The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old September 5th, 2012, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Just getting the skunk line done, Jamesbo! I do believe Chief has ya beat on that thar southern talkin, lol!!

Chief..... Since you're in Houston, have you seen the Corporate headquarters of the company I work for, American Alloy Steel, on Houston Rosslyn Rd.? I haven't gotten to visit there yet, so I've never seen the place. Just curious.
Don be gittin dat der compatishun starteed...I ain't try'n ta beet no body, jes beez tolkin like a normly do.

Ana-whay, I ain't 'ner see'd dat AAS bildin but dat cuz Houston be sucha big 'ol place. I tell ya whut doe, if'n you make it dawn here ta visit I'd be much abliged ta meet up witcha fer sum coffie er sumtin.
Old September 5th, 2012, 11:09 PM

Afternoon all, another lovely sunny day, pity the grass is starting to die with the lack of rain but I don't mind.

The car is also green Mike

Lovely place you live there Allan, maybe I will live in a nice place like that one day.

Drive looks GREAT Sandy. You won't need to put on your wellies now to go out to the garage

Wish I had more time when I was there Jamesbo, could of had a quick round

Well new gas sender unit ordered for the olds. Mine was well and truly stuffed

Have a good day olds friends

Adrian
Old September 5th, 2012, 11:24 PM

G'night feller Olds guru's...I pert near tucker'd maself out durrin ma frunt suspinshun. 'Bout time I git ta bed, I gotsta hit it urly in da mawnin' ta keep da heet frum gittin ta me.
Old September 6th, 2012, 04:50 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Mawnin All

Well it's Thursday and the weekend is coming fast. I've got to go look at an A/C for one of my TW's co-workers this morning. Hopefully it will be an easy fix

Steve looks like you know your way around the suspension It's the MAW effect that drives us to a full frame-off resto

Yall have a great day! Ya hear?
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:09 AM

Well ... Looks as if my decision has been made.. NEITHER of them..
Car A at the private seller has a rebuilt /restored title. (my bank will only loan on a clean title)
Car B @ the Dealership was sold before I got there.

so the search for a replacement Daily Driver continues....
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:15 AM

Mawn'in all

Kinda wet but kinda nice. Don't think mother nature has a clue what she's gonna do today

Cha'll ere Joe South went home to glory. FWIW in de song "Don't it make ya wanta go home" De Drag strip down by the riverside where my grandma's cows used to graze" is/was Yellow River.

http://www.dragzine.com/news/flashba...ver-dragstrip/

I've told dis story before but Joe's death makes me wanta retell it. I was a broke college kid dat day at Emory at Oxford [next to Covington] so we couldn't afford to pay to get into de race. We were sitting in a pasture on a hill on the other side of I-20 when the crash happened.

It was all hair and eyeballs dat day. Not too long ago, I took a pic of the strip on a trip to Oxford to an alumni board meeting. Sad day in Gawga racing history
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:29 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Wow that is pretty tragic. Never heard that before. Huston Platt passed away not too long ago, and Hubert Platt is still around. They pulled his old Falcon out of a barn not too long ago down this way near me. I have pics of it back in the day when he raced here.
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by GAOldsman
Wow that is pretty tragic. Never heard that before.
Scot, You were probably still swim'in round.

We used to go there all the time when it was cheep. That was the biggest race [and highest entry fee] they ever had.My memory says there wasn't any chain link fence. It was frigg'in hog wire.
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:46 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Yep that was 'fo my time but one of my favorite era's as far as the Nostalgia Drags and the basis of what period in time my coupe stands for. I did a bunch of reading up on Hubert and Huston and never read about that before. I guess it's like the old saying, some things are best left unsaid or written in this case. Reminds me of why Richard Petty got out of drag racing, if I ain't mistaken that accident went down a bit south of me.
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:55 AM

Scot, I thought Petty crashed at Cuba north of Atlanta in Dallas Gawga?
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:04 AM
"Car"mudgeon

You may be right I was going on memory, I thought it was near Albany at the US 19 track
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:07 AM

Wonder if de Chief can pronounce Albany?

