The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Dreams

Search this Thread

Old March 7th, 2010 | 11:00 AM

Dreams

I'm watching Unsolved Mysteries and they are talking about dreams and how some people can dream of future events. Anybody here have that experience? I'll start.

1974, I believe, I had a dream about a football team on a plane crashing into the mountains. The players were dressed in full uniform, shoulder pads and helmuts. I remember seeing the plane. It looked like a big passenger jet with writing on the side that I didn`t understand.

About a month later, I read about a Uruguayan plane that crashed in the Andies. There was a soccer team on board or as they are called in South America, a football team. In my dream the football players were dressed like North American football players. When I saw the plane on the news, the name on the plane was in Spanish (insert Twilight Zone theme here) and that`s why I didn`t understand the writing. It was the same as in my dream.

Anyone ever experience a strange dream that`s come true
Old March 7th, 2010 | 12:39 PM
Olds + Mopar = Happiness

That's wicked cool and creepy at the same time.
Old March 7th, 2010 | 01:20 PM
71 & 72,now I want a 68

I've never had a dream that came true. I have had thoughts that something was going to happen and then bam! it happened. Kinda weird!It's as if sometimes I was able to see into the future.
Old March 7th, 2010 | 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by w-30dreamin
I've never had a dream that came true. I have had thoughts that something was going to happen and then bam! it happened. Kinda weird!It's as if sometimes I was able to see into the future.
For me this was the first and only time it happened. Never experienced anything like it since.