84 Cutlass cruiser keyless entry w/remote start

Search this Thread

Old August 10th, 2016 | 03:12 AM

Angry 84 Cutlass cruiser keyless entry w/remote start

So I have a 84 cutlass cruiser 3.0 v6. I wanted to put a keyless entry system in it cause the guy I bought it from screwed my on the keys and title.
I bought a cool start g4 at a good price, but all the wireing diagrams and references i can find don't include the remote start instructions. As the system is powered by the starter harness power leads it wont work unless its all hooked up and getti g the proper signals from the ignition harness.

Does anyone have experience installing a remote start in a cutlass? Any diagrams or photos of one installed would be awesome! Any one with experience doing remote starts or keyless entry installs on a g body olds willing to shoot me the connections to the harness?

Please help !!! Can't lock my car at all right now, and i spread had everything peeled out of it already, only reason i still have my car at all is cause they screwed up the collum trying to start it.
Old August 10th, 2016 | 08:06 AM
Old(s) Fart

Originally Posted by 84CutlassCruiser
So I have a 84 cutlass cruiser 3.0 v6. I wanted to put a keyless entry system in it cause the guy I bought it from screwed my on the keys and title.
Can't help with the title, but I can make keys from the four character code on the lock cylinders. If you pull one door lock cylinder and the ignition cylinder, you should see the code stamped on the side of the lock. $10 each for the key, mailed to you. PM me if interested.