The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old October 22nd, 2018, 07:23 AM

A little nippy here this morning @ 34°, supposed to get to upper 40's. Not warm, but at least it's sunny. Headed out to get the tires that I posted last week, they were in Friday afternoon, but I work second shift, and Sat. was the pumpkin run. Allan, the place that I have been getting the big pumpkins from for the last couple of years has closed, which surprised me as it was a long standing family owed business. A big apple orchard, with pumpkins thrown in. It is located just outside a rural farm town. I would hate to see the land get bought by developers, we see too much farm land disappear that way. So, anyway I got a 91lb pumpkin, smaller that last year. No pizza, as we stopped at a small diner in that town, and the 1/2 lb burger and fries kept me full for hours! The weather down there, and here for that matter was nasty. Rain, 58 mph wind gusts made it a bit unpleasant, but we prevailed.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 07:59 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Cold. About 40 when I woke up and it's 49 now. But like Dan says, at least the sun is out. Don't know what it's getting up to today but I'm guessing not what would make me happy.

Adrian it's funny as I was reading your post I was thinking, he's eligible for long service leave. Then you said, I'm eligible for long service leave. One of my friends over there hit 10 years with her company and she took off for like 2 1/2 months traveling Europe.

Jamesbo how close to Marietta are you?

I'm debating whether or not to have my gas turned on this week, or wait until November 1 like I had planned. It's pretty cold in here right now, but Tiger doesn't seem to mind and I'm wearing a sweater. I hate to have the bill come any earlier than it needs to, but that would mean I could have the gas turned off in the spring sooner. If I didn't have Tiger I wouldn't turn it on at all, I'd just survive with space heaters and the wood stove. Both of which I wouldn't run when I'm not home, so I need the heat.

Okay gonna go do something. Hope the week starts out good for everyone. Have a good day everyone.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 01:00 PM

Mike, About 30 miles or 5 hours in Atlanta traffic Why?

BTW the HIGH on Thursday is gonna be 45, I'd turn the heat on

Allan, I'm playing so poorly I hate to post my scores
Old October 22nd, 2018, 01:09 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Dan, we have a punkin capital up here too. It's called Smokey Lake. Some of the biggest punkins in Canada come from there I think. This year the 'disqualified' one was 2250 lbs.The grower said that the smoke from the wildfires this year blocked enough of the sun to keep it from reaching its full potential.

A half pound burger would have filled me up too. I can't eat like I used to, and this sickness I have just kills my appetite.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 01:10 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Allan, I'm playing so poorly I hate to post my scores
Are ya at least playing bogey golf?
Old October 22nd, 2018, 01:31 PM

Morning all, woke up feeling like I slept on a log, sideways. This will make for an interesting day at work sitting in chairs and listening to lectures.

Allan, the closest Costco at the moment is an hours drive from me. There is only 1 store in the whole of Queensland but apparently a second will be opening up next month and that is only 25 minuets drive away. I don't remember seeing any motor oil in the first one, maybe it'll be at the second one.

The personal leave is the same as sick leave but they changed the name so instead of "chuckin a sicky" you "have a personal day". Basically if you're sick or your family member is sick and you have to take care of them then you get paid for that day. When Grandad passed I had 1 bereavement day and the rest went down as personal leave (total of 8 days or 96 hours off). If you have 2 or more personal days off in a year then you have to provide a doctors certificate stating the reason why you were off or the company won't pay you for it. The good thing about the doctors certificate is that legally the company can't ask why you were away if you don't want to tell them as most doctors will just say you were not fit for work. So you could take weeks off and as long as you provide a doctors certificate saying you're not fit for work there is nothing the company can do about it LOL.

Time to get this day started, have a good one.

Adrian
Old October 22nd, 2018, 05:54 PM
Always room for one more

Slim pickin's at the cruise in tonight. Probably because it's a bit chilly. Saw a friend of mine who bought a Valiant from me a few years ago. The car looks great, he's really put a lot of money into it. Next week is the last one. I should work all week and get something to take up there.

Jamesbo who knows some time I might want to go up and see you and then head over for some pizza.

