looking for embroidered Upholstery replacements

Search this Thread

Old September 12th, 2012, 04:18 PM

looking for embroidered Upholstery replacements

i have a 2 ton tan/saddle? interior in the 1973 cutlass Supreme. i have been looking for embroidered Upholstery replacements.. but all i am coming up with is just junk.. ugly looking big buttons style? mine are really not bad at all but from the car spending its life in AZ my seats are dry were the but goes.. so theres little open line that run where the thread should be.. the guy putting my no top on said there to brittle for him to stitch.. so he was just going to do panels but he's having a really hard time matching the color.. its either going to be way to dark or to light... he said he can just redo the seats.. but i kinda don't want to lose the embroidered seats... i have a bench seat with arm rest.. anyone know if someone sells the embroidered sets? my seats are also two tone.. the sun and heat saved the body of this car but cooked the top and seats.. dash is mint headliner mint.. ect just the damn seats...lol thats what i get for buying a 73 no one seems to have the parts.. pre 73 all day and 78 and newer is not that tuff..