The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old October 12th, 2012, 11:38 AM

Looks jes like Balaam's buddy to me?
Old October 12th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone. Time for work.

Allan what I meant was, I was going to bed! Florida? No that's in a month or so. Awful house? That's Sunday. Although either would have been preferable. It was another day of up and down with the dogs. As soon as I got settled the sun came out. Eh, I'll take a nice day.

Clint, poor Earl! That can't be comfortable. Can you give him a bath with something special to get rid of those critters?

On another animal malady related note, my girl has fleas. The boy doesn't. They haven't had fleas in two years. I gave them some stuff called Comfortis, and the fleas literally jumped off of them. I wish I would have caught it on tape. I hate to get that stuff so late in the season because it's expensive and the first frost will take care of it, but the bottom line is that won't be for awhile and my girl needs some relief now. So I'll pick some up on my way home from work in the morning.

Gonna be nice all weekend. I hope I can get a few projects done outside. Might even take in the junkyard.

Scot thanks for the curling explanation. I don't think I'd do too well at that sport, I try to keep my stones to myself.

Okay everyone have a great night and a fun weekend. Hope tonight is a good one.
Old October 12th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Just an Olds Guy

This isn't a religious statement and I apologize in advance if it offends anyone.

I was reading in the Bible that Moses was the most elastic man in history. Moreso even than Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four. Somewhere around the birth of Jesus IIRC, the text says he tied his *** to a tree and walked into the stable to visit the newborn. Course he could probably only do that if he was lice infested and his skin was deteriorating....
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:12 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice day today. Not too cold.

Hope Earl's condition improves quickly.
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Just an Olds Guy

A fine sleep in day for all.

Going to be a right purty day up here with temps pushing 55 or so. Graeme's out with the driving school for the next 2 hours so that buys me some time to get the stuff I want him to help me with done.

Slurp! Great cuppa coffee - nice n hot with some International flavor in it. Have a great day everyone!
Old October 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM
NOVICE car nut

Good Morning All ....

This weekend is going to blow . It's going to rain all weekend , and I have to sandblast . I could pull it in the garage and plastic off the fender , but with the moisture the gun will just plug up . I really need to get this project moving . I'm also going to be interested in a half way decent rear bumper for the car that I can get replated down the road if the price is right .

I guess I'll have to do some more straightening around the house , and maybe work on some projects for the kids .... Ho scale train set up for the boy , and a doll house I was going to build for the girl .

Work has been real busy , so I may just go in for a few hours to get more OT , but my boss wont text me back ! FYI .... my boss looks just like Harry Potter He even has the little round glasses .

Mike - Great looking dogs in your avatar pic . I wish I had a dog again . I sure miss my black and beige Shepard .

Clint - I hope your *** feels better today ! lol

Last edited by oldsguybry; October 13th, 2012 at 09:46 AM.
Old October 13th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone.

Got home from work late this morning, and was wacked. Left work late, stopped to get my girl's medicine, then crawled into bed for a little while after I fixed their breakfast.

Seems they figured out how to get out of the house when I wasn't home. The basement door was wide open and there were various other signs of them being in and out. Thankfully no squirrels. Usually the lawn mower sits against the door but I forgot it was outside and I don't go downstairs very much.

So thanks Bryan. The dogs are absolutely the love of my life. They can be a little trying sometimes but by and large they are terrific! They are rescue dogs that I got when they were three. They're now 7. I had another black and tan before that lived to be 16.

Allan I hope your son has good luck with his driving today. When I was in driver's ed many moons ago the teacher took me and another guy downtown Chicago. What a blast we had!

It's a beautiful day out so I think I will get going and wash one or two cars. Might do some maintenance, too. A couple of them need their oil changed.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day.
Old October 13th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

It was a beautiful day here, sunny and in the low 60's. Rain came in tonight around 7 ish.

Went to the show down at Rockwell. Had quite a few cars there. I was surprised, I figured most would be at the Pops show in Hartville. We didn't win anything. Mr. Orange loud blower Chebelle that rides on a trailer won best of show. He wins where ever he goes, lol. That car is soooo obnoxiously loud..... It was a nice show. First one they've had.