So I did indeed call the gas company and they are coming tomorrow afternoon to turn on the gas. Despite my best effort, the woman was not having any of, I don't need to be here to let the guy in. The only gas appliance I have is the furnace and it's a package unit outside. Oh no, he has to come in and do a safety check. Perhaps I'll set the toaster next to a sink full of water.

I went and got an alternator for the wagon today, but to no surprise I didn't get it put in. I did get all the acorns vacuumed off the top of the engine.

Okay time to hit the sack. Overtime tomorrow. Good night everyone.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 06:00 PM
Always room for one more

Old October 22nd, 2018, 08:38 PM
Oh no, not again...

Allan, that clock will probably need some oil, but it's a very specific oil, it's lighter than sewing machine oil and you don't even use a drop. Too much oil on a clock will cause it to drag and stop. The fastest way I can usually see if an amateur attacked it is if it was soaked in oil. My last verge-fusee was that way, completely soaked and ruined. More is not better when it comes to clocks and watches. So if your clock looks clean and is dry, then it might well be a pivot issue, and that would be next to impossible to fix without grinding out the pivots and replacing them with jewels. Car clocks are "no jewel" movements. I think only Kienzle who built for Mercedes put in the requisite 7 jewels on one of their old wind-up movements.

Adrian, the only long service leave we get in our outfit will probably be early retirement. I'd love a sabbatical. Instead we might be facing a company bankruptcy that will put us all out of work. Interesting to see they're just as **** about sick days down there as they are here.

Jamesbo, Yeah, buttons would probably be easier to get and not worth faking. They're definitely easier to authenticate. Back to looking...

Mike, At least you had a day off. Any time away from the grind is a good day and never wasted.

Broke my glasses today, the arm just fell off. Now I have to use my watch making skills and drill and tap in a small screw to hold them together while I wait for a new pair. Seems my regular optometrist went off and retired, his office was gone. So i went back to my "back-up" guy, turns out I haven't been there since 1986.The receptionist actually asked me if anything had changed since my last visit...
Have a good night!
Old October 22nd, 2018, 10:41 PM

Mike, nice to see that Slim Pickens showed up at your car show. I thought though that maybe he would be wearing normal street clothes. Allan, the guy that I work with keeps in touch with the pro punkin growers in Michigan, he gets tips and seeds from some of those guys, they have a online forum with the weights of winning pumpkins in the state. he paid $20 for one seed last year. We have vacation days and unpaid personal time. To start off they give you two paid weeks vacation, then after 7 years ya get one more. Next year, at the beginning of 2020 I will get a fourth week of vacation. We earn points also for every month that you have no missed days or tardys. I am at 20 points, which is the maximum that you can get. These can be used as unpaid days also, but if you use three in a row you have to have a doctors excuse.Then there is FMLA, for family issues, medical etc. which unfortunately gets abused by too many people. There are co workers who regularly miss 1-2 days a week, but always are there for weekend overtime ($$). I would like to see them crack down on it.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 06:18 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning everyone,

Feeling a bit better this morning but not really great. Kind of in that mixed bag of yeah/nope. Looks like a nice morning though and I've found that if I wait till around 8:20 or so to leave I actually miss a lot of the congestion on the trail and Groat Nightmare.

Dan - Yeah, those seeds command big bucks. I have nowhere to grow a giant punkin, much less normal punkins so I don't really care. Right now they're trying desperately at the market to clear out as many as they can by selling them for $2 each. Pick any size.

Marc - I have no idea if anyone was in there other than me. Maybe I'll revisit the clock next year and see what happens. The contacts are clean, so it should run with 12V. Maybe I hooked it up wrong.

Adrian - I just thought of something. After 32 years with my company they gave me unlimited vacation. I just had to sign a paper saying I wouldn't come back... And so far I haven't. So far it's been a 7 1/2 year vacation.

