Gas Small Block with C Heads BTR Build

Search this Thread

Old October 31st, 2022, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by 815Cutlass1972
Wow! I had been what I thought a pretty good customer for you for several years! Not only with my 434 using your stroker kit and built by Pete, but my previous build with Milan for my 461 Street Sweeper build on the old ROP that I sourced parts from you. Not to mention several people I've sent to you with the last being a guy from the burbs of Chicago that you built a 434 earlier this year. The peak numbers and all that b.s. is the last thing on my mind. To publicly bash my build again a previous loyal customer is 🐎 💩. I put more than several thousands dollars in your pockets over the past few years, and lined you up with others who spent a ton of. Money with you. I'll never purchase anything from you again. And it's a gotdamn shame because you have done well by introducing parts to the Olds community. A good business man stays quiet and keeps it moving. And to top this off Pete never mentioned this thread or the other thread to me I stumbled on it by browsing. Thanks for your upstanding behavior Mark.
No one knew who it was until you just introduced yourself. Way to go, genius. What are you even talking about?
Old October 31st, 2022, 05:43 AM
Out of Line, Everytime😉

Apparently he is the customer of CP Motorworks? His numbers are very impressive for an iron head, mildish cam, reasonable compression big CI SB Olds build. Who needs a 455 with a SBO with this power output? if the motor meets his goals, that is what matters.
Old October 31st, 2022, 05:50 AM
" Hoo yah "

Originally Posted by fleming442
no one knew who it was until you just introduced yourself. Way to go, genius. What are you even talking about?
stfu!
Old October 31st, 2022, 05:53 AM

Wow! I had been what I thought a pretty good customer for you for several years! Not only with my 434 using your stroker kit and built by Pete, but my previous build with Milan for my 461 Street Sweeper build on the old ROP that I sourced parts from you. Not to mention several people I've sent to you with the last being a guy from the burbs of Chicago that you built a 434 earlier this year. The peak numbers and all that b.s. is the last thing on my mind. To publicly bash my build again a previous loyal customer is 🐎 💩. I put more than several thousands dollars in your pockets over the past few years, and lined you up with others who spent a ton of. Money with you. I'll never purchase anything from you again. And it's a gotdamn shame because you have done well by introducing parts to the Olds community. A good business man stays quiet and keeps it moving. And to top this off Pete never mentioned this thread or the other thread to me I stumbled on it by browsing. Thanks for your upstanding behavior Mark.
He didn't bash your build he questioned the dyno numbers. How great would it be for Pete if you as a customer backed the dyno numbers up at a drag strip?
Old October 31st, 2022, 06:11 AM
" Hoo yah "

Originally Posted by VORTECPRO
He didn't bash your build he questioned the dyno numbers. How great would it be for Pete if you as a customer backed the dyno numbers up at a drag strip?
He questioned the numbers on messenger to Pete. There was no need to go any further. Bash is a transitive verb which means to publicly criticize someone or something . End of story. I'm not going to clog up this thread any further.

Last edited by 815Cutlass1972; October 31st, 2022 at 06:32 AM.
Old October 31st, 2022, 09:37 AM

He questioned the numbers on messenger to Pete. There was no need to go any further. Bash is a transitive verb which means to publicly criticize someone or something . End of story. I'm not going to clog up this thread any further.
How did Pete's engine run in the car?
Old October 31st, 2022, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by VORTECPRO
Correct. And I pm’d Pete in private, NOT wanting to make my skepticism public. HE decided to make it public, not me.
And I’m very sorry you (815cutlass) feel the way you do, However I stand by the manner in which I questioned it, in private.

Last edited by cutlassefi; October 31st, 2022 at 05:34 PM.