General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

rear tire smoking question

Search this Thread

Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:00 PM
1974 DELTA 88

Originally Posted by D Appeldorn
Eric

look at this,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe4pt...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10i1y...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMLWddLY4mg

So trying to do it without linelock and with the brake methode doesn't afect or damage my stall coverter?
Becouse i do not know what kind of cenverter i have in my car right now.
These may not be stock though. The middle link certainly isn't, engine or rear end.

It can have an effect on your torque converter. It will definitely create some heat, worst case you could balloon the converter.

Last edited by AZ455; January 2nd, 2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: typo
Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM

The last time I tried mine, (only a couple of times from a dead stop), She just sits there and smokes them with NO brakes. 3.42 posi and 275/60/15 BFG TA's. Hit 6 grand @ about 10' and slowly let her down. Still living and I no longer need to do that. (Well maybe).
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Originally Posted by Beob
Most every guy I know with a musclecar loves to do it, and people seem to love when we do it!
... I love the sound, the smell and the expression on some people faces when they get freaked out.
The ladies comin out of the store were so freaked out at this whole scene they started running away like the car was gonna blow!
It appears as though your initial statement is belied but your subsequent, and more honest statements.

Are you truly saying that you enjoy upsetting and frightening strangers on the street?
If that is the case, I think I can better understand the mindset required to enjoy this sort of thing now: It's just an expensive variation on bullying - you want to frighten people without having to do so in a straightforward way, and seem to particularly enjoy intimidating women.
Why not just walk up to them and threaten to punch them in the nose?

This is no better than the "Loud Pipes" types "saving lives" and waking people up all night long.

Originally Posted by coltsneckbob
... an immature display.......not because he ruined tires...
Actually, Bob, The ruined tires alone are enough to do it for me.

Granted that in this case he may have been running on worn-out tires, but it seems that many others are going out of their way to destroy the tires that they drive on and paid good money for.
Last time I looked, tires in these sizes are well over $125 each.
What sense of values does it take to literally burn up $250 for a 30 second "display?"

Heck, for that money, you'd get at least an hour with a decent call girl, or an evening's supply of blow!

- Eric
Old January 2nd, 2012, 08:58 PM
Chevy budget Olds powered

ill get the blow and the girls and drive up and down the street doing burn out's scaring ladies. Money is not an issue when you live like this lmfao. Man you guys make it seem like roasting the tires is murder come on if it bugs you that much go hump al gore for me . We build these machine to do one thing and one thing only or atleast i do and that is to suck gas and haul @$$ nuff said.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:07 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Originally Posted by coppercutlass
We build these machine to do one thing and one thing only or atleast i do and that is to suck gas and haul @$$...
Exactly my point, Copper!

If by "hauling @$$" you mean accelerating or driving very fast, then I just can't wrap my brain around sitting still and literally "spinning your wheels."

It's a pejorative expression in American English for a reason, you know, like another expression we all hear often that refers to engaging in "reproductive" activities without a partner.

- Eric
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:17 PM

Yes but sometimes hauling a$$ includes the indulgence of roasting the tires . I like to do it from a stand still from time to time then the hauling *** plays in later lol

Last edited by coppercutlass; January 2nd, 2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:20 PM
Proud Viet Nam Veteran

I hope an admin will close this thread. We have no doubt reached a level that does not justify taking up space on this forum. There is no point in trying to have a discussion with some self centered punk. Say whatever you want, I am done with this one.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM

I think it's all in good fun no harm no foul. This just shows how people should really care less what othere people do for fun . Guy just wants to roast the tires . There is no need to go on how guys are idiots or on drugs or throwing money out the window. What if the guys truck was gonna go to the junkyard the next day. I mean calling people names and such is easy but it seems like there is more than a few guys on here who like to burn the hides from time to time why because it puts a smile on your face and it's a rush that drugs just cant match.

Last edited by coppercutlass; January 2nd, 2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

I like to do it from a stand still from time to time then the hauling *** plays in later lol
Fine, but you don't stand on the brakes and spin the wheels until the entire neighborhood smells like Soweto in 1985 -
You give 'em a spin and then GO!

