Bench Seats for 66 88

Search this Thread

Old July 25th, 2002, 11:16 AM
The Charter Member

Arrow

Looking for nice bench seats for a full sized 88

reply or send me private message
Old July 30th, 2002, 11:39 AM

I believe i know where a coule of 88's are what year span, color,fabric or vinyl power or manual? let me know and i will check them out.
Landyacht1
Old August 20th, 2003, 12:23 PM
The Charter Member

Cool

I'm open for anything that'll bolt down in my 66 88. I have leather bench seats with fabric pattern, light blue. I'd like to sink my teeth into a rear seat that has a radio speaker in the middle. Thanks!
Old December 16th, 2004, 05:46 PM

Hello Ed! I have a set of black leather bucket seats, driver side power, black back seat with the reverb cut out, with door panels. Arm rests and center console with tachometer minus shifter mechanism that I am willing to part with. Door panels are power window. Leather is in very good shape along with door panels.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Ed Hamilton:
I'm open for anything that'll bolt down in my 66 88. I have leather bench seats with fabric pattern, light blue. I'd like to sink my teeth into a rear seat that has a radio speaker in the middle. Thanks!<hr></blockquote>

[ December 16, 2004: Message edited by: 66olds ]</p>
Old December 16th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Banned

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 66olds:
Hello Ed! I have a set of black leather bucket seats, driver side power, black back seat with the reverb cut out, with door panels. Arm rests and center console with tachometer minus shifter mechanism that I am willing to part with. Door panels are power window. Leather is in very good shape along with door panels.

66olds,
If Ed does not want them I might. I think a 98 with buckets and a console would be cool.

John

[ December 16, 2004: Message edited by: 66olds ]
<hr></blockquote>
Old December 20th, 2004, 05:47 PM

Hi Ed,
It's me again. I am still working on the 14"wheel for you. Also I have a rear seat that was taken out a long time ago. It was reupholstered at some point. Wasnt fancy just an off white kinda color. I will check to see if it has the speaker area in it. It might as it was out of a 98. If I remember correctly your car is a 4 door, right?? Email me and we can talk.

Thanks,
Greg
mrolds88
drhotwheels@mybluelight.com
Old December 21st, 2004, 05:50 PM

Hey, John that may be a cool idea. I think Eds car may be a four door which makes the rear seat useless. This interior is out of a 65 Starfire and is complete minus the reverb speaker and shifter. It includes two black leather buckets (driver side power, and works) all matching interior door panels which includes the rear small panels for the rear seat including arm rests. These also are complete with all the stainless trim which is also in excellent shape. And yes the centre console is also there with the working tachometer unfortunatley however without the shifter. I would like to sell all of the interior together if possible but I have no problem selling pieces separatly. Oh yea this stuff is in nice shape and I can probably arrange to send some pictures.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jdorour:
[QB][/QB]<hr></blockquote>