The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old September 17th, 2012, 06:39 AM
CQR

Thats it! My best friend is an AP. He was the only tech here in Denver for Kittyhawk, and contracted with several others. He had a hydraulic line leak I had to help him with. We had to taxi to the other side of the airport and he needed a second body to be kinda legal.
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:46 AM

Good morning everyone.

I had nice long post then hit the wrong button.

I'll try again later.
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:51 AM

Originally Posted by car_designer
Good morning everyone.

I had nice long post then hit the wrong button.

I'll try again later.
Is it as cold as it is here in Montreal as it is in Ottawa? My heater kicked in last night when it hit 69 degrees in the living room

Nevertheless, who cares about the heat... The cutlass fired up with 2 pumps of the gas
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's a sunny nice day so far.... supposed to get cloudy later on with the rain coming in tonight and cooling down. I should try to go to the Riverfront tonight, but I'm not gonna if it gets all cloudy. Been rained on enough lately, lol.

It's quiet in here. Especially without Clay talking loud all the time, lol. Brian just left to get McDonalds. He's quiet this morning too, which is nice.

Mike..... no, HR never said anything to him about the texts. She just wanted a copy to put in the file in case more was said to me and I was being harassed about being off. As far as I know, nothing was said. After Brian and I had that 2nd 'talk', and he was all paranoid wondering if I mentioned those texts to Houston and wondering if he should call there and defend himself, I don't know if he ever did call someone or not. I never admitted to him that I gave them the texts. I just told him to let it go and quit being so paranoid, lol.

Clint... glad your daughter is doing ok.

Scot.... Hope everything is going ok with you and your daughter, and all the insurance crap you'll have to go through and all that. I know that's stressful.

I'm gonna call Klaben today and set up an appointment for Nicole to get the oil changed in the Intrigue. I'm having her use one of my free oil change coupons, lol, and save $40 bucks!!

Will post weekend show pics in the Gen Disc. forum. I just got them over on Photobucket. The Impala was just gorgeous, Mike. It was shiny and clean. Interior had been re-done, etc... It was worthy!

Well you all have a great Monday!!
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Allen de course record is 8 under shot by Vijay Singh during the Amex tournament a few years ago. I've got about as much of a chance of break'in it as you do of finding a W-27 in your drive way.
So yer saying it's a slam dunk? I GOT a W-27 in de garage!!
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Allan R
So yer saying it's a slam dunk? I GOT a W-27 in de garage!!
You have a W-27? Or do you have a W-27 COVER? There's a huge difference
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Maybe you could enlighten me. W27 in my books is ONLY the diff cover. Were you thinking of maybe a W29, W30, W31 or W32?
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:25 AM

In 1970 the W27 option was an aluminum 3rd member that housed the gears. Desirable today and $$. The cover of which you speak was also available as an option, and is reproduced.
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:29 AM

W27 pic

Old September 17th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Ah! I just looked that up in my W-Machines resto guide. Very nice looking axle. Imagine it would be a fun piece of detail work to keep clean... Now that you mentioned it, I do remember that axle.

Sorry Steve - I guess I'm just going to have to paint my pumpkin aluminum and pretend it's a W27.
Old September 17th, 2012, 09:33 AM

Rare is an understatement which is why James made the comment about having one in your driveway lol!

I have a cover as well...and when I have my rear end built again I'm going to paint the center section aluminum so it looks like a real one, even though it's only a 10 bolt lol!

P.S. Joe has W-27's under BOTH of his W-31's...the W-27 was only available to W cars, thus the reason they are rare as hell.
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:44 AM

Ok, let's try this again.

Today is going to be a nice WARM day. Supposed to hit about 80F.

The weekend was nice. Car show season is coming to an end around here, so I wanted to take advantage while I could.

I still haven't fixed the driver's window in the Cutlass. The early morning temps this weekend were only in the high 30s and low 40 but that wasn't going to stop me from driving the Cutlass. I did have a torque and gloves ready though.

