Miscellaneous Classifieds Please read forum guidelines before posting.This forum is specifically for tools, reference material, memorabilia, or anything that is not a vehicle or parts.

Package Recieving (Germany) and Forwarding (USA) to your Door

Search this Thread

Old June 21st, 2017, 12:44 PM

Package Recieving (Germany) and Forwarding (USA) to your Door

Hi!

This idea basically came up when i wanted to buy a Chair in USA but the Company did not send to Germany. I had to find someone in the USA i could send the Chair from the Shop to and he had to send it to me/Germany afterwards.

Maybe there are also People who want to buy something in Germany but have the same Problem that the Shop does not send to USA.
If thats the Case this Service is for you!

This is how it works:

1.Contact me and tell me about what Product you plan to buy, i will tell you if I am able to Handle it, if so i give you my German Address where you can send it to
2.You buy the Product you want in the Shop that does not ship to USA and Ship it directly to my Address in Germany
3.I recieve your Product
4.If not discussed bevor i will check Shipping Cost from different Companys and let you Choose the Shipping Company you want.
5.You pay Shipping Cost and my Fee and i Ship the Product to your Address in the USA

Prices:

The Prices depend on the Product Size, Weight, Price and the Shipping Company you Choose.

A Package with the Parameters UP TO
69 lbs
47" x 23" x 23"
500€ Product Price
with DHL to USA

Would currently be 160€ (180$) total (Price from Today, 21.06.2017).
I Think this Price is very Attractive as the Service i used for USA -> DE for the Same Package would cost 587,05$.

Feel free to Ask for a quote bevor using this Service!
Please Provide the Package Size, Weight and the Product Price.

What i do not Forward:

Currently i am not able to handle VERY big Products like Cars for example.
If you want to buy Furniture tell me the UNMOUNTED, Packaged Size first. Cant Ship Mounted Sofas for example. Chairs for example are no Problem.

I also do not ship something illegal like drugs for example.

Business Relationships:

As many of you know there are many Products in Germany that may be hard to find in the USA or cheaper than in the USA. (Thats also true the other Way around for different things.)
If someone should be interested in a business relationship as i could deliver the Products you might want constantly at a custom Price please contact me.

Forwarding to other Countrys than USA:

If you need your Package forwarded to another Country than USA please ask.

The fastest way to get a reply is to send me an E-Mail.
But you can also send me a PM.