help!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 6th, 2009, 11:24 AM
ya'll come back now....

Question help!!!

where is the best place to find seat cover and carpet and door panels for a four door cutlass sepereme?
Old May 6th, 2009, 05:31 PM

Have you tried...
Fusicks, Year One, OPGI? add dot com at the end for the internet sites. The list goes on and on. Shouldn't be too hard to find what you're looking for.
Happy hunting!
Old May 7th, 2009, 12:42 AM
Registered

Legendary is the preferred interior place I would say, vinyl or fabric seats? I don't think anybody produces solid back front bench seat covers for '71 Oldsmobiles A bodies? I sure couldn't find any.
The split bench covers are available for two doors, wonder if they or a trim shop could modify those for a solid bench? I have a wagon so the rear seat is way different and had mine done at a trim shop so I never inquired about that or using 2 door rear seat covers?
I had to get original vinyl from SMS and had mine copied.
The same thing with door panels, not enough demand to make them so you have to have them done by a trim shop if they can, some are embossed and stuff so it takes special dies and machinery. SMS does do door panels for anything exactly to original.
They only sell the material for the seats and are about the only place to get it.
I'm restoring mine to original so I did it the way it was. If you aren't too worried about that you may want to consider a split bench with an armrest or put in buckets.
I'm thinking I should have more and more now, no leaner in the middle so I fall over when I turn left.

http://www.legendaryautointeriors.com/

http://www.smsautofabrics.com/