Saturday's forecast was only a 20% chance of rain so I figured the Cutlass would be a safe choice to take. Was I wrong. It rained twice, the second time was a visit by the cow. And guess which way the rain was going!

Sunday was the local big end of season show. It was fun and DRY.

Tonite is my first night of bowling since last season so we'll see how that goes.

Sandy, congratulations on the win and to Linda for her win as well.

Tony, yes it is. But it's warming up.

Mike and Steve, that is why all Canadian engineers get their Iron Ring when they graduate. It is to remind of their responsibilities and the possible consequences.

Clint, hope she recovers quickly.

Allan, it is good that Graeme is getting that kind of experience, even if through school.

Scot, sorry to hear about the accident but glad to hear she is ok. And happy birthday.

Have a great week.
Old September 17th, 2012, 10:57 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Paul, nice to see you. I think we've all done that (lost a post) and felt the same frustration. You want me to pull the regulators out and shoot a pic of what I've got for you?

My driveshaft awaits. Time to clean it up and repaint the stripe. Ugh - purple - oh well.

Temps here are supposed to be around 80 for the next few days. Overnight it's down to around 44 -45 though.
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:09 PM
Captain Starfire

Dontcha' know....

Those are all questions for the ages, Jamesbo. But ain't we gonna democratize them??!

I'm avoiding the politics, too... make no mistake !

See this preview of an interview with Salman Rushdie on NPR this morning.... I'm looking forward to hearing the whole thing tomorrow. It really resonated with me .... it's all just very sad.

Thanks for the encouraging words, guys. And glad the firstborn is fine, Scot... What a scare . I remember running a red light around 5 a.m. when I was 17 years old the morning after my graduation party. (And I really wasn't drinking... just crazy tired.) Almost scared the tuxedo right off me.... thank God I didn't hit anybody.

I delivered that crazy document at noon; now it's time to scrounge for work around here again.... TOMORROW

Originally Posted by Jamesbo

Mike, I don't wanta get too political ere but phuque China, India and de rest of de world. I sick and tired of be'in sick and tired of Giv'in everyone one everything and gett'in pi$$ed on by 3rd world countries.

Welp, GTG Don't wanta get started on why in the wild wild world of sports we're teaching Aghans to fight when de been kill'in one anuther for thousands of years.
Old September 17th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Always room for one more

Hey everyone.

Just got back from an impromtu trip to the Awful house. A buddy of mine came over to fish, and we were out for about 15 minutes and it started to rain. So the obvious solution to that was go to Awful house.

Actually I just wanted to say, John and Jamesbo you have ruined me with people saying "no problem." It never bothered me before but now that you have brought it up, I am noticing just how many people say it and how irritating it is. Young kids aside, many adults, and I use that term loosely, are saying it and it isn't professional in the least. When I was a kid(20 something) someone would say thank you to me and I'd respond "ya any time." Boy I'm glad I grew out of that.

So! Summit is supposed to be tonight but it's been raining off and on here, so chances are the cruise in will be cancelled. Though if it didn't rain in McDonough this afternoon it won't be. I'll have to call before I set out for it.

See ya.
Old September 18th, 2012, 04:20 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Tuesday Mawnin All

Thanks for the well wishes for the oldest and for all the berfday wishes We went down to check on her and help with the unloading of her personal belongings in the '03 Poncho. I took a few pictures and wow did that car take a lick They still cannot find the back passenger's side tire
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Captain Starfire

Gee, beat Jamesbo....

Morning, all... s'pose to be another muggy one down here in da' swamps; but tomorrow's s'pose to be all nice, sunny, dry, and cool Can't wait....

Mike, your expression of 'anytime' is far less offensive, IMHO, than 'no problem." You were, in fact, expressing 'welcome' by saying that your services or money or whatever they're thanking you for will be available to that person in the future, and that the services, money, or whatever was tendered was given with a good heart. But 'no problem' indicates that the giver barely tolerated his parting with or rendering whatever it was.... so the receiver had better not press his luck by asking again... as it MAY be a problem in the future!

