New front clip

Search this Thread

Old December 5th, 2010, 08:40 AM
new user

New front clip

Well I just crashed my 71 Oldsmobile cutlass into a ditch last night while I was going for a drive with some of my friends. And pretty much I need to find a whole new front clip; fenders, hood, grills, headlights, parking lights, bumper, the top cross member piece in front of the car the the fenders bolt to, windshield trim, and a windshield. That is all I could tell in the dark with couple of halogen work lights at my buddies house. If anybody has any of these parts for a reasonable price, hopefully in California, send me a message or and email at evanswilliam@yahoo.com
I am not sure that I need to buy a parts car or not.
any input will help, thanks.
Old December 5th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Official Tire Kicker

Sorry about your accident! How did it happen?
Old December 5th, 2010, 07:30 PM
new user

Oh I was just driving a little to fast on some the back roads around our town, I came to a big T type intersection, and on the other side of the road there was a ditch. There is no stop sign going on any of the roads and I knew there was a turn coming up but I thought it was a little farther down the road than it was, and I ran right into it. I thought that I had turned and stepped on the brakes but my car was almost straight into the ditch there was not much more too it. I was not going that fast because none of my passengers had hit their heads on anything. I didn't even hit the steering wheel, it just felt like trying to stop super fast at a light or a stop sign. but needless to say I think my frame is bent up a little bit.
Old December 7th, 2010, 08:19 AM

72 Cutlass fender,bezels

Hey Big *****,sorry to hear of your crash,maybe I have a few parts you can use.Passenger fender includes the trim pieces at the wind shield and middle of fender with the Cutlass name plate,rust hole at the bottom cleaned,filled and primed for $300.00 + shipping,or come up to Reno Nv. and pick it up.Also have both head light bezels for $40.00.You can contact me direct at seymog@netscape.com,thanks Gary.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
1972 Cutlas fender S.JPG (47.9 KB, 10 views)
1972 Cutlass fender 1 S.JPG (43.9 KB, 7 views)
1972 Olds h l bezels S.JPG (89.4 KB, 3 views)
Old January 16th, 2011, 07:12 PM

I have a rust free drivers side fender. but its in NY It's in near perfect condition, i dont think it has any dents either.