The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

The *NEW* Good Morning Thread!

Search this Thread

Old September 11th, 2011, 07:46 AM

Golf 101

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
I do not understand golf at all. .
Golf 101

Hit the ball, go find it,....................... hit it again.

Not much to it Rob, BUT a 2 inch putt counts as 1 stroke just as a 250 yard drive counts as 1 stroke.

If ya Google up Robin Williams "invention of golf" It explains it [kinda]

or

Ya can play "Sandy golf" jes get cha a cooler, a few hundred brews and drive around all day enjoy'in nature in a stupor.
Old September 12th, 2011, 03:54 AM

Mawn'in all

Beautiful clear day

Sandy, I hate to ax the obvious question BUT Why didn't they ax you to be the "Designated Driver?"

Wonder if Scot's off to werk. Sure am gonna miss him in de mawn'ins.

Well, It's Monday, So I gotta go do sumthing Rob don't understand. Maybe If I post sum pics of hot Cart girls whose sole purpose is to bring ya snacks and beverages, He'll begin to get the picture on and enjoyable day on the links. [We'll "technically not the links" but ya'll get the picture]

Ya'll have a wonderful day.
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!!

Good to be home again. Computers are down here at work, so not much going on. It's sunny and cool. Supposed to go up in the 80's today and tomorrow, then cool off to the low 60's. But it's supposed to be nice with no rain - after tomorrow that is - so hopefully Teepo and I can get some cruisin done!! She missed me all weekend!

Jamesbo..... I did drive the golf cart, lol! First time I've ever driven one. It was fun. Had to watch the mud puddles and tree roots, lol. Phil kept saying "I'm not even drunk yet" as he kept drinking.... I didn't want to make him mad (you know how drunks get) by suggesting I drive his big ole truck!

I ended up wishing I'd have put on my shorts - A lot of the people had on like long shorts. Mine are all short, though, like shorts should be lol! I wore a pair of capris rolled up over my knees and a Cutlass T shirt which I rolled the sleeves up on. It was hot out there!!

I'm gonna miss Scot too Jamesbo. But it's a great thing he is working again! He'll get on in the evenings, I'm sure.

Nicole came home from Texas yesterday. She said security was super tight at the airports. I was worried.

Well you all have a great Monday!!! TTYL
Old September 12th, 2011, 11:47 AM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Morning People!

Aw shucks guys, I'll miss yall too! I'll be on and off periodically as I can, but not as often as I'd like to be.

Went to another interview today, it went really well and took a test with a few other candidates to see if we could actually read a ruler to the 64ths of an inch and a protractor. I was done in three minutes with a 10 question test while everyone else was still scratching their heads But the bad thing is they are looking for 2nd and 3rd shift and the TW says no can do Oh well, it's great to know how loved I am to be around and that's why she don't want me to work that schedule due to the fact that we would never have any time together.

Anyhoo I start training Wed - Fri with who Jamesbo calls Uncle Sugar LOL

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

Scot
Old September 12th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Cutlass Lover

Well good for you Scot!! We will miss you in the mornings, but get on when you can!!

Just think of all the holidays you'll get off, lol!
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:05 PM

Scot,

That second and third shift sucks when you have a family. I worked second shift before I go married back in the stone age. It was great for working on my cars.

You can always post in the evening like the others do. Stay in touch
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:45 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Thanks Pat and Sandy, will do for sure.
Old September 13th, 2011, 04:58 AM

Mawn'in all

Roll Call

Whose still wit us?

Wolfie/ Don, Time to report in.

Scot's got a Real Job [Good fer you my frined]

Jeffery's gone

Col's gone [ RIP my friend]

Kinda down dis mawn'in. Fer sum reason I woke up think'in bout the buds I'd lost in Nam. Just young kids.

Oh well, guess it's time to count my bless'ins
Old September 13th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's a gorgeous morning here today. Sun and blue skies.... until this afternoon, then we have storms coming in possibly. Not supposed to happen until 2 ish, so I should be safe to lay out in my lawn chair at lunch time! I laid out in it yesterday and just enjoyed the rays..... not too many days of that left.

