1967 delta 88 interior help

Search this Thread

Old November 25th, 2009, 04:51 PM

Talking

Last edited by made in the usa; August 3rd, 2010 at 09:10 PM.
Old November 25th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Oldsdruid

You have a B-body car. Basically anything that fits one of the B cars will work on them all, though Chevrolet floor pans are sometimes just different enough that Chevy carpet won't lay right in a Buick/Olds/Pontiac. Headliners and weatherstrips are pretty much common to all B cars of same bodystyle.

Naturally there are differences in upholstery fabrics and stitch patterns between Divisions. You want it to duplicate the original, you gotta find a good upholsterer b/c to my knowledge no one makes seat kits for any big Oldsmobile.
Old November 26th, 2009, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by made in the usa
hello all i still havent gotten my pics from camera to my pc but im taking some as i go still ok here we go i have a 1967 olds delta 88 2dr im looking for seat kits carpet and headliner is there any way of knowing what other gm kits that are the same cause im drawing blanks finding these are like the impala or pontiacs the same let know what ever you can folks anyone can help me its you guys ive followed a few threads for ideas im looking into it has the gm bench seat front and rear there just falling apart the headliner the same way if im going to pull seats might as well have nice carpet im also going to want all new door seals window scrapers felt everything well thanks for any up coming info have a great turkey day all. try not to take to many naps tomorrow and help me lol
man im tryn too find all interior parts had fire need it all help me if u come across any extras please thanx happy thanks giving......
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Purveyor of Polyurethane

stockinteriors.com will have the headliner and carpet. I got both for my 66 Delta and they are great. It was my first headliner install and it fit like a glove. I don't think I could have expected any better.