The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old January 26th, 2019, 10:40 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Quiet one here today.

Marc - Good luck with the Cubans. Too bad you lose out on the seegars.
Jouni - I could never stay in bed to 10:00 am. Unless I'm in a hospital or really sick. You win the youngster award Post some pictures in your thread of the wheels. I'm no good guessing about them as written. I'm not really a spinner fan if that helps.
Mike - Gotta be a reason for the smoke. Negative draft somewhere.
Norm - Steeee rike!!! Clean up on the bowling alley .....
Old January 26th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Always room for one more

Boy I've been busy today. Didn't do anything at the shop like I wanted but busy nonetheless.

Went up on the roof and checked out the chimney. I don't know how the cap got all mangled but I straightened it out and ran my chimney brush up and down a couple times. It wasn't bad but did need it. Cleaned the gutters while I was up there and did a little roof maintenance. Oh and here's me being a colossal dumbass. I've had this wood ladder since I moved in, it was in the garage. Last time I used it, which was months ago, I left it out on the porch. Didn't think a thing about it. Today I go to use it and step on the second step and the whole things come crashing down. It's rotten and soft, and I'm glad I wasn't on the top step. Sheesh. I'm not the brightest sometimes. So I got my neighbor's ladder so I could go up.

And said neighbor calls me and tells me he took his car to the carwash and when he was in the middle of it all a water pipe broke and the whole thing shut down and he had to drive home with the car all soapy. He wanted me to find another car wash and go with him. No big thing, we went to another one and I toweled off the car and wiped down the windows and we came home. That was the best thing I could have done today.

So he calls a little while ago and says come over to get some food. She had made pepper steak and also chicken noodle soup. Luscious. I brought it home and I didn't even sit down, I ate it standing at the counter in the bowls she sent it in. I only had half the soup, that will be for tomorrow.

I had planned on going to the Awful house for my supper, I think I'll still go and just have some pie. I'm hoping a friend of mine will be there I haven't seen in awhile. No rush to do anything, the stove needs to be taken apart and all the soot cleaned off the top of the bricks. Boy that stuff makes a mess.
Old January 26th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Running On Empty

Allan - I thought for certain you'd comment that image was not period correct.

Last edited by Vintage Chief; January 26th, 2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:02 PM
Running On Empty

Speaking of chili - you guys are making me hungry.
I don't like over-the-top HOT chili, but I do like a good chili. I prefer my chili to be made w/ shredded/pulled beef, onions, green peppers, fresh pinto beans and an mild assortment of spices. I never use jalapenos or hot peppers. I generally make chili on a casserole warming plate slow-cooker for about two days - cooking very, very slowly. The best batches I've ever made employed fresh venison. Of course, the coup de gr ce is shredded cheddar cheese, a dollop more onion and a dollop of sour cream on top at serving time.
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Mike, do you think maybe the cap was the problem? Start a fire and see what happens.

Norm, wutchu got there isn't chili. Real chili needs to have some bite to it. And flavor. Mild assortment of spices?? Nope, now that's not period correct in any period. Period. When I think of pinto beans, this is what I remember...

Old January 26th, 2019, 05:31 PM
Running On Empty

MIke - I was following your soot dilemma - sorta. Earlier I was going to suggest you had a venturi issue. Hot air rises and should easily be pulled out the chimney via venturi effect - wind creating a vacuum at the chimney in particular moves the air flow up the chimney. Anyways, you probably know that. But, if you don't have a venturi effect, something is constricting your chimney's air flow. Secondly, the top of the chimney must rise higher than the highest peak of your roof - generally/optimally 3' higher than the highest roof peak - to ensure good air flow enhancing the venturi effect.

I'm curious how 'mangled' your chimney cap was. If it was seriously 'mangled', you probably found the issue. No air flow across the chimney cap can seriously cause you to lose venturi effect where the air inside the chimney will not flow (be sucked out of the chimney) because of the lack of vacuum. Hope you found the issue!

Last edited by Vintage Chief; January 26th, 2019 at 06:25 PM.
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Jouni - this what you mean?