You maybe too young but did you ever go to Tina's Lounge at de James River Motel down thar

Note to self STFU
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:25 AM
"Car"mudgeon

No I never went down to Tina's. And you were right it was Dallas, GA

http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com...ed-drag-racer/
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:04 AM

Tragic story Jamesbo. Up here on the far west coast we didn't have any of those narrow drag strips. We did however sometimes have drag cars show up at our unlawful drag races held on a strait stretch of road by the gun range that had a 1/4 mile marked off, no driveways and a half mile up hill stretch for shut down. People did stand right on the shoulder of the road to watch. Crazy times.

Still warm and sunny here 44 days without rain. Going to a cruise in at a guys car collection tonight with the Thursday Night Garage Association. Expect to have over 200 collector and hotrods show up. Should be a blast.

Have a great day all
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Always room for one more

Mornin' everyone.

Not a bad night at work, a little long but doable. It's overcast here on the southside but no rain so far.

Adrian if it's green it must be a 72 Plymouth. Just kidding, I know you said 62. So if it ain't a Poncho, how about a Cadillac?

Jamesbo awful sorry about your friend. You can tell all the stories you want I've never heard them. The only guy I know of in drag racing is Big Daddy.

Oddly enough I've been to All-benny. And I've been to Kay-ro and was almost tarred and feathered when I pronounced it correctly.

Did someone say awful? I went with a buddy of mine to the Awful house for lunch tonight. We were the only ones in there and it still took too long. Well, it wasn't the one in Stockbridge so I guess I can't expect much.

Okay time for bed. I'm wacked! Hope everyone has a good day.
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's partly cloudy here this morning, temps in the 70's. Not quite as muggy, but it's still there!

Chief.... If'n I ever get to Houston, I'd love to meet you and see that beautiful car! If I'm allowed to leave, that is. On the company's dollar, I might have to stay at the office....

Adrian....... Great color, lol!

Citcapp.... Glad ya dropped in!

It's been a hectic morning here for a change. I like it, lol. Lots of Brian's customer's goin crazy..... keeps me busy!!

I got some packing done for the trip last night when I got home from Macedonia. Then I get a call after 9:00 saying Linda was taken to the hospital because they thought she might be having a stroke! From what her friend told me, they were playing a card game and all of a sudden Lin couldn't hold the cards correctly, and didn't know what she was supposed to do. She had slurred speech and couldn't walk very good. So her friend called an ambulance - they were there in 2 minutes, and off to Robinson she went. Tina and Bobbi called me later when they were on their way to Robinson. They didn't know much more. This morning, Tina told me the docs think she had some mini strokes and this morning they were going to do an ultrasound of the arteries in her neck. I guess that would show if she had a stroke? I don't know. I know strokes are caused by blood clots, and I don't know how she could have a blood clot when she's on blood thinners and also on a beta blocker which thins the blood... But what do I know?? So I will call the hospital later and see what they say. Guess I won't be taking her shopping tonight.... I'm sure she'll be ok.

Jeff..... sorry you didn't get either car!! Just keep looking. My 2001 Intrigue has 104,000 miles on it now, and is starting to develop problems. My daughter said that now the interior lights are going off... but the radio still works... then the lights will work again. I don't know. There were all sorts of problems with the Intrigue and headlights/interior lights/ stalling, etc... from what I've read. No one can seem to fix the problems. I know when I was still driving it, the headlights would dim and then come back bright all the time. I've replaced the crankshaft sensor, had the air pump worked on. Do some research on the newer Oldsmobiles.... there were a lot of problems with this electrical type crap. I don't know about the Alero's, but the Intrigues were full of problems.

Well you all have a great day!
Old September 6th, 2012, 07:46 AM

morning guys....
Old September 6th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Captain Starfire

Casa de Awful

Mike,
I was soo-prized to hear what a glorious history ur fav-0-rite restaurant has in GA history. This story ran on Fox 5 in Atlanta our last day in Hiawassee. I thought it was pretty cool.