At least that's my literal take on it; but I doubt anybody really thinks too hard about saying it; it's just a habit our wonderful culture (and especially our younger members) have gotten into.

In any case, it's better than outright cursing as a response! That would really be a problem.

Y'all have a great day, oldsmopeeps.
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:47 AM

Mawn'in all

Kinda wet dis mawn'in.

Glad I got my 18 holes in yesterday. 43/44

Yeah, It's funny [wired funny not haha funnny] how your idioms change wit age. When I was a pup, we used to say [ad nausium] "Everybody's got to be a comedian" It drove people crazy

Anutter one [of many] of my teenage annoyances was repeating [as fast as you could] exactly what the other person said. It's a good way to get punched in the mouth.

But now, I'm older an have a whole lot pi$$ and vinegar. Besides. I'm married an have someone to finish ALL my sentences for me.

GTG to a friends funeral today. He owned a garage down the road that looked like Thunder road. Cars everywhere grow'in up in weeds wit cats, dogs and chickens everywhere. Never thru away a single part he replaced in 60 years of owning a garage. Must have 2000 spark plug wires in one pile.

A great guy who will be missed by everyone in the community
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:02 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Wow that sounds like a pretty decent score Jamesbo. Sorry to hear about your friend Our thoughts and prayers are being sent that way.
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:03 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Raining here, it's dark and ugly. But its 64 degrees right now, supposed to drop to the 40's tonight. It was pretty cloudy last evening so I didn't go to the Riverfront.

I dug up some geraniums I had planted in the flowerbed out front and put them in pots, so I can put them in the breezeway this winter. Figured I'd dig them now and let them get used to being in the pots. Then it was like darkish at 7:30, so I went in the house. Boy that sucks!!! I hate to sit around all night. Larry cut down a couple beds of Hostas cause they were already brown and ugly looking. We usually never cut them until November, but since everything was out about a month ahead of time, they are dying early.

Clay came into work today. I was surprised to see him since he's supposed to be off till Friday. I guess the guy came yesterday and did the digging for the stairway Clay is putting in down to his basement, and today is rainy, so he figured he might as well come to work since no work would be done in his yard today. Save his vacation time for another nice day.

Get this!!!!!! Brian is in long friggin sleeves today! It's a stuffy 76 degrees in here, but the poor baby is chilly, I guess. It's not cold outside!!!! I've had the fan going since I came in. Yesterday afternoon, he put on his jacket and I just ignored it. Then he went out to Clay's office and turned the AC up so it wouldn't blow. Hell with the rest of us, as usual. If Brian is hot, the AC gets turned down. If Brian is cold, the heat gets cranked up. It's all about him...... At noon, I will turn the AC down and let it cool down in here, lol. I wore capris and a short sleeve shirt cause I knew I'd be hot. I have the capris rolled up over my knees, lol. Even Steve is in short sleeves today! Whatever.... Oh, excuse me, I mean Whatevs...... That's the new word, lol.

Well you all have a good day!!
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:40 AM

So let me get this straight, by replying with "no problem" you are actually saying there is a problem? Yet when you say "you're welcome" it really means you are welcome? I'm lost...

Happy Tuesday Old Folks! Sippin my gin-n-juice gittin redy ta take da silva car out fer a cruze, to da gas stayshun cuz it be out. Might take it down to ma bro's hood jes ta stretch it's legs a lil. We see...
Old September 18th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Rainy here, though it isn't actually raining now. It must have started around four, because that's when my girl came unglued and made sure I knew she was unhappy. I got up and the rain was not audible. But that didn't stop her so until I decided to get up for good she was up and down with her front feet on my bed, pacing back and forth, getting up on my bed and then immediately jumping down. So that is my motivation to work on dog penatentiary today. I think Awful house is going to be pushed back a few hours.

Wow John you overthing things like I do. The one that really got me, with a deer in the headlights look, was the first time I was in Australia and I said thank you, and the return was, no worries. My favorite though was registration to the show I went to included Roast Tea. I never could figure that one out and when someone told me I didn't believe them. Speaking of that where's Adrian? He teases us with his 1962 green mysterymobile, then up and vanishes. Hope everything is okay.