It's a quiet morning in here. Last week when I thought we'd be slow as heck, we were swamped! Of course Brian was off too, so that made a difference. Yesterday and today are quiet. Only had 2 calls so far. Oh well.

I went over to the Riverfront last evening! Gorgeous night, over 200 cars there they announced!! Only 3 more cruise in's left over there. I lucked out.... when I pulled in and was looking for a place to park - it was full - Don Sitts was around the fountain, and he came over and I told him "this is why I don't come here more often. There's never any place to park by the time I get here". So he moved some cones they had set up by the fountain, and said "do you want to park her or do you want me to?" I let him do it. He hugged me and thanked me for coming. He's the nicest guy!!! He gave me his cell # and told me that when I know I'm coming over, call him and he'll save me a space! It was "worker appreciation night" over there last night. And they are appreciated, lol.

There was a guy there selling these cool plaques with pics of your car on them..... yes, I got one. Have to wait until the guy makes it now. It was worth the $40 bucks! He had 3 different sizes - one with just one pic on it, one with 2 pics, and one with 3 pics. He talked me into the 3 pic one..... wasn't hard to do, lol!

Jamesbo..... Smile! Sorry you're feeling down today. I get like that too sometimes. Don't worry, we can handle this thread on our own if we have to, lol! I miss everyone too. I reeeeeaaalllllyyy miss The Colonel and Blue!!!! Really bad!!!!!

I mailed "Thinking about you" cards to Blue and Laura last week. I was hoping he'd get back on here. I begged and pleaded, lol! Also put my phone # in each card thinking maybe one of them would call. We'll see.

It would be nice to hear from Don. I worry.

Wolfie????

Paul????

Who was that other fellow that joined us awhile? CQR or something like that? Haven't heard from him either.

Ken???

Adrian??

Come out come out wherever you are!!!!

Well have a nice day all!!
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:02 AM

I agree Jamsbo, a my age I sometimes get to reminiscing about friends that are gone and the good times I had with them. Makes you appreciate the people that are still around.

The weather is starting to change here already, leaves are starting to fall gosh I am not ready for fall and winter already. Oh well as they say time marches on.

Ok everybody start checking in Jamsbo, Sandy, and I are lonely this morning and need cheering up.
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:16 AM

I am here and lurking as always..
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:17 AM
Cutlass Lover

Good to know, lol!
Old September 13th, 2011, 07:34 AM

Lurker number 2 checking in. I read this thread even if I don't read anything else on CO. Enjoy the banter you folks come up with. Bet ya have way more lurkers than participants!

Don
Old September 13th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Cutlass Lover

Well thanks for lurking guys, lol. Nice to know we're not alone.... feel free to contribute anytime!
Old September 13th, 2011, 09:24 AM

"Still Lurking About"
Old September 13th, 2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Dapapadon
Lurker number 2 checking in. I read this thread even if I don't read anything else on CO. Enjoy the banter you folks come up with. Bet ya have way more lurkers than participants!

Don

Really, I had no I.D.

I'll try to be mor clever in de future, to bring out de "lurkers" to comment.
Old September 13th, 2011, 09:48 AM

With the car show season winding down, I have two events coming up that I can think of. Purestock is this weekend, I'll take the Olds there and shoot some pics on Friday, then go back on Sat. with my buddy. Sunday I'll be down in Milford, Mi. for a car show, the nephew of the above buddy wants us to bring our Olds' down there, but after driving to Stanton (75 miles one way) for Purestock, driving to the Milford show, (another 175 miles) I'm just not willing to put that much gas $$ into the tank.
Old September 13th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Cutlass Lover

See Jamesbo? We have all sorts of people out there, lol!! Hope you're feelin better this afternoon!

I went out at lunch time and laid in my lawn chair and enjoyed the sun and 82 degrees. Not too many days left to do that either. It's windy as heck out there - they said it would get windy, and the showers are to come after 2 pm. The "cold front" coming through. I'm already tired of hearing about cold fronts!! We're really gonna cool off for the rest of the week. But at least no more rain so I can go to some cruise in's this week!!

It was funny..... last night at the Riverfront I told my friend Ron with the gold Cutlass S that I didn't go to any cruise in's last week because it looked like it was gonna rain at any minute all week, and he walked over and felt my forehead and asked me if I was sick, lol! He knows I never miss one!

