General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Whats appropriate

Search this Thread

Old May 8th, 2013, 10:38 AM
"me somebody" site member

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
Gents, I think everyone needs to go outside, take a deep breath and cool off. If y'a'' can't be civil..............This thread is going to be closed.
GOING to be closed?! Another case of moderators asleep at the wheel. WAKE UP. Just what this site needs: insults, infantile images and animated GIFs geared towards the lowest common denominator.

By the way, in case I missed it, to the original poster, I say OUT THE JERK WHO RIPPED YOU OFF before someone posts something REALLY OFFENSIVE and gets the thread closed.

ON EDIT: COLDWAR, your PM was deleted unread. Hope you spent a lot of time composing it.

Last edited by aliensatemybuick; May 8th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old May 8th, 2013, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by aliensatemybuick
GOING to be closed?! Another case of moderators asleep at the wheel. WAKE UP. Just what this site needs: insults, infantile images and animated GIFs geared towards the lowest common denominator.

By the way, in case I missed it, to the original poster, I say OUT THE JERK WHO RIPPED YOU OFF before someone posts something REALLY OFFENSIVE and gets the thread closed.

ON EDIT: COLDWAR, your PM was deleted unread. Hope you spent a lot of time composing it.
So much for the call to civility. You got something to say, man up and let it rip, which you could have done in response to my PM.

When one of you can disavow my remarks with ***FACTS*** about this unseen third party and this deal, and the validity of screening the matter in a thread on a chat board, you do that. I'm happy to field further junior high school girl level remarks of a personal nature. I'm reading.

Last edited by coldwar; May 8th, 2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: spelling
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:06 AM
"me somebody" site member

I can't tell what you wrote because you are on my ignore list. But I will assume you've once again treated your (alleged) linguistic legerdemain as a boutique item to be displayed.

(UNSUBSCRIBED)
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:21 AM

I can't tell what you wrote because you are on my ignore list. But I will assume you've once again treated your (alleged) linguistic legerdemain as a boutique item to be displayed.

(UNSUBSCRIBED)

Now here is a guy who is well adjusted, you don't like the remarks, add to ignore list, a good lesson for those who are not so well governed. Let me indicate my level of adjustment, and add to this new feedback forum for business matters: I bought a 1966 film strip training kit from aliens when he lived back here in Ohio, paid him promptly and ate the PP fees myself and he sent it well packed to me. I was and am delighted with it. See? Might have been easy to stoop to his level and whine and cry in a childish response to his remarks but I didn't and won't. He dealt honorably and that is all that is required of him.

Ron hasn't done that here in flaming out one side of his deal, I can't bring any linguistic anything to make that more clear. Enjoy the southwest hom.

Last edited by coldwar; May 8th, 2013 at 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling
Old May 8th, 2013, 11:44 AM

GOING to be closed?! Another case of moderators asleep at the wheel. WAKE UP. .

Sorry to not be avaliable 24/7. I just finished helping a young lady buy a lot in my cemetery to bury her father.
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

"Greetings. You're looking very natural this morning."
— Digger O'Dell

- Eric
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:52 PM

Closed from sunny Afghanistan by a guy who doesn't post enough anymore! If you don't like it send me a PM and I might read it in a month or two. Please be civil gents. BOOYAH!