The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old November 28th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evenin All!

Wow! Jamesbo, you were the lone poster today! Where is everyone? Haven't heard from Clint recently.....

Well it was a gray rainy day here today. Temps in the 50's. I spent all morning taking down Nicole's pictures and plaques from her room and packing her stuff. Lugged 2 storage containers up to the attic. Her and Dave came by around 2:30 with a U-Haul truck and we carried all her furniture out and loaded it. And about a dozen bags of things, lol.

Now it's empty and bare in her room. I'm sad. I really miss her. I wish they weren't moving to the other side of friggin Cleveland. Dave said the house is supposed to close on the first, but they are allowed to start moving things in.

My back hurts tonight from all that lifting. That furniture was heavy! All Broyhill and real wood, lol. I hope they don't hurt it unloading it.....

Jamesbo... I heard Hotlanta is supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow and possibly get snow! We're supposed to get snow on Wednesday. I'm not lookin forward to it. Deer season started today, here, and if anyone shoots the lighted animated deer in the front yard instead of a live one, they have no business with a gun in their hand, lol!!

It sure doesn't seem like I had 6 days off. I'm looking forward to going in tomorrow and resting up, lol!

Well have a great evening all!!
Old November 28th, 2011, 11:21 PM

Thanks all. Boy, all the snow has just about melted. That sure was a short winter.
Old November 29th, 2011, 05:07 AM

Mawn'in all

Ya kinda gotta live in Hotlanta to understand the weather [and the frigg'in local news]

Yesterday, it hit de 60's wit rain. Today we MIGHT get a few snow flurries butt I guarandammtee ya. It ain't gonna stick. BUT the local news ax like we're gonna have 2 feet and shows pics of "Snow Jam" several years ago. It's crazy. Morons will be bumber to bumer buy'in milk and bread in de sto.

Anywho, I wish I was wit Pat in Sunny Califor -I -A
Old November 29th, 2011, 05:27 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

I'm with you Jamesbo!!! Sun would be nice!! It's still raining here. In the 50's now, but dropping all day. We have flood warnings out everywhere. The ditches on our street have alot of water in them, and they're running like little rivers, lol.

Back to work. Quiet and boring like I figured it would be. Guess they got off at noon here last Wednesday, so since I had a vacation day, I get 4 hours comp time!! Works for me!!

Where has Clint been?? Where's Wolfie? Hope all is well with them.

Have a good day all!
Old November 29th, 2011, 09:17 AM

Count down is on just today and tomorrow and I am out of here to Santa Barbara CA. Sun and warm, may not come back
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:23 AM

Mawn'in all

Kinda chilli dis mawn'in. De snow of yesterday was a wash out.

Had a heck of a time connect'in to CO dis mawn'in.

Anywho, I'm ere now. Zo, Life is good. Didn't want to loose my perfect attendance award.

Not much go'in on today, Try'in to figger out whar, I'm gonna have my noon repast. Cold weather makes me hungry fer comfort food. Like if I can get sum smashed taters in my belly I'll be warmer.

De frigg'in propane tanks cost me a grand to fill up zo, I'm us'in my wood heater alot.

I'm gett'in de urge early to head fer Key West and habe me a drink with an unbrella in it.

Did y'all know dat de fort right off Key West Dry Tortuga was whar de sent Dr. Mudd after he helped out John Wilkes Booth?

Don't wanta make in political statements ere but I guess I can speak bout auto bumper accutements again. Nope better not.

Y'all stay warm and look fer a post card from me wit sum plam trees.
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:29 AM

Jamesbo,

I'll have one of those umbrella drinks for you tomorrow when I am sitting in the sun. You need to take the droptop to a warmer climate instead of letting her sit in the garage, poor thing.
Old November 30th, 2011, 07:51 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Been trying to get on here all morning myself. Servers weren't communicating too good or something, lol!

It's slow quiet and boring in here. I read most of yesterday afternoon. Gonna be another one of those days today too I do believe, lol.