But with spinners on ^^^^ one

They're all nice choices, but wow they're pricy. The Minilites appear to only have a 4 bolt pattern even on the larger scale models.
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Running On Empty

Allan - Period correct regarding the bowling alley image. Are you firing on all eight?
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:24 PM
Running On Empty

I recall when Blazing Saddles came out - loved it. NOTE: Remind self never go camping w/ Allan.
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:58 PM
Oh no, not again...

Well, beans and chili are explosive to some, but for me it's sauerkraut. I'll stop there.
Went to breakfast today, trying to stay off the flu medication and let nature run it's course; yeah, didn't work too well. Still feeling like crap.
Maybe I'll watch Blazing Saddlers tonight; then again, it hurts to laugh, (starts a coughing fit) so probably not a good idea. Still that was a great movie.

Mike, it looks like you may have found your chimney issue; - it sure sounds like it anyway. Did it get hit by lightning?

Allan, hope you enjoyed the day today, it was "hot" for a 26th of January. Managed to get some of the lines scraped off the driveway, but a pool of ice has formed at the base. Win some and lose some. It's just too bad it doesn't continue to thaw out. Next week it's supposed to go back to more "seasonal" temperatures well below freezing again. Those Cubans we have are gonna die in that cold, they were complaining yesterday already, and couldn't believe I'd walk between buildings without a coat on. They thought I was crazy.

Anyway; time to have a very late supper...
Old January 26th, 2019, 09:05 PM

Good morning everyone! The time here shows a.m. so I'm counting that as morning.

After my long absence, am I allowed to rejoin the thread?
Old January 26th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Always room for one more

Originally Posted by car_designer

After my long absence, am I allowed to rejoin the thread?

You'd better! Glad you're still breathing, Paul. How've you been? You've got a lot of catching up to do.

The chimney cap is a mesh sort of thing that looks like a squirrel cage. It could have been deformed by heat or maybe birds smashing into it. I spent the evening when I got home taking the stove apart and cleaning it. Got it back together and started it up. Way much better. I didn't do a terrific job cleaning, but a good enough one for now. In the spring I'll take it apart every piece and do a really good job. Might see about raising the chimney higher as well. So thanks everyone for all the suggestions.

I was doing some paperwork at the kitchen table and Tiger was very antsy, so I put everything up and am going to bed. He must be tired. Tomorrow is a fake day off because I have to go to bed so early for work on Monday. Well, we'll see how late we can sleep tomorrow(or today since Paul says its morning).

Old January 26th, 2019, 11:49 PM

Good Morning. Again, 9am until left the bed

Lol you guys made me almost spit my coffee with that "period correct" thing That ship has sailed long ago Best thing is, my motor is soon dressed like it would belong to some 10 year older car

Allan R - Otherwise those were right, but the 3rd one is this:

And Minilites can be had as 5 lug through a Panasport and various other makers who make it. Those are also the ugly Minilites without pointy ribs, instead with those yucky rounded ones Caution - Ford underneath

Ps. If they feel expensive, you can add roughly 70% to price after theyve been shipped and taxed here My SS2's would do also, if i just would find a pair 15x8's for rear somewhere. Ive googled and know they have been made on some point ( aftermarket ofc), but no luck anymore finding them ( atleast i dont).

car_designer - Welcome back!

slantflat - This goes way over my English skills now, but ill try. As you migh know, the fireplace dont just have straight hole to chimney, instead it cirulates the warm air through various channels to give away as much heat-energy from the smoke to warm up the stone until exciting to chimney. And sometimes, be it for weather, or being long unused, it may create an airlock there, and so when you try to light it up, it either pulls all the smoke inside your Building, or it will let some pass, but most of it comes Still inside your house, until it really warms and removes the airlock. Now, atleast here, on every fireplace they make they add one or two, depending on size, "cheeck hatches". They are located to start of the chimney-part, after the channels inside the fireplace. They have two meanings. One, when you clean your chimney, you can empty the soot from those, and secondly.
When you get an airlock, open doors from your fireplace where you would add Wood, but dont put any fire there. Then open the "cheeck hatch" ( and of course hatch at chimney ) and burn some paper there. Newspaper is atleast here good for it. By doing so, it pulls the airlock out of the channels, and starts the venturi effect to roof; and if chimey is made right, it even pulls that paper up to the chimney with big whoosh. Now just close the "cheeck hatch" and light up your fireplace.
Not sure if this is help for your situation.