Sandy at lunch you should go monkey with the thermostat so that when Brian goes to turn it down/up, it doesn't do anything. Of course that would set off a new whining session.

Scot that must have been some hit to dislodge the whole wheel and send it flying. Well, the car did what it was supposed to do, protect the passenger.

Jamesbo so sorry about your friend. There's a guy like that smack in the middle of downtown snooty Fayetteville. The town has tried numerous times to get rid of him, his place is, well, interesting. There's nothing they can do. He doesn't even do any business anymore, sometimes trades junk for junk, and when asked what the heck he's doing, his reply is, making my kids rich.

Paul I wish I had an iron ring. In most parts of the world an A&P mechanic is considered an engineer. Here at Big D, we are a necessary evil. One time we were bellyaching that we didn't get paid enough for what we do and what we're responsible for. So instead of giving us a raise, they gave us a new title. AMT. Aviatioin Maintenance Technician. They said it would make us more respected in our field, and that was like a raise. Well needless to say the uproar was kicked up a notch, and the muckity that came up with that was so afraid he had to have people walk him out to his car, until we got our raise.

Okay! Time to get ready for the day. Hope everyone is doing well.

Last edited by slantflat; September 18th, 2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old September 18th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Cutlass Lover

God, it's just a dreary, dank yucky day. Down to 56 degrees and has pretty much rained steady all day.

Mike..... Brian brought his lunch today (dammit) so he stayed here and ate. I couldn't mess with the thermostat at all. I ate my lunch, then grabbed my jacket and umbrella and went out and walked. Got wet legs with the wind blowin the rain around, but it's ok. It was nice and quiet out there.

It's a long boring day.....
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Evening everyone.

Seems like this is the year of the wind. All freaking summer, and now into the fall. It can stop; I'm sick of it.

Got more work done on the car today. The driveshaft got it's final sanding. Painted with Metalcast - it looks awesome. Also did work on the rear brakes/ebrake cables and cleaned some parts I need to re-use. Starting to feel more confident about my completion date.

Sandy - what can I say? You work with a dork. There, how's that?

Mike - That reminds me of the line Tom Cruise says to Harold at the end of "A Few Good Men" - You don't need a patch on your arm to have honor.

Same with you - you don't need an iron ring to know you do a great job.

Jamesbo - you're pretty consistent wit de scores. Y'all stay on dis side of the grass y'hear? Sorry bout your friend. Hate to say it, but always be glad it's not your turn.

Steve - hope your beer run was fun. I think my car could take yours now....hee hee hee. I'm replacing the body with a carbon fibre shell. So it will only weigh a few hundred pounds. That will offset that 455 of yours . Ok I was just messin witcha! I raced once and it scared the crap out of me.

Have a great evening everyone. Remember what tomorrow is? For most of you it's Humpday. For me, it's our 20th anniversary. Looking forward to spoiling the Mrs.
Old September 18th, 2012, 05:25 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Happy Anniversary Allan

Old September 18th, 2012, 06:06 PM

What a nice day Didn't get to drive the car but my 9 year old and I threw the baseball for a bit this evening and then my 5 year old FINALLY got interested in his bike. Just came in from walking around with him while he got used to it. He's begging to do it again tomorrow, I hope his enthusiasm is still around by then.

Allan, I didn't get to make a beer run because we had other stuff to do...but the wife ASK ME if we could cruise tomorrow while the kids are in school. I am a little thrown off because that's not normal for her. But, I'll take it. Maybe I'll even take her to lunch in it And any time you wanna race let me know, I'll be sure to drag the Honda out for it OOOOHHHHH!!!! Haha! Just kidding with you! Happy anniversary!

P.S. I was sippin my gin-n-juice (coffee) this morning when I wrote that lol!
Old September 18th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Always room for one more

Evening everyone.

Just got back from my favorite pizza. The place I've been going since I was knee-high to a jackrabbit opened a place about an hour from me. I make it up there about once a month. Love it, best pizza ever.