We're getting snow. All morning it's been snowing. Sticking on the grass and such. I hate it. It was 34 this morning. Supposed to have sun tomorrow, thank God. Only in the 40's but with the sun shining it's always nicer. Seems like it's been gray forever around here, lol.

Jamesbo...... you heat with propane too?? I know it's expensive!!! Larry talked to the contractor yesterday about the digging, and he said his "little" job in Solon turned into a "big" job. So now we're 2nd on the list. I'd like to tell him what he can do with his "list", lol! It's friggin cold in the house when we get home, and when we get up in the morning. I'm tired of being cold!!!!! We're only going to have daytime highs next week in the 30's!!!

Citcapp.... I hope you all have a safe trip, and have a wonderful time!! Have one of those umbrella drinks for me also, would ya?? Or two.......

Have a great day all and stay warm!!
Old November 30th, 2011, 12:32 PM

Good afternoon everyone.

Overcast and a little rain here today with the temperature around freezing. It was pouring rain last night.

I worked on the Cutlass on Sunday, Monday and yesterday morning was the test. It runs again, and starts so much better now with the new starter. It has been almost 2 months since I last started it. I just stood there for a little listening to it idle.

Unfortunately, I probably won't be doing much more to it before winter really arrives. The end of the semester is approaching quickly, and school is my priority.

Ken, congratulations.

Pat, have a safe trip and have fun.

Sandy, hope you get heat soon.

Have a good day.
Old December 1st, 2011, 04:39 AM

Mawn'in all

28 Degrees Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thar's a frost out dis mawn'in and Red Dog luvs roll'in in it on our daily constitutional. Myself, my tootise is about to fall off.

I'm gonna see how long I can get by w/o de furance on. The wood stove is gett'in plenty of company [first de fron side den the back.]

W/O gett'in too political ere. HTH can ya hav'in an affair when ya are be'in treated fer prostate cancer.

Sandy, Did cha get heat yet?

Dang, I wish I were wit Pat.
Old December 1st, 2011, 05:39 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Cold and crisp here this morning too, it's up to 33 degrees now. A little snow still on the ground. Kind of foggy now. Supposed to get some sun later......

No Jamesbo, we don't have heat yet. Larry called the digger day before yesterday and the guy said the little job he was working on turned into a big job, so he's running behind. It was cold in the house this morning. Well cold for us, 64 degrees. It warms up quick when we turn on the stove burners and oven, and plug the heater in in the living room. But it's cold in there when we get home from work.

Wish I was in sunny CA with Citcapp too!! Hell, I'll take anywhere sunny and warm, lol!

Another quiet day in here. I sure wish we'd get busy. Brian is off tomorrow so I'll stay a little busier checking his emails and such for Clay and Steve.

Well have a great day, wherever you are out there!! Haven't heard from Clint..... I'm gettin worried! Would be nice to hear from Wolfie and Scot too.
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:50 AM
Captain Starfire

31 in Ponchatoula

Hi, folks... thought I'd chime in w/ my weather report from chilly Louisiana. Mornings like this make me so glad I built the garage and carport! No frost to scrape, like the plebs here do.
The afternoons in N.O. have been absotively gorgeous... mid- to low-60s, sunny, with a clear azure sky. I've been taking a walk during lunch this week to enjoy.
Jamesbo, wanted to comment on that super accent! I'd love to know the details of its exact origin.... doesn't sound completely Atlantan ....
But really, wanted to remind you that tonight is Pascal's night for us in the big city! I'll be downing drippy prawns -- perhaps w/ a piece of Leidenheimer's French bread to sop up the translucent yellow juices.
The only fly in the ointment would be that the couple we're supposed to go with had grand-twins yesterday; but they said they'd be game today. We shall see....
Have a good (i.e., warm) one, all!
John
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:57 AM

John,

You're mak'in me hungry. De cold weather forced me to go to de Awful House and get me sum scattered, smothered and covered.
Old December 1st, 2011, 03:43 PM
CQR

Afternoon all. Sorry Sandy. Been busy trying to rearrange my life with a clean teenager. Has about 6" of snow today. Made all the cars drippy today. yuck. Hope everyone is well.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 05:09 AM

Mawn'in all

I hate de cold weather.