Okay, have a day all!

Last edited by Inline; January 26th, 2019 at 11:54 PM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:45 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning everyone,

Hoooo eeee! Is it ever windy here right now, and a WTF morning - it's raining! Really, it NEVER rains here in January so this is a first. I'm not liking it at all because later today it's spoda drop below zero so there will be really slippery roads and I have to go get my crown installed in the mawnin.

On a + note at least the Canadian Juniors Curling competition in Prince Albert SK is going well. AB women compete today against BC for the championship. AB has a 10-0 record for the round robin so they should play well, especially since they had yesterday off. Men's side, it's BC with a 9-1 RR against MB who has a 7-3 RR result. Could be a sweep for the West. Jennifer Daniels from BC has been playing extremely well so we'll see. Oh, on the funny side SK has been so influenced by Thomas Ulsrud of Norway that they've adopted his "Loudmouth" curling pants theme. Like Thomas, it didn't help them win though.

Paul - Welcome back. Wutchu been up to? Did you ever solve the overheating problem on the Cutlass? There's been a lot of changes to posters here since you were here last.

Norm - I heard you were a restless camper but I don't allow beans on camping trips. And besides, I'd make you sleep in your own tent. Hahahaha, period correct? You know that bowling dates back to 3200BC? I was a bit surprised to discover that.

Marc - Sorry to hear you had a relapse. Got a bottle of Buckley's complete? That stuff works. So does Fisherman's Friend. I'm a bit luckier than you, I have my drive cleared to concrete all the time and also keep the run off at the curbside cleared so water doesn't pool. Zo, Zauerkraut duz it fer ya huh??? Too funny, especially considering your heritage. What about a Reuben sammich? I love making them and watching them disappear. Only I use the wine flavored kraut and press it to get most of the moisture out.

Jouni - Given the choice of those, I like these ones the best. And yes I get that whatever the selling price is here it would be at least double that to Finland.

Jim - y'all on yer way back south?

Adrian, Aron, Dan, Glenn and Greg - Hope all is well with you guys.

Last edited by Allan R; January 27th, 2019 at 08:31 AM.
Old January 27th, 2019, 08:11 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Another successful outing to the Awful house. It's cold this morning. The dogmobile heats up quick so we're not shivering our timbers on the way over. (I'm pretty sure that's not what that actually means.)

The stove kept the living room cozy throughout the night. I went to bed about 1 and there was a nice little fire. My set up doesn't have cheek hatches, just the "flue" that operates from the bottom. The smoke does circulate through tubes with holes in them, and then through boxes on the sides of the stove, and then straight out the top. I believe what this does, like Inline says is extract as much heat as possible, and also it's a reburn system that keeps thick black smoke from pouring out of the chimney and choking out the neighbors. Chim chim cheroo…

Allan rain in Georgia is a given in January. A few years ago I was on my way to work(midnight shift) and it had rained and when it got dark, the roads froze solid. I was stuck in non-moving traffic all night. Never made it to work, and didn't get back home until 1130 the next morning.

Going to the shop today to cut down a tree. Might make it two. Have Walmart to contend with this afternoon and getting gas for the car, and that will be it for my weekend. Hope everyone has enjoyed theirs.
Old January 27th, 2019, 12:29 PM
Oh no, not again...

Feeling a bit better today; - ended up spending a lot of the night watching documentaries on the History Channel; - shows about aliens and another show about a **** tunneling project in Silesia. I had a relative who worked at Mittelbau Dora repairing aircraft; he didn't talk about what he had seen, it couldn't have been very nice. We can sit here now in our time and postulate until the cows come home as to how wrong it all was, but it's like my grandfather told me; when your whole world is going to hell it's amazing how thick of skin you develop to stay alive. At any rate, a fascinating show, even though they got some facts wrong.

Mike, glad to hear you have your stove under control; please ensure that you have a carbon monoxide detector in your place, with a stove like that it may save your life.

Allan; Enjoying the weather? Just wait, it'll change. Would pants like that be considered appropriate workwear?