We have hundreds of WH's down here in LA; there's even one in Hammond, about 2 miles from mi casa, and it's only about a year old; but I don't think I've ever set foot in one.

Nothing against them; just never went there. We had breakfast at a Huddle House in Hiawassee a couple years ago -- close, but no cigar.

Ever hear of Toddle House? We used to have those down here, too, when I was a yung'un; but they seem to have bitten the dust.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; September 6th, 2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old September 6th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Mawnin all
Turning out to be a beautiful day here. Cool start at 46° but warming up nice to around 65 later. Nice clear sky and warm sunshine. Too bad I'll be spending most of it in the garage. Oh well, leaving the garage door open.

Trees up here are starting to turn. By end of next week it should be 'postcard' season with the leaves.

Still waiting for my goody parcels from ILT, Fusick, and Big Sky.

Enjoy your day - make the most of another one on the green side up.
Old September 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM

Man, why I gotsta keep gittin dese 'ere challengin words? Albany? I wuz thanking like da one in New Yawk but I geese itsa differnt way ta say it. It's aight, I gots one fer ya James... Nacogdoches

Dats a sad stury 'bout dat drag racin track, an I neva hear'd 'bout dem guys. But I know'd who Mike's be tawkin 'bout when he say "Big Daddy". Ya know, I be freeinz wit a drag race-a maself. He da only guy ta win as much as "Big Daddy". An he fun ta hang out wit...I gots sum picha's dat mos purple don't git ta take.

Dat ma son holdin his helmet while he git da Hans device on:

Her him gittin his helmet on:

Her us pickin up da car afta he make'd da run:

Old September 6th, 2012, 04:48 PM

Man, ya'all git me off track...mean ta say dat it be hot as nuts on a barbeque her in Texas. I wuz out in da gee'rage 'till fo-o-five, caint 'member. Had ta come in fer a while 'till it cools off summore. I's gonna go back out dere in a little whial.
Old September 6th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Always room for one more

Howdy everyone.

John I watched the Awful house clip, that's pretty cool. Avendale is about 40 minutes from me, but I've never been to the museum. They aren't always open. I'll make it one of these days. Toddle House was where Rodgers worked and I believe later bought out the chain.

Jeff be glad you missed out on those Alero's. I think they are nice looking cars, but the most uncomfortable seats I've ever sat in. Even the upgraded interior left a lot to be desired. You want something comfortable get a later Ciera with buckets. It's a yawnmobile for sure but you won't feel like a pretzel after a few miles.

Sandy I hope Linda is okay. What's the word tonight on her condition?

Well time for work. I'm going to take a page from my friend Horace's book. It's almost Friday. Have a great night everyone.
Old September 6th, 2012, 06:56 PM

Just thought I'd drop in and say... Hi.

I'll get caught up soon.
Old September 6th, 2012, 08:48 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Hi Paul! Dats it?

Got lots done on the Cutlass today. Most of it was smaller detail work that was past due. This week has sure flown by.

Steve - looks like he's set to take off in your steps. BTW, just a Q about CWO. I used to have a neighbor who was a CWO in the Canadian Forces. He compared his job with being a glorified policeman. Sometimes he would be 10-7 at his home for lunch and bring a patrol car. Is your position similar? Good job on the front end BTW. I had to take mine apart 2 or 3 times because I was second guessing some of the rebuild. New parts make it a lot easier to tear down quick. It's the clean up and detail that eat your time and tolerance.

John - Ha! Cool on the Awful House. Do you suppose that mean customers are automatically considered 'ancient'?

Adrian - Thanks! I've been living here for 13 years now and tend to take it for granted. Funny how those pics kind of woke me up to the same realization.

Sleep tight everyone.
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:37 AM

Evening all, weather the same

Hope Linda is doing well Sandy. The problem Nicole is having with the intrigue is simple, it has electronic crap built in too many problems with new cars that you need a masters in computer science to fix these days, oh and tens of thousands of dollars worth of more computers to find out a $2 sensor is faulty Hope ya'll can get it figured out.