Only got a couple of my errands ran today. Got my hair cut then made it to Awful house right at noon. Before I left the skies opened up. I came back home before the dogs could rip up very much. Spent the afternoon working in the office. I got a lot of stuff moved. Then a buddy of mine called and wanted to meet for pizza. I'll finish up the errands tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks Allan. I know I do a good job, it's the people that cause a lot of drama that need to be reminded. I heard one time that we have the most "vice presidents" of anyone else in aviation. Something like 87. What the heck do they do?

Ah work tomorrow, again. I've been thinking of getting a part time job to make some extra money, at least through the end of the year. Can't think of anything I want to do. Maybe I'll go sell cars. I like cars.

Have a great evening everyone and a good hump day. What are you planning on to spoil Mrs. Allan, Allan?
Old September 19th, 2012, 04:58 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Wednesday Mawnin All

Well Elsie has vacated the area and has taken her flat rock with her Going to be a nice day with temps in the low to mid 80's

I still have a few tweaks to do to the coupe to get it ready for the big day

What's the name of that pizza joint Mike? I love a good pizza pie.

Yall have a good humpday, ya hear?
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:03 AM
CQR

Mornin all.

Allan, Happy anniversary to you and the Missus.

Jamesbo, Sorry bout your friend.

Have a great Wednesday everyone.
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:07 AM

Mawn'in all

I think fall has arrived. At least dis mawn'in. Cool and clear in de 60's

Scot, Don't ever go into a candy store and expect to come out empty handed. Picked up a beautiful Mod 62 Winchester yesterday.Looks like it jes came outa de box.Sorry pics won't load

Allan, Happy Anniversary. BTW, Love your thread

Mike, You don't have to go anywhere to sell cars, Ya got your own car lot right out de front door. You'd be like me when I was a kid an werked in a Sporting Goods store. I bought so much stuff at the end of the month, I owed them money.

Sandy, It's w-a-y to early to start complan'in 'bout de Ohio Weather. You don't wanta use up your quota before winter arrives.

Have a great day Olds friends
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:18 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Now you talk about an accurate gun? That's the model 62 My Rossi pump repeater is based off of the 62. When I was a young buck, I'd hold the trigger down and pump all of the rounds out just as fast as I could pump the action
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:25 AM

I'm gonna put it in my Winchester display with Mod 70 12 and 94
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:27 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Beautimus display you got there
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:33 AM

Tanks Scot
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:48 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Happy Anniversary, Allan R! May you have many more!!!

It's COLD out here this morning, lol. Temps are at 43 degrees, but the sun is out, so it will warm up some. Sorry Jamesbo, but the weather needs whining about right now, lol. It's too damned early to be this chilly. We never even had any hot dog days weather in August! I sure loved June and July with the crunchy brown grass, the sun, and the hot temps!!!!!! It's looking like rain this weekend, I had shows planned on both days. I sure hope it changes, but it's not lookin like it will. I think the last show I have planned is on Oct. 6th. Tonight is Chick Fil A cruise in night.

Well...... Steve has his friggin heater cranked on this morning!! I hate to see how he'll be when it actually gets cold outside. It's a stuffy 77 degrees in here right now. I haven't turned on my fan yet, but it's coming.... Clay is off again so I can sit out there awhile where it's cooler. I've never seen the likes, I tell ya.....

Nicole is taking the Intrigue to Klaben Ford in Kent today to get the oil changed. I'm using one of my free coupons. Might as well save $40!! She stopped by yesterday with a friend from class.... I won't go there. Charlie is supposed to be leaving for his Army training on Oct. 11th. I asked him the other day if he's paying that back rent on that apartment, and he said he has a meeting set up with them this week. I told him he better be paying it.

Clint and Scot..... How are the daughters doing??

Well I better go check Clay's emails, so you all have a great hump day!
Old September 19th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everybody and Happy Anniversary Allan!

Beautiful day here, and it hasn't reached 70 yet. Two more days till Fall, and it shows.