Just taking it easy today; - yes, it was raining and then snowing this morning. Now it's not too bad out, but once it freezes it'll be the world's largest curling rink. The highway tomorrow will be a mess.
Just demagnetized the old Waltham 1857 pocket watch I was working on, now it's running a little closer to proper time and not so fast. I don't know if it will ever be a reliable time-keeper anymore, I know there's a cracked jewel in it and the hairspring is probably not the one it initially came with. I've managed to get it to run in 3 positions, and now I'm timing it hanging off it's ring in a watch case. So far that seems to be where it's most accurate, it's only gaining a minute an hour. That's better than when i started, it was gaining upwards of 5-6 minutes an hour. If I had a stroboscope, I could then actually time it up and see how it's beating, but I have to rely on my old ears and eyes instead. From what I can see, hear and feel, it's running pretty damn good for being 149 years old. If I can get it run consistently at this rate, I might then see if it will regulate on the adjustment scale, right now it's set to the middle.
The next challenge will be to set up another one of these watches, I have one from 1866 in a nice silver "hunter" style case that needs an impulse pin and a new hairspring installed. For that I have to get an alcohol burning lamp, a brass plate, and then a tiny glass cylindrical jewel which then gets installed on the table roller on the balance. The shellac arrived, some jewels arrived, I'm just waiting for this cold to go away before I attempt to do anything that will require precision, and a clear head. I'd rather not sneeze and jerk and blow things when I'm playing with an alcohol lamp. It should be interesting; if I can get that one running again, then I will consider myself "worthy" of being called an apprentice watch maker. I'm doing stuff with these watches that I would have never even remotely considered even attempting a few years ago. You can teach an old dog new tricks.

Anyway, enough blathering; hope you all have a great weekend!
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Marc - those guys ARE at work, so yup that's appropriate work pants I'm seriously wondering if my team will go for something like that for next season. Good to hear you're on the mend. I have that episode of **** Tunnels recorded on the PVR. Haven't watched it yet but every time I see one of these History Channel documentaries about **** engineering or mega structures I honestly have to say that what is revealed is incredibly impressive. No doubt the means to achieve that end was brutal and plenty of forced labor lost their lives to meet the end result. Still it's amazing what was achieved in such a short time span. Want to be there wasn't an OHSA committee on those jobs? Got a boo boo? Bang! Next.....

Have fun with those watches. I wouldn't know what to do with them except sell them or give them away...

BTW, Alberta women won GOLD at the Juniors and now represents Canada at the World Juniors Competition. This afternoon men battle it out: MB vs ONT.
Old January 27th, 2019, 01:22 PM

mawn'in

Did cha miss me ?

Marc. Glad you're feeling more better. So do you wind every one of your watches every day?

Mike, Glad ya got the stove werking, X2 on the carbon monoxide detector

Gonna make sum Cajun BBQ shrimp fo dinner, It's really not BBQ, it spices swimming in butter and onions. Ya can toss the shrimp and sop your french bread in the dripping, It's wonderful

Smacking whitey don't look very promising tomorrow

Old January 27th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Running On Empty

Shot a round of 81 today. Chicken club was behaving nicely. Several nice stiffs today. No cart girl or I'd have one for her. One nice sandy. Chili's slow cook'n.
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Just an Olds Guy

You speak in riddles. What is:
- chicken club (not the sammich)
- nice stiffs (not talkin about yer love life)
- one nice sandy ( a pit stop, or a trip to the beach?)
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:39 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Allan R
You speak in riddles. What is:
- chicken club (not the sammich)
- nice stiffs (not talkin about yer love life)
- one nice sandy ( a pit stop, or a trip to the beach?)
Chicken Club = Your favorite 'go-to' club (generally never lets you down)
Stiff = Approach shot to the green in which you stiff it right next to the pin
Sandy = Up & Down (in the jar) from the sand bunker
Old January 27th, 2019, 03:50 PM
Running On Empty

We (golf) have our own Loudmouth (golf apparel) - John Daly (the common man's professional golfer). This outfit (1st image) is actually somewhat laid-back for John. When he plays the Greenbrier Classic (always during 4th of July), he is a walking United States flag. I've worked next to & spoken w/ John on numerous occasions. His (current 5th) wife Anna is super nice. Honestly, John is a very nice person, as well. He dresses her up well.

Old January 27th, 2019, 05:41 PM

Good evening folks.