Jim - Mebbe broke 100??? I remember those kinda days

Glenn - Did it stop raining yet? I imagine Lucy doesn't like when she can't take you for a walk.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 08:09 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Well I just typed a message and somehow lost the whole dang thing. Ginny and I are getting ready to attend the service for Betty Crowdis. We were at the visitation last night. Most of the local active members of the NTOC were there and lost of family and friends. It is still a shock and so unexpected. This event certainly reminds us of our own mortality since Betty was very near our ages.
Allan, it has finally stopped raining for the most part. There was a light shower during the night which was just enough to mess my Expedition up that I spent 22 bucks to have washed yesterday. Right now it is 59 degrees with a high of 70 today.
I have to go get my tie on which is something that doesn't happen very often anymore. I hope everybody has a good day.
Glenn
Old October 23rd, 2018, 09:25 AM

mawn'in

Had to run to town early and take a bucket of pi$$ and give some blood for my physical

Mike, Thanks alot, Now I'll have Slim's famous sayings in my head all day " One hundred dollars in Rubles "

Glenn, If that hasn't happened to you on CO you still have your cherry..

Allan, I sad " Bad" not awful

Have a great day Olds friends
Old October 23rd, 2018, 12:12 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

A whole bucket Jamesbo? Did you summon the **** Boy? Hm, there's Mel Brooks two days in a row.

Work was good today. I went in early and was humpin' it the whole day.

I think the next time I have a question for the board I'm going to sign it Joe P. Seems people come out of the woodwork hoping for the chance to interact with him. Ah, to have such celebrity.

Glenn hope things go okay today. It's been awhile since I've been to a funeral, hope it's a long while before I go again. Hope your friend is doing okay.

Gas man today. Usually if I meet him outside he will turn the meter on and have me go in to turn the furnace on. He doesn't need to come in, and Tiger doesn't want him to come in. Hm. That might be fun.

Chili tomorrow at work. I'm always leery of other people's chili when those people are wise guys. One guy said he was bringing hot dogs, maybe I'll just stick with them. Eh, should be a good time.

Okay gonna go paint some things before it starts cooling off for the evening. I think it's a whopping 66 out now. I'll find some sun to paint in. Have a good afternoon everyone.

Last edited by slantflat; October 23rd, 2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 12:55 PM

"Hump? What hump?"

"What a set of knockers "

Don't get me started, I could go on all nite
Old October 23rd, 2018, 04:46 PM
Just an Olds Guy

What a day!
Curling was not great. I curled 91% on my shots. Problem is no one else came close to 40% and a team can't win with only 2 players making their shots. Tommorrow is another day at a the Saville. I like it better than the Granite mostly because it's new, roomy, bright and incredible ice. Jim, you'd get this. It's ice is kept so well it's like playing at Augusta.

On the way home I decided to swap cars with my son. His Malibu has been dirty for nearly 2 weeks now so I swapped cars without telling him and brought it home to wash. I also did a quick wax and it looks like new. I swapped it back for my car and brought it home to wash and detail too. My car doesn't take long because I keep it clean and neat. Then it was time for the Saturn. 3 cars in a little over 5 hours isn't bad. I'm pooped though.

Glenn - 59° is about what we had here for a high and to be honest it didn't feel that bad. 22 bucks to wash a car? Wow, I guess I should start charging in my hood. Hope the service was good and you had a chance to touch base with many of the friends who attended.

Jim - Ummmm ok. I bermember hearing about knockers when I was a kid, but it took a dirty book to get the real perspective. No going back once you've seen em is there?

Din din awaits but I'm not sure I'll eat much, I've been sick all afternoon and the side of the house was my go to for barfing. Hahahahaha, I wonder if it will still be there in the morning or if the birds and squirrels will have it cleaned up by then. Yuck, that's a picture I don't even want to visit. Have a good evening everyone.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 09:27 PM

Jim, now ya went an' got me started. One of my favorites. https://video.search.yahoo.com/searc...5c829190e7368e
Old October 24th, 2018, 05:22 AM

mawn'in

Ya know what I REALLY hate? It's people not returning phone calls.

I'm so PO'd I think I need to bring up the chimps on you tube. It seems to change my mood with the seal joke is as told by chimps

Old October 24th, 2018, 05:45 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Good morning everyone,

Frosty start to the day here. Why did I wake up at 5:00 am thinking it was 6:00 am???? Oh well, that's an hour of sleep I won't ever get back.

