The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Heh!...Canada!!

Search this Thread

Old January 9th, 2010, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by 442much
The Army is a little busy right now.
I was just thinking of the time 4 or 5 years ago when the then Mayor called out the army to clean snow in Toronto and made the city the laughing stock of the whole country.
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Land Yacht Captain

I agree that it might not have looked the best but what the people in the other parts of the country seem to forget is. Toronto is where the Canadian stock market and most large company head offices are located. If Toronto shuts down for days many people all over the country could lose a lot of money.
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
I have my Wings sweatshirt on today! No, I'm not a fan, it was a Christmas gift from my sister when she lived in Eastpointe. I liked it cause it's red! It says Detroit in white and black letters, and has a white wing on it! It's warm too!!
Yep, I know right where Eastpointe is. Used to be East Detroit, but for some strange reason they did not want to be associated with Detroit..
Old January 9th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Cutlass Lover

......Sandy....If your favorite color is red why is your....
Redgoat has a red car.

How about some red flames on the front end?
Redline tires?
Would you believe....red tires?
With a chebby orange engine when the hood's open it will look like lime Jello with carrots embedded in it, wait a minute......I had to hurl.

You crack me up!!! I had to hurl after reading this too!!! LOL!

Yes, Redgoat does have a red car.... and it's very beautiful! It's NON Chebby orange engine looks nice too!! I do like those redline tires... red and green... she would look Christmasey! I don't think so...

I didn't get to pick her out, ya know. Larry had already bought her before I knew anything about it! When he showed me the pictures, I just loved her!!!

Red has always been my favorite color! I like red shirts cause it looks nice with my black hair. The Prettiest One looks good in green and white, and her OLDS GOLD engine will look beautiful!!! Lime jello with carrots... mmm...mmm...mmm...