Nicole was here when I got home, doing her laundry. She stayed and ate steaks with us. She left around 7:30 to go to the movies with her friend.

I got some of the windows washed on the outside, when I got home. Will try to finish that tomorrow if the rain isn't an all day thing. It's supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow. I love winds out of the southwest!!

It's a long and boring night. It was dark at 6:35. We're watching shows we've recorded. Not much else on. We're watching Fringe - they found the Oldsmobile! It's all filthy and nasty, but it started right up, lol. I was wondering if it was destroyed last season, but I guess not. I'm glad!

Well I gotta load my pics from the show, so I guess I'll talk to ya tomorrow. Have a good evening all!!
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Evening everyone.

Got my compressor running today! I'm pumped!!! Even on the 20 minute open valve break in cycle it was pushing out air like a jet engine. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow.

Mike - thank you! Graeme did well on his driving school session. Then we took my car and headed out of town to drop off some supplies for his college project. He made some silly mistakes that he normally doesn't. I've noticed this every time he comes back from one of those sessions. I used to be a driving Instructor for the province and was licensed up to class 2 (equivalent to commercial license class P in US) so I know what to watch for and how to coach. I think I'll have him take the licensing road test in my car so he's more comfortable. The little Nissan he drove for the practice has the crap beat out of it.

Bryan - you putting a curse on us with that rain talk? I read your reply and it started raining and hailing up here! Think sunshine buddy!

Sandy - if you get bored with doing those winders? Come up and do mine; they need a cleaning. Usually I get it done before the snow flies. Then the cat jumps up on the ledge and puts nose prints all over the glass when she's looking outside.

Purty quiet on here today. Have a good evening all.
Old October 13th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Always room for one more

Evening everyone.

It does seem quiet here. Must be good weather all over and everyone is outside.

I didn't get a thing done. I went back to bed and didn't get up until 330. Then the phone rang and I spent an hour talking.

Went to Arbys to get something to eat. I asked the young kid behind the counter if I could get a chocolate shake instead of pop. Boy did he give me a funny look. The wheels had to spin for a second for him to equate that with "soda." Ah, youth.

Awful house in the morning. I hope I fare better in getting things done. The weatherman is playing indian giver by saying it's going to rain tomorrow night. He's taking my perfect weekend away from me! I need to really focus and get the most out of the nice weather that's left.

Okay time for a snack. The dogs are on quite a schedule. I gave my girl her flea medicine this morning and it's already working. I wouldn't tell the vet this but it's well worth the 17 bucks. I really need to get my dogs social security numbers so I can deduct them.

Have a great night everyone and hope you're all enjoying the weekend.
Old October 14th, 2012, 05:29 AM

Mawn'in all

Nice mawn'in but de wind has shifted an is blow'in outa de south.

Grandpa used to say, "When de wind blow's from de south, ya better get your wood on de poach. "

Mike, I was talk'in to a friend de utter day 'bout de Awful House and he told me de name of dat stuff de pour on de griddle before de cook ANYTHING. Do you know it? I forgets, but I think it's a combo of oil and Oleo. I don't eats margarine, I eats butter cause I trust cows more dan scientist.

Yep GTG got a crazy Sunday brew'in.

Enjoyd e rest of your weekend Olds friends.
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Always room for one more

Good Morning everyone!

Just got back from the Awful house. Lots of people in there this morning. I like to get in there and out before church lets out. It gets downright maddening in there with the church crowd. Today it smelled burnt because they were burning off the waffle irons. The stuff they put on the grille is called LoMelt. No one could tell me what it's made of. I think the stuff they spray on the waffle irons is the same stuff that is sprayed in bowling shoes.

Cloudy here today but a nice temp. Supposed to get up to around 75 I think.

Good Sunday to all!
Old October 14th, 2012, 08:12 AM
CQR

LoMelt:

Ingredients

Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Color Added, Methyl Silicone.
Old October 14th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Just an Olds Guy

That just doesn't sound healthy, specially the silicone. With all those oils ya should be able to squeeze em like a goose.
Old October 14th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Always room for one more

Methly silicone? Methyl anything no wonder my vision is changing.

