The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Bop

Search this Thread

Old March 1st, 2011, 06:01 AM

I would have grabbed that light had a saw it, good find, goes to show you I was actually looking for a nice one and missed it.
Old March 1st, 2011, 06:04 AM

Are there any other BOPs in the midwest?
Old March 1st, 2011, 06:09 AM
No it's not a parts car!!

Originally Posted by stevengerard
I would have grabbed that light had a saw it, good find, goes to show you I was actually looking for a nice one and missed it.
There is an NOS in the box on Ebay for $99. Im at work and they have Ebay blocked on our computers or I would have added the link.
Gary
Old March 1st, 2011, 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by ManCutty
Are there any other BOPs in the midwest?
As I said I was really happy with his meet last year but nothing made me say wow like Lansing, everything you would ever need was there. Some parts were stupid high priced and some were stupid low price - I got great quality trim rings that just need a bit of polishing for 2 bucks each. It is usually on Father's day from what I remember - will be going back there this year that's for sure.
Old March 1st, 2011, 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Schne442
There is an NOS in the box on Ebay for $99. Im at work and they have Ebay blocked on our computers or I would have added the link.
Gary
No need thanks, I rarely buy NOS - too expensive for my blood, though I have found a few NOS parts real cheap as of late. Found a correct heater control valve for $14.99 still in the box from 1970 - new ones at Autozone cost more than that.
Old March 1st, 2011, 07:03 AM
No it's not a parts car!!

No need thanks, I rarely buy NOS - too expensive for my blood, though I have found a few NOS parts real cheap as of late. Found a correct heater control valve for $14.99 still in the box from 1970 - new ones at Autozone cost more than that.
Exactly why I was happy I found this one
Old March 1st, 2011, 12:44 PM

I was there bright an early and no one knew where to park, and we all almost killed ourselves waling in black ice everywhere. did find an original unused coil - wonder whats that worth.
Yep, the ice was REAL bad when i got there at 8am, saw a couple vehicles bounce off the curbs and a couple of folks fall down. It seems like it was bigger when it was in Weaton, maybe the venue change shrunk it a bit. I actually enjoyed it and found quite a few things i was looking for including a mint set of original outside door handles $30.00 and the inside console liner, wiring harness, light and pin switch for $40 bucks (parts place wants $65 for their repro of just the liner), oh and got an original clip on olds vanity mirror and a set of original service manuals.

There was also a high performace show down the road at pheasant run we hit after the BOP show.