Don't I sound kinda like Sandy?

Clint, Gllad your teen is clean.Best of luck to him/her. It's an uphill battle.

John, I guess you got your butter quotient las nite. Cajun Chef's got a mix ya can buy dat's pretty good but I won't hold a candle to de real thing at Pascal's

But because of de cold weather, I might hafta pass on din'in in de Big Easy and hop in my Lear jet and head down to Miama and get me sum Stone Crabs at Joe's. Den head on down to Marathon and check out de hard bodies wear'in fanny flossers and chaw down on sum conch fritters.

Sandy, Do you turn on de lectic oven and eyes? I never heard of dat.

I've done it wit a gas range befo. During and ice storm in the eary 70's de power was out fer 'bout 2 weeks. I lived in a tiny studio garrot wit a gas range. I put clay flower pots on de eyes and kept toasty warm in my 200 square foot dumpette. De place was so small I'd pull de top drawer out my dresser next to de bed and use it fer a nite stand. Funny, I allways think of Bill Tush [late nit early cable guy] when I think of dat place.

Well it served it purpose cinder block book case and all. $149.00 per month INCLUDING utilities. Who'd a thunk it now?
Old December 2nd, 2011, 05:51 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Crisp and cold again. Temps in the high 20's!! Heading to around 40 today with some sun.

Jamesbo..... yep. We turn on the oven and open the door, and also turn on the burners on the stove! It warms up pretty quick in the kitchen. Electric works as good as gas, lol! I remember having a few apartments as you describe, lol! It's amazing when you think back at how cheap things were, but at the time, it was a fortune!

Good news!!!!!!!! They came with bulldozer diggers this morning around 7:20!!!!! I am sooooooo excited!! They set up cones all down the street for the traffic, and there are 2 big trucks with diggers sittin on trailers hooked to the back of them! One by our neighbor's drive, and one down at the end of the street by 91.

There was a group of 5 guys walking through the yards and pointing and looking. I called Larry and told him they were there, so he's heading home to talk to the foreman and see what their plan is!! God it will be nice to have HEAT!!!!! I just hope they (or the furnace people) recheck Larry's gas line to make sure it's still holding pressure as it should. He did that a couple months ago, and now that it's so cold, who knows - it could have changed. I sure don't want the house to blow up, lol!!

Brian is off today so it's quieter than usual in here, which is a good thing. It's been a heck of a long boring week, and I had Monday off, lol!! Only one phone call so far this morning. Clay has a cold, so I'll be wiping things with my Lysol wipes and spraying everything when he goes out for lunch. I don't be wanting his germs!!!!!

Clint! Glad you're back!!! Hope things are going well with your daughter and everything works out for the best! Hope she can stay clean!! I've never been there, but I'm sure it's a hard thing to conquer.

Well you all have a great Friday!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:01 AM

Be careful all of you using gas stoves for heat (yes I've done it) carbon monoxide poisoning can happen!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:09 AM
Cutlass Lover

Yeah, ya gotta watch out for that stuff. Baaaadddddd!!!! I'm glad our stove is electric!! Hopefully they'll get the ground dug and the gas line laid and get us hooked up to the natural gas today, and we can be done using the stove and the electric heaters, lol! I'm sure it won't all happen today, but at least they're finally starting it!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by 1969w3155
Be careful all of you using gas stoves for heat (yes I've done it) carbon monoxide poisoning can happen!
I got that (Co2 poisoning) in my (detatched) garage as I was making sure the car wasn't overheating while breaking in the cam. I was sick for half a day. In the house we have Co2 monitors that you just plug into the wall even though the furnace is relatively new and the hot water tank is.

Going to be about normal temps around here this weekend, about 4C or 38-40F. No snow, what we had is just about all gone, except for what's on the grass. Have a good day all.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 07:20 AM
Cutlass Lover

Hi Ken!! Nice to hear from ya!

Well Larry just called me. He talked to the foreman at home a little while ago. They are digging the main line today on the other side of the street. He said they have this auger like thing that digs underground, 18 inches down. Kind of like a mole, the guy said, lol! Then they pour some kind of slimey solution in the hole after they've dug, to keep the ground lubricated, then they "weld" this plastic line together and pull it through the hole in one long piece.