Got shows lined up both days this weekend, so I'm glad it's gonna be nice!

Jamesbo..... Look what friggin Mama deer and her evil twins did to our beautiful hostas!

Attachment 180262

Last edited by cutlassgal; September 13th, 2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old September 13th, 2011, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
See Jamesbo? We have all sorts of people out there, lol!! Hope you're feelin better this afternoon!

I went out at lunch time and laid in my lawn chair and enjoyed the sun and 82 degrees. Not too many days left to do that either. It's windy as heck out there - they said it would get windy,
Next time take a few bricks or one of dem ole beat up SS II you're not us'in.

I'm try'in to Google up cures for Car Show D.T.'s to hep ya out in de not too distant future.

Maybe you could take up snow golf in your spare time dis winter. Heck ya already know how to drive de cart. Dat's half de battle.

Bye de bye, Do de put snow tires on golf carts in de Buckeye state?
Old September 13th, 2011, 12:38 PM
Cutlass Lover

You are funny, lol!!!! Snow golf...... I wouldn't know about snow tires on golf carts, lol. There are indoor golf places around, but I don't know how that would work!!
Old September 14th, 2011, 01:44 AM

Good evening all. Finished my night shifts yesterday and they are really starting to drain me so I just go to bed when I get home now days.

Got a couple parcels in the mail today, 1 was Tink's B-day pressie, the other was 1 set of bolts for the car. So you can guess what I've been doing today

Sandy you need to get an electric fence, that will keep those pesky deer out. They work well for cattle over here so I don't see much difference

Time to get some dinner on, TTYL

Adrian
Old September 14th, 2011, 05:05 AM

Mawn'in all

Cool and clear but spose to hit 90 today.

Sandy, We done been thru dis deer thing befo. Milorgamite [ Milwalkee Organic nitrate] a.k.a. Wisconsin recycled sewage.

It's fertilizer dats spose to keep Bambi at bay. Also try gett'in sum hair from de barber shop and toss'in it out in de yard.

Bye de bye, I think you need sum more "yard Art" I got a few pink flamingos you're welcome to.

WTH is the purpose of de gate? At my house, it'd have a path beaten down around it.

Ya'll have a wondeful day
Old September 14th, 2011, 05:23 AM
CQR

Checkin in. I read but don't always contribute. Sure wish I could hire another person. Too busy at work, and the only resume's I get are from people with really bad driving records. Had a kid yesterday that wont get his license back until 2015. but wants to be a mechanic. Go figure.

Beautiful yard Sandy!

Supposed to have a high of 57 today, and a freeze warning for tonight just up the hill. Really not ready for the wind-down of summer.

Have a great day all.
Old September 14th, 2011, 05:48 AM

Warm and cloudy here and I am off to good old Mississippi. Gotta go catch a plane talk to you later
Old September 14th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's cloudy and cool here this morning. In the 60's but only heading up to around 71. Tomorrow we're not gonna get out of the 50's!! Supposed to have rain late tonight, so Chick Fil A cruise should be a go!! I didn't go to Solon last evening cause it clouded up real bad and had storms around us. We didn't get any rain at home though.

Jamesbo..... We've had the Arbor there for years now. Really no purpose, it just looks nice! We have clematis vines on both sides of it that bloom so pretty. We usually have hanging flower baskets on both sides of it, but didn't make any this year. I have chimes hanging in the middle of the arch, lol, and a hummer feeder on the other side of it.

I'll pass on the pink flamingos, thanks anyhow! I know there are all sorts of concoctions and crap to keep the deer away, but they get expensive, and we have so many plants around, I could never keep up. Mama and the twins were walking under the grape arbor last evening and Larry got the pellet gun and sent a few their way, lol! They took off. For a while, anyhow. It's just a shame the damned things don't head for the country. We're surrounded by major roads and traffic, and they aren't scared of anything.

Adrian.... Nice to hear from ya!! Good to hear you're working on the car. Believe me, I've thought about electric fence!! God we'd need alot of it, lol!!