- Eric
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by redoldsman
I hope an admin will close this thread. We have no doubt reached a level that does not justify taking up space on this forum. There is no point in trying to have a discussion with some self centered punk. Say whatever you want, I am done with this one.
I disagree with closing the thread. It is enlightening to see/hear why some would engage in activities that are life threatening....not only to themselves, but to others without forethought or precautions.

It is also interesting to try and fathom why someone thinks destruction of a thing is more "fun" or satisfying then building a thing. I don't quite understand it, but I think it is important to try to grasp that "destructive mind set".

You know I would go to watch when they implode a building. That is destruction......but I don't watch to see the destruction....I would watch to witess the technique and technology used to reduce a structure in such a controlled fashion. I would indeed go to a demolition derby, but not to see cars mutilated, but instead to see how one individual survives such an event......what were the strategies, tactics or luck.

But, what I don't get......what I never found entertaining was destruction for destruction's sake............but it seems that some people do.......and that is a fascinating concept to me..........and perhaps like a gawker at an accident.........I'd like to understand why.

Last edited by coltsneckbob; January 2nd, 2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:17 AM

Over here on oure meetings they also have a strip you could blow your tires on.
But hey we have also lawnmowers and a big truck with jet engines and afterburners on oure meetings.

If i'm honestly i hate to see them demolisch their car if that extreme.
But also, most of us like to give it a spin and go.
Like you guy's do it on the 1/4 mile track to heat up the tires.

We are not intending to do it and blow the tires, only as demonstration how powerfull the cars are.
Yes a bit of showoff, but hey why else rideing a american 60ies 70ies v8 car.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:03 AM

Smoke the tires? I do it all the time . Try some 14" wide slicks. I don't understand the negative reactions......their car......their tires.....their money.....if you were footing the bill then you can complain.

CFRburnout.jpg
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:48 AM

X2 with 380 racer and I'm sure his slicks aint cheap . Also coltsneckbob it's been proven by therapist that destroying things let's anger out and is some form of therapy. You guys are all stuck up I guess you guys where never kids and played with fire or pushes limits of things till they blew up or broke. I hope I don't become old and judgemental
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by 380 Racer
Smoke the tires? I do it all the time . Try some 14" wide slicks. I don't understand the negative reactions......their car......their tires.....their money.....if you were footing the bill then you can complain.

It is not the smoking of the tires per se, it is where and how you do it. If you are running slicks then you are doing it at a track (or at least off public roads) and therefore probably have some level of concern for safety of yourself and others....not to mention the smell if done near homes or other folks who aren't thrilled with the caustic lung lining you produce.

So, in your case it is fine. You also apparently don't go to the dangerous extreme of heating the rims to white hot. To do such a thing without precautions shows a lack of responsibility....and that is someone you don't want on the road ..........or at the track near your beautiful car.

So, again I think some of you are missing the point. It is not the $$....it is the stupidity of being so reckless. That kind of stupidity will almost certain come out while that individual in in their car in another context - i.e. driving on the highway.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:55 AM

Man quit beating a dead horse. So this guy like to break stuff and do insane burnout's go tell him to stay away from you geez it's amazing how people can get bothered by crap that's not happening in front of them . Imo mind your own buisness who are we to judge like I said . There is a saying about opinions and how they usually stink . I think it applies here.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:24 AM

TK-65, I like your sig line!!
Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by D Appeldorn
noppe,

I got the 2.73 if i remember it well.
And a 455 (dished piston) performerintake 750 performer carb th400 OF gearbox. and a midrange cam build for torque and use the vacuum.
And driving on cooper radials 235.

I do not have any troubles to spin the rear tires.
i do smell an burned clutch smell off the th400 what i think is the stall converter if i do it to often.

With rainy weather it is scared to drive and thinking of a locker.
It wil spin the tires faster than it wil move forward.
one of the few times i be reminded that it is a big heavy car.
Otherwise it drives nice and easy cruising or autobahn

If you have try the brake method,then probably its your back brakes that are smelling and not the th400 of yours.Really warm/burnt brake components smell almost exactly like burnt clutch since the components they are made off are similar.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by TK-65
I used its proper name didnt I? I didnt call anyone that specifically either. Seriously, has there ever been a thread like this anywhere else besides a whiners forum?
Well first of all we are talking about cars and how to use or not use them.