Green is a good colour isn't it Mike you will be very surprised when I finally tell you what it is I am having fun with this hehehe shouldn't be long now till the car is home, tomorrow or the day after yay.

Have a great day olds peeps,

Adrian
Old September 7th, 2012, 04:53 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Friday Mawnin All

Sandy I sure hope Linda is okay, tell her our prayers are sent that way.

Adrian I will guess the car is a Holden??

Steve nothing like T/F Dragsters in da mawnin

It's good to hear from ya Pat That would be cool to see the collection of cars that guy has

Mike their is a guy that is making t-shirts at the RWYB for $15 just in case you're interested.

TGIF Yall have a great weekend
Old September 7th, 2012, 05:12 AM

Mawn'in all

Anutter warm one wit a chance of afternoon showers.

Sandy, Prayers sent for Linda

Dag nabit, I missed out on de Vista Cruiser ski racks. Oh well, De utter day I saw a guy driv'in one dat had a set of red Samsonite strapped on top. Sandy, ya knows how important de proper accessories are to a wardrobe.
Guess, I'll have to live anutter day with only a Tiger Tail and a Varsity window tray.

When I went to de stow, Lookie what I found in de park'in lot. Wish I could get Lobster and steak wit my food stamps
Old September 7th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Captain Starfire

Tgif

Can't wait for the dry, cool air that's supposed to crisp-up us poor water-logged souls on Sunday.... they're predicting highs in the low 80s with blue skies and low humidity. I'll believe it when I see it.
We had another shower last nite, which made for a pretty limp morning on the Plantation this morning.

Allan, since I've never been to an Awful, I have to claim ignorance. Let's ask Mikey! As far as that Jimmy Fallon-wannabe brat reporter is concerned, 1955 might as well have been 1855. I hope nobody thinks I'm ancient.... maybe just a geezer.

Jim, they must have bought the caviar and Dom Perignon on another order..... Oops... can't get booze on food stamps; have to settle for the Diet Mountain Dew.

OK, y'all are baiting me to broach the subject of politics.... gotta' be strong....

Y'all have a great Friday.

Last edited by Bee-Oh-Pee; September 7th, 2012 at 06:22 AM.
Old September 7th, 2012, 06:22 AM

Good Morning Everyone.

So far it is a nice day, but depending on which forecast you look at, it will start raining this afternoon or late this evening. I'm hoping for late because tonite is the last night of street drags for the season.

Adrian, keeping it secret can be fun. I did the same thing with friends when I bought the Cutlass. I think the closest guess was a Supreme but most guesses were Old's from the 80's.

Sandy, I hope Linda is ok.

We used to have a waffle house way up here north of the border, but it closed about 5 years ago.

Have a great Friday everyone.
Old September 7th, 2012, 06:55 AM

Morning guys...been a rough week. My 10yr old cat passed away on Wednesday, then had to juggle a plumber all week to line him up for tomorrow to remove the old boiler from my house.
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:09 AM

Goot Murnin' to ya Old folks! How ya durrin? 'Sposed ta git a cold front come tru 'ere dis weekind, posed-ta be in da 60's in da ev-nins. Caint wait, perfect wurkin on da car wedda.

Ana-whay, Allan...as you know, Candada is, well, Canada so a CWO in Canada and a CWO in the U.S. Army are most likely two differnt things. In the U.S. Army, CWO's have a variety of jobs from ground support equipment maintenance leaders to what I am, an aviator. CWO is the rank, or grade that we work under...it is basically our "pay" status. The benefits of being a CWO is that we are kind of stuck in the middle, and our numbers are limited so the 2 major groups of people in the military (Enlisted and Officers) don't really know what to do with us. We tend to get lost in the scheme of things...which over the years has made us a sort of brother hood.

You always hear of "Warrants take care of other Warrants" because we are few and far between in the military with the exception of the aviation branch. In aviation, Warrant Officers fly the majority of the Army's aircraft. We have a battalion of 24 aircraft. If they were all to fly at one time we would have 48 people flying them (2 per a/c)...of which only 5-6 would be Officers, the rest would be Warrant Officers.