The contractor told Larry that they won't start hooking up to the houses until Monday, weather permitting. Of course we're gonna have rain and snow next week. He said they won't have to dig up our yard as they will be going underground with this auger thing. The only place they have to dig up is right by the house where they tie in to the line Larry ran and put the meter in. At least it's started now!!!
Old December 2nd, 2011, 09:25 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Morning People!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while but between work, Christmas decor and honey do's I seldom have time to log on. And by the time the kids get home I can hang it up then. LOL

Sandy I feel for you up there w/out heat Hopefully they will get it done soon

Clint X2 on the clean one, I let my nephew move in my rental house and I am afraid that I am about to go through the exact same BS

Yall have a safe and great weekend.

Scot
Old December 2nd, 2011, 09:56 AM

Thanks fer the CO 2 warn'ins. Obviously, I didn't paint a very accurate picture of my humble surround'in of the time. The place was so frigg'in draft there was no chance of exhpixiation.

I was drug up at my grandpa's house with unvented gas space heaters, So I got de drill down pretty good. Turn em off at nite or when ya gonna be out of de room fer a while. Lite 'em up in de din'in room 'bout an hour before super. Wake up [freez'in] lite em up. I almost forgot, while shav'in back into one with your bare legs.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 10:49 AM
Captain Starfire

Fritters & Floss in Miami

Yeah, Jamesbo, even tho' I got a butter hangover today, I'm gonna' jump in the Starfire and put the top down to meet ya' down in 'Miama' - can't resist a scenario like that!

We didn't do the swimpas. However, we had a dozen ersta's on da' haff shell, a haf dozen Bienville, & half dozen Rokki-Feller, to borrey yer accent!@

Den I git a fabulous entree of pan fried redfish topped w/peeled swimpas, both swimming in brown butter... Man, I gained 10 lbs.

Y'all have a great weekend... I guess it just gets crazier and crazier each day from here until the New Year. My wife's in Peoria visiting Mom, so I'm a bachelor! (Might actually finish installing that HD-9 lift in the garage after having it for almost a month now....)
Ponchatoula John

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
John, I guess you got your butter quotient las nite. Cajun Chef's got a mix ya can buy dat's pretty good but I won't hold a candle to de real thing at Pascal's

But because of de cold weather, I might hafta pass on din'in in de Big Easy and hop in my Lear jet and head down to Miama and get me sum Stone Crabs at Joe's. Den head on down to Marathon and check out de hard bodies wear'in fanny flossers and chaw down on sum conch fritters.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM

Morning everybody, been raining on and off the last few days so it cooled the place down some what

Good to hear your finally getting those gas lines in Sandy, I bet you can't wait to turn on ur furnace

Well December will be a right off for me, 3 weeks in a row 6 days a week. I am going to be so tired well talking about work I better get back to it

Y'all have a good day

Adrian
Old December 2nd, 2011, 01:18 PM

John, I woulda thunk you'd knowed better dan to eat all dem Oysters wit your wife go'in out of town.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 02:08 PM
"Car"mudgeon

UMMMMMMMM yoysters yummmmmmm, okay thanks guys now I want's me aphrodisiac
Old December 2nd, 2011, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
Hi Ken!! Nice to hear from ya!

Well Larry just called me. He talked to the foreman at home a little while ago. They are digging the main line today on the other side of the street. He said they have this auger like thing that digs underground, 18 inches down. Kind of like a mole, the guy said, lol! Then they pour some kind of slimey solution in the hole after they've dug, to keep the ground lubricated, then they "weld" this plastic line together and pull it through the hole in one long piece.

