Block Code

Search this Thread

Old April 7th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Originally Posted by Allan R
... while MDchanic may think it's uncool for me not to give you credits or references, he's entitled to his opinion and I don't hold that against him.
Since my nom d'voiture was invoked, I shall say this:

I made my argument.

I found it as persuasive as hell.

If nobody else was persuaded, I won't harp on it. I will change my own habits a bit, though, as I said above.

The rest of this, I ain't touching.

- Eric
Old April 7th, 2013, 05:02 PM

I must say one thing about what I continue to see on this site. I am a frequent browser and a seldom poster here. I belong to ROP, WAC and CO in no particular order. I consider all of these sites to contain valuable information. I am rather puzzled by the attitude here. ROP members seem to be "unwelcome" because of the perception of everyone on ROP being a troublemaker. WAC has a lot of great information, road tests, tuning information and has a very strong pro Oldsmobile staff (they don't show favoritism IMO). I see a place for each of these sites in the Oldsmobile community. I fail to see why these sites are looked down upon by some of the CO members here. I just don't "get it".

Alan R, I sure hope you will read the tag line under your photo again. Maybe you have forgotten about it. Finally, my post is not an "attack" towards you or CO. It is merely an observation.

Go ahead and lump me in with the others, I don't care. If I get banned for expressing this so be it....

@my71olds, I am glad you were able to determine that you do have your original engine. I welcome another 71 into the fold, as I have a 71 Cutlass Supreme. Maybe I'll get to post some photos before I "disappear".....
Old April 7th, 2013, 05:44 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Originally Posted by drop top olds
Alan R, I sure hope you will read the tag line under your photo again. Maybe you have forgotten about it. Finally, my post is not an "attack" towards you or CO. It is merely an observation.
I'm ok with your comment and don't see it as an attack at all. I know what my signature line says. Hope you continue to be a member of all the sites you choose and share information freely.