Time for a nice hot beverage to help clear my chest.

Personally I think Slim Pickens was over rated. But then did he ever get roles in other than B movies?
Old October 24th, 2018, 06:18 AM

Allan, You're not helping my mood. Blazing Saddles nor Dr Strangelove were "B" movies. They're classics
Old October 24th, 2018, 06:34 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Someone needs a snickers....

Old October 24th, 2018, 06:52 AM
Old School Olds

Couldn't help myself fellas. This one even has an Olds vert in it.

http://pmd.cdn.turner.com/tcm/big/tc...40x360_800.mp4
Old October 24th, 2018, 08:19 AM

I always like Slim. he was only 64 years old when he died. Here ya go Jim :
Old October 24th, 2018, 08:42 AM

Thanks but I have it saved in favorites just for when I'm in a bad mood
Old October 24th, 2018, 09:14 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Good Morning All:
I always liked Slim Pickings. He played the part of an old hillbilly which is probably what he was. Jim, I don't think they could make Blazing Saddles today. What a great movie. Bertram Gilliam lives in our area and does car dealer commercials and pops up occasionally at a gold tournament. He is really a nice guy.
Lucy and I just got back from our walk a short while ago. We didn't get to go yesterday and had to cut today short by a mile since it started raining. She gets more excited every day about going for the walk.
The service yesterday was very nice but I am glad it is over. Hope everybody has a good day.
Glenn
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Chili lunch seemed to be a success. There were several people who brought chili and they had a chart telling which chili was how hot. I decided on a chicken chili brought in by one of the leads. Wasn't too bad. The day seemed to drag on, we had trouble with the machines, had trouble getting tires, eh, its done now.

Jamesbo you didn't tell us who you're waiting on to call you. Refrigerator repair man? Headstone delivery? Hope they called already.

Beautiful but a bit chillish out. I'm going to see about putting the compressor brackets back on the green Cutlass. They painted up nice.

Have a good afternoon everyone.
Old October 24th, 2018, 01:25 PM

2 people I "have to be nice to" that chap my a$$ 11 Alive news crew that was spose to do a story on the cemetery yesterday and a funeral home whose owners play their cards very close to the vest
Old October 24th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Sorry to hear about that Jim. I can appreciate why you would be upset when someone says they'll call and you wait for them, then they don't. It would **** me off too. Hope you're in a better mood now.
Old October 25th, 2018, 06:05 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Tis Thorsday, already. Film at 11
Old October 25th, 2018, 06:27 AM

mawn'in

Allan, What galled me the most was this cub reporter had the nerve to ax me to get a family [who had lost someone] to meet with her and tell her why they decided to have a Green funeral. Then she no shows on our appointment

I had to watch the seal joke several time but I'm over it.

Gonna cook up a big pot of Brunswick stew and fry up some hoe cakes

Old October 25th, 2018, 06:39 AM
Always room for one more

Good morning everyone.

Slow day here in the shop. Wheels are slow coming out of rework and we're introducing a new wheel/tire assembly into the mix.

Jamesbo that sounds yummy. The only time I ever had a hoe cake was at the Paula Deen restaurant in Savannah. I don't think they actually made them on hoe's there but she's pretty authentic, you never know.

Happy Birthday Sandy. Miss you sweetie.

Got the brackets on the car yesterday, and they look nice. Now everything is back together and as soon as I find a spare I can drive that car all over.

So my wood burning stove is rather heavy. It's been in the house probably 4 years now, and the floor is sagging, in front of it. Odd. Actually I think it's sagging under it as well, but I don't walk under it so I can't feel it. My plan is to put a couple of those twist jacks under the floor and twist them up slowly until the floor gets level again. So the question of the day is, should I put the jacks under the stove, or should I put them forward, where I can feel the unevenness?

Well back to work. Hope everyone has a good day.
Old October 25th, 2018, 07:53 AM

I'd put a bigger piece of wood [like a 4x4 ] under several of the floor joist an put 2 jacks under the ends of the 4x4
Old October 25th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Always room for one more

That's what I plan on doing Jamesbo but I didn't know where it should go, under the stove or where the deformation actually exists. I guess I could do both, wouldn't hurt anything. I'd give the jacks a twist or two every week or so until the floor goes back level. Eventually I want to have either hardwood or tile so it has to be smooth.