Jamesbo I didn't say I was going to sell my own cars. That's an awful job. I actually have my yellow truck on craigslist now. The first(and only) guy to call, the first question he asks, what's the least you'd take for it. Sheesh! It's only 1200 as it is what does he think I'll take half? He hasn't even seen it. I hate that.

Sandy you should get one of those microwave carts and put a window AC unit on it and put it by your desk. Of course heat will exhaust from the back so Steve might like that.

Scot the place is called Aurelio's. I met a buddy of mine there last night and I ordered a large pizza all for myself, and he ordered Antipasta(sp?) salad, and said he would sneak a piece of my pizza. Now, Aurelio's cuts their pizza Chicago style(in squares) and when it came I said, don't take the corners. So we had a 10 minute discussion on why something round can't have corners. Of course it can, and he didn't take them.

I guess since it's so bright out today the dogs were rarin' to go. So much for sleeping late on my Monday. I'll get my running around done and then take a nap this afternoon. Or, attempt to take a nap.

Hope everyone has a good hump day.
Old September 19th, 2012, 11:15 AM

Wow! What a day! It is super nice outside...and we got the silver car out to boot. Took it to get a tank of gas and got a lot of attention at the station. It took 18 gallons...yes, it was on E. And not the little E the big E.

There was a guy in a beat up convertible Mustang GT painted Earl Scheib yellow that made several laps around the station before finding a pump. He arrived while I was pumping gas so he did not have the benefit of hearing the Oldsmobile he was showing off to. He was gassing his car and being rather obnoxious with it...it was pretty funny.

A contractor that is working on the gas station came over while I was pumping and told me the car sounded really nice. When I went to leave, I had to loop back around and drive in front of the storefront. The same contractor stopped me and ask if I would bump it for a second to let him hear it. Haha! I gladly obliged. I pulled out of the station and proceeded to do a 30 mph punch which subsequently looks like a funny car burnout in this car. I can only imagine the look on the Mustang owner's face after his little show.

Anyway, to top off the morning Space Shuttle Endeavour flew directly over my house at 500 feet! So incredible! And me without my camera, cheese and rice!
Old September 19th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Always room for one more

Evening everyone.

Well I was not supposed to sleep today. Between the dogs bothering me and the phone ringing, my attempts at a few winks were not very successful. That's okay, I'm only working on things that soar through the air over our heads.

This afternoon I headed out to run some errands, and before I got to the first place blew out a tire on the Saturn. Eased over a little too far to the side and the right front hit a sharp spot in the pavement. Put the mini spare on only to find out it was about flat as well. It had never been out of its well since it was new. I drove home anyway and didn't have any trouble out of it. So the car is sitting out front with the mini spare and I'll worry about it this weekend. I only have a handful of other cars to drive. This set of tires has about 30000 miles, but they look brand new. I hate to buy just one but I think it will be okay. Especially since it will be about 200 bucks.

Time for work. Hope everyone is enjoying their evening and I'll see you all tomorrow.
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

I went to ChickFil A tonight. It was chilly out there!! I took a few pics. So tell me..... Teepo's heater didn't want to work for some reason. I guess I should say the fan didn't want to blow. There was hot air coming out on the floor that I could feel some. One time the fan blew on the notch under the high setting, after I moved the switch up and down a few times, but when I stopped for gas and left the station, I couldn't get it to blow again. I kept messing with the fan switch and turning the heat on and off. It worked fine over the weekend when I used it in the mornings. So is there a wire loose or something? What do I look for? And... I don't have a clue where any heater or fan stuff is, under the hood, lol. So don't get technical!
Old September 19th, 2012, 06:41 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

Nice sunny, but cool and breezy day today. Today was the celebration of life ceremony for my co-worker.

I have not been giving any work updates lately, but my one month contract that I started back in March is finally up at the end of September Not bad for one month Anyway, I found out yesterday that I will be starting a new contract somewhere else this coming Monday. I enjoy where I am now, but glad that I have somewhere to go next week.

Steve, that must have been an impressive sight seeing the Space Shuttle flying above.

Happy Anniversary Allan!