General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Stay Away from PUI !

Search this Thread

Old May 24th, 2011, 12:01 PM

LOL! Eric, not a chance. The one thing I hate more than crappy business practices...is politics!

Kathleen
Old May 24th, 2011, 10:19 PM
One of None W-31

Originally Posted by halffast
I ordered two lower door hinges from Fusicks and they accidentally sent uppers. They sent fedex back to my house the next day with a pickup slip and they called to tell me that they had already shipped the correct hinges overnight with another apology. You just can't beat good customer service and I seem to always get that when dealing with Fusicks.
Same here...they're incredible!
Old May 25th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Not an Olds guy. Car guy

I am involved in my first order from Fusicks and so far they have been great. I basically bought 80% of what they have available for my 65 442. Four phone calls yesterday and they said zero backorders. Never got that kind of service from Ausleys when I was doing my 68 396 Chevelle last year. In fact I think I am still waiting on sdome credits for parts that just didn't fit.
Old May 31st, 2011, 06:47 PM

And the BS continues but this time its Fedex!! Ok so I print out the authorization slip and mailing bar codes and affix it to the original box from OPG with the PUI covers in it. I call Fedex to schedule a pickup at my work. While on the phone with Fedex I ask if everything is ok and are they sure they know where the covers go.... they assure me everything is good to go. The driver comes on Friday and picks up the package. First he says wow they told me to pick this up a 225 First St but I figured it was here on W State St... Hmm I say doesnt anyone listen anymore.... Ok he scans the bar code and says all is good and the package is in route. Great... Well today a Fedex box arrives at my house.... I say to the driver whats going on?? The new covers could not be here already from California! He says there is a tag on the box that says return to sender.... He doesnt want to hear anymore and makes me sign and gives me a phone number. I call the number and they said they cant do anything without a tracking number that is at my work.... Tomorrow I must call them to see what went wrong...WTF!
Old June 1st, 2011, 05:20 AM

Geez.... what a hassle...
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:00 AM

Although you are probably at work by now and this is a pointless message, you should be able to get your tracking number off the label. It should be right below the bar code and, I believe, starts with the number 96.

Good luck!
Kathleen
Old June 1st, 2011, 08:17 AM

Well I told the person yesterday that there were numbers on the label but none were marked specifically Tracking... I did read that 96..... number and he said it was not anything they could use. I called today and they scheduled another pickup.... I gave them a PRP number that I had at work. So I asked how long would it take for the box to get dropped off at my house again which is less than 1/4 mile from my house!? Oh course they said sorry for any inconvenience....