The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

Having Problems Uploading Pics on my profile

Search this Thread

Old October 4th, 2013, 05:09 AM

Location: 25 miles North of Tampa, Land O' Lakes, Florida (Originally from Bethpage, Long Island, NY)
Having Problems Uploading Pics on my profile

I keep getting the following message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

What is a Security Token? I tried sending a message to the Administrator via the link supplied with the message, but no response.

Thanks, FNG
Old October 4th, 2013, 07:48 AM

People report this error message all the time. You would think that, by now, the operators of the site could make the message a little less cryptic and a little more useful.

The usual advice is to check and make sure your browser is accepting cookies. The other usual advice is to make sure your photos are not too large in file size. The limit is 100 kb. If your photos are too large, there are a number of image-resizing program out there. I use Image Resizer.

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

The third usual advice is to go to Walmart, buy a few security tokens, and insert them in the slot in the side of your monitor.

Just kidding.