Allan no one said Awful house was healthy. Good, Fast, Food is what their sign used to say. I always tease them and say I'll answer the phone and say, Thank you for calling Awful house. Gets them every time.
Old October 14th, 2012, 10:41 AM
Just an Olds Guy

So if they use methyl silicone, does that mean that you see a lot of large chested wimmen there?? And what does it do to guys?

You should do that sometime, just for kicks and see what happens.
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:25 AM

Scot, Thanks for your post in the humor de jour section. I have a new list of things to help me keep from having to go shopping.

You may recall, when de super model want me to go to the mall, I used to have to go put on my black knees shocks, sandals, short and Magnum P.I. Shirt and say, "OK babe, I'm ready."

Mike, I think it mite be de silicone dat makes dare food slide thru so quickly. If I were you an ate there as much as you do, I might check my forehead fer a 3rd eye.
Old October 14th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Always room for one more

"The third eye (also known as the inner eye) is a mystical and esoteric concept referring to a speculative invisible eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight."

Ya it's there.
Old October 14th, 2012, 06:21 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Sunday Evening All

Glad you enjoyed the post Jamesbo Sounds about like something I'd do

I've been busier than cross-eyed air traffic controller at Hartfield-Jackson here lately. We've been looking heavily for a car for my oldest and I think I've found one. She wanted a little something bigger (for her safety) so I found a really nice Xterra nearby.

The second oldest celebrated her berfday Saturday. And we also had a dedication today at my nephew's gravesite for the new headstone we ordered and had installed.
Originally Posted by slantflat
The stuff they put on the grille is called LoMelt. No one could tell me what it's made of. I think the stuff they spray on the waffle irons is the same stuff that is sprayed in bowling shoes.
I was wondering why their steaks tasted like shoe leather

Well it's a good thing school starts back tomorrow Yall have a great nite
Old October 14th, 2012, 06:44 PM
Cutlass Lover

You guys crack me up!! Evenin All!

It was a gorgeous day here today. Temp got up to 76 degrees - it was wonderful!!Windier than heck though. We still have wind gusts in the 30 mph range. I love southwest winds, but I don't know why they are always so strong.

I went outside before 10 am and was out there all day. Got all the windows washed. Cut down the Hostas and other plants that were dead. Ripped up the mater plants. Hauled everything back and threw it on the brush pile.

Got my laundry done too. I invited Nicole over to go out to eat with us. I treated us to dinner down at Panini's tonight. I love their pizza. Now I have leftovers to take to work. I'm tired tonight and my back hurts. Got my hair washed, and just sat down a few minutes ago.

So I was talkin to Jean earlier, and she said on her way to work one morning last week, all the dash lights in the Delta went out. Only thing lit up is the radio.... any suggestions?? Davey checked the fuses first, of course, and said they're good. Tail lights are on, brake lights work. What else should he be checking?? He really doesn't want to tear into the dash.... Scot - got books?

My friend Terry is coming in from Arizona next weekend for her sons wedding. She can't stay - her mom has dementia, so she has to get back home to take care of her. She said the only free time she's gonna have is next Saturday morning from 8 - 11am. I'm hoping we can have breakfast. She's staying over in Cuyahoga Falls. The Stow Glen car show is Saturday, registration at 10am, show is from 12- 4. So I'm thinkin I can drive Teepo over to the Falls maybe, and visit with Terry and head to the show from there. We'll see. I have to see her since she's in town. You know I wanna go back with her....

She tried to get me to move out there with her many years ago. I should have went. It will be nice to see her. Well I suppose I better get off here and get stuff ready for the morning. Steve is off tomorrow, Brian's whiney a$$ will be back. At least Steve's heater won't be on....