Warrant Officers drive most of the Army's boats / ships. Did you know that the Army has more ocean going vessels than the Navy? Most are transport ships and tugboat types. We do have some combat vessels, most of them are smaller boats.

Ana-whay, the Army rank structure kind of shows what I was talking about as far as Warrants being "stuck in the middle":

Enlisted (E1 Private - E9 Command Sergeant Major)
Warrant Officer (W1 - CW5)
Officer (O1 - O10, at times of large scale war there CAN be an O11 but we haven't seen that since Omar Bradley)
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:10 AM

LMAO Scot I don't mind holden from that era but Tink wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole she will be the main driver since my ride the bike mainly. I still haven't even taken the olds to work so the lads can see her

Next clue then - built in Australia under contract????

Even I have been to an awful house John Good tucker. Ancient??? no just wise.

I SO WANT THIS http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Oldsmobil...t_15618wt_1163
What you think PAT?

Tink got stopped the other day on the way home from the school run and was told by the guy around the corner "that is an awesome car, are you interested in selling it?" She said thanks but if I come home with a check and not the car my husband will kill me. I told her that if we had 2 cars and she came home with enough money that I wouldn't be mad, I would just buy 2 Oldsmobiles from the US and import them In her current state we could get 25K for her over here and with that much we could import 2 cars, win win I would have to come over to the states of cause and "inspect" the cars before I bought them of cause

Looking on ebay tonight, I really shoudn't, too tempted to buy things. I bought Tink a laptop last night for her uni studies, was a very good deal for aussie standards, plus I get my study back Don't tell her though it is a surprise hehehe
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by ah64pilot
Goot Murnin' to ya Old folks! How ya durrin? 'Sposed ta git a cold front come tru 'ere dis weekind, posed-ta be in da 60's in da ev-nins. Caint wait, perfect wurkin on da car wedda.

Ana-whay, Allan...as you know, Candada is, well, Canada so a CWO in Canada and a CWO in the U.S. Army are most likely two differnt things. In the U.S. Army, CWO's have a variety of jobs from ground support equipment maintenance leaders to what I am, an aviator. CWO is the rank, or grade that we work under...it is basically our "pay" status. The benefits of being a CWO is that we are kind of stuck in the middle, and our numbers are limited so the 2 major groups of people in the military (Enlisted and Officers) don't really know what to do with us. We tend to get lost in the scheme of things...which over the years has made us a sort of brother hood.

You always hear of "Warrants take care of other Warrants" because we are few and far between in the military with the exception of the aviation branch. In aviation, Warrant Officers fly the majority of the Army's aircraft. We have a battalion of 24 aircraft. If they were all to fly at one time we would have 48 people flying them (2 per a/c)...of which only 5-6 would be Officers, the rest would be Warrant Officers.

Warrant Officers drive most of the Army's boats / ships. Did you know that the Army has more ocean going vessels than the Navy? Most are transport ships and tugboat types. We do have some combat vessels, most of them are smaller boats.

Ana-whay, the Army rank structure kind of shows what I was talking about as far as Warrants being "stuck in the middle":

Enlisted (E1 Private - E9 Command Sergeant Major)
Warrant Officer (W1 - CW5)
Officer (O1 - O10, at times of large scale war there CAN be an O11 but we haven't seen that since Omar Bradley)
Morning great looking drag car. Is the US ARMY going to continue to help you guys in 2013? Just curious they pulled sponsorship from Stewart-Haas Racing.
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:16 AM

They are still sponsoring the DSR Top Fuel car as far as I know. Tony hasn't said anything about losing the sponsorship and I'm pretty sure he would. I think if he did lose that sponsorship he would go on and retire...it'd be odd to see "The Sarge" drive for Rent A Center. And how do you top the fan base the Army car has? You can't. Tony is smart enough to get out of the game while he's still loved...he's just holding out for that last championship to put him over the top.
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by ah64pilot
They are still sponsoring the DSR Top Fuel car as far as I know. Tony hasn't said anything about losing the sponsorship and I'm pretty sure he would. I think if he did lose that sponsorship he would go on and retire...it'd be odd to see "The Sarge" drive for Rent A Center. And how do you top the fan base the Army car has? You can't. Tony is smart enough to get out of the game while he's still loved...he's just holding out for that last championship to put him over the top.
Pretty awesome. I enjoyed seeing the "Rocket Man" Ryan Newman pilot the 39 US ARMY sponsored Sprint Cup Car. It stinks that they pulled out of NASCAR new year. The cup cars are BIG BUCKS to sponsor. Those teams need 12-18 million a season to run with the big dogs.
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:24 AM

