General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

!!!!!!the parts place !!!!!! Please read

Search this Thread

Old July 10th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Tony

Originally Posted by Al Graff
So who owns PP? Is it just Joe? How many employees? Got to have partners of some sort. i.e.bank-Just how big is this operation size and sales amount wise.
Can't bebeive all the negativity here. Sounds like BAP and a few sprinkeled here and there. I guess its in what I buy. Not big major parts but I have spent well over $ 10+grand with them and no complaints.
Alot of these auto places buy their parts from the same suppliers and Im sure everyone is not 100% on parts quality its how they deal with it that makes the difference. I reply on here not to bash but to make people aware of TPP service and maybe if they are wise they will look at what people are saying and try to fix it because it will catch up with them. Lots of unhappy people here. I have dealt with them direct at swap meets and was turned off too.
Old July 17th, 2012, 10:46 AM

I'll have to testify on TPP. Like someone said the old guy with the white beard cool as a fan very helpful. The young guy with glasses seemed to help folks with respect. The owner is like everyone else has said a pure D a** hole.

Once they moved to Dekalb it was much easier for me to just take a 40 minute drive and get what I needed. While i was there a few weeks ago he was sitting with is feet up and acting really cocky. He brought me a fuel pod with the back prongs looser then a 90 year old mans johnson saying "oh just be careful putting the plug in". I looked at him crazy and asked for another one. He huffed and then went and got another one. I was a little irate cause if im about to give you 60 bucks and this breaks immediately my 40 minute drive back will not be much fun for you.

If your local you can use them, if you have to order online order with caution!!!!!