Second of all you consistently demonstrate the immaturity and intolerance for the rights and safety of others in every single post you make.

FYI, I ain't an old stuffy fart as you seem to believe, but I am someone who respects others and understands the consequences of foolish behavior. You may like destroying things, and I will acknowledge that there might even be a catharsis to that - but again it should be done with respect of people and public property. However, an obsession with destruction (like taking it beyond the threshold of safe or by any reasonable person's notion of enough) is not a normal behavior.

Apparently, you and your bud copper feel strongly about not "growing old and judgmental". Well, given your proclivity toward endorsing stupid behavior I suspect you won't.......have to worry about growing old.

Additionally, I have every right to question and be bothered by the behavior you so enthusiastically embrace because contrary to what you say people that do those things do indeed "bring it in front of me" - as I said multiple times already people like that also bring that stupidity to the public roads.......and that means an immature lout is driving a 2 ton weapon around the rest of us.

But, why don't you now let it go. Just go on with your bars, your 8th grade retorts, your foolish unsubstantiated physiological references, and hillbilly notion of fun. Just stay away from the rest of us.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:14 AM

Well first of all we are talking about cars and how to use or not use them.

Second of all you consistently demonstrate the immaturity and intolerance for the rights and safety of others in every single post you make.

FYI, I ain't an old stuffy fart as you seem to believe, but I am someone who respects others and understands the consequences of foolish behavior. You may like destroying things, and I will acknowledge that there might even be a catharsis to that - but again it should be done with respect of people and public property. However, an obsession with destruction (like taking it beyond the threshold of safe or by any reasonable person's notion of enough) is not a normal behavior.

Apparently, you and your bud copper feel strongly about not "growing old and judgmental". Well, given your proclivity toward endorsing stupid behavior I suspect you won't.......have to worry about growing old.

Additionally, I have every right to question and be bothered by the behavior you so enthusiastically embrace because contrary to what you say people that do those things do indeed "bring it in front of me" - as I said multiple times already people like that also bring that stupidity to the public roads.......and that means an immature lout is driving a 2 ton weapon around the rest of us.

But, why don't you now let it go. Just go on with your bars, your 8th grade retorts, your foolish unsubstantiated physiological references, and hillbilly notion of fun. Just stay away from the rest of us.
You have it all wrong, I dont endorse it. Go back and find one post where I said I did. The main point is its his right to do that if he wants to. He was not breaking any laws, he was on a private road and the property he destroyed was his. Im not a smoker, but I dont go around telling others to quit, and they are polluting my air by smoking. I used to stay away from bars and restaurants that had a high number of smokers, that was until they banned it in all public indoor areas.

Hillbilly fun, high brow snob fun, and ghetto fun is all fun to those that are doing it. No matter what you say, you cant stop people from doing what they like.

You summed it up with your last statement, stay away if you dont like it.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:31 AM

Come on guys, let's keep within the forum rules please, particularly #3, 4, and 6...
https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...aq_userconduct

We all have our opinions and none can be forced upon to others - we can all agree to disagree.

I think smoking tires is fine as long as it is done in a safe place away from bystanders, and in a controlled manner. Better than smoking crack, for sure.......
Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:45 AM

Guy's

It started as a thread on HOW to make a burnout without bracking some stuff.
and if it requier a line lock or so.

And now i'm not that scared to try anymore so i learnt something.

Remember that there are racers / people in between / and restorers

I belong in between, i restore cars as hobby and try those out for example on the autobahn.
And like the shifting quiestion i asked some time ago.
Have to compete with some friends cars, like a 70ies ford torino with short gears, a 440 dodge charger(luckely with a single four barrel) a chevy corvette 74' chrysler newport 69' (400cid?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwn39C0AII0 , buick skylark etc.
So ford mopar and GM

Luckely my big olds does have enough torque and i can shift fast to S gearmode to compete.
The one thing i have to find out and feel is the forced downshifts, as it works on vacuum and sometimes work or doesn't. That is where the S gear comes in.

I know it is a big convertible, but hell it is fun to stay with those guy's or even a little faster.
And no we are not racing each other on normal streets, just the thing is my big olds is not recogniced as a muscle car.

