General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

What to do ???? GOLD

Search this Thread

Old January 27th, 2019, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by droldsmorland
And completely screw with their head just as Zeeke did. LOVE IT! I do this on the phone once a week lately. How do they mask then trunk a perfectly good local phone number from the middle east??
It will never go away as long as bottom-feeder-scumbag humans exist. Might as well have some fun with these giant A-HOLES.
They same ones from the Middle East who have the technology to mask local phone numbers, and use civilian air lines to mask their military jets to hide them from defense missile systems, the same ones who routinely landed at LaGuardia Airport - from a connecting flight from Miami International Airport that originated in apartheid South Africa, with passengers wearing long below the knee length coats & tall fur hats lined with hidden precious diamonds that are light, untraceable, and undetectable, allowing the diamonds to be brought in duty free and sold tax free on Brooklyn streets.
Old February 2nd, 2019, 07:57 PM
"me somebody" site member

My Grandpa used to tell a similar story of his getting taken for a sucker, except in his case it was a ring. He said it turned my Grandma's finger green. This would have been in the 1950s. Ah the classics.