Clint.... glad you joined us this morning! Thanks for the yard compliment! That's not a real good pic though. The back yard is over an acre. It's nice out at the water garden. I like to sit back there sometimes. The ornamental grasses out there are taking over, lol. Larry is going to divide them up and move them around some. They sure grow big every year!!

I went out last evening and dug up some geraniums I planted in the beds, before it decides to freeze around here. I still have gerbera daisy's and other things to dig back up out of planters and put them in the breezeway for the winter. I hate moving all those plants into the breezeway - they start to look yucky and their leaves start drying up and falling off. Makes a mess! My hibiscus' have grown so tall this summer, I don't know how I'll get them over to Larry's shop for the winter! We'll figure it out I reckon!

Well have a great day all!! Where's Scot??
Old September 14th, 2011, 02:58 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Morning Folk

Well I have been officially been sworn in to protect our Constitution. I am now just a number. LOL Training was extremely boring and I get to suffer through it for not just another day and a half as I was originally informed, but I have a 40 hr class all next week that will be tested on and you have to pass to keep your job. But it shouldn't be no sweat.... I hope

You have a very nice yard there Sandy Maybe when deer season kicks in me and Jamesbo can run up thar and thin the herd out fer ya. LOL

I hope everyone has a great afternoon, it's "cocktail thirty"

Scot
Old September 15th, 2011, 04:30 AM

Mawn'in all

Boy, With all our new found "Lurkers" on dis thread, ya really put the presure on me to produce humorous prattle on a daily basis.

I feel kinda like Elizabeth Taylor's 5th husband on their honeymoon nite. I know what I spose to do, but I don't know if I can make it new and interesting.

Sandy, I jes curious, Between car shows and sunn'in at lunch. How many lounge chairs do you wear out in a season?

Scot, Your 5:58 post tells me your late to "cocktail thirty."

Pat, Are you gonna buy a new car wit all dem air miles you're rack'in up. If not, I could sure use one of dem fancy smacy golf range/distant finders. My berfday isn't date far off.

CQR, I am so sick and tired of interview'in people I could pitch my cookies. I had sum YoYo whose hasn't had a job in 4 years [went from sales to teach'in to tutor'in 4 kids part time.] look me straight in the face and say, " I need to start at $80,000 per year to make a decent liv'in. That's what I was making 10 years ago."

Hello, We're in a recession ere. Don't let the door hit ya in the a$$ on the way out. I sure hope you enjoy watch'in lots of reruns of Gilligan's Island.

Ok Lurkers, Dat's de best I can do dis mawn'in

Ya'll come out and give us a hand.
Old September 15th, 2011, 05:06 AM
CQR

Well Jamesbo, Looks like you rose to the occasion.

Kinda amazing that I've had a help wanted sign in the window for almost a year. But What'll ya do.

Had to put the sweater on the 'jerk russell' last night. The other 2 wont cuddle with him and he was shakin like a leaf last night. Hope it drys out a little today. Need to work outside on a motorhome today.Too big to fit in the shop. Have a wonderful Morning all.
Old September 15th, 2011, 06:30 AM
Cutlass Lover

Morning All!

It's cold, 52 degrees, dark, dreary and raining here today. Started raining overnight. It got really windy yesterday afternoon, and the clouds rolled in thick and dark. I didn't go to Chick Fil A last evening. Teepo was sad. She likes to see her friends. I hope it clears up today for Bellacino's tonight. Most cruise in's are going through Sept., but some through October weather permitting. This has not been a good season at all around here.

My Marc came by and took Nicole and I to lunch yesterday! I told him when he called that Nicole was coming to eat with me and he said he'd take us both. It was nice to see my wayward child who I haven't seen in over a month! She had a good time in Dallas with her "newfound" friends. God I worry about her.... said they went to the JFK museum and where he was shot and such. Now she's talking about moving out there. I said "what about Dave? You know, the guy you're living with? The one who's been supporting your lazy a$$?" I don't know. I don't know this kid at all anymore. If I ever did!! You'd think she spent her life in a friggin convent or something, and now has a taste of freedom and really likes it, lol! It is what it is, I guess. She's supposed to come eat with me again today. I brought us leftover sketti.