As so it is fun to not be out runned and spin the rears as a big family car.
And see what it does on a dyno or race track

off cource, without molesting my car do

Last edited by D Appeldorn; January 3rd, 2012 at 11:56 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 12:56 PM

It seems colt has something to prvove to people who don't care I don't know who is less mature you or me. I mean you sit there and shove your opinions down our throats . To each their own you don't like do as you say stay away but just because we are standing by this guy's right to do a burnout don't mean you need to be the safety police. Yes we like cheap fun and we like thrills but it doesn't mean we do it like idiots . I don't sit in a rocking chair and watch life go by . Excuse me if my fun is to repulsive for you but it give you no right to rant on about how you are right and we are hillbilies and idiots. With this being said I'm done with this thread .
Old January 3rd, 2012, 01:02 PM

But, why don't you now let it go.

Exactly....just let it go. You are not contributing anything to the OP's question. Why are you hell bent on making the rest of the world see things as you do??

You're entitled to your wrong opinion.....just let it go.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
I think smoking tires is fine as long as it is done in a safe place away from bystanders, and in a controlled manner. Better than smoking crack, for sure.......
Exactly !
Old January 3rd, 2012, 02:39 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

Since Iam a upstanding member of the Oldsmobile selling crowd I cannot put my .o2 in on this on fear of upsetting future or current customers......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:21 PM

It seems colt has something to prvove to people who don't care I don't know who is less mature you or me. I mean you sit there and shove your opinions down our throats . To each their own you don't like do as you say stay away but just because we are standing by this guy's right to do a burnout don't mean you need to be the safety police. Yes we like cheap fun and we like thrills but it doesn't mean we do it like idiots . I don't sit in a rocking chair and watch life go by . Excuse me if my fun is to repulsive for you but it give you no right to rant on about how you are right and we are hillbilies and idiots. With this being said I'm done with this thread .
I am glad he is done. But, watch he'll still respond.

He confuses "opinion" with logic. I really think this is the kind of guy that spits into the wind.

To each his own is fine by me. Though I've made these following 2 points numerous times now I will again repeat perhaps in a simpler way so that he understands:

1) People that act stupidly, without caring about their own personal safety or of those around them, are likely to behave similarly when they are around others who would rather not experience it.
2) Since that person is likely to travel public highways it is highly probably they will be, at one time or another, in the vicinity of myself and other folks who, if we could avoid it, would rather not be near such a irresponsible individual (with a 2 ton truck under their control).

I have repeatedly stated that you (or anyone) can do whatever you want with your cars - but if you (or anyone) demonstrates they have no consideration of consequences (as that guy in video did) then that is behavior that most rational people would find unacceptable. However, you don't acknowledge that. You simply state that a person should do whatever the heck they want to do and you consistently misinterpret me by assuming I am saying you cannot burn up your car. No, you can certainly do that, but if you do then you better take all necessary precautions. Additionally, a reasonable person should have a reasonable reason for destroying a car. Entertainment I suppose is a good reason though in general wanton destruction of things in that manner is generally regarded as immature behavior (<-- now that is an opinion).

There is a show on TV called MythBusters. They constantly blow things up. However, they do so with 2 important differences. First, they are trying to experimentally prove or disprove something. Second, they take extreme precautions. In other words there is a rational to their actions. I don't expect you to get this, but who knows.

Incidentally, if you and/or others like destruction so much why not join the armed forces? I am sure they would appreciate your penchant for destructive behavior and disregard for personal safety.

I have endeavored here to not "shove anything down throats", but to explain that what was in the video was a demonstratively irresponsible display. That is not opinion, it is something that any reasonable person would agree with. Would you think swimming in a pool of sharks with a bleeding artery is foolish....I think you would .....well some things are just common sense....get it??? It seems to me and others that you are the one trying to shove opinions uipon others.

I will keep responding here until either you stop or they shut the thread - for I am fasinated by your (and others) inability to grasp some really easy concepts - such as common sense.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by BIGJERR
Since Iam a upstanding member of the Oldsmobile selling crowd I cannot put my .o2 in on this on fear of upsetting future or current customers......

