapter. It's been rescheduled - again - for the 22nd. Hopefully it won't rain on that day! This rain is as bad as the friggin snow! Got our cars out, and still can't drive them. Yes, I'm still complainin.......

Jamesbo.... I've only made that rice stuff the one time. I should make it again. We did like it!! Larry made a roast today. I baked some snickerdoodle cookies. They're so good!

Where is Citcapp???? Hope he didn't run into any flooding out there in Mississippi or somethin.

Well gotta go get things ready for work tomorrow, so I'll talk to you all in the morning!
Old May 15th, 2011, 09:42 PM

Long time ago Ken.................... I used to buy dis stuff called Canadian Black Diamond Cheese. Today, I buy Boar's Head Canadian Cheddar.

I luv it and it makes a wonderful Egg McJamesbo w/ Canadian bacon, Canadian Cheddar, poached egg, on an English Muffin. [which is almost Canadian]

FYI,

In de Netherlands "Gouda" is jes called "Cheese" it ain't no biggie

Black Diamond is a small town close to Calgary that is known for its cheese. When you said Canadian cheese, I was thinking Canadian style, kinda like Swiss. Now I see what you mean.
Old May 15th, 2011, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Ddbord
Ken, what are these, how much do the cost, and where do ya'll get them?

--Don

Don,

see Jamesbo's post 1281. That where I contacted the fellow. He hasn't answered.
Old May 16th, 2011, 04:21 AM

Mawn'in all

Kinda cool down ere also. Got back from de lake last nite and crashed. We gotta a little sprinkler over nite. It was jes enough to settle de dust,

Sandy, A text fight? What in the Wild Wild World of Sports is this country go'in to.

I'm glad ya got sum flours to plant. Maybe de dear won't eat dem. Sum'en ate all my brocolli while I was gone. I think it was Br'er Rabbit.

I need to put out sum Milorgamite and see if I can run de sucker off. I've giv'in up on my Hav-a- heart trap. De stink'in coon I've caught so many times, we're on a first name basis. When I go out dar he jes looks up at me and says "Mawn'in Jamesbo, let me outa ere and bye de bye tanks fer de Banana. "

I think Pat's still in Missippi. Maybe he'll loan me sum money when he gets back. I'm glad he's got werk but why don't de have any lectricians in Missippi. Do de gotta import dem from de Left Coast.

Ken, I'm glad we go de cheese thing figgered out. for a minute thar, I thought I was loos'in my mind. Anywho. What ever ya call it. I luv that extra sharp Canadian cheese.

Scot [ You said 2 T's but ya wrote it wit 1 and it's easier fer me to type.] Did your HVAC units run like a Choo Choo?

I got de utter brand from Mingledorff's dat goes TU so often. I've got de rep on Speed dial. He tried to play low man on de totem pole wit me but I figgered out he was married to a Mingledorf.

Dars dis HVAC crook running all over de mountain dats got about 3 warants out fer him. I'm try'in to bermemer his name. It'll come to me about 3 in de mawn'in and I'll post it.

De ga see we got anutter Gawga boy on CO. He's from up dar in Tornado alley in Floyd County.

Ya'll have a beautimus day.
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:10 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good morning all. Feels very good outside this morning. I need to find a backup battery for my home security system today. I called around yesterday and everyone has them on the internet but not in stock. But there are a few stores that were closed yesterday that I will try before having to pay shipping for the online purchase.

Jamesbo I sold dem Tranes and dem Mingiledorff Carriers, Bryants and Paynes. Do you mean there is a crooked dealer up there or someone stealing A/C's? Because the latter is rampant everywhere due to the killing they make off the copper and aluminum. Before I got laid off there were several churches that got hit around Macon and Warner Robins area. I think one church I put in a bid for close to $250,000.00 just to replace all their equipment and fix the damage they caused stealing those units. It takes a real looser to steal, but to steal from a church? Anyway yeah them hasenpfeffer's can be tricky boogers. I've got a few in de mawnin that can bolt right threw the chain link fence without slowing down.

Sandy sounds like you've got your hands full with the daughter. I have four myself. One is 8, then 13, the 17 y/o is a junior in high school and the 19 y/o is a freshman at college. They wouldn't be kids if they didn't try ya.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Scot
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:24 AM

Morning all, Well celebrated my birthday Friday. The wife took me out for dinner, my plan was to have a nice meal, go home and rest. But when I opened the door to the house my daughter had it all decorated and lo and behold they thru a surprise party for me. ( first one I ever had ). Thought I would share a picture of the cake they got me. It hurt me to put a knife in it.
Sandy, I'm with you about this weather, I too am beginning to WHINE.
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:31 AM

Scot,

I mean thar's dis guy who calls himself a dealer but can't buy squat. He get's his ole buddies to use their license to buy units. He's well know fer tak'in deposts and never com'in back. He used to werk fer a ligit dealer in Clayton until he robbed him [and his customers] blind in a satelite office.