Stayed a half hour extra today because we weren't quite finished. Our lead wasn't there today and not many people will stay for the other lead. I don't have any problems with the other lead so I stuck around. It's an easy gig. I peeked through the window when I got home and Tiger was sleeping. So he didn't care.

I had thought I'd work on the firewood a little bit this afternoon. It's pretty chilly out so I might bring some in and fire up the stove for the first time this season. Been overcast all day but at least it isn't raining.

One more then the weekend. Have a good evening everyone.
Old October 25th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Oh no, not again...

Not much happening here, the job's still there and getting busier.
Managed to start salvaging a pocket watch out of the parts bin, the next step is going to further my self-education, I have to press out and replace a friction fit jewel. So I get to use this 100 year old staking kit I bought last spring and crush some fake rubies. It looks easy enough, and if I'm successful I will get a 1906 private jeweler's label watch made by Omega running again. It looks like it's been languishing in the bottom of a box for ages, it's almost jet black with dirt. It needed a new mainspring barrel, and I found and installed that, and it actually ran for a few minutes until that broken jewel came into play and distorted the lie of one wheel just enough to stop it. Add more pressure and it runs, so it's definitely that one lousy jewel. And, I just happen to have one spare, so one shot to make this thing work...nothing like a little pressure. The watch was made for GJ Wilson, a jeweler out of a place called Hanley, Saskatchewan You probably won't find it on a map, I haven't yet. I'll get to it on the weekend, so stay tuned if interested.

Mike, good to hear pilots aren't bending wheels or standing on brakes...with my great feet I managed to skid a nice flat spot on a main once that was so noticeable Tower actually called me and told me to check if my plane was on fire. Humiliating...

Jamesbo: What is Brunswick stew and Hoe cakes? I feel Like I'm missing something here, please excuse me, I'm just an immigrant who don't know much about English and American culture...

Allan,- Ain't much good on "film at 11", I waited and saw nothin'...
Old October 26th, 2018, 03:09 AM

mawn'in

Elisie's here, gonna be a wet funeral today

Nailhead

Brunswick stew is a southern dish made with cooked and shredded chicken, pork, corn,, onions, tomatoes and chicken stock.In the old days they probably added squirrel and other meat. It kinda like if you had a bunch of BBQ chicken and pork left over and mixed it with the veggies to make a stew. , Like most southern recipes every family has their variation,

Hoe cakes are water corn meal and salt.Field hands [for lunch while working in the fields] would take their hoes, heat them in a fire an use the hoe for a griddle. I just use a cast iron skillet/ You can most likely find Brunswick stew in any BBQ joint, but I've never seen hoe cakes for sale They're a home made bread that is wonderful with stews and soups. My mother made them often in the winter and served them with veggie soup

BTW most of us are immigrants of some sort/ Where are you from?

I sure miss Sandy, Happy birthday

Old October 26th, 2018, 04:53 AM

Brunswick stew sounds great, I've never had it but would like to try. Hoe cake sounds basically like corn bread, I like that. When I was a kid my 2 Grandmas made 2 very different types of corn bread. My Grandma Rogers was from southern Illinois and would make corn bread in a skillet, it actually was more like a bread, a little salty and corn tasty. My Grandma Dingman, who was from northern Michigan made "Johnny Cake" which was much more sweet and doughy like a cake, they both were excellent! My wife is great at taking left overs and making what her family used to call "Sumgullion" which meant something like left over stew. It of course is always different, but always great. I don't understand the way so many younger people throw away the left overs from a large meal. Many times the 2 day food tastes better as it has combined.
Well everything is going well here in Michigan, Lots of leaves are down but the Oak leaves are still mostly on the trees. I will wait for them as I try to do it once- only once... It's a huge job- oodles of leaves and pine needles.
Still waiting on closing on the sale of south house. That sale is starting to slow down buying of the big house as it is progressing along but the big house sale is contingent on the sale of the south house.
Hope you are doing well, Olds friends! Greg.
Old October 26th, 2018, 06:14 AM

