WTB 1973 Delta 88 Power Bench Seat Track

Search this Thread

Old February 10th, 2022, 01:59 AM

WTB 1973 Delta 88 Power Bench Seat Track

Hey y'all, I'm looking for a "power bench seat track" (not sure if I'm naming it correctly) for a 1973 Delta 88 convertible and, if possible, the bodyside moldings. If anyone has any info or direction on where I could find these, I would greatly appreciate it.
Old February 10th, 2022, 06:25 AM

pm sent
Old February 12th, 2022, 02:47 AM

i think i can help-call 54093one2198
Old February 27th, 2022, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by jollyolds
i think i can help-call 54093one2198
did you have pictures?
Old February 28th, 2022, 07:15 AM
Oldsdruid

If Jolly can't help, keep in mind that the part can come from any 1971-76 GM B or C body car. Impala/Caprice, Bonneville/Catalina/Grand Ville, LeSabre/Centurion/Electra, Delta/Ninety Eight. Electra and Ninety Eight often have the controls on the armrest but the B cars have it on the seat itself.

Some of these cars could have 60/40 divided front power seats. You'd have to get the floor mounts and extra wiring to make that conversion.
Old March 1st, 2022, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by rocketraider
If Jolly can't help, keep in mind that the part can come from any 1971-76 GM B or C body car. Impala/Caprice, Bonneville/Catalina/Grand Ville, LeSabre/Centurion/Electra, Delta/Ninety Eight. Electra and Ninety Eight often have the controls on the armrest but the B cars have it on the seat itself.

Some of these cars could have 60/40 divided front power seats. You'd have to get the floor mounts and extra wiring to make that conversion.
thank you!!! This helps me out alot!!! Now let's see who actually HAVE THEM? My switch is on the seat!! ...and it's a full bench
Old March 1st, 2022, 07:02 PM

Do you have a power track that is missing parts/ not working? Are you trying to add one to a car? I have 3 extra 6 way tracks. One has a switch like photo 1. One has a harness that would plug into a door panel mounted switch car. One has a harness for a switch like photo 2 but the end of the harness where the switch would connect is cut and the switch is gone.
Photo 1

Photo 2

The tracks look like the ones on my toro seat pictured below (unrestored of course).

Some of the cables have problems, at least one of the motors is rusted to the point of being frozen, and I pulled some of the solenoids from one of the transmissions but there are enough parts to make a working unit if you have a switch/ harness. am near Lancaster PA. Where in Delaware are you?
Old March 2nd, 2022, 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Loaded68W34
Do you have a power track that is missing parts/ not working? Are you trying to add one to a car? I have 3 extra 6 way tracks. One has a switch like photo 1. One has a harness that would plug into a door panel mounted switch car. One has a harness for a switch like photo 2 but the end of the harness where the switch would connect is cut and the switch is gone.
Photo 1

Photo 2

The tracks look like the ones on my toro seat pictured below (unrestored of course).

Some of the cables have problems, at least one of the motors is rusted to the point of being frozen, and I pulled some of the solenoids from one of the transmissions but there are enough parts to make a working unit if you have a switch/ harness. am near Lancaster PA. Where in Delaware are you?
I live outside of Wilmington... I have the switch like photo 2! 😀😀🤩
Old March 2nd, 2022, 12:13 PM

Are you saying you have the switch and harness or the car needs a switch like the one in photo 2? If you have the switch and harness, and need the rest of the parts to make a working seat, I will get the tracks out and take some photos for you. My zip is 17584.
-Tom
Old March 28th, 2022, 03:39 PM

Are you saying you have the switch and harness or the car needs a switch like the one in photo 2? If you have the switch and harness, and need the rest of the parts to make a working seat, I will get the tracks out and take some photos for you. My zip is 17584.
-Tom
hey there, any luck on those tracks?
Old March 31st, 2022, 01:33 PM

Sorry, I did not think you were interested becuase I did not see a response to post #9. Do you have a switch/ harness? If so, I will gather up a working transmission, motor, cables, tracks and take some pics.
Thanks,
Tom
Old April 3rd, 2022, 05:23 PM

Here are a few pics to show the different feet between two of the sets of tracks. Notice how one set has feet that are taller than the other. The third set is buried in a cabinet in the corner of my garage.

I am near Lancaster, PA. If you want to pic up a set of tracks with a good transmission, motor, and cables (no switch or harness) it would be $40.00. I would want quite a bit more if you wanted me to restore a set like the one on my toronado seat above.
Old April 15th, 2022, 08:49 PM

Here are a few pics to show the different feet between two of the sets of tracks. Notice how one set has feet that are taller than the other. The third set is buried in a cabinet in the corner of my garage.

I am near Lancaster, PA. If you want to pic up a set of tracks with a good transmission, motor, and cables (no switch or harness) it would be $40.00. I would want quite a bit more if you wanted me to restore a set like the one on my toronado seat above.
Hello, for some reason I have not been recieving notifications on replies. I'm very much interested in purchasing one from you and also having it restored like the ones pictured on your toronado. (That's beautiful) What's the total cost? You can reply in a private message if you would like. Thank you for your patience and help!
Old April 26th, 2022, 03:39 PM

Old June 10th, 2022, 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cutty CoChise
I live outside of Wilmington... I have the switch like photo 2! 😀😀🤩
theses are the ones we spoke about
Old June 11th, 2022, 07:29 AM