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sure you can.....put in your $0.02. You have a pic of a burn out....but note this:

-it is in a forum that seems to be entirely suitable for the display
-it is also likely there is fire equipment nearby as well as medical
-there appears to be a barricade to prevent out of control cars
-the people there are there to witness it voluntarily (not as copper suggests that someone should be free to do it anywhere anytime - like near someone like me LOL)
-I also doubt that any one of these cars will actually want to flame their tires to burst and then run the rims to white hot
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM

everyone here seems to respect each others opinions. but when you repeat over and over and over you quickly lose our respect for any other opinions you may have in the future. my two cents, long live the burnout ! (safe of course)
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:40 PM

For the record i never said they should do it anywhere. If the guy feels he want's to do a burnout in the middle of the street sure but thats not what i would do . Sorry to burst your bubble but i have seen plenty of hairy roll overs at the track during the byron powerstand championships and yes they take the wheelie bars off and run it on the bumper in a wreckless manner so to speak and yes guys who roll over win. The guy with the truck did a burnout in his property with his friends family what have ya. I dont think he held a gun to their heads in the video saying you better watch this. Last i checked this is america land of the free if the guy wants to burn his truck to the ground he can but there is consequences. You really need to stop directing you responses towards others like i said your opinion to me aint crap. You get that at all. I think tk and a few others will agree with me. Just because you feel it's right dosen't make it so. I speed i chirp my gears and i will spin em if i have poll position at the light why because i can if i crash it's my fault i deal with it not you so unless this guy is roasing his truck to the ground in front of your house get over it. You aint changin my mind or others for that fact . You think im some ignorant punk yet im not you probably single me out because im young., talk like that to tk or someone older see what they say. He called otu all the sissy's out by calling them vagina's lol. You need to understand your logic is not mine or anyone else's in this forum so get over it.

Last edited by coppercutlass; January 3rd, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:45 PM

Hey Jerr, I remember that . Logic keeps getting brought up......so who's? Many moons ago I street raced all the time, the number of people I hurt or killed.........ZERO. That includes smoke and gas fumes too.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:49 PM

I will keep responding here until either you stop or they shut the thread - for I am fasinated by your (and others) inability to grasp some really easy concepts - such as common sense.[/QUOTE]

How is this not shoving it down our throats .
You just contradicted yourself buddy. Just because you belive we should think like you you are going to keep going and drilling us. Think twice about what you say I may have been born at night but not last night . Go watch your tv shows and safety videos i'll be a man and learn from my mistakes. That quote really show's how mature you are to act like a little kid holding his breath at the toys r us for the toy he want's. It's either agree with me or shut the thread down. You really showed your colors there bud.

Last edited by coppercutlass; January 3rd, 2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bill in NC
Exactly....just let it go. You are not contributing anything to the OP's question. Why are you hell bent on making the rest of the world see things as you do??

You're entitled to your wrong opinion.....just let it go.
Well, Bill,

I can't even imagine trying to reach you. First of all an opinion cannot be wrong. Perhaps the facts used to form the opinion can be incorrect, but an opinion simply can't be wrong by definition.

I think you think I am not contributing to the original question because I am not in accordance with your opinion; namely that people should not have to act responsibly if they so desire. Well, sorry....but you know what there are a great many laws that tend to suggest the majorities of people disagree with your opinion on that.

I don't think I am any more "hell bent" then you, copper or TK. In fact I have acknowledged that there might be entertainment value to destroying things....and that it might even be a cathartic release from it. However, it seems to me you guys won't acknowledge that (at least in that video) there was, at least some degree, of abject stupidity involved. To the contrary you tout it as a virtue (stupidity that is)........I guess as an expression of freedom perhaps???

Previously someone made a comment that they don't mind people smoking cigarettes around them. Well, that is fine.....but I for one do. I am entitled to a smoke free atmosphere. But, would that someone feel as accepting if that smoker was carrying around an open container of gas??? Where do you draw the line between your entertainment and other's safety and freedoms. You seem to suggest it is too bad for anyone else as I want to have my fun. However, I digress. The simple fact of the matter is if you act stupid that is fine............just how do I prevent you from acting stupid near me? Well, I guess the only way is to educate you.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:52 PM
Registered car nut

I am glad he is done. But, watch he'll still respond.