Jamesbo..... you did good this morning, lol! Liz Taylor's 5th husband......

My lounge chairs are years old, lol!! The one I have at home is a nice cloth one, the frame is made of some kind of heavy metal. It was expensive! The lounge chair I keep here at work is a cheap $6.00 one, aluminum frame and cheap plastic covering. The sitting lawn chair I keep here is aluminum and plastic also.

My car show chair I got for mothers day a couple years ago, remember? I posted a pic of it. Nice blue canvas chair with the top that you can pull over ya, bottle holder in the one arm. I love that chair! Linda got herself one like it last year, lol. My friend Ron has one that has a foot stool attached too!!! I want one of those! That way I can get sun on my legs instead of just on top of my thighs when I'm sitting. A lot of time at the shows, I prop my feet up on my little bucket thing full of car cleaning crap (that I keep in the car) so I get sun on my legs!

Scot! Glad the training is going well! I bet it is boring! Are they teaching you how to be rude to customers and make them wait a long time, lol? Just kidding. I'm sure you'll do fine on the tests. You'll have to let me know what's on them. I've thought of working at the post office....

I'd love to have someone thin this friggin herd of deer!!! I should post more pics of our back yard. It is nice out there.

Hi Clint! Glad ya joined us again this morning! I bet you all are cooling off out there. I'm not ready for this cold crap!

Still would be nice to hear from Wolfie and Don! I hope Don is ok.

Well have a good day all!!
Old September 15th, 2011, 06:35 AM

OK Jamesbo..

I am not a Complete Lurker but I do post every so often.

What is the position you are hiring for . I am debating a new job.. I am honest and reliable and can learn most anything.. and would be willing to polish back up my southern drawl if needed.. ( I Spent 2 years in Oklahoma got to know it real well) and I can even join you on Monday's smackin whitey around. I enjoy it. just no time to do it so my swing is a bunch rusty..
Old September 15th, 2011, 07:14 AM

I'm look'in fer sum one to help EDUCATE families about their need to do pre need planning.

IMHO EVERYONE needs to plan for the inevietable and not wait til the last minute and get taken to the cleaners by sum big corporately owned funeral homes/cemeteries.

Here's my web site.

miltonfieldsgeorgia.com

It saves people thousands and thousand of $$. There is no reason on earth to buy a $1,000 vault to put your casket in. All the vault does is lower the cemetereis maintenance cost. The only thing sillier is getting a "Warranty" on the vault. Like " Hey Alice, it's about time we dug up dad and check on the warrant on his vault.

I think I've told this story before so bare with me.

A few weeks ago, this kid calls me whose mom is in a hospice. He down loads the contracts [state required] and fills them out with me over the phone. BUT doesn' sends them to me.

He wants 2 plots one for mom and one for his elderly dad [whose in a wheel chair] 9 day's later [on a Sunday] he calls and says "Mom has passed away, I need to bring you the contract [one] and I want to bury her tomorrow. "

Ok, So we rush around and get mom situated. Dads shows up at the funeral and says, " I hope you bought the one next to it for me."

Guess what, Nope son is still sitting on the second contract.

It's just a subject no one wants to talk about and everyone needs to be educated on.

End of sermon
Old September 15th, 2011, 08:13 AM

Jamesbo,

If you had one of them there range finders all it would tell you is how far to hit a bad shot out of bounds and therefore screw your game up.

Sandy,

Are you in a no shooting zone? if no get a shotgun with blanks and when the deer show up fire of a couple of rounds. After a few time of this they usually won't come back.
Old September 15th, 2011, 09:03 AM

I usually check in every day to see what's up, sometimes pipe up, sometimes not, depending on what's going on. That said, I had to turn the damn heat on this morn. 60* indoors, took the chill off, now 65*!!
Old September 15th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Cutlass Lover

Citcapp....... We're not supposed to shoot in the township. Larry has though, and killed a few things. Luckily, no cops showed up!!

It has cleared up beautifully out here this afternoon. It's still only 58 degrees, but fluffy white clouds and blue sky and sun!!! We be cruisin at Bellacino's later! It rained clear through the lunch hour. I couldn't walk today. Besides, Nicole was here eating with me.