Have a good night, all!
Old October 14th, 2012, 07:11 PM
"Car"mudgeon

If all of the fuses are good, then it may have lost it's ground for the cluster or there may be another fuse or fuseable link that Davey may have missed. Also I have found fuses that "look" good but do not have continuity therefore being bad. A decent test light can check the fuses fairly fast. Hopefully it's an easy fix.
Old October 14th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Always room for one more

Hi all and good evening to you.

I got so much done today. House cleaning, yardwork, errands, but boy am I whooped. Gonna hit the sack a little early tonight because the weatherman says thunderstorms are rolling in overnight. Gotta get in as much good sleep as I can.

Sandy I ate at a Pizza Hut in Cuyahoga Falls a few years back. Hope Jean's car gets back on track soon.

Scot hope your daughter enjoyed her special day. The Xterra looks clean. Too bad it's "boring silver." Better give Lee a call.

I didn't make the fair today. Guess I'll have to wait until next year. I saw that the chairman was Gene Sutherland. I used to work at his place at the Farmers Market in Forest Park.

Well if the rain is done by noon tomorrow I might take in the pull apart. Haven't been there for awhile and I can see a couple new rows when I go past on the expressway. Don't want to miss out on anything good.

Have a great night all and a good start to the week.
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:12 AM
CQR

Mornin all. Well another week started.

Scot. Thats a nice lookin scoot for the kid. Hope ot gives her many trouble free miles.

Mike, Earls is gettin better, we have this liquid that we put on their back (like the flea and tick stuff for dogs) and in 3 weeks we do it again for the eggs that may have hatched. Help me out here. Explain 'pull apart? Is this a junkyard?

Well, Had a good day yesterday, The missus made a great breakfast, Then we went to the MX track for a little bit on the Dirtbikes. We both took a dirt sample, but no injuries and no bike parts broke. Came home got stuff cleaned up then watched the season opener of the Zombie apocalypse. We don't watch much tv, but thats something we can set our watch to.

Well, I should get to the shop a little early. I have the transmission in the plow truck apart sitting on the bench. I need to get that thing done before the snow flies.

Have a great day all.
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Yep... it's another week already. Dark and cloudy here, temps in the 50's . We don't have computers this morning. Brian is working with Houston trying to figure out what happened. Could have been some of these gale force winds we're having knocked a wire loose somewhere or something. I dunno. I gots my laptop!!

Quiet in here without Steve. He'd really be bitc*ing about the computers. I turned on my fan. 74 in here already without his heater!! Probably Brian's hot air........

Where's Jamesbo this morning?

Scot.... I'll tell Davey, thanks.

Clint... glad to hear your *** is getting better! Nicole was looking forward to watching the Walking Dead last night too.

Well you all have a great Monday!!
Old October 15th, 2012, 05:54 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Monday Mawnin All

It's funny you guys mention the zombie show, my wife works with one of them. His name is Michael Kosk or something like that. He was signing autographs this weekend, supposedly he is one of the more featured zombies I haven't been able to sit down and watch a whole episode.

I guess Jamesbo is trying to smack whitey 'round before Elsie and her flat rock arrives.

I've been waiting on hearing back from the seller of the Xterra this morning, as he promised to replace the heater core since I noticed it was bypassed by the previous owner before him. He has been very upfront and honest thus far and told me he only had this suv for a few weeks and bought it to sell. It will need tires and an alignment but the rest of it looks nice and mechanically sound as well. She (my eldest) is very excited about owning a suv.

No problem Sandy I hope it is an easy fix.

Well yall have a great day
Old October 15th, 2012, 06:09 AM
Cutlass Lover

Posted pics from the Rockwell show over in the General Discussion forum.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:05 AM
Always room for one more

Happy Monday everyone.

The cow has come and gone and the rest of the day(week?) is supposed to be nice. Today's storm rolled in around 0530 with light rain and little thunder. Guess how I know that.

Clint Pull-A-Part is a chain of junkyards. The whole place is gravel and the cars are up on stands and you go in and walk around and pull parts yourself. They will help tote a big part up to the front for you, or bring over an A frame to lift out an engine. Prices are somewhat reasonable and it's good entertainment I think.

Sandy those are nice pictures from Rockwell. I don't think I've ever seen an interior picture of Teepo.