My ole church [Kirk] in Dowtown Hotlanta on Frigg'in Peachtree St. Next to de Woodruff Arts Center had the 2 story copper gutters taken along wit de scuppers and sum thief went up on de roof and rooled up de copper coping along the parapit wall.

Turned out to be a starv'in artist who need to cast sum sculpture.

Bulldog, Happy Berday. I'm sing'in but cha can't ere me. Dat's a really cool cake. Did cha eat it?

p.s. Dis thread has run over it's weather whin'in quota [Thanks to Sandy]
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:41 AM
Captain of my ship

Rain today....Rain tomorrow...Maybe some on Wednesday....Thursday looks Ok....Friday and Saturday......RAIN., I think I gotta move or something.I mowed the grass Sunday a week ago and it needs to be mowed again but gotta wait for dry weather. I have tons of weeds to pull and things to plant but gonna be to wet this week. It's raining pretty good right now but I gotta go out and do something. Maybe haul a yard or two of gravel into the driveway and raise up the low soggy part. Gotta mail off a cheque to Dept. of Natural Resources to pay the rent on my campsite. It's almost $600.00 this year and I have not been there the past 15 years but it used to be dad's and was passed down to me. Might go out there if I ever get stuff caught up.
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:55 AM

Scot,

Bulldog, Happy Berday. I'm sing'in but cha can't ere me. Dat's a really cool cake. Did cha eat it?

p.s. Dis thread has run over it's weather whin'in quota [Thanks to Sandy]
Yes Jamesbo, I ere cha sing'in, but it sounds out of key. And I was forced to eat it,but that was like putting a knife in my own heart.
Sorry about the weather whin'in, just couldn't help myself.
Sandy,I know your the resident whiner,and I'm not trying to take your job from you, so I won't whine again.
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:22 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Happy born date Bulldog!! I wish you guys could send some of that rain down this way. I think I've got about 1/4 inch all month.

Hey Jamesbo do you have a trivia question fer us on da other thread?
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Happy born date Bulldog!! I wish you guys could send some of that rain down this way. I think I've got about 1/4 inch all month.

Hey Jamesbo do you have a trivia question fer us on da other thread?
Scot,

I know it's my turn but I ran an add Sunday try'in to find an employee and de phone ring'in off de hook wit kids wanted to start at 100K I gotta be nice to des guys but Geeze Louise.............we're in a depression and sum body fergot to tell 'em.

Why don't you take my turn and ax a Olds Trivia question. I can't think of any right now.
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:52 AM

Who the Hell is Norton? Why doesn't the cake say Bulldog? Isn't that the name your parents gave you? Happy belated Bulldog.
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning all!!!

You all just make me laugh, lol!!!! Great way to start a Monday morning!

Jamesbo.... I got them all whining with me, lol! Bulldog and Wolfie.... thanks for your whines! They are appreciated!

Happy late birthday Bulldog! I got a cake with Teepo's pic on it year before last! They are sooo cool, lol! Mine was an ice cream cake from the DQ. Here's a pic!

Attachment 182685

It's another rainy cold morning here. Another week of it, looks like. Brian has the heat on and it's hot in here. I turned on my fan when I came in. It's not that cold in here.
Sure wish I could send some of this rain to you all who need it!!!!! It's just depressing. I'd really like to see some sun. This gray plays with your psyche after awhile.

Yes Jamesbo..... text fighting now! Guess that's what you do when your kid won't answer the phone and doesn't want to face you!!!! Needless to say, she's job hunting again.... I truly don't know what's the matter with her. Now that she's living with her new "friends", I don't know where she's heading, but it's not looking good. Of course I don't know what I'm talking about. I love her to death, but I'm really fed up. Adrian..... time to counsel her, lol!!

It's busy in here today. Steve's quotes are piling up. Poor Clay couldn't keep up by himself on Friday, but he did a helluva job trying! Brian is back today too, so that should help. I'm gone at noon to spend the afternoon taking Linda to 3 doctor appointments.

Ken.... I'll see what info I have on the card at home from Tim the clothman. I get mine with no problem every time I order from him.

Have a good day all! Keep the whining coming, lol!
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by 442much
Who the Hell is Norton?
Trixie"s Husband.
Old May 16th, 2011, 07:01 AM

No rain here either. Actually, the little town of Slave Lake has been totally evecuated due to forest fires. It was too windy yesterday to get the water bombers into the air. RCMP have warned that anyone in the town will be arrested (for your own protection and so no one has to risk their lives to go in a rescue you).

Town hall, library, radio station and a number of homes have burnt to the ground. Fire fighters coming in from BC, Ontario and Quebec to help out. All this while in Manitoba there is flooding. The military is there trying to help the locals. I guess the same river is flooding North Dakota as well.

For us, it was just sunny skys but winds up to 40-50 mph. Junkyard was pretty dusty yesterday. Warm, 20-24C (about 70-75F) all week. I like those temps. After this week, I'm on vacation for a week. Maybe get that engine back in the 442 and get her registered.