This is trolling

There is a show on TV called MythBusters. They constantly blow things up. However, they do so with 2 important differences. First, they are trying to experimentally prove or disprove something. Second, they take extreme precautions. In other words there is a rational to their actions. I don't expect you to get this, but who knows.

The ones who blew up the mini van, on accident? LOL

I will keep responding here until either you stop or they shut the thread - for I am fasinated by your (and others) inability to grasp some really easy concepts - such as common sense.
Post all you wish that is what a forum is for. I have no issue with your thoughts on the issue. But cut out the name calling-finger pointing makes you look like a jerk. I'm hoping your really not.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:05 PM

How is this not shoving it down our throats .

You just contradicted yourself buddy. Just because you belive we should think like you you are going to keep going and drilling us. Think twice about what you say I may have been born at night but not last night . Go watch your tv shows and safety videos i'll be a man and learn from my mistakes.[/QUOTE]

Wooooo how thrilling to see how manly you are. You just equated "manly" with stupidity.

Also, apparently you don't understand what a contradiction is either.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by nonhog
Post all you wish that is what a forum is for. I have no issue with your thoughts on the issue. But cut out the name calling-finger pointing makes you look like a jerk. I'm hoping your really not.
Seems to me you are name calling. I didn't call anyone a name. And what do you mean by "finger pointing" - that is a non-sequitur.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:07 PM

for I am fasinated by your (and others) inability to grasp some really easy concepts - such as common sense.[/QUOTE]

This show's how arrogant you are to think you are superior for grasping concepts others dont want to as to say sticking your nose up at us so to speak this is my opinion and like you said opinions cant be wrong.

This in response to what you posted "He confuses "opinion" with logic. I really think this is the kind of guy that spits into the wind" I can keep going too .
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM

I do know what a contradiction is so sorry you have your panties up in a bunch btw nonohog was being nice i think and asking you to back off. You are just digging yourself a hole
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by stan 65 cutlass
everyone here seems to respect each others opinions. but when you repeat over and over and over you quickly lose our respect for any other opinions you may have in the future. my two cents, long live the burnout ! (safe of course)
I guess that applies to both parties. I agree. I guess the reason I am repeating myself is because I can't even get the slightest indication that they understand the point I am making. I keep trying. They seem dead certain I am some old crumudgeon who simply wants to ruin their fun......and that is as far from the truth as possible.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:12 PM

We dont have to understand you and you dont have to explain yourself we dont need to get your point get over yourself we dont need to agree with you we are entitled to what we agree to and what we dont.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 04:19 PM

For the record i never said they should do it anywhere. If the guy feels he want's to do a burnout in the middle of the street sure but thats not what i would do . Sorry to burst your bubble but i have seen plenty of hairy roll overs at the track during the byron powerstand championships and yes they take the wheelie bars off and run it on the bumper in a wreckless manner so to speak and yes guys who roll over win. The guy with the truck did a burnout in his property with his friends family what have ya. I dont think he held a gun to their heads in the video saying you better watch this. Last i checked this is america land of the free if the guy wants to burn his truck to the ground he can but there is consequences. You really need to stop directing you responses towards others like i said your opinion to me aint crap. You get that at all. I think tk and a few others will agree with me. Just because you feel it's right dosen't make it so. I speed i chirp my gears and i will spin em if i have poll position at the light why because i can if i crash it's my fault i deal with it not you so unless this guy is roasing his truck to the ground in front of your house get over it. You aint changin my mind or others for that fact . You think im some ignorant punk yet im not you probably single me out because im young., talk like that to tk or someone older see what they say. He called otu all the sissy's out by calling them vagina's lol. You need to understand your logic is not mine or anyone else's in this forum so get over it.

I have started to direct my posts to you (and others) cause you started to direct them at me. Futhermore you have resorted to vulgarity to make your points. You have also alluded to the fact that I might not be masculine enough to stand in your company. Then like an 8th grader either you or one of your mysogynistic cohorts decided to reference me with female genitalia.

I don't know what level of education you have, but it doesn't seem it is very high....or was not particularly successful because your posts are generally illogical and almost incomprehensible at times. Well, perhaps it is because you are writing with rancor.....I dunno.

Look do what you want.......where you want....whenever you want. See how far that attitude takes a person in life.

Quick Reply: rear tire smoking question