Good luck with the Xterra Scot. A friend of mine has one and he loves it.

Hope that storm wasn't stronger up on the north side and gave Jamesbo trouble.

Time to get ready for the day. Have a good one everybody.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:30 AM
NOVICE car nut

Good Morning ,

Not so good to start out for me and the family . The kids added an extra whine factor to their already whinny mornings that did not sit with me right . I do way to much for these people to have to hear this crap !

Sandy - Seen the pics ..... Nice as usual

Yeah , we watch the Zombie show too . The part I don't get is .... If they are eating people then how do the eaten come back ? I can't imagine a leftover big toe doing much damage , or being attacked by a fallopian tube or something . Still a cool series to watch .... Sure beats watching the news !

Now that the rain is over , I need to start blasting on my fender again , but first I need to sew my coat pocket pockets , so I don't lose my keys or wallet .... I probably should not put my keys in my coat pockets to begin with , because that's what caused the holes . I also need to make it to the hardware store to buy some small brackets to stabilize the wood under my sons HO scale train set so I can move it into the room and put away without destroying everything .

I think I'll avoid eating at the Outback Steakhouse again ! Great food , but what a rip off ! We got some take out that cost $37 , and I could of ate it all myself ! Of course ribs and shrimp are not cheap , but that was ridiculous !

I'm going to stop now before I share some more bad news hence ruining the title of this thread ! Ya'll have a good day
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:45 AM
"Car"mudgeon

It is Monday Bryan Hopefully things will start going your way soon
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:03 AM
NOVICE car nut

What's wrong with this pic ?

This guy is a little late in the season I think .

Old October 15th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Morning everyone.
Yesterday was beautiful, and today's shaping up to be the same.

Won our curling game last night. The other skip was a real douche and his team let him know it.

My blaster is working great now that it has a constant 110 PSI at the gun head! Love it.

Clint - sounds like a good weekend! Now git back to work...

Sandy - no puters at work? Awwww. Enjoy the peace and quiet.

Mike - Sounds like you need to take a trip to de local Pick and Pull

Jamesbo - ah nose y'all wuz to biz or excited ta git ta de whack n curse. So didja have a bettern 43 / 58 rounds??? Usually I does better on de front dan de bak.

Bryan - little people whine because they are little people. It's expected that a parent will put in a lot of extra time and effort to help them on a selfless basis. I understand that it's aggravating, but at the end of the day when you get that hug from each of them it should be worth it. I guess I've been lucky in life that my son only does boneheaded things on even numbered days.

Scot - Sounds good on the xterra. Make him put new tires on too for the $$.
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:33 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Allan he's getting right with it for sure. The heater core was replaced last night and he has came off the price around $500 already and we spoke about a little more for the alignment and tires. We are supposed to pick it up this evening, I'll know more then
Old October 15th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Captain Starfire

The dreaded SHRINKAGE !!!

Happy Dry Monday -- We had a few showers this mornin' -- prob. related to the ones in GA. Wiffey said it rained pretty good last nite in the N. GA Mts.

This post was really supposed to be Friday, but we got busy at work and I had to do a postus interruptus.... I hate when that happens. So sorry if the topics are a little untimely.

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
"I've been in the pool"

It took me a couple reads before caught what the hell Jamesbo was referring to.... "I was in the pool!"

Gotta love the Soup ****. I posted here before that that character is based on a real guy and real restaurant that Spike Feresten (the writer of the episode) used to patronize.

So I guess nobody's seen Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.... Unless you're a Seinfeld junkie, it's just OK.... but the cars are fab, not to mention getting to see all these characters today.

Bryan, hope the M-I-L lives long enough to give you guys some peace; nobody's here forever, and it's really a shame when a person kicks the bucket and their "loved ones" are more peaceful without them; I have relatives like that, unfortunately -- I guess everybody does. God be with you guys....

And Allan, you know PETA's gonna get on us about all that naughahide talk... be careful.....do you know how many naughas they have to kill just to make one seat from the hides?