The contractor told Larry that they won't start hooking up to the houses until Monday, weather permitting. Of course we're gonna have rain and snow next week. He said they won't have to dig up our yard as they will be going underground with this auger thing. The only place they have to dig up is right by the house where they tie in to the line Larry ran and put the meter in. At least it's started now!!!
We call that directional or horizontal drilling here. The pipeliners will drill under entire rivers and lakes without disturbing the land around. Then from the other side (could be a mile or more) they tie on to the end of the pipe (24", 36" 48" diameter steel coated pipe) and pull it through. That leaves the environment untouched or a lot more undisturbed that it was before this type of drilling. Putting everything back the way it was is a lot easier. At least they are getting smarter about it.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 06:42 PM

Good evening everyone,

Another snowy day today, but only a light dusting stuck to the ground.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice, sunny day going up to about 34F in the afternoon and I look forward to it.

Adrian, good luck with the next three weeks.

Have a great weekend.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:18 AM

Mawn'in all

A little chilly ***** but clear dis mawn'in.

Gonna cook me up a few meals fer de week today, A meatloaf, sum Masgetti, a brisket. Den I won't have to fool wit super all week long.

Ain't gonna be like chow'in down in De Big Easy but it'll do.

Adrian, I luv de cookbook cha sent me. I've tried several things dat are REALLY good.

Sandy, good luck wit de subterainian drill'in. Hope de don't hit a miss located lectric line and turn you oven off.

I had a phone line burried once and de morons batter 1000. Hit gas line, drain line and water line.

Have a wondeful weekend.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 09:39 AM
Captain Starfire

He he he!!!

Thank God, it's "Love Longer" and not "Love Sooner"!
Anyways, I still got da' butta hang-ovuh.
Need to eat some veggies today!

John, I woulda thunk you'd knowed better dan to eat all dem Oysters wit your wife go'in out of town.
Old December 3rd, 2011, 10:31 AM

Morning all, was too good a day to be stuck at work yesterday, looks to be the same today

I'm glad you like the cookbook Jamesbo, we do things a little different down here don't we

I might take the car for a spin on my first night shift before I have to go to work. The yard shouldn't be too wet, don't want her sinking now

Well the count down is on and I can't wait till it's over. Work had their xmas party last night but I didn't go. No point when I worked yesterday and am working again today. I bet there will be a few stories going around before long though

Ya'll have a good day now,

Adrian
Old December 4th, 2011, 11:38 AM

Yelp

I guess it's lonely ole Jamesbo hold'in down de fort for all de slackers.

Pat's on vacation
Scot's werk'in
John's got a butter hang over

Sandy's freez'in her buns off til de do de drill'in

Well my perfect attendance is still in tact.
Old December 4th, 2011, 01:01 PM

I guess it's lonely ole Jamesbo hold'in down de fort for all de slackers.

Pat's on vacation
Scot's werk'in
John's got a butter hang over

Sandy's freez'in her buns off til de do de drill'in

Well my perfect attendance is still in tact.
I'M HERE JAMESBO. Mostly lurking, but still here. Working on the winter edition of "Olds Faithful" or club newsmagazine. Gotta fill 26 pages you know. Have 'till the end of the month. Just the classifieds and president's message to do now, all articles are in.
Old December 4th, 2011, 03:03 PM

Good Evening Everyone.

I'm here too.

I am getting near the end of my studies and yesterday was a big day for me.

I got my Iron Ring yesterday. This will probably only mean something to Canadians or people who have worked with Canadian engineers. For those who don't know, in Canada, all engineers receive an Iron Ring (stainless steel) upon graduation (or just before). Then after the ceremony, I went and celebrated with friends and there may have been some Rock Band involved.

Today me and my Dad spent time working on the Cutlass. Mostly it involved putting parts into the car to store them for the winter.

I took a short video of the car running while I had it out. I posted it in the build thread for my car.

Have a great day.
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:51 PM
CQR

Evening all. Thanks for the kind words. Shes a good kid, and after being in there she been able to see how messed up a person can get. I think we were lucky a caught the heavy(er) stuff early. (about a week)She just hast to get re-integrated into a healthy group of people. Have a great end to the weekend.
Old December 4th, 2011, 05:18 PM

Good to hear things are going well, CQR.
Old December 4th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Cutlass Lover

Evening All!

