Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

New Bumperette Rubber Inserts

Search this Thread

Old August 5th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Just an Olds Guy

New Bumperette Rubber Inserts

Probably like a lot of you out there, I have some bumperettes with 36 years of experience.
I hate putting stuff like that on though. So the chrome's getting redone with a bunch of other parts.
I found a place that sells the rubber bumper inserts (new) and best of all, they're made in USA.
I bought from this guy (Bobby Ward) at SouthYale Auto Parts. he's got really decent service. The parts fit just like they're supposed to. I have 0 complaints or issues and recommend his product if you are looking for these elusive rubber parts.

Check out: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=009

He has the front and back inserts. They're not cheap, but if you want new and good quality I don't know anywhere else you can get them.
Old August 5th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Just an Olds Guy

Sorry, forgot to mention - this is for 1971/72 front bumperettes, and 1970-72 rear.
Old October 30th, 2009, 05:38 PM

Do you have the contact information for the supplier? The ebay listing was expired. Thanks for your help!
Old October 31st, 2009, 10:26 AM
Just an Olds Guy

North Yale Auto Parts

Originally Posted by johnspd22
Do you have the contact information for the supplier? The ebay listing was expired. Thanks for your help!
The supplier is North Yale Auto Parts. They are a recylcer, but also have new stuff as well. The guy I bought from was Bobby Ward. Really easy to work with, and did quick shipping. All my correspondence was by email, and it was answered pretty quickly.

Go to this link
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/northyal...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Then choose the Oldsmobile selection (47 items) on the left side as you scroll down. It will open his ebay page on the right side. The bumpette fillers are 79.95 each as a buy it now. BTW they are an excellent fit. The front ones are about 1/2 inch shorter than the originals, but you don't see that when they're installed.
Old October 31st, 2009, 02:47 PM

Good deal. Thanks for the tip!
Old October 31st, 2009, 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Allan R
The supplier is North Yale Auto Parts. They are a recylcer, but also have new stuff as well. The guy I bought from was Bobby Ward. Really easy to work with, and did quick shipping. All my correspondence was by email, and it was answered pretty quickly.

Go to this link
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/northyal...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

Then choose the Oldsmobile selection (47 items) on the left side as you scroll down. It will open his ebay page on the right side. The bumpette fillers are 79.95 each as a buy it now. BTW they are an excellent fit. The front ones are about 1/2 inch shorter than the originals, but you don't see that when they're installed.
Hi,

I was just going to order a pair, I found him last week. If possible could you please post a couple of pictures of your front and rear ones? I just would like to see how close they look to OE.

Thanks,