Greg, Regular skillet cornbread has milk egg, a little flour and baking powder in it to make it rise,. It's lighter and taller, this stuff [hoe cakes] are flat and very dense. My mother called it hot water corn bread/ Since we're on the subject,People that put sugar in corn bread should be sent to prison

BTW Lansing is where my 69 442 drop top was made

Mike, I'm gonna vote for 2 4x4's and 4 jacks I ya wanta get fancy you can make a water level with clear plastic tubing

My LL Bean Maine hunting boots are gonna get some use in this slosh
Old October 26th, 2018, 09:38 AM

Not much to report here. Renewed my OCA membership for another two years. My mom made cornbread from cornmeal, but I don't know what else. She made every it time that she made split pea soup, using a preserved ham bone. Hmm good. As someone who grew up in the Great Depression, and in farm country, everything was made from scratch. I only have a couple of her recipes.
Old October 26th, 2018, 10:04 AM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

Morning Guys:

Just back from our walk a few minutes ago. Man it is a beautiful day today. It is blue sky and 67 degrees right now. That is a switch from the cool rainy weather the day before.
Jim, I am not sure that Brunswick Stew crossed the Mississippi River. I never had it growing up in Louisiana. Maybe too much Cajun culture. I will give it a try. Same thing with hoe cakes but cornbread was very popular and it was made in a skillet. My wife always makes cornbread in her cast iron skillet for here dressing at Thanksgiving and Christmas. No stuffing around here.
Mike, I would use the 4x4's right under the stove since that is where the weight is. Be sure you have something firm for the jacks to sit on so they don't sink down into the ground. That does not sound like a fun job.
I have a few things to do in the office today that will take about two hours. Then I am going to get out and enjoy some of this weather. I may even get Lessie out of the garage and put the top down. Lessie is the 54 Olds and I named her after my grandmother (my Mom's Mom) who was a sweetheart. It is perfect convertible weather. We will be over in Marshall, Texas this weekend visiting with my wife's cousin and her husband from Louisiana. It is about half and that is where the cruise was supposed to end. They had planned to meet us there so we are going ahead with our plans. Jefferson, Texas is about 15 miles north of there and an historic town. They are having a festival this weekend. If I don't get on here tomorrow I hope all of you have a good weekend.
Glenn
Old October 26th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Always room for one more

Hi everyone.

Rain, all day. I guess my weekend project will be to prop up the stove, because that's an inside job. I may need to excavate the crawl space floor a little so the jacks and whatever I put under them will sit flat.

Work was busy and we finished about 12. And with the other lead there and ours wasn't, we left at 1. Of course Awful house was on the way home.

Glenn hope you enjoy your drive with the top down. I really need to do something about a convertible I can drive every day. Of course with the onset of fall/winter, it isn't such a big deal. Heck I drove a convertible in the winter when I lived up home. I can think of a couple times I had the top down in the winter. Not fun.

Jamesbo with all this talk of cornbread I may have to go to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. I'm surprised you haven't mentioned the need for cornbread and pot licker.

Marc I don't know if this is lore or not, but I heard a pilot landed gear up and didn't realize it, and then radioed the tower saying he was having a hard time taxiing. I do remember a Continental 727 almost landed gear up at O'Hare. There was some sort of drama in the cockpit and putting the gear down was missed on the checklist. They were almost on the ground when another plane called them on the radio and said they'd better put their gear down. The crew initiated a quick go round and struck the tail of the plane on the runway as they pulled up. With no gear there was no tail skid. Seems to me I heard later that plane was bent and ultimately scrapped.

I'm supposed to have pizza with a friend of mine tomorrow but I haven't heard from him. So I might just go by myself. I've said that before and haven't, but I really need Aurelio's pizza, so I may just have to. Like Jamesbo, I get irritated when people don't get back to me when they say they will. There's no common decency anymore. No common courtesy.

Okay I'll go find something to do. I get to stay up late since we're not working tomorrow. Late will probably be 10. I might start up the stove and get out Starsky and Hutch DVDs. Have a good afternoon everyone.