Scot, we bought an Xterra when they first came out (2000 model bought in '99) and we loved it... we took at least 5 round trips from Louisiana to Northern Michigan in it. We had to get rid of it after Katrina when the gas started eating us alive (started the 100-miles/day round trip). That's when we got the 4-cyl Camry that we still have. Your eldest will love it; hope it serves y'all well. (Ours was "Silver Ice" as well.)

Well, y'all have a great week; hopefully cow is gone for a while...

p.s.: Dem dirty birds struck again, Jamesbo.... gettin' real interestin' -- day'er de only undefeated team since dem Packers took it to the Houstonians last nite.... couldn't have happened to a better bunch, IMHO... and even San Fran lost! Life is good.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; October 15th, 2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old October 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM

I been smacki'in whitey round and ponder'in the worst team in the NFL dat is 6/0
Old October 15th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Cutlass Lover

Well...... still no computers here at work. I spent all morning sending BigJerr pics of Teepo for the calendar, lol! What a long day! I guess the problem is in Houston with AT&T somewhere along the line.... I'm just glad Steve isn't here today or he'd really be bitc*ing and complaining about the IT dept. and how useless they are. It's gonna be awful tomorrow if we're back up and running, and they all start trying to print things at once

It started raining before noon. I got soaked on my walk even though I had my umbrella up. The wind was blowing the rain when I turned the corner of the building and it blew all over my legs. Came in and got Steve's filing done for August. I was dry by the time I was done with that.

Scot... that looks like a nice vehicle for your daughter! I wanted to get Nicole something like that or the Tincan. The Intrigue is starting to have all sorts of issues - it doesn't want to start now, she cranks over, but you have to hold the gas pedal all the way to the floor and then she'll start. But it started idling fast now too, once it's started. I don't know. I don't have the money to have Defer troubleshoot the thing. Hope it gets her through the winter. I'd like to have it back and restore it if there's anything left of it when she's done driving it, lol. Of course Larry would complain about having it sit around.... We'll see.

Time to read awhile.....
Old October 15th, 2012, 01:00 PM
NOVICE car nut

I been smacki'in whitey round and ponder'in the worst team in the NFL dat is 6/0
HA HA , my team the Pack took care of the other would be 6/0 team yesterday !
Old October 15th, 2012, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by oldsguybry
HA HA , my team the Pack took care of the other would be 6/0 team yesterday !
Just a bump in the road. A reality check is good for them at the halfway point. Hopefully we'll get it back together next weekend
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:16 PM

Jamesbo, did you just talk about sports? I thought you were the one always complaining when others did?

Well, the only sport I'll be talking about anytime soon is bowling since there is still no NHL hockey yet.
Old October 15th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Sandy - sounds like the IAC (Idle Air Control) is gummed up. Easy to fix/replace. You should also take off the TB (throttle body) and clean it up in there. Prolly has a lot of carbon deposits. If you don't want to remove the TB? Run a can of Seafoam through it. Just follow the instructions. If the seafoam does the trick don't replace the IAC. If the idle is still bad, IAC motors are around 24.00 at O'Reillys. 2 screws to undo and one connector. Piece o' cake.
Old October 15th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Always room for one more

Good evening everyone.

Just got back from the best pizza ever. Went to pick up a buddy to go to Summit, and on our way passed a pizza place and I said, we should go up to Marietta for some pizza. He said, sure I'm up for it. So we went to Summit for a little while then went to Marietta.

Nothing earth shattering at Summit tonight. The lone Oldsmobile was a hybrid. A 68 front clip tacked on to a 69 Cutlass convertible.

Allan what does any of that have to do with dash lights?

Went to the pull apart today. Cut the hell out of my hand trying to liberate a Chevy truck of its cup holder, which I destroyed because I didn't have the correct tools. Not much was good up there. Guess I can wait awhile to go back.

I'm guessing Scot is the happy owner of an Xterra right about now.

John I just assumed Jamesbo was talking about shrinkage. Who's I don't know.

Time for bed. Awful house comes early tomorrow and it's going to be another nice day so anything is possible.

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week.