Morning all

I went to a meeting of the "Thursday Night Garage Association last night at Tim Divers hours. Tim built the Ferrambo the won the Riddler award in 2008 http://www.autoblog.com/2008/08/29/e...o-up-for-sale/ over 180 hot rods showed up. he put on one heck of a feed for all of us and opened up his shop so we could all snoop around and look at cars he has built and the ones he has in progress. The Ferrambo was there and it is something to see in person. He place is a farm setting up in the foothills of the Cascades and at first glance it is just a farm. All of the building look like barns and out buildings but have state of the art equipment for building hot rods. Every Thursday night is a car show with good food and great people we gather for 2-3 hours talk and look at cars then go home. Most of the noted NW car collector show up at these meetings always bringing new toys to look at and talk about.
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Adrian I'd say it's something AMC. I'm thinking Rambler.

Would have been a decent night at work, but about 10pm -everyone- heard three big compressor stalls and a 757 that was just starting the takeoff roll was coasting back to the gate. There was metal in the tailpipe and evidently it spewed parts on the runway. That makes for some unhappy passengers let me tell you. We got the old motor off and were waiting for inspection when it was time for dayshift to pick up from us.

Mean customers at the Awful house I go to get thrown out, or bitched at. It's funny to hear the staff go at someone who thinks they're gonna get away with something. Not much gets past this group. I wish more places were like that. There's no need to cause a ruckus over anything and get the whole place in an uproar.

Beautiful day here, so far. I haven't seen the weather report but I wouldn't be sad if this kept up. But alas I must hit the sack, and miss the sun and the breeze. I hope it's still around this afternoon.
Old September 7th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning all!!

Beautiful sunny morning and its 78 degrees already. Steve and I as on I90 heading to NY. Left work at 10:00. I feel bad leaving Clay there by himself. It was soooooo busy yesterday. He should have come with us.

Thanks for the prayers for Lin. I went to see her last night and shes ok. I talked to her nurse, and she said she couldn't read the neurologists notes so she couldn't tell us anything about his exam. She was waiting for the typed copy of his notes. But I left my name and number and he is supposed to call me today.

So they don't know if she had a stroke or not, it could be her heart that caused the symptoms. They told me that the echo on her heart showed decreased output since the one she had in May. I imagine her heart is pretty worn out by now. So we still don't know what happened. Linda couldn't remember anything happening at all, lol. Its amazing how her brain works...or doesn't work, lol.

Chief.... your boy is cute!!

Adrian.... I hate the suspense, lol. can't wait to find out! Tink will like her surprise!!

Tony... sorry to hear about your cat. That's sad. I'm a cat lover...

Well Im gonna get off here and save the battery. Will check in later. Have a good Friday!!
Old September 7th, 2012, 08:18 AM

By contrast a T/F team is a couple million to run for a year, so maybe that's why the Army can afford to keep sponsoring them. And the accessibility of the NHRA drivers is better than the Nascar guys
Old September 7th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Always room for one more

Evening everyone.

Being well into September I wouldn't have guessed it would get to 90, but today was just that and sunny. I got up with the dogs a couple times and it was a very nice day, and a nice evening.

John I like the new picture in your sig. That car looks like it's a mile long.

Sandy I hope the doctor had some good news for you today.

And again it's time for work. Hopefully that plane I worked on last night is close to being done. The thrust reversers had to come off to change mounts, so there was quite bit left to do, and of course put on the new engine.

Hope everyone has a good night, and a good weekend.