I'd like to offer a public service announcement to those getting rain followed by a freeze: Be careful as the temperature drops. It will get slippery! I know this from the recent fight I got into with my driveway and I lost.

Had an almost flawless summer with the Cutlass this year. Only had one hiccup, the car started running warm again while out of town. Turned out to be a bad connection for one of the two electric fans. I was surprised that losing one of the fans was enough to get the car running around 220F+ and had the fuel getting hot enough for the car to not idle properly.

I'm still trying to get caught up on the thread so that's about all I have for now.

Have a great week everyone!
Old January 27th, 2019, 05:42 PM
Always room for one more

Ah, another nice fire going with free heat. Take that Gas South! Yes on the carbon monoxide detector.

Here's a question for anyone who might be a structural engineer. I may have asked this question before but I don't remember the answer. There used to be a tree in front of the house and the roots pushed against the foundation, causing the wall in the basement to bow inward, fairly substantially. What's funny is there are very large cracks running all across the wall but it only leaks at the base, right in the corner. Anyway, my plan is to have this fixed this spring. Now, I want to dig out the dirt outside and the question is, by taking the pressure off the wall, even though it's on the back side of the bend, will the wall want to collapse? The space inside is split into two rooms, and I believe the separation wall is the only thing holding the foundation wall up at this point. Not a lot of mortar joints are remaining unbroken. I could go and get those twist jacks and put under the joists right up next to the sill, but I'd have $1500 in jacks by the time I was done. Of course if the front of the house collapses it would be considerably more... Next is to find a company that would rebuild that wall and not cost an arm and a leg. Though I have no idea what it should cost in the first place. Got some homework to do.

Norm I think I'll wear those clothes to work. Might brighten up the bunker a little. Can it be a bunker if it's above ground? Seems like it. Concrete building with no windows.

And that's it for me. Work starts at 6 in the morning, I heard a rumor that some of the F boys will be in a class. Gosh I wouldn't miss them. Have a good night everyone.
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:10 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Mike, I'm not a structural engineer but when foundations are poured, they're reinforced with steel rebar. So even though there's pressure against the wall, that's likely what is keeping it's structural integrity alive. I don't think you'll have a problem fixing the wall from the outside (water prevention). They'll likely use new construction methods to seal it up and then back fill. Water will naturally take the path of less resistance (aka gravity works), and that's likely why you have leaks at the bottom instead of at the top. How badly is it bowed anyway?
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:13 PM

Not much going on, put in some overtime today. Got a call @ about 9pm from the Dr.s office cancelling my appt. tomorrow due to the weather. The snow is back in the forecast, supposed to be 13" by tomorrow night. We'll see how accurate they are, as they tend to have a miss and hit record when it comes to the weather lately. The down side is that I have to wait longer to figure out what can be done about my back. Looking to get some pain relief. Starting to get some tingling down my right leg, so I don't want to wait too much longer. Marc, why the need for the alcohol lamp?
Old January 27th, 2019, 06:20 PM
Running On Empty

Mike - So much depends on several factors and your short-term long-term plans for this house:
1) How 'serious' is the current leak? Very minor seepage, puddles, pooling, dampness, etc.
2) How tall are the basement walls.
3) How far above ground surface are the basement walls.
4) How thick are the walls?
5) What year was the basement constructed and are the basement walls poured concrete?
6) Do you currently have a sump pump installed in your basement?
7) You said 'mortar' joints. A poured concrete wall has no mortar joints. Do you have a crawlspace or a full-sized basement. Are those walls built of cinder/concrete block? You did say mortar joints.
Old January 27th, 2019, 07:19 PM
Running On Empty

Mike - We need numbers:
T =
U =
V =
W =
X =
Y =
Z =

Old January 27th, 2019, 07:35 PM
Running On Empty

In my attempts to conquer the world, I have found yet another SNAFU of the currently (ill-configured) CO website.
How do you think I found this hidden Jewel of the Nile? Anyone ever posted from the Take Photo active element?

