The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Got Little Kids?

Search this Thread

Old November 12th, 2009, 10:49 PM

Got Little Kids?

As you all know the North Pole is in Canada. And who lives at the North Pole? SANTA CLAUS!

If your little kids write to the following address, and include a return address, they will get a letter back from Santa. Just address the letter as follows:

Santa Claus
North Pole,
Canada H0H 0H0

Canada Post volunteers in Montreal do this every year. When my oldest boy was about 6 he wrote a letter to Santa and we mailed it together. About a week later we went to the mall and Santa was there. He went up and sat on Santa's knee. Santa asked him if had been a good boy and he said yes. Then Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas. He looked at me, and then Santa and asked, Didn't you get my letter?"

Last edited by 442much; November 12th, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old November 14th, 2009, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by 442much
Canada H0H 0H0
Damn. Wish we could do this with our zip codes. First it's universal health care, and now this. You guys have EVERYTHING better in Canada!
Old November 14th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by jaunty75
Damn. Wish we could do this with our zip codes. First it's universal health care, and now this. You guys have EVERYTHING better in Canada!
Nothin' but the best for Santa! The volunteers are in Montreal. Any postal code that starts with "H" means it's in Montreal. Montreal is so big that only they have the "H" prefix. H0H 0H0 just happens to work in this case...Ho Ho Ho
Old November 15th, 2009, 06:09 AM

My first heartbreak in life was finding out there was no such thing as Santa. I was only 26. Cried for hours. If it weren't for my wife, the kids would never know the guy.
Old November 15th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by Dan Wirth
My first heartbreak in life was finding out there was no such thing as Santa. I was only 26. Cried for hours. If it weren't for my wife, the kids would never know the guy.
WTH do you mean there's no Santa? You are warped. Next you're going to say there's no Easter Bunny or Tooth fairy! No, no no Mr. Wirth I'm not buying this. I also know that Santa will leave all of us (including the 2 Olds's) nice presents.

Every Christmas morning when I wake up, the milk and cookies are gone and there's presents. Plus the big guy always gets one of his elves to light the fireplace when he leaves so it's nice and cozy when everyone wakes up. So there! Santa lives and Santa Rules! Down with the naysayers.