Miscellaneous Classifieds Please read forum guidelines before posting.This forum is specifically for tools, reference material, memorabilia, or anything that is not a vehicle or parts.

Last few copies of hurst equipped (hard bound edition) available

Search this Thread

Old August 19th, 2020, 04:05 PM

Last few copies of hurst equipped (hard bound edition) available

Since my introductory post got moved here, I thought that it might be a good idea to make a dedicated post for the remaining copies of the 2012 edition of Hurst Equipped.

The book is being re-released in a soft-bound, unsigned edition by the publisher. There were a few small corrections and edits along with an update to the final chapter on the current Mr. Norms-built Hurst-branded cars.

I am offering the final hard-bound editions with three bonuses.

1. Each will be signed by me and co-author Mark Fletcher.

2. To the next six people who buy a copy directly from me, I will include a copy of the January 2010 premiere issue of Chevy Enthusiast, which I was the launch editor, a $5.99 value.

3. Everyone who buys the hard-bound edition from me, I will include a digital PDF of the updated chapter 11 from the paper-bound 2020 edition which covers the 2015-2020 modern-day Hurst vehicles. (This will be emailed separately.)

And another bonus, for everyone, here is a link to a PDF of my 2019 story of a 1969 Hurst Oldsmobile that was published in Muscle Car Review before the magazine ceased publication in December 2019.

The cost is $60 which included USPS 2-3-day Priority Mail shipping for US customers. (Add $17 for Canadian customers, add $27 for the rest of the world.)

Payment can be made via PayPal or securely via all major credit cards via Square Payments (I do prefer PayPal).

If you're interested in a copy, send me a forum private message so we can exchange payment and shipping information.

Best wishes,
Richard Truesdell
Co-author, Hurst Equipped

Old August 20th, 2020, 09:52 AM
Olds Fanatic

Bought one of these from Richard, its a good read and worth the price.