Old January 27th, 2019, 08:11 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Allan R
...Mike...you ever tried an OTC called Sierra Sil?...
Mike - This stuff should work really, really good since Canada approved the sale of recreational marijuana last October.
Old January 27th, 2019, 10:53 PM

Good Morning everyone. Was pretty cold inside, just shy of 17c even i heated fireplace last evening; tho it was near -30c at night so thats understandable.
Nothing interesting happening. Same old.
I like to rather read my history than watch on tv. They tend to tell the story differently. Especially the new tv-programs made tent to left out some facts when trying to sensationalize their own agenda. That disgusts me greatly.

Okay, lets go backwards on replies.

Vintagechief - Yes / No. With phone that "take photo" dont work atleast on android, it wont open the camera. But when you choose "from device", it lets you choose camera and take Picture. Working a intented Have done that few times. That John is older mans dream; that young wife at that old age

car_designer - Nice to hear that your car worked almost flawlesly. Tho, aint there some kind of problem if it raises temps when one fan goes out..? Are they working all the time or?

Allan R - Oh my.. what pants First i looked thats just some drwaing done with a tongue in cheek, but when i zoomed with my phone i saw they were real people indeed

19696w3155 - Seems like half of us has back problems

Okay, have a good new week everyone!
Old January 28th, 2019, 03:46 AM

Allan, John is kinda hard on equipment
Which begs the question, Do curlers ever throw their brooms ?
Old January 28th, 2019, 05:17 AM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by Inline
..."take photo" dont work atleast on android, it wont open the camera. But when you choose "from device", it lets you choose camera and take Picture. Working a intented Have done that few times.
Inline - You must be a mind reader since I was curious if the back-end mobile app feature Take Photo active element of the website document was configured either incorrectly or it had elements which were unsupported on various devices (e.g. Android, Windows Phone, etc.) and/or various Browsers (e.g. Safari, IE, Edge, Mozilla, etc.). Without access (for me) to the CO website 'theme', I can't really say if one or several activeElement properties are misaligned, incorrectly substantiated, incompatible, or the style sheets simply aren't written specifically for mobile devices. It appears this LLC dba Internet Brands CO website simply reduces the real estate (space) from desktop>mobile [device] - without porting/writing code for mobile devices. Oh well - no biggie, many freebie sites just use a default reduction of desktop real estate (space) to render the page for mobile devices, but that generally yields to many mobile devices not enumerating the same 'features'. The image I provided (above) was actually taken from my desktop (not from a mobile device). You can see the same image by simply reducing the size of your desktop Browser screen until it becomes smaller & smaller and you'll see as the real estate (space) becomes smaller, the Take Photo active element will appear.

Last edited by Vintage Chief; January 28th, 2019 at 05:21 AM.
Old January 28th, 2019, 05:34 AM
Running On Empty

Loudmouth Golf apparel/clothing first directed their clothing line towards golfers (albeit: Loudmouth Golf). However, it was the 2010 Norwegian Curling team which catapulted Loudmouth Golf sales (achieving >x3 times more sales) when second Chris Svae (the team's fashion consultant) suggested the team wear the 'Dixie-A' pant theme at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver - Eh!
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:26 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Yer wrong Norm....

Just used that take photo option on my LG and shazzam!
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:30 AM
Running On Empty

Wrong about what? Does it work on your Android?
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Running On Empty

You can see the same image by simply reducing the size of your desktop Browser screen until it becomes smaller & smaller and you'll see as the real estate (space) becomes smaller, the Take Photo active element will appear.

Did you try this Allan?

Does it work on your Windows Phone?
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:39 AM
Running On Empty

Allan - Evidently if it works on your LG phone, then it works and that implies I'm wrong?

Vintagechief - Yes / No. With phone that "take photo" dont work atleast on android, it wont open the camera. But when you choose "from device", it lets you choose camera and take Picture.
Supposedly, Inline's doesn't work because he doesn't own an LG phone, I guess.
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:47 AM

Gentlemen,

Please Eschew obfuscation
Old January 28th, 2019, 07:58 AM

Jamesbo, please turn that to us foreigners

Vintage-chief - Nope, Oukitel here. Because of 10000mah battery. No need to worry during work-week for reloading it. Hmm, if it makes any difference, im reading this forum with original view, i hate the mobile views on every forum, cant understand why they are even made

​Hmm, I thought i had everything expensive bought for my engine. Yes i had, but even adding all the minor stuff from thermostat to engine mounts seems to add up fast