I am NOT turning on the heat yet. I refuse!!! Besides, we're almost out of propane. We're trying to get natural gas in and get rid of the propane. Been working with East Ohio Gas all summer. Larry is finally putting the line in the attic to run over to the furnace, then he has to pressure test it, then the gas company is supposed to dig from the side of the garage through the yard and out to the road and put line there.

Hopefully it will be cheaper than propane this winter! We have to see if we can find orifices to change the furnace and hot water tank from propane to natural gas. Hope we don't have to get new ones!! I hope the house doesn't blow up this winter either, lol! There were 5 houses on the news last winter that blew up from "natural gas leaks", they said. I know the gas smells, but with the furnace being up in the attic, I wonder if we would smell the gas down in the house if it was leaking?? It scares me.
Old September 15th, 2011, 01:17 PM

Sandy, All cha gotta do is change the orafices thingies to convert form propane to natural gas. Ya don't have to buy new appliances.

Make dam sure Larry doesn't use compression fittings on any pipes or you might come home on day and find your house on the other side of the street.

Me, I cutt'ing down on propane by cutt'in my wood. Dat way, I get warmed up twice.
Old September 15th, 2011, 04:38 PM
"Car"mudgeon

Good Afternoon Morning Folk!

Well we wrapped up early on our 1st training session/orientation, next week is the full blown 40 hr training/testing on how to sell stamps and such. Oh well gotta start somewhere.

Jamesbo, I used to shoot Goffs but we ran out of those with that last name around here. LOL Although I have hit the tiny white ball with a baseball bat and man that thing will sail until it is out of sight!

And onto the propane conversion, in SOME instances all you have to do is change the orifices. On newer central furnaces and such you have to change the valve or at least the spring inside of valve and the orifices. Natural gas burns cleaner and is less corrosive to the internal parts of furnaces and such. Any time you use any gas as a fuel, you should have all appliances checked out at least once a year by a qualified technician AND install carbon monoxide detectors in the home.

Sandy you might enjoy working at the post office. Go here and click on your state and hit search for listings in your state and maybe they have openings in your area. https://wd2-portal.usps.gov/sap/bc/w...mes/usps_SMALL It is a long process, but it is well worth it in the long run. If you find one then register your user info and start the application process. I'll let you know how it goes next week with the test.

It's good to see everyone posting and at least we can all share a cyber cocktail

Cheers

Scot
Old September 16th, 2011, 04:48 AM
CQR

Glad its working for you Scot. Good morning all you sleepyheads. Can't believe all you easterners haven't posted yet. Gonna be a great friday. Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.
Old September 16th, 2011, 04:50 AM

Here's a mid-westerner sighning on! Off to Purestock..brrrr, a sweatshirt and light coat required.
Old September 16th, 2011, 04:55 AM

Good morning guys and Sandy

Another day here in Olive Branch, MS. I am up as early as the rest of you for a change. It's been around 75 degrees here. Just right. Heading home tonight and it's supposed to be cold and wet in good old Seattle, WA.

Time to hit the garage and start assembling the 48. Have a great day all
Old September 16th, 2011, 05:18 AM

Mawn'in all

Boy, We've got sum early birds dis mawn'in.

Kinda chilly put it's gonna warm up in a while

Scot,

Tanks fer sett'in me [and Sandy] straight about gas/HVAC. I know you know your stuff.

Pat,

My golf'in bud has one of dem fancy range finders thingies. I find it most helpful. Pin posssession is +5, yardage is 135, depth of the green is 15. That information allows me to swing my 8 iron steep, take a 2' divit and hit the ball about 15 yds. then throw my 8 iron onto the green.

Kinda resembles a Huey land'in in a rice paddy.

Whoop, whoop, whoop

Anybody ere been follow'in our Olds bud "Sicky" If he keeps at it he's gonna be the Joe P. of the next generation. Us old pharts will all be horizonal and Sicky gonna have more cool Oldsmobiles than Bob Anderson and Joe P. combined.

A lady, I've know for oh .........I'd say 'bout 20 years said to me yesterday,

" You're kinda "unfiltered" .............I'm still try'in to figger out WTH she meant?

Ya'll have a wonderful day