Well I lost my perfect attendance on here...... Took Linda shopping yesterday. Left here before 9am and got home last night at 11:10! I was draggin butt, lol. But we got all her Christmas shopping and grocery shopping done, so that's a good thing! We had a fun day together. I got quite a bit of my shopping done too.

It was a gorgeous day yesterday. Weak sun and got up to around 60! Today was sun/clouds mix and windy. Up to 55. It started raining a couple hours ago. Guess that wintry mix crap is heading our way. They probably won't be digging this week. But we'll see.

Larry has a heating guy coming tomorrow to look at the furnace and see what they need to switch it over to natural gas, in case they have to order parts. We have to get a new hot water heater. Figures. This one is only 3 years old and still like brand new. But it's set up for propane and you can't switch them. So we went out pricing natural gas tanks...... around $400 or so, looks like.

I went out and started Teepo today!!! She was very happy! She's all lonely and miserable out there. She wants it to be Spring, lol. I told her, me too!! She fired right up of course. Let her run about 25 minutes. Went and swept Tincanio out and put cheap clear floor mats down over my carpeted ones for the winter. Moved some stuff over into Nicole's closet out of the spare room, generally just puttered around all day. Didn't feel like doing much. Took a nice bath and got my hair washed and dried. Made a cinnamon struesel coffee cake. Yummmmmmm. Larry made a big pot of chicken soup. It was yummy. Felt good on my throat. Gonna take some to work tomorrow for lunch.

Congratulations, Paul!!! That's great! I'll have to check out your video!

Jamesbo... you make me laugh, lol!

Clint.... I'm sure things will straighten out in time. Hang in there!!

Did y'all order your Olds calendars??? I ordered a bunch, lol!!! Teepo is in August this year! It looks like it's gonna be a nice calendar!

Well have a great evening all!!

I woke up with a sore throat yesterday and felt crappier as the day went on. Today isn't much better. Head is plugged, nose is runnin, ears feel like they itch inside or somethin, and I keep sneezin. I hate it. Drinkin orange juice, taking extra vitamin C and garglin with salt water. I don't usually get colds. I'm tryin to figure out who I've been around that is sick!
Old December 5th, 2011, 04:45 AM

Mawn'in all

Welp, Tis Monday so ya know what dis cracker is gonna do.

My neighborly neighbor ['bout a good 3 wood away] brought me a poke of Satsumas from LA [lower Alabbama] They're my all time favorite fruit [next to grapefruits which I consider a mixer not a fruit]

Car-designer, Congrats [I think] on de "Ring" only ring I ever got was one thru my nose when I gets marriaged.

CQR, I got my fingers crossed for her. It's a wonder all of kids from de 60's are still vertical. Las week sum high school chums had a lunch for one of the schools star full backs. Poor sole got sum bad acid back in the 70's and hasn't been right since.

Sandy, Hope cha gets to feel'in mo better Try sum "Airborne" de Super model swears by it. Me, I jes load up on vitamin C with vodka and grapefuits juice.

GTG Whitey awaits spack'in.
Old December 5th, 2011, 05:21 AM

poke of Satsumas
O.K. what in the sam hill is that?
Old December 5th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

Well it's a rainy day here, so they won't be digging. Expecting a 1/2 inch or more today and tomorrow. Temps are in the 40's though, so it's not bad out. Wish all of winter could stay like it's been, lol! Last year we got a ton of snow in December. Of course it's still early in the month....

Another slow quiet start to the week in here at work today. I still feel like crap but throat isn't as sore. Head is plugged. Taking Dayquil - it seems to help. Brian has something too - his head is all plugged. I think I got it off of Clay cause he did a lot of sneezing last week.

Jamesbo..... my mom used to swear by that old sour grapefruit juice! Kill ya or cure ya, lol! She'd pour that stuff into us by the gallons. Now a days they have so many more choices and it doesn't taste like that old canned stuff used to. Yuck! Nicole loves grapefruits. She got that from mom, lol. I don't care for them. I do like oranges, but don't eat them very often.

1969..... here's the answer to your question! Just click on the link. The "poke" part means a sack or a bag, lol!

http://www.lalagniappe.com/mall/satsumas.htm